Rose's Dolly Pt. 11

Story Info
Dolly goes to Girliness Bootcamp, and meets an old enemy...
8.5k words
4.46
11.7k
11

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
504 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual, painful sex, and themes of abuse and domination. Proceed with caution.

*

When Kim got a text from Rose to meet her for coffee, she had hoped that it was supposed to be a date or something. No such luck. Kim got to the coffee shop and sat down across from Rose, and it took a few minutes for Rose to even acknowledge her presence. Rose just sat there, staring with her head turned to the side, seeming lost in thought.

"So," Rose said, finally, "Dolly has really taken to being all girly."

"Really? Wouldn't have seen that coming," said Kim coolly. "He always seemed so... desperate to maintain his masculine image."

"Hehehe," Rose had a distinct caffeinated mania, this wide, wide grin, "I busted him wide open. He's a giant sissy slut now, loves the cock, loves the dresses, he, uh," she paused here, seeming thoughtful, "or she, gets real upset now if I don't call her 'Dolly'. I think I accidentally uncovered the real him. Or her, I guess. I dunno, she talks a lot about how miserable she is as a boy now. I think she kinda always was miserable as a boy. That's why she was so, you know, try-hard."

"Uh huh," Kim said, unmoved. "Well, guess that makes up for him being a condescending jerk all the time, sending my pictures out to people. Oh, and the rape."

"Well," Rose had her wicked smile back on now, "it's not like you and I don't have our... indiscretions."

Kim looked down. "That's different."

Rose shrugged. "Whatever you gotta tell yourself sweetheart." She took a sip of her coffee and went on. "But so this is the second time I've gotten... very deeply involved with a boy... person who was like this. Who liked the girly thing, I mean. And last time I fucked it up and.." she paused a moment, her mouth did something weird. "I mean, there's probably like a zero percent chance I'm gonna drive him away," smug hair flip, "he's too dependent on me."

"Uh huh." Kim had pretty much come to the conclusion by now that this wasn't any kind of date. So she was just listening, waiting for Rose to arrive at the point.

Rose tucked her hair behind her ear. "I like him dependent on me."

"Right."

"Only he wants to be able to do his own makeup and stuff. And I could teach him, but," deep breath in and out, "I like him dependent on me. I like him needing to come to me to feel girly."

"Okay," Kim said flatly. "Sooo... you're not gonna teach him."

"Well," Rose took a sip of coffee, "I don't wanna. But I didn't do that with Nicky anyway and he still left me. And I want Dolly to have that, the ability to do his own. It'd make him happy."

Kim sighed. "Okay. Sooo you are gonna teach him?"

"Ehhnnhh..." Rose drummed her fingers on the table. "I just... I don't know if I can relinquish the power over him myself. It'd be better, I think, if I could just, like, send him off somewhere and have it done for me, the teaching. I was hoping," she looked up significantly at Kim here, "I could get someone to do it for me."

Kim blinked. "What, me?"

"Well," Rose was shooting her these intense commanding eyes, "I had the thought that maybe you could talk the other girls in your sorority-"

"Nope, absolutely not."

"-into letting him hang out there for a couple days," she continued, unfazed. "Hehe, it'd be like him going to Girliness Boot Camp."

Kim just sat there glowering at Rose.

"Aw come on, why not?" Rose asked.

Kim gestured impotently at the air in front of her. How to explain the obvious to someone who doesn't want to hear it? "You do get," she managed, "that a few of us really hate his guts right? Like, you know, he did rape Ashley's friend, Ashley being, you know, the sorority President. So that's a no-go right there. And then there's the fact that he sent my nudes to people, he barged into the house to try and hit on everyone..."

"Yeah yeah," Rose waved a dismissive hand, "but he's not like that anymore."

"Oh, good," Kim scoffed, raising her hand to her face, "I guess you saying that is all I need."

"Look," Rose reached out to stroke up and down Kim's forearm, "I know you're not so innocent. Heh, I personally corrupted you, so I would know." Kim inhaled sharply at the touch; she perceived Rose's eyes flash with triumphant fire at her reaction. "So can't you find it in your heart to maybe forgive my sweet Dolly?"

It was wild, the physiological response that such a slight touch had provoked in Kim. All at once she felt transfigured, like she'd been shot into a higher level of perceptual awareness. And, she was aware, her pussy was starting to get wet. But more than anything, there was a renewed awareness of the Flame, that burning desire for sexual sadism she'd within herself found that night Rose had gotten her to forcefuck Dylan with the strapon. For a while now, the Flame had been burning low, a little spark in her chest. Most of the time, she could ignore it, at times she thought it was gone, but all of a sudden it was alive again, burning bright, this inferno raging across her brain.

