Rose's Dolly Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rose, please, I, hah, I did what you asked..." Dolly knew she was getting closer to orgasm, and as much as her body was now desperate for the release that would come if she ejaculated right into her jeans here on the bench, her brain wanted badly for Rose to stop this.

"Tell me how the skirt made you feel," Rose murmured into Dolly's ear.

"Rose, c'mon..." Her eyes still closed, she heard the sounds of some passing girls giggling uncomfortably, one girl's voice saying, "Oh my Gawd..."

"How did it make you feel?" Rose insisted.

Dolly tried to stand up, but Rose's other arm around her shoulder held her firmly in place. Words were hard to come up with right now, but after a few moments' thought she managed, "Slutty."

"Yeah? Do you like feeling slutty?"

"Y- yeah..." Pressure building, orgasm imminent, Rose's hand not stopping.

"Hmmm good," Rose said softly, "I like you being my little slut." Dolly felt her nails digging into her shoulder. "Now cum for me you little whore."

"Rose don'- AH!" She felt Rose's tongue run up her neck, and then a second later, "HAH! OHhhh..." the semen came bursting out of her cock, waves of pleasure and shame swept her mind as she kept cumming all over herself, cringing slightly at the unpleasant slimy sensation of her jizz coating her briefs and running down her crotch into the crevice between her thighs.

As the orgasm came to a finish, Rose wasn't done stroking her cock, and suddenly, "Nnh!" The feeling of Rose's hand turned to agony on Dolly's freshly sensitized cock. She squirmed hard against Rose's touch, tried to wrench Rose's hand away, but it was no use, Rose was too strong and Dolly was so weak.

"Heh, now you're actually fighting it for real," Rose smirked into Dolly's ear. "Guess you really did wanna cum in front of all these people. You little pervert."

"Stop it!" Dolly gasped.

"Nah."

"STOP IT! STOP IT!" Dolly cried out.

"Relax. You're making a scene, you know that?"

"Argh! You're the one making a scene," Dolly insisted.

"Who me? Never. I'm being real quiet..."

Rose's hand continued working on Dolly's tender cock. Dolly had stopped trying to get away at this point, and was now clutching the wood of the bench beneath her desperately, making loud noises somewhere between whines and grunts.

Mercifully, after a little longer of this, Rose removed her hand from Dolly's cock. "Alright, jeez, you sound like you're gonna explode," she said in this taunting mock-annoyed voice.

Dolly opened her eyes at last. People walking by mostly weren't staring at this point, though there were a couple glances her way among the crowd. She looked down at her jeans and saw to her annoyance that the wet spot encompassed pretty much the entire crotch. "Goddammit," she groaned.

"Yeah, you came lots didn't you?" Rose said in a smug voice. "Guess doing it in public is a turn on for you, huh? I'll have to keep that in mind."

Dolly shook her head. "God, I don't wanna go back to the frat house like this. Do you think it's better if people think it's piss as opposed to jizz? Or would that make it worse? Probably worse, huh..."

"You know," Rose slid her hand down to stroke Dolly's thigh, "if you don't wanna go back to the frat, you could come hang out with me again for a while."

"Maybe," Dolly muttered. "I'm still not looking forward to walking around campus with my jeans like this. Feel like I look like a pervert."

"Well," Rose began, sounding thoughtful, "you're gonna look like a pervert regardless, but if you're gonna look like a pervert it's better to have a pretty girl hanging onto you, don't you think? You're not just some isolated weirdo, we're perverts together." She shot Dolly a hopeful grin. "We could hold hands, that'd be nice yeah?"

Dolly shot Rose a look. "After all we've been through, is holding hands really something special?"

"I dunno." Rose's eyes darted away toward the ground. "I like the idea, I guess, of everyone who walks past us knowing that we're, like," she nibbled her lower lip. "That you're mine, I guess." She shot him a mischievous grin. "Of course, I could just make you show your ass to everyone, display that little rose on your butt."

"I'd strongly prefer you didn't," Dolly said, although once again she couldn't help herself grinning.

"I mean hey," Rose went on, "your jeans and panties are all soaked with jizz, it's probably actually less gross to just walk around with nothing on."

Still grinning, Dolly replied, "No, I think that'd be grosser."

"Not to me," Rose shot back.

"Anyway," Dolly said, "I'm wearing briefs, not panties."

"Oh yeah?" Rose leaned her face in and said right into Dolly's ear, "Prove it."

Some weird little impulse made Dolly turn her face toward Rose's and plant a quick kiss on her lips. "How about I prove back at your place?"

