Rose's Dolly Pt. 08

Story Info
Dylan encounters more than he expected in Kim's hotel room.
7.2k words
4.66
17k
23

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
504 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual, painful, degrading sex. Proceed with caution.

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

*

Dylan bounded up the stairs to the second floor of the hotel, walked down the hall to room 210, and knocked on the door. But when it swung open, it wasn't Kim that opened it, it was Rose, grinning maniacally, eyes burning with wicked glee.

He started backing away from the door. "No, no, no..."

"Dollyyyy!" In a swift motion she sprang forward and grabbed him by the wrist, started dragging him toward the room. "Great to see you. My friend from out of town was visiting, so we're all hanging out in her hotel room." She had dragged him to the door, but with his free hand he was gripping the doorframe. Rose grumbled at this. "You should come in," she growled between yanks on his arm, "and have some fun!"

And with a hard yank on the word "fun" his fingers lost their grip on the doorframe and he went tumbling face first into Rose's boobs. She let out a pleasurable rumble at that, and wrapped her arms tight around him. "Hmmm I missed you Dolly."

"Mmf," Dylan grumbled. He heard the door shut.

Rose spun his body around so he could see the inside of the room. Tiny little two bed room, three girls sitting on one of the beds. "So this is my friend Ty," Rose said, gesturing at the girl with green hair, shaved on one side, wearing a sleeveless shirt with thick tattoos covering both arms.

Ty stuck two fingers up. "Sup?"

"And I believe you know these two already," Rose continued. On the bed next to Ty, there was Kim, sitting with Skye's arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"Wh... what the hell?" Dylan's head was spinning.

"Hey Dolly," Kim said, a taunting lilt in her voice, Dylan winced to hear that name coming from her mouth, "remember when you acted like I was an idiot for thinking I could like both girls and dick? Well," she reached a hand up to stroke the side of Skye's face, "now I know you were fucking with me."

"I... I..." Dylan sputtered.

"Hey dude, I did like that picture you sent me," Skye smirked, "so much I just had to see the real thing." She stroked Kim's shoulders affectionately, and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Oh yeah, and I know you sent my fucking nudes to people," Kim interjected.

"I didn't send it to 'people,'" Dylan protested, "just-"

"I know about everything," Kim went on, "I know about Lily."

Dylan squinted at this. "Who?"

Kim stared at him scornfully. "You rammed your dick up her ass, Ashley told me..."

"Oh..." Dylan looked down at the floor. "I never actually knew her name."

"Well," Kim said, a cold edge in her voice, "now you do."

Rose started pushing on Dylan toward the other bed. "Hey Dolly, you should sit down. Relax a little, get comfortable, you're gonna be here a while."

"This isn't fair," Dylan grunted, trying to dig his heels in, trying to resist her push, "I haven't lost the bet yet, you can't do this..."

"Can't?" Rose put on an exaggerated confused face. "I'm pretty sure you never stipulated that I couldn't lock you in a room. I think you're changing the rules on me."

"I..." Dylan groped for words, "It's implied, surely, it's obviously unfair to-"

"Besides, it's not like you can't still win. We've got two non-futa girls right here after all." Rose shoved him in the direction of the bed where the three were sitting. "Go on, Dolly. Show me your moves."

The three on the bed all looked up at Dylan, varying degrees of amused contempt on all their faces. Dylan boggled at them, his brain struggling and failing to come up with words to say.

After a few moments, he pointed a finger at the green-haired girl. "Ty right?"

"Uh huh." She was sitting with arms crossed, slight smirk on her face.

"You, uh... I think you're really hot," Dylan managed.

"Kay."

"Would... Do..." Dylan couldn't bring himself to finish any of the sentences that sprang to mind right now.

"It's not gonna happen dude," Ty said drily. "If you don't lose the bet I don't get paid."

"Paid?"

"I'm a tattoo artist," she explained, "Rose brought me out here to do a tattoo."

"Ah." A mark on his skin if he lost, that was the bet. "Gotcha." He sighed. "Ummmm... whatever she was going to pay you, I could double it if you-"

"I'm not a whore dude!" Ty had a wide disbelieving grin on her face, "I'm not gonna fuck you for money."

"Right. Got it," Dylan nodded vaguely. He turned to Kim. "So uh... hi Kim."

"Hi," Kim said coolly.

"So uh... I don't believe you were faking it, last time."

Behind him he heard Rose burst into laughter. "ICONIC opening line sweetheart."

Dylan ignored her. "Well? Am I right?"

Kim shrugged. "Yeah, you got me off. Just wanted to spare those girls from being sucked in by you."

"I could make you cum again," Dylan offered.

