Rose's Dolly Pt. 09

Story Info
Rose takes Dolly on a shopping trip to get girly clothes.
10.6k words
4.83
21.4k
20

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
511 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual, reluctant, painful sex, as well as themes of physical and emotional abuse. Proceed with caution.

*

Dylan was gone now, completely obliterated, but his form still haunted the campus. A body that very much resembled Dylan could be found drifting vacantly between classes and dining halls and back to the frat house, rarely interacting with anyone, rarely noticed by anyone. Rose had asked Dolly a couple times now why she persisted in going back to the school, why she didn't just stay with Rose all the time.

Hard to say really. Dolly wasn't able to retain much from her classes, the words of the lecturers just washed over her. Maybe she should have been concerned about that, but she wasn't, she felt so gloriously free from concerns about her academic future. She felt free from concerns about most things, really. She would look at other girls walking around on campus... well, she'd look at girls, in any case, and notice that they didn't stir anything in her, not anymore. How could they, they weren't Rose.

Dylan had been so silly, Dolly would think sometimes. Dylan had been so horribly stressed out over what the pretty girls thought of him, obsessed with seeming smart and superior and big and strong and in control... and, Dolly winced to think about it now, but Dylan had so often resorted to making the people around him feel small and dumb so he could feel a bit bigger.

What a shitty way to be. In retrospect, Dylan had always hated being like that. Dylan had always had this horrible emptiness to him, and all the douchebaggery had been an attempt to cover up the emptiness. Now Dolly mostly wasn't acting like a douchebag, but all that seemed to remain was the emptiness.

When Dolly looked at other girls now, she mostly just thought about where they'd gotten their clothes, and whether they'd look good on her. Probably not. Probably, Rose and the other futas were the only ones freaky enough to think that Dolly actually looked good in the girl clothes. Or maybe they didn't even think that, maybe that was just another of their cruel jokes.

The cruelty, of course, the constant degradation and physical torment Rose inflicted, these were the biggest reasons Dolly didn't want to stay at Sodom House all the time. And the thing that kept her coming back was that it was the only thing that felt like anything anymore. And of course it wasn't all pain, Rose always made her cum, over and over, until the jizz hurt coming out.

It was the Monday before midterms and Dolly had walked in the direction of the library to do some studying, but when she'd gotten close to the building she found she didn't want to enter. It was a nice sunny day, unseasonably warm for late fall, and... the idea of being inside, a building teeming with people, maybe having to sit close to a bunch of other people, made Dolly feel claustrophobic. So she sat on a bench across from the library, reminiscing about the past weekend at Sodom House.

Dolly had been laying on the couch downstairs in the tatters of a cute frilly dress that Rose had put her in, face covered in smeared makeup, ass gaped and leaking cum from a vicious fucking, reeling in the edgy exhausted afterglow Rose left her with. Rose had gotten up immediately after cumming and gone off to the kitchen. Dolly didn't like when she did that, she preferred when Rose stayed to hold her. Rose was usually at her most affectionate after she came, sleepily running her hands over Dolly's body or showering her with kisses, saying things that were actually kind of nice about how hot she thought Dolly was. In those moments, Dolly felt kind of... loved. She didn't trust that feeling, but she still liked it, and she missed it when Rose wasn't near.

From the kitchen, she heard Rose say, "Heyyy Nickyboy!" followed by a sharp smacking sound and a girlish yelp from Nicky.

"What do you want, Rose?" asked Nicky, in a tired voice.

"Put some eggs on for Dolly and me, I'm fucking hungry and I'm sure she is too."

"Fine," Nicky said begrudgingly, then a few seconds later, in a sulky tone, "Why does he get to be called 'she', anyway?"

"Cause it bugs him," Rose said airily.

Oh. Okay. Huh.

Rose sauntered back into the living room, energy drink in hand. She set it on the table before giving Dolly's hair a sharp yank.

"Ow!"

"Move Dolly, I wanna get on the couch behind you," she demanded.

Dolly scooched forward on the couch, and as Rose climbed over her Dolly muttered, "Stop... stop calling me Dolly."

Rose gave her a greedy bite on the neck. "Never."

Dolly smiled at that. With Rose laying behind her on the couch, Dolly knew she couldn't see that smile. Probably for the best, she thought. She pressed her butt into Rose's crotch.

Ooh, Rose felt that for sure, distinct excited inhalation, arms tightening around Dolly's body, fingernails running up her chest. Dolly could feel Rose's cock start to get hard.

