Rose's Dolly Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see," he replied coolly.

"And if you can't do it," Rose said, grinning widely, "what do I get, huh?"

Dylan stared her down, trying to look calm. "Well, what do you want?"

"Something proportionate, obvi. If you win, I get rid of my leverage over you, so if I win... I wanna mark you." She shot him this hungry, lustful look. "I wanna put a permanent mark on your skin so that anyone who sees you naked will know you belong to me, forever."

Dammit. That made the stakes pretty high. He put a hand to his head. "Alright, let's hammer out some stipulations first."

"Sure."

"First... it's, what, Sunday now? So can I have til midnight next Sunday?"

Rose shrugged. "Sure thing. Here's my stipulation; you need to prove it."

Dylan blinked. "H-how?"

"Video. Picture. I dunno, something like that.

He sighed. "That'll make this harder..."

"Yeah, well if you've got too little game..."

He inhaled sharply at that and rose to his feet. "Alright, fuck it. You're on."

She shot him a smug closed-mouthed grin. "Excellent." She stuck her right hand out. "Shake on it?"

As they shook hands standing there in the kitchen, as he felt her squeeze his hand too tightly, he started to feel nervous about what he'd just agreed to. God, this bet wasn't necessary, was it? He'd just made it cause he was feeling insecure, feeling like he needed to prove he didn't need her... he was an idiot, a fucking idiot.

"Hey Rose?" he said after a moment.

"Yes Dolly?"

"You're, uh, gonna play fair right?"

She lifted her eyebrows, and dragged her teeth over her bottom lip. "If I told you 'Yes', Dolly, would you believe me?"