"So could she," and Kim stroked Skye's leg.

Dylan thought for a moment. "I could let you do my face all pretty?"

Kim kissed Skye on the cheek. "She's already prettier."

Dylan didn't know what else to say. "You know Rose rapes me, right?"

"I don't care," Kim said, eyes cold. "I know what you are."

He sighed. "I don't want her to mark me, I just... I don't want it."

"I don't care," she said again.

He felt close to tears now. "Please."

He heard Kim taking in a deep inhalation through her nose. "Beg me more."

"Please, please, I'll do anything, you can do anything you want with me, tell anyone anything, humiliate me, hurt me, just... give me this."

He was on his hands and knees before her now, voice shaking. He was in a bad state, clearly tormented. And Kim felt like maybe she should feel bad for him, but looking at him right now she just thought about all the things he'd said, all the times he'd acted like some kind of superior being, all the little insults, all the little betrayals... she felt no human warmth toward him at all.

Rose had had some suggestions for ways to torment him once he got here, and initially Kim felt weird about the idea of tormenting him but... ooh, seeing him debase himself like this was doing something to her. And the prospect of dominating him while all these hot girls watched... enticing.

"Strip," Kim said eventually, "and lie on your back on that other bed. And then maybe."

Dylan nodded shakily. "Thank you, thank you."

"I said 'maybe,'" Kim said coldly. "And I said 'strip.'"

He quickly got up and started taking his clothes off. It was funny, he thought as he peeled off his t-shirt, not long ago he'd probably feel more trepidation about being naked in front of a bunch of girls, including one complete stranger. But his life had become so weird, he'd endured so many violations now, this was just another day. Once all his clothes were off, he looked over at Kim, eyes wide, desperate. She was studying him, appraising his naked body.

"Your cock is puny, compared to Skye's," Kim said after a while.

Oof, that hurt. "Yeah, well it'll get bigger- Ah!"

Rose had snuck up behind him and hooked an arm around his neck. "Yeah, but her ass is great though!" He felt her hand squeeze at his left cheek.

"Get off me," he grumbled.

"Hey, Dolly's cock is starting to get bigger, look!" Rose declared.

"Alright, get off him," Kim said. Rose released Dylan and backed away. "Get on the bed and lay on your back... Dolly," she said with a smirk.

He nodded and got up on the bed. His head was spinning, everything felt so surreal right now. Nothing about the moment felt triumphant, but he had to ask, "Does this mean I win?"

"It means I'm gonna do your face," Kim replied. She got up on top of Dylan, one leg over him so she was sitting straddling his stomach. "Hey Rose, what counts as him winning anyway?"

"Dolly has to get her dick inside a girl," Rose said.

"Gotcha," Kim said. She looked down at him, studying his face. "Well, if I make you prettier... maybe."

Kim got to work on Dylan's face, starting with a layer of foundation before moving to paint his lips bright pink, nice thick eyeliner and dark mascara (those were a struggle to put on, he wouldn't stop moving his eyes, she had to tell him "hold still" several times), deep brown eyeshadow that brought out his blue eyes.

When she was finished, she looked down at her handiwork, and the scared, anxious face beneath it. She put a hand on his cheek. "Hmm, now I can see Dolly," Kim said softly.

"Yeah?" Dylan's face lit up when she said that. Cute.

"Does that make you happy then? To look like a girl?" Kim asked, a taunting lilt in her voice.

"No," he said defensively, and then a moment later, "I don't know... do," he swallowed, "do you think I look pretty?"

"Kinda," Kim said with a shrug. She got up off his stomach.

"Don't... hey don't leave me," he mewled.

Kim said nothing, just unfastened her belt and slid her jeans down. As she stepped out of her pant legs, she saw Dylan look over longingly at her lacy black lingerie panties. From behind her, she heard Skye inhale sharply as well. Good. The panties were a recent purchase. She'd never been that into lingerie before, but then she'd never had a pair of eyes she wanted looking at her before either. She rolled them down her legs.

As she got up on the bed, Dylan asked, "Can... can you take your top off too?"

She glared down at him. He wilted visibly. Nice. "You lost 'seeing my breasts' privileges when you sent the picture to Skye. So no."

He nodded, seeming glum. Once she was kneeling with her legs on either side of his hips again, he reached his hands toward her hips. "No," she said firmly, "you don't touch me either."

"You could bind Dolly's hands with this." Rose was suddenly right behind Kim; she looked over, and Rose was handing her a white zip tie. It was funny, Kim had a sense now of what exactly Rose was, knew that she was at least as monstrous as Dylan. And this whole time she'd been participating directly in Rose's abuse of him, but... taking something to bind him with directly from her hand made it that little bit more real.