Rose seemed to have been slightly stricken by the kiss, which Dolly thought was weird, it was such a small thing. Regardless, Rose sat there wide eyed for about a second and a half, unspeaking, excited breathing, before she burst into a huge grin and roughly grabbed Dolly's hand. "What are we waiting for?" she said, and a second later she had yanked Dolly to her feet and was dragging her in the direction of Sodom House.

Dolly's shorter legs were scrambling to keep up with Rose's long strides. "Goddammit Rose, slow down," she grumbled. Rose just kept walking at the same pace.

Dolly noticed a small group of girls walking toward them, and bashfully looked down at the ground, not wanting to see their faces when they saw the huge wet spot on her jeans. Rose, for her part, said, "Hey, how are you girls doing?" No reply. Dolly's eyes remained fixed on the ground as the girls walked past them. Rose turned her head back and said, loudly, "Lovely weather we're having, huh?" Still no reply.

"I wish you wouldn't draw attention to me right now," Dolly grumbled.

Rose just shrugged. "Attention isn't gonna hurt you Dolly sweetie." She released Dolly's hand to hook an arm around Dolly's shoulder. "Hmm, the sooner you stop caring what people think of you, the happier you'll be."

By now they were down 4th St and nearly to the driveway of Sodom House. As they walked up the little strip of sidewalk to the front porch, Dolly sighed, "I'll be glad to be inside, out of the public eye."

"Oh yeah?" Rose had a mischievous little smirk on her face. They were walking up the stairs of the porch now.

Dolly started saying, "Yeah, you know, it'll be good to get out of these dirty-" and then she stopped short at the sound of Rose's fingersnap. And it was like Dolly blacked out for a few moments, and the next thing she was aware of she was on her knees on the porch in front of Rose, peeling Rose's jeans down just enough to get at her mostly flaccid cock and take it into her mouth. The instant her lips met Rose's cock she heard Rose suck in air sharply, excited. Good. God, Dolly had fallen in such deep, complete, abject love with the act of sucking Rose's cock, loved to feel it getting firmer and longer and harder as her lips ran up and down the shaft. She ran her tongue along the bottom of Rose's cockhead, drawing a shuddering exhalation from her lips and a little droplet of salty precum onto her tongue. Rose lay her hand on the back of Dolly's head and moaned, "Ohhh you're such a good little cockslut Dolly."

Dolly let out a long, low, gratified, "Mhmmmm..." and kept sucking. Dylan had been so scared to suck cock, believing that it would degrade or corrupt him in some fundamental way to be a cocksucker. And the crazy thing was he'd been right! Had Dylan known the whole time that he'd love sucking Rose's cock, had there been some repressed, semi-conscious lust for the taste and feel of cock in his mouth? Regardless, from the moment Rose's cock had first touched Dolly's lips, all she wanted was to be was a cocksucker, and in this moment, kneeling on the rough wood of Rose's porch slobbering on her throbbing member, Dolly felt this gorgeous sense of abandon, the absolute feeling of... rightness.

Dolly was shaken from her bliss by a loud, angry honking of a car horn and a distant male voice yelling, "Hey get a room you faggots!"

"Fuck you too!" Rose shouted back. Her hand returned to the back of Dolly's head. "Don't let those jerks bother you Dolly, you're- AH! You're doing great. Ohhh," her hand moved held Dolly's head in place firmly as she slid her cock deep into Dolly's throat, "fuck, you've gotten me close already."

Dolly couldn't breathe, tears were streaming down her face, but as Rose kept deep-fucking her throat she was at peace, utterly calm, yes use me please, I'm your plaything. Time slowed to a crawl. She hoped the moment could last forever.

But soon enough, Rose's thrusting into her throat became more desperate, her breathing went uneven, and with a long, "Ohhhh FUCK yes," Dolly felt her cock pump its load deep into her esophagus. Disappointing. She'd wanted to taste it.

With a deep satisfied sigh, Rose withdrew her cock from Dolly's throat and released her grip on Dolly's hair, letting her fall forward onto her hands as she desperately gasped for air. From above, she heard Rose murmur, "Hmmm that was fucking great." Dolly felt a hand on her shoulder. "C'mon, let's get you out of those clothes."

Soon they were inside, and Dolly was standing in the kitchen peeling off her jeans and briefs while Rose stood behind her leaning on the counter, watching. As Dolly bent down to remove the legwear from around her ankles, her bare ass facing Rose, she heard Rose coo, "Ooh, there's a nice sight."

"Yeah yeah," Dolly said with a grin.

"Hey Nickyboyyyyy!" Rose hollered as Dolly finally freed her legs from the jeans. "Get in here!"