The turn came suddenly, and hard. One second they were laying on the couch together, Rose breathing heavily, her rock hard cock twitching against the small of Dolly's back, a hand in Dolly's hair, and then the world shifted and Dolly felt an awful crack on the head. A second later, Dolly worked out that Rose had slammed her head forward into the edge of the coffee table right in front of the couch. A second after that, Rose drove her cock deep into Dolly's gaping ass.

"OW! Nonono, too much-"

"Aw, c'mon Dolly," Rose smirked into Dolly's ear, "you wanted more, right? And I knew you'd be soooo bored if I was gentle with it," she paused here and withdrew her cock before slamming it all the way back in.

"HAH! Ohhhh fuck..."

"Cause you're a little whore for the rough stuff, aren't you?" Rose growled softly. She rolled forward so that the two of them tumbled off the couch onto the floor, Dolly's body trapped underneath Rose's, who then began fucking fast and rough down into Dolly.

"Ohhhh God, ohhhh fuck..." Dolly wheezed, trying to hold onto her composure.

"Hmmm I love messing with you Dolly," Rose rumbled. She pulled herself up off Dolly's back and rolled Dolly over so that her back was on the floor. Rose was looming over Dolly now, sucking in air excitedly through her teeth as she ran her hands over Dolly's torso. "You're so fucking cute," she murmured, before her hands slid up to give Dolly's nipples a hard squeeze.

"Nnh, nnh," Dolly shook her head furiously as she let out pained nasal whines.

"Mmm yeah whimper for me you little bitch," Rose growled delightedly. "You want me to stop?"

"Uh huh," Dolly nodded desperately.

"You want me to stop?" she said again, amused smirk on her face.

"Please!"

Alright..." and so she released Dolly's nipples. Dolly breathed a sigh of relief that turned into a yelp of pain as Rose drove her cock back inside.

Rose cackled at this. "Ohhh take it you little slut. God, I wish my dick was big enough to rip you apart. Would you like that?" She thrust in sharply again.

"Argh! No..."

"No?" She ran her hands up to Dolly's neck and squeezed her throat hard. "What if I just wrung your neck, huh? What if I crushed the life out of you? Would you like that?"

Dolly's mouth opened and closed uselessly, her lungs desperately trying to suck in air through her constricted windpipe, her brain buzzing, panicked, starving.

"Can't hear you sweetie," Rose grinned down maliciously, "so I'm just gonna assume you would like that." Her cock sliding in and out felt like a strange, distant sensation at this point, all Dolly's focus was on the hands gripping her throat. Rose's eyes flashed at her. "You think I'll do it? Do ya?"

Dolly's eyes were enormous, pleading.

"Ohhhh look at that faceeee... FUCK! Fuuuuck..." Dolly could tell Rose was coming, her mouth opened in a look of supreme ecstasy, her cock thrust deep and hard... her hands, mercifully, loosened around Dolly's neck, Dolly sucked in air desperately. Once Rose's orgasm had finished she collapsed on top of Dolly, giving her a flurry of kisses around her cheek and neck. "Hmmm that was hot," she murmured. "You know I wouldn't, right? Just like seeing the look on your face."

"Okay," Dolly mumbled. It was so strange, Rose hurt her and scared her but the feeling of Rose's body pressed against her own was so soothing.

"Eggs are done!" called Nicky from the kitchen.

Rose began lifting herself off of Dolly; impulsively, Dolly wrapped her arms around Rose's torso to prevent her getting up. Rose let out a surprised little, "Oh," at that, and, after a moment's hesitation, lowered herself back down onto Dolly's body. She planted a kiss on Dolly's forehead. Dolly nuzzled her face against Rose's breasts.

"Nickyboyyyy," Rose called out, "can you bring the eggs in here pleeeeease?"

A loud sigh, followed by a petulant, "Fine."

"Thanks dollface," Rose hollered back at him, then more softly, to Dolly, "watch, he's gonna be so jealous when he gets in here," and began kissing Dolly again, tenderly stroking the sides of her body.

When Nicky came out, he glared down at Dolly and slammed the plate on the table. "Here you go," he grumbled, and turned to storm out. Dolly was still pretty sure he'd caught the wink she shot at him though, was pretty sure he let out an annoyed little "Hmf" because of it.

And in moments like that, Dolly could almost imagine staying, letting Rose do what she wanted, wearing her clothes, tormenting Nicky (Dolly still had a sadistic streak after all, and she did get a little tingle of glee when Rose and her got to torment Nicky together).

But when morning came and Dolly woke up in Rose's bed all alone in a room reeking of sex, body aching, covered in bruises, she felt she just had to get out, get some fresh air, take some time to heal. She trudged down the stairs into the main room, where he found Rose on the couch with the other girls, can of beer in hand even though it was 11 in the morning, yelling at whatever was happening on the TV.