So she hesitated. A moment later, "Oh!" she felt Rose's other hand tenderly stroke her shoulder.

"C'mon," Rose said in this warm, coaxing voice, "I'd hate to see him do anything naughty with you." And, getting close, hissing directly into her ear, Rose added, "but I'd love to see what naughty things you do with him. Don't disappoint me, sweetheart."

Ooh, that did something to her. She was pretty sure Rose wouldn't be into her, but... she could still put on a show Rose would like. Exciting thought. She took the zip tie from Rose's hand. Moral considerations didn't matter right now.

"Arms above your head," she said. Dylan nodded and complied. Once his hands were zipped together, she at last lowered her pussy onto the shaft of his hard cock. Immediately he gasped at that. "Ohhh, you like that, huh?" she said. He nodded, desperately. She began rubbing her pussy back and forth along the length of his shaft. Trembling, shuddering, breathing desperately.

"You like how my pussy feels?" she asked.

"Yes, yes," he whimpered.

"You want me to put your cock inside?"

"I need it," he gasped.

"Hmm," she leaned her face close to his, as if to kiss him. Instead she let a little wad of spit fall from her lips onto his face. "You're never going to feel pussy again," she said, and with that she climbed off the bed, leaving him bare and alone and looking at her desperately.

"Brutal," Skye said, a big grin on her face.

Rose sidled up behind Kim and rubbed her shoulders, with both hands this time. "Is that really all you got?"

Kim looked down at Dylan. "I'm done with him," she said.

"Ohhh," Rose moaned, "I think you've got more in you. There's still one thing we talked about. There's... the strap."

Dylan's eyes got wide at that. "Oh, come on..."

"See, you've laid down the emotional torment, and that was," she ran her fingernails up and down Kim's arms while inhaling deeply, "SO hot to watch. But I promise you, if you're still mad at this little fucker that's nothing compared to real pain."

God, it was doing something powerful to Kim to have Rose touching her like this, to know what she had done had turned Rose on. And she wanted badly to keep making Rose horny but... Even someone as shitty as Dylan, this seemed beyond the pale.

As if Rose could tell what she was thinking, she added, "It's not like he doesn't have it coming... And the strapon is a lot smaller than my cock. It's not anything Dolly isn't used to. Bust him open a little for me. I can hold him down for you."

"Hmmm." The thought of being able to look into Rose's face while she did it did make the prospect more appealing. "Do that," Kim said.

Rose kissed Kim on the cheek. "Good girl," she said.

As Kim grabbed the strapon from Rose's bag, Rose got up on the bed and moved toward Dylan, who started shimmying away, saying, "No, no, no..."

"Hrrgh," Rose growled, grabbing his wrists and moving into a kneeling position with her knees on his wrists, "hold still you little bitch."

"Hey Rose," Skye called out, "turn him this way, so I can look at Kim's ass while she does it."

Rose nodded, and yanked Dylan's body until his legs were facing where Skye and Ty were sitting. By this point, Kim had gotten the strapon on, and rose up from the floor with a thick six inch dildo coming out of the front of her.

"Oh my God," Skye said, "you look so fucking hot with that on Kimmy." Kim grinned at that.

"Yeah yeah," Rose seemed impatient, "let's see what you can do with that. Legs in the air, Dolly." He hesitated, so she gave his hair a hard yank. "I said legs in the air."

Dylan complied. Kim got up on the bed, and put her dildo near his hole. "Hey," Dylan burst out, "if... if she does this, does that mean I had sex with a girl?"

Rose snorted. "Would the old Dylan have thought this counted as sex with a girl?"

Dylan sighed. "No..."

"Like I said," Rose went on, "Dolly has to get her dick inside a girl." Looking at Kim now, she asked, "You ready?"

"I think so..." But Kim was stalling. Her dildo was pressed right against the outside of Dylan's sphincter. Moment of truth now, no turning back after the dildo went in.

After a moment Rose just said, in a low commanding voice, "Do it."

In one thrust, Kim drove about an inch and a half of the dildo inside him.

"Ah! Aaughhh..." Already Dylan's face was twisted with pain, mouth and eyes both open wide.

"Ha! Just a heads up, if you don't wanna hurt the person you're fucking real bad," Rose said, big grin on her face, eyes twinkling with delight at Kim, "you're gonna want to go a little slower. Of course, if you don't care about hurting him," she shot Kim a wink, "keep going."

Kim pushed the dildo a little deeper into Dylan, a little deeper, until it was buried all the way in. She could hear his clenched-teeth grunts, feel him squirm in a vain attempt to get away, but right now Kim's eyes were fixed on Rose, who was staring at Kim with this curious delight. "Look at you go," Rose murmured, and put a hand on Kim's cheek.