Soon Nicky was standing in the entryway to the kitchen; the combination of his annoyed expression and the French maid outfit he always had on made Dolly smirk, he seemed such an absurd figure. "What do you want, Ro-" he began saying, but before he could finish his sentence Rose flung Dolly's cum-filled jeans at Nicky's face.

"Sweet Nickyboy," Rose said, "would you be a lamb and throw these in the laundry for me?"

Nicky just turned to leave the kitchen, grumbling under his breath as he peeled the jeans off his face.

Soon after that, Rose sidled up behind Dolly to press herself against Dolly's backside, wrapping her arms around Dolly's body. "Hey."

Dolly moved her arms up to rest over Rose's arms, holding them in place on her body. "Hey."

"Hmmm, probably poor old Nickyboy just got some of your sperm in his mouth." She kissed Dolly on the top of the head. "How does that make you feel?"

Dolly shrugged. "Doesn't really make me feel anything."

"No?" Rose's hand descended Dolly's torso to grab at her bare cock. Dolly inhaled sharply at that. "Hmmm, I'd like to see you fuck him up the ass. I'm imagining you two both all made up pretty, in some lacy lingerie, and you just hold him down underneath you and ram your cock up his asshole. Maybe we could tag team him. Maybe once you get him nice and loosened up for me I start on his ass and you pull out to make him lick your cock clean. How do you like the sound of that?"

Dolly frowned. It was a strange thing, after all she'd experienced, to recoil from something because it was "gay", and maybe in some absolute sense it was a pretty slight difference between Rose and the other dickgirls and a prettied-up boy like Nicky, but his boyish frame and deeper voice truly didn't do anything for Dolly. Not like Rose, who aside from her genitals was all woman. "Not really," she said eventually.

"Hmm," Rose rumbled, giving Dolly's cock a twist, "and what if you don't have a choice huh? You know it's been a while since you got to top anyone, I would have thought you'd jump at the chance."

Dolly considered how to respond for a few moments. "How about you take me clothes shopping first?" Hopefully, Dolly thought, given some time Rose would forget about this concept of making her do something with Nicky.

"Yeah?" Rose perked up audibly. "You'd really like that, huh?"

Dolly nodded.

"Hmmm, still wanna wear that asymmetrical skirt?"

Dolly hesitated. "D- definitely," she said eventually. It still felt weird to verbally agree to being dressed up all girly, but God it felt good.

Rose planted a kiss on the top of Dolly's head. "Good girl," she murmured. Another kiss, "Let's get you all put together."

Dolly felt all quivery. Made her feel all tingly to contemplate being in public in girly clothes, but there was trepidation. "People at the mall are gonna see me, huh?"

"Oh yeah." Fingernails down Dolly's chest. "You're gonna be turning heads for sure."

And so about an hour later, Rose's beat up red Lexus pulled into the parking lot of the mall a few towns over from the university. Rose spilled out of the car almost immediately after coming to a stop, but Dolly lingered in the passenger seat, looking nervously at the imposing white building, the crowd of people walking to and from their cars. God, what would anyone think if they saw her?

Rose leaned down and, somewhat peevishly, rapped on the window. "C'mon Dolly," she said in a warning tone. A moment later, she swung the car door open and yanked Dolly by the arm out of the car. Dolly stumbled out of the car, her arms flailing to maintain her balance. She still wasn't good at walking in these stupid heels Rose had made her wear. She came very close to falling on her ass, but held onto her balance. Once she found her footing, she turned to study herself in the window of Rose's car for a few moments. Rose had put Dolly in hot pink lipstick, thick eyeliner with dramatic wing tips, soft brown eyeshadow, a bit of rouge on the cheeks... she'd put Dolly's long blonde hair in pigtails coming down from the top of her head, held in place with bright pink scrunchies, a pink crop top t-shirt that showed off Dolly's slender tummy, the shiny black heels, and, as Dolly had requested, the tight asymmetrical miniskirt. Dolly enjoyed the sight of herself like this, but... God, there were so many people around. And even with the makeup, her facial features were still undeniably masculine.

Rose sidled up behind Dolly and stroked her shoulders. "Yeah, we get it, you're a snack. You can admire yourself later." She tugged on Dolly's arm and pulled her in the direction of the mall; Dolly stumbled along, trying to keep up without falling over. As they approached the mall, Dolly perceived the eyes of passersby crawling all over her, some looking at her with interest, some with cold, disgusted eyes, some with this sort of amused contempt. Dolly glanced over at Rose to see if she noticed the people looking; Rose seemed the image of confidence, unflappable, unbothered, impassive expression, eyes covered by her dark sunglasses. Alright, Dolly thought, just gotta channel that confidence, who gives a shit about any of these people, right?