"Hey Rose, I'm going," Dolly said flatly.

Rose spun her head around to look at Dolly. Irritation in her eyes, all she said was, "Fine, fucking bye then." Well, more spat than said really.

Dolly had said nothing, just closed the door hard behind her.

Now, sitting on the bench by the library, Dolly was contemplating the strange relationship she had with Rose. Rose was so brutal with her, it was an ordeal everytime she went over there. Every time after seeing Rose she needed time to recover. Rose had really taken lately to pretending like she might fuck Dolly to death, or choke her to death on purpose, and Dolly was pretty sure she wouldn't really, but... how long would it be until one of the times she went over there resulted in a serious injury?

And yet... God, the only times Dolly felt alive anymore, the only times she actually felt like Dolly as opposed to some hollowed out ghoul, were when she was in Rose's room, being done up all pretty, dressed in the girly clothes, being admired and leered at and called sexy and slutty and every other thing Rose could think of, the times when she could look at Rose looking at her and feel the desire burning off her. It was the context that made all the roughness enthralling; she wasn't just being hurt, she was being ravenously enjoyed, consumed, devoured.

But there was this new wrinkle from last time, the confirmation that Rose was only calling her Dolly because she thought it bugged her. If Rose knew how... dependent Dolly had become on the times Rose called her by that name, would she stop doing it?

Ah well. Dolly wouldn't tell. That was the thing, even this deep into being Rose's plaything, even having had the name "Dolly" tattooed on herself for weeks, she still had a massive mental block around the concept of actually owning up to her feelings. If she had to ask to be dressed up all girly, if she had to ask to suck cock and get fucked, and be called Dolly, she'd probably just never get to have those things. And the merciful thing about Rose was that Dolly never had to ask, never had to choose, it all just... happened to her.

She sat there a while lost in thought, until she was shaken back to reality by the sensation of a hand tousling her hair. A familiar voice said, "Heyyyy Dolly."

Dolly sighed. "Not here."

"Oh, especially here." Rose plopped down on the bench beside Dolly. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Studying," muttered Dolly.

Rose snorted. "No you're not."

"Thinking about studying, then," Dolly said in a low, gray voice.

"Ah," Rose nodded smugly, then leaned in and added, "Is that all you're thinking about?"

"What are you doing here, Rose?" Dolly was trying not to look at her, just stare ahead, don't get sucked in by her, not right now.

"I dunno," Rose shifted her weight on the bench. "I just... maybe I miss you when you're not around sometimes."

Dolly raised an eyebrow. "Maybe?"

"Maybe," Rose paused here. Dolly glanced over at her and saw that she was grinning widely with her hand in front of her face, middle finger resting on her thumb, "maybe I'll snap my fingers right here."

Dolly slumped her head back against the bench. "Don't," she whined.

Rose had been training Dolly that whenever Rose snapped her fingers, Dolly had to immediately get down and start sucking her cock. If Dolly refused, or even hesitated, she got hit with a wooden switch, if she complied sufficiently quickly she'd get a head pet and get told she was a good girl. And, of course, she got to have Rose's cock in her mouth. It alarmed Dolly sometimes, how completely she'd fallen in love with the feeling of Rose's cock in her mouth, the taste, the smell of sweat and precum, the thickness and firmness of it, the way it throbbed, the way Rose breathed when she did it... It wasn't even deliberate anymore, Rose snapped her fingers and Dolly just went for her cock, no hesitation, no decision making really, just pure stimulus response to the sound of the snap. If she heard a random fingersnap while walking around campus, it was physically difficult to keep herself from getting down on her knees, and she found herself craving cock something awful for hours after.

Rose was still holding her hand out, poised to snap. God, there were too many people around, Dolly didn't want to be seen sucking cock in the middle of campus, but if Rose snapped she knew she wouldn't be able to resist.

"Please, seriously, don't," Dolly insisted.

"Why not?" Rose asked, wicked twinkle in her eyes.

"It'd be embarrassing," Dolly said.

Rose shrugged. "I wouldn't be embarrassed."

"Well... I would."

Rose snorted. "You gotta stop caring so much about what other people think, Dolly."

"Don't call me Dolly, not where people can hear."

She snorted at that too. "What, you think I'm gonna start calling you Dylan just because I have an audience?"

Dylan blinked. It was jarring to hear Rose's voice calling him Dylan, felt weird, felt really really fucking weird, threw him off. He blinked again. He noticed his hand had started gripping tightly at his jeans. He noticed he was breathing heavily.