Kim smiled at that, blushed and looked down. Then she pulled her dildo most of the way out of Dylan and, in one thrust, buried it back inside.

Very distinct pain response when she did that, Dylan's back arched and he made a series of tortured little, "HAH! HAH! HAH!" noises.

"Damn, you're really going that hard right off the bat, huh?" Rose said. "I love it."

So she pulled her dildo all the way out this time and drove it in hard again, making him grunt, making Rose suck in air sharply. So Kim did it again. And again. And faster, and faster...

Over the sound of Dylan's howls of protest, Kim could hear Skye behind her saying, "Hnnggg, look at that ass move while she fucks him. How do you like the show, Ty?"

Ty was leaning on the headboard of the bed, looking at her phone. "Just let me know when you need something from me."

Around this time Kim noticed a change in Dylan's breathing, from tense and agonized to... anticipatory, almost pleasurable. She glanced down at his face. Still clearly in pain, but... something about the way his mouth was open seemed pre-orgasmic. Interesting. And the funny thing was, with the makeup on his face and the high little noises he was making, Kim could just about trick herself into thinking he was a skinny, flat chested girl. She looked down at Dylan and just saw Dolly.

And she wanted to make Dolly cum.

She grinned down at Dolly's face. "Hmm, you like that, don't you Dolly?"

Dolly seemed stricken by this. "N- no," she mumbled, and then, "Ah!" Kim put a hand on her cock.

"Liar," Kim said. She gave his cock a twist, eliciting a whimper from Dolly. "I'm gonna make you cum," she murmured.

"No, no..."

"You have no choice," Kim said. "Cum for me... girl."

And just like that, the semen started pouring out onto Dolly's belly, as she let out high little nasal whines of pleasure.

Feeling triumphant, Kim slowed the thrusting of her cock to a stop in time with the end of Dolly's orgasm.

Huh, Kim realized she'd just thought of the dildo as "her cock". How about that?

She looked up at Rose again, who had her head tilted curiously at her. "Why'd ya stop?""

"Cause, uh, cause she came," Kim said, sheepishly.

"Hah!" Rose exclaimed. "Hey Dolly, your ex is calling you 'she' now! How's that make you feel?"

"Urrrgghhh..." Dolly groaned.

"But you know Kimmy," Rose went on, "that what we're doing here isn't for Dolly's pleasure. It's for ours. So," her eyes, eager, intense, compelling, burned into Kim's, "what do you wanna do now?"

And the thing was, Kim might just have stopped fucking Dolly right then, leave it on a relatively defensible note. But... she looked down at Dolly, that skinny little body covered in cum, the face she'd made up looking incredibly tired. Their eyes met, and she could see that Dolly was scared of her now. That felt... really good. Made her feel powerful.

After a moment, in a soft little voice, Dolly just said, "Please..."

And it haunted her, thinking about this later on, but for some reason that just made Kim drive her dildo roughly into Dolly's ass again, and for some reason when Dolly's mouth opened wide in agony and her torso convulsed trying in vain to get away, it just made her want to do it again. And again...

So she kept fucking Dolly's ass hard, grinding her nails deep into the flesh of Dolly's legs as she did, watching with intense satisfaction as Dolly's face twisted in pain and she let out high little squeals. At some point the thought crossed Kim's mind, "This is for Lily." But that was stupid, she didn't know Lily. Maybe it was for Ashley? Not really. It was kind of for Rose and Skye, at least initially, but Kim understood now that actually it was just for her, for all the little indignities she'd suffered at Dylan's hands, and for its own sake, for the sheer joy of domination, the raw sadism of the act. She knew that she had no moral high ground over Dolly at all anymore, and she didn't care even a little. She felt drunk on power, elevated, transfigured. She wanted to fuck Dolly til she broke.

Before long she was withdrawing the dildo completely from Dolly's ass and then plunging it back in all the way, over and over, with punishing speed, pushing loud yelps of pain from Dolly's lips with each thrust, her own brain shot through with this maniacal ecstasy... Eventually she experienced something strange, as though her brain ripped open and all the pleasure chemicals in her body flooded her synapses all at once, like an orgasm only... different. She was laughing. She was shaking. She pulled the dildo out of Dolly's ass and backed away, trying to catch her breath, still trembling.

Skye rose to her feet behind Kim and wrapped her arms around her. "That was so fucking hot baby," Skye murmured.

"Th- thanks..." Kim managed.

"Please tell me you're gonna fuck me like that." Skye slid her hand down to grab at the dildo.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
504 Followers
12