Rose didn't want her, Kim knew that, she was just trying to play on Kim's emotions. That's fine. Kim had her own game to chase now.

"I can find it in my heart," she said, in a deliberate tone, trying to suppress the evil grin that was tugging on her mouth, "to ask Ashley if she'd be willing."

Rose's face lit up nicely there. "Thanks!"

I'm not doing it for you, Kim thought. "No prob," she said drily.

"She wants me to do what?!"

It was funny, Kim thought, sitting in Ashley's computer chair watching her furiously stomp back and forth across her bedroom, when she had imagined this conversation Ashley said that exact series of words in that exact tone of voice. She'd gotten to know Ashley pretty well by this point, she might actually be able to swing this...

"Absolutely not! Little piece of shit..." Ashley clenched and unclenched her fists. "Who the hell is this Rose person anyway?"

Kim shrugged. "A freak."

"Clearly." Ashley shook her head. "Look, like, if that little fucker's found someone who's gonna keep him from causing trouble, that's fine I guess. But if I have to see his stupid smug face again, I'll... Ooh, I don't know what I'd do."

Kim nodded sympathetically. The transition, from where Ashley was emotionally right now, to her agreeing to let Dylan stay here, was going to be difficult. She wasn't sure what the next step could possibly be.

The only thing Kim could think to say was, well, kind of a grenade to toss out, she really had no idea how it would come across. But well... what the hell.

"You know, I," Kim paused here, trying to hold onto the nerve to say it, "I raped him."

She had expected some more dramatic reaction. Instead, Ashley just shot her a weird look for a second and shook her head. "Don't joke like that, that's messed up."

"Oh it was messed up," Kim was grinning widely now, "but I'm not joking."

Ashley blinked, several times, then burst out into this odd nervous giggle. "What?"

"With a strapon," Kim continued, feeling some strange thrill at Ashley's discomfort, "up his ass. I don't know, seemed appropriate, given... everything. He cried."

Ashley sat down on her bed, not taking her eyes off Kim. Interesting little knot of emotions behind her eyes, fear and a bit of disgust and horror but more than anything this desperate, naked, guilty curiosity.

Got you, thought Kim.

"And uh," Ashley fidgeted with a strand of her long blonde hair. Cute. "How did that feel?"

"It was interesting," Kim started, trying to figure out how to capture the emotion in words, "it was like, the sense of power drove me to this frenzy, makes you go faster and faster, see the escalating pain on his face, pushes you to this point of," she took a breath in and noticed her breathing was shaky. "Like, obviously there was nothing actually physically stimulating me, so it wasn't, like, an actual orgasm, but I just hit this... peak. This climax where the pleasure centers of my brain burst open and I felt... elevated." She sighed. There was this dreamy, wistful grin on her face. "Haven't been able to feel like that since. So far, at least."

Ashley was sitting there with this odd little half-grin, eyes wide. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. And, you know, I've used a strapon again since then with other girls," she paused a fraction of a second here to see if Ashley had any reaction to the fact that she'd been with girls, hard to tell but she did very distinctly blink at that moment, "but it hasn't ever felt like that again. I guess cause since then it wasn't, you know," she glanced down at the floor, "rape."

She heard Ashley let out another weird, high-pitched giggle. "You are joking, right Kim?"

A pause, then Kim shrugged. "If you like." Her eyes met Ashley's, Kim could see the weird nervous hungry fire burning in her. "Yeah, I'm a big joker," Kim added.

A little conspiratorial smirk sprang up on Ashley's face. "I'm not sure if I believe you."

Kim shot her a wink. "Look, it could be fun to, like, bring Dylan over, have the girls do his face up and teach him makeup and stuff. And if you still wanna get back at him, well... you know he deserves whatever you wanna do to him. So what do you say?"

Ashley sat there, seeming transfixed, lost in thought, still nervous, body still tense.

Remember your business classes, thought Kim. Assumptive close, act like she said yes, make her say no. She pulled her phone out. "I'll just tell Rose she can bring him over on Wednesday, is that good?"

A moment's hesitation, and then, seeming dazed, Ashley slowly nodded her head. "Sure."

"Cool." Kim typed out a quick message to Rose, then got to her feet and walked over to where Ashley sat. "It'll be fun. Or I'll have fun, at least." She leaned down and planted a quick kiss on Ashley's forehead. "You can have fun too, if you like."