He was jolted from whatever this feeling was by Rose hollering, right into his ear, "NOT A CHANCE, DOLLY!"

Dolly looked down at the ground, big stupid grin on her face. "Stop it."

"Hey, you," Rose called at a random boy walking past. She pointed at Dolly's head. "Did you know her name is Dolly?"

Dolly gently swatted Rose's pointing hand away. "C'mon Rose, don't."

Rose gasped theatrically. "Did you just lay hands on me? How dare you!"

Dolly shook her head, "Yeah yeah."

"Hmm, you're lucky you're not a boy," Rose murmured smugly, "or that'd be a pretty serious crime, assaulting a girl like that."

"Uh huh." Through all this, the grin was still etched into Dolly's face, a mixture of embarrassment and genuine amusement. She nibbled at her lower lip, trying to suppress the grin.

A girl in black leggings walked in front of them into the library, and for a second Dolly's eyes snagged on her.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" Rose asked, a hint of edge in her voice.

"Nothing," muttered Dolly.

"You were looking at that girl though, actually." Alright, Dolly could tell, Rose was jealous.

"It's not like that," Dolly said, in a conciliatory tone, "I was just thinking about whether I'd look good in black leggings like what she's wearing."

"Oh you would," Rose nodded vigorously. "You want me to get you some?"

"Yes," was the real answer, but Dolly didn't want to have to admit it. A moment's hesitation, then she shrugged and said, "It doesn't matter."

"Well," Rose put an arm around her, "maybe I could take you to the mall sometime soon, you could pick out whatever you like and I'd get it for you. How does that sound?"

It was a scenario Dolly had been fantasizing about since summer. "That'd be fine," she said nonchalantly.

"Nice," Rose said, then her lips curled into a smirk. "One condition though."

Dolly stiffened, braced for whatever she was going to say.

"I want to take you out dressed up real slutty," Rose said right into her ear. "Like, I for sure want your midriff showing so everyone sees the tramp stamp, maybe something sleeveless, and a tiny little skirt... ooh or booty shorts." She stroked up and down Dolly's arm. "What do you prefer, huh?"

Dolly's body was churning with chemicals, head swimming in a sea of confused longing. God, she hadn't been outside of Rose's house in the girly clothes since that time Rose had taken her to the Brickhouse, and while on the one hand she still dreaded the prospect of being seen by people in the girly clothes... God, she could feel her cock moving in her jeans at the thought of Rose parading her around, showing her off. Made her feel desirable, like she was a prize.

"What do you prefer, Dolly?" Rose asked again, "Skirt or booty shorts?"

Dolly shrugged. "You pick."

"Nah, I want you to pick," Rose said.

Dolly sighed. "I don't wanna... Like, it's fine when you just dress me up in whatever I guess but it feels so... faggy to pick out something for myself... Ah!"

Rose had grabbed the bulge in Dolly's jeans, wrapping her fingers tightly around Dolly's cock. The touch was electrifying, she felt her cock throb and deposit some precum on her briefs. Into Dolly's ear Rose murmured. "Hmmm, where did this come from, huh? From you thinking about going out dressed all slutty?"

"No," Dolly lied. "Rose, let go of it."

"Not until you pick one. Hmm," fingernails up Dolly's back, "No matter what you say I know you like wearing the clothes I put you in."

"Rose, people are going to see you- Nnh!"

Rose's hand gave Dolly's hard cock a slight twist. "Let them look. You know that the point of this little shopping trip is to get you clothes that you picked out for yourself. Would be a waste if you weren't willing to pick anything out. So I want you to start now. I want you to choose between a skirt and booty shorts. I wanna hear the desire in your voice when you say it." Another twist of her cock, "Well?"

Voice trembling, Dolly breathed, "A skirt."

Her fingers on Dolly's cock didn't loosen. "What kind of skirt?"

Dolly's mind raced, trying and failing to come up with a specific style of skirt. The sensation of Rose's hand on her cock was overwhelming her ability to think. A few moments saying nothing, breathing heavily, then, "Ah!" Rose began stroking up and down on Dolly's cock.

"Hmmm, what if I made you cum right here in front of the library, huh?" Rose hissed into her ear. "Tell me what kind of skirt, Dolly."

Dolly closed her eyes, didn't want distractions, wanted to focus... wanted to avoid seeing the looks they were getting. Her mind lit upon a specific look. "Do you- AH! Do you have another of those asymmetrical miniskirts? Like that black one that you ripped up a few weeks ago, the one that went higher on the one side."

"Yeahhhh," Rose said, seeming thoughtful, "I could put you in one of those, that'd be hot." But she didn't stop stroking Dolly's cock.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
511 Followers