Some paunchy bald fucker with a stained t-shirt shot a murderous look at Dolly, and she felt her face flinch. Apparently, she did give a shit about these people. She wished she had sunglasses like Rose did.

As they stepped into the mall, they were blasted with the cool air conditioning and the smells of the food court. Dolly could hear her stomach rumble. She heard Rose inhale sharply through her nose. "Hmmm, I could really go for a soft pretzel. You want one?"

Dolly nodded. Rose shot her a double thumbs up and ran off without her, leaving Dolly by herself in the middle of the food court. Oh. Okay. Dolly felt weirdly naked without Rose's hand on hers. And the amount of skin she had exposed, that made her feel naked too. She slunk over to a table and sat down, hunched over, hoping not to be noticed. It wasn't more than a minute, though, before she heard a male voice say, in an attempt at a deep seductive tone, "Hey baby."

She froze, said nothing, just sat staring at the table. A moment later she felt a hand on her shoulder, hot breath on her neck.

"'Dolly,' huh?" That stopped her heart for a second, how the fuck, how the FUCK would he know, before she remembered, oh right, the tramp stamp. "Is that your name? Or what you are? Would you wanna be my little fuckdoll?"

"Fuck off," Dolly grunted.

She felt the hand jolt away from her shoulder. "Oh shit, dude," another man's voice said, "that's a fucking guy."

"What the fuck are you trying to do, faggot?" That was the first guy, giving Dolly a sharp shove on the back of her head.

"Leave me alone," Dolly didn't want to look back, just kept her eyes fixed on the table in front of her, "I'm just sitting here."

"Bro, I should kick your ass for this," the guy seemed to be getting angrier. "You can't just- ACK!"

At this, Dolly turned her head around to see that Rose had returned, carrying a bag with a blue drawing of a pretzel on it in her left hand, her right arm wrapped around the guy's neck. Getting a good look at the guy, Dolly was struck by how much he looked like the kind of guy who'd be in Dolly's frat, salmon-colored shorts, a short sleeved collared shirt... Face turning red, eyes bulging out. His friend, who was dressed similarly, lurked to the side, boggling stupidly at the scene.

"Hiya!" said Rose in a voice that almost wasn't murderous. "I noticed you were bothering my friend here. What's that about?"

The boy seemed to be trying to speak, but mostly managed to emit some gurgling noises.

"Maybe you thought she was cute, huh? Maybe you'd like it if we both took turns fucking your ass, yeah?" she hissed.

The boy shook his head furiously.

"No? Well then fuck off and let us eat our pretzels." And with that she shoved the boy into his friend.

The friend seemed stunned for a moment, before shoving the other boy off of him. "Don't touch me, faggot," he grumbled.

"Fuck you," said the first boy.

Dolly turned away, but heard the receding voices of the two boys bickering. Rose rolled her eyes as she stepped around the table to sit across from Dolly. "Morons."

"Yeah." It was funny, Dolly hadn't really noticed how anxious the situation had made her until she heard her voice quaver slightly. Looking down, she noticed that her hands were still shaking. God, for all the shit she'd talked back when she was Dylan, she'd never been a fighter. If those boys wanted to kick her ass, well, she was going to get her ass kicked.

Rose seemed untroubled, at least. "So I got a thing of honey mustard and a thing of cheese sauce. Figured we could just share both, you know," she grinned at him, "we're gonna get all each other's germs anyway."

"Uh huh," Dolly muttered. Vacantly, she tore a piece off of her pretzel and dipped it in the cheese sauce, and raised it to her mouth.

"I was thinking we could look at some dresses, look at some lingerie, definitely get you those black leggings you wanted... How are your nails?" Rose snatched Dolly's hand and took it in close to her face to examine it. "Damn, why do you cut 'em so short?"

"I bite them," Dolly mumbled.

"Ew. Why?"

Dolly shrugged. "Always bit them."

"Well stop doing that. Let 'em grow out for a while, then we can get you a manicure. Does that sound nice?"

Dolly wasn't sure. The idea of sitting down to get a manicure, it made her feel... something, something massive, but what sort of something felt beyond her ability to articulate, even to herself. She shrugged and took another bite of pretzel.

"Hmmm, maybe we could get some fake nails put on you. Would you like that?"

Dolly shrugged again.

"I think you'd look good with long nails," Rose continued.

Dolly nodded, and then, a few seconds later, "Hey Rose?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks. For, you know," Dolly waved her hand vaguely in the area where the two boys had been standing.

Rose grinned and looked down. "Lotta boys get really pissed at you once they figure out you have a dick. Particularly if they wanted to fuck you. Happens all the time."