Ashley nodded, still seeming kind of dazed. "Uh huh," she mumbled.

Kim gave Ashley's shoulder a quick affectionate rub. "I'll see you in the morning, okay?"

Another dazed nod, and Kim turned out into the hall. Walking back to her room, she couldn't keep the evil smile from her face. She wondered what Lucy and Emily must think was going through her head as they walked past her in the hall. Ashley was always so confident, self-assured, and to have gotten under her skin like that made Kim all tingly. Ashley was a good friend, for sure, but Kim couldn't help having this aching desire for her. So shapely, so strong and toned, her long pretty blonde hair... there were days when Kim felt like Ashley had the ideal human body.

Ashley wasn't into girls, Kim knew, she'd never be hers. That was fine. Kim could still put the Flame in her.

"I don't wanna," Dolores grunted, as Rose led her by the hand down the street toward Gamma House late Wednesday afternoon.

"Ohhhh, you'll like it though, baby," Rose purred.

No makeup today, apparently that was going to be done over at Gamma House, but Dolores was dressed pretty girly, soft loose pastel pink crop top t-shirt and white thigh-high socks paired with a miniscule pair of hot pink booty shorts, underneath which her cock was locked up in a pink silicone chastity cage. Rose had explained this by saying, "I don't want you getting any ideas while you're there, you belong to me. So, even if your eye starts wandering," and she had given Dolores's caged cock a shake, "your cock is gonna stay right here."

"I don't really, you know, think about other girls anymore," Dolores had protested.

Rose had shot her this big smile, intense warm glow behind the eyes, before looking down. "Yeah yeah, I'm sure."

"I mean it," Dolores insisted.

"I know what you boys are like," said Rose, still not making eye contact.

Dolores sighed. "I'd prefer if you didn't call me-"

"Yeah yeah, whatever," Rose waved a dismissive hand, before suddenly looking up at Dolores with an intense wicked grin. Before Dolores could react, Rose's hands were on her nipples, squeezing hard.

"OW! Fucking stop."

Rose had sucked in an excited inhalation, "So you only think of me, huh? Do you think about me torturing your nipples?"

"I'd," Dolores grunted through the pain, "prefer you didn't..."

"Ohhhh," Rose made an exaggerated frown before giving both nipples a sharp twist.

"Nnh!"

"But I'd prefer I did, is the thing," she said, eyes burning with malicious glee.

It was funny, Dolores thought, here in the present walking alongside Rose toward Gamma House, because she really didn't like the nipple torture, or indeed most of the painful stuff Rose did, while it was happening. But she'd have been lying if she'd said she didn't think about it. Hell, she was thinking about it right now. When she was alone, for whatever reason, a lot of the memories that made her dick the hardest were the most painful ones. Weird. She wasn't sure what to make of that.

Well, whatever. She looked down at her shadow. The outline of her long hair and her skinny exposed waist were visible. She didn't have any makeup on, but right now she actually felt very feminine.

"Hey," Dolores said to Rose, "I feel like I might not need makeup to feel girly."

"Nice," Rose said.

A pause. "So, therefore," Dolores continued, "maybe we don't need to do this weird... what did you call it? Girliness Boot Camp?"

"Ohh, but I already got it all set up for you baby," Rose said in this mock-whining voice.

"Fine," Dolores grunted.

"Anyway, you've begged me like, what, six times now to teach you makeup," Rose went on.

"I wouldn't say begged..."

"And so, like, if we cancel this, you're for sure gonna be asking me again later on." Rose shrugged. "So might as well take care of it now."

"Well," Dolores shot back, "why can't you just teach me yourself?"

A pause that felt meaningful, then Rose put on a weird comedy voice to say, "I dunno." As if that settled it.

Dolores sighed. "I just don't think this is a good idea."

Rose seemed thoughtful for a few seconds. "When I was in high school," she started, "everyone in my school knew about... you know, me being a futa. And so I never felt like one of the girls. Which was fine, I was fine, I found my people and everything," she gave her hair a shake. "But when I got to college and I got to hang out with other girls, who didn't know about me already, I sort of felt... more normal, I guess. More... acceptable. More like a real girl. Not that I am any of those things," she rolled her eyes here. "Not that I wanna be. But you know... I'd like you to experience that."

Dolores pondered this for a moment. "Like, it won't be the same, they know what I am."

"Yeah, well," Rose had this maddening little airy casual tone that tacitly admitted she couldn't rebut Dolores's point yet somehow, with a lilt of her voice, tossed the fact that Dolores was fucking right to the side like an insignificant matter, Dolores fumed quietly, "I feel like you should stop being so embarrassed about, just, like, existing all girlified around people. You get sooooo," she reached out here to pinch Dolores's cheek hard, waggle it back and forth, "bent out of shape every fucking time I take you out. You should feel, I dunno, acceptable."

"Mm." Dolores swatted Rose's hand away from her face. If there was one person in the world who was antithetical to making Dolores feel acceptable, it was surely Ashley, the president of Gamma Gamma Gamma. Dolores had to admit that Ashley was completely justified in hating her, but when your first experience with someone is them throwing a plate of macaroni at you, ruining your favorite polo shirt, before cussing you out in all of your bros, you still kind of hate them even if you were the bad guy. And if your second experience is them yanking your hair out to drag you out of their sorority house, the feeling of hatred only deepens. Dolores had mostly been stuck in the headspace of dreading the prospect of being in girlmode around actual girls, just in general, but thinking about it there was real skin-crawling horror in the idea of being like this around Ashley specifically for several days. Being in girlmode was divine, but in public like this she felt naked. In part because she wouldn't normally go out with her tummy or thighs exposed, but more than anything because being in girlmode activated the same emotions that being naked did, as if her true sexual form, which she normally kept hidden, was on full display. And Dolores had no interest in being so vulnerable in front of Ashley.

"This is a bad idea," Dolores said. "Like, objectively." What a feeble attempt at clarification, goddammit.

Rose rolled her eyes. "Okay dude." They crossed the street and stepped onto the sidewalk that led directly to Gamma House. Seconds of walking remained, fuck.

Soon Rose was knocking on the door, and soon after that two girls came to the door, a tall girl with auburn hair tied into a tight ponytail, Dolores thought her name was Sabrina, and lurking behind her was Ashley herself. God, Dolores hadn't expected a good vibe from Ashley, obviously, but she wasn't expecting that weird lascivious stare and smug little grin. Dolores knew quite well at this point what a person with predatory intent looked like, and it was hard not to suspect that Ashley had predatory intentions toward her. What the fuck...

"Hiya!" Rose said brightly. "Kim told me you girls would be willing to train my little friend up," her hands fell heavily on Dolores' shoulders, "teach her how to be a pretty little sorority slut."

"Excuse you," said Sabrina, smirking slightly, "not all of those girls are sluts."

"Oh, man," Rose sounded amused, "wouldn't wanna insult those other girls then."

"We're all very excited for this," Ashley said, in this odd deliberate tone, still staring weirdly.

"Hear that Dolly?" Rose clapped her on the shoulder. "They're excited. This'll be fun, won't it?"

Dolores muttered something undecipherable.

"Yeah yeah." Rose sighed. To the girls, she said, "She's had a bad attitude about this whole thing. If you could give us a few minutes, I'd like to say good-bye to her." She shot a meaningful look at Ashley and Sabrina. "Alone."

Ashley gave a nod, and the two disappeared behind the front door. Rose now turned Dolores around, wrapping her in a tight hug. Felt nice, Dolores rubbed her face against Rose's breasts. But... "I've got a bad feeling about this," she muttered.

"Yeah?" Rose tilted Dolores's head up and planted a kiss on her nose. "Nothing to worry about. I'll be checking in on you," another kiss, "and I hope you know I'm way scarier than any of these bitches. You'll be fine. Now," Rose raised her hand, middle finger on her thumb, poised to snap, "you'll give me a nice deep kiss goodbye."

Dolores sighed. "Not here."

"Yes here."

"You know we're right in front of the house," Dolores protested, "they're all gonna see."

"Yeah?" Rose dragged her teeth across her lower lip. "Let 'em look. I want them to see that you belong to me. And I want them to see what that means."

Dolores gave a resigned sigh. But still Rose didn't snap. "You really like milking the suspense, huh?"

"Mmmm, I really do," Rose murmured.

"Well-" Dolores started saying, but just then she heard Rose's fingersnap, and down on her knees she went, unzipping Rose's jeans, pulling Rose's huge semi-flaccid cock out and taking into her mouth, closing her eyes to slobber greedily, abject debased enjoyment of the feeling of Rose's cock getting harder in her mouth. Rose, of course, delighted in grabbing Dolores's head and ramming her cock deep into her throat, but sometimes, when Dolores was really on her game, Rose would just let her do her thing, not interfering, letting her hand rest on top of Dolores's head instead of moving it to the back of her head to hold it in place while she fucked her throat. And right now Rose had her hand on top of Dolores's head.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
504 Followers