Rose's Dolly Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, that's good Dolly," murmured Rose. "Heh heh, I can see eyes watching us through the window. Maybe they'll learn a little something from watching you."

For the sorority girls inside, it was like looking at the sun, quick glances out the window at the two of them before turning away, anxious grins, nervous titters, not sure what to say other than things like, "Wow..." The only one who seemed unfazed was Sabrina, who watched the whole spectacle with this expression of mild curiosity.

"Dude's got good stamina," she said at one point.

Ashley, who was sitting in a chair with a hand on her temple waiting for the whole thing to be over, just shook her head. "You're so weird, Sabrina."

"Oh damn," Sabrina said, "she's starting to get kind of rough with it."

A moment's hesitation, then Ashley said, "Oh, yeah?" She got up to take another look.

Rose always lost her patience eventually, always got tired of letting Dolores do her thing and craved the feeling of domination, and so right now she was clutching Dolores's long blonde hair in two fistfuls on either side of her head, slamming her cock roughly down her throat, drinking in the red-faced, watery eyed look of Dolores's face.

"Ohhhh," Rose let out a deep growl as she pushed herself over the point of no return, "I'm gonna make you taste it you little bitch." She pulled her cock out of the depths of Dolores's throat so that her urethra was pressed into her tongue as the semen began to pump out of her cock.

Dolores took a certain quiet pride, at this point, in how well she sucked down Rose's cumshot, and how attuned she was to when Rose's orgasm was finished, always stopping the suction on a dime.

"Hmmnngg," Rose gave the top of Dolores's head an affectionate stroke as she pulled her cock out of Dolores's throat. "That was good, baby."

Dolores smirked slightly. "I know."

"Oh yeah?" Rose yanked on Dolores's hair to pull her up to her feet.

"Ow! Ow, ow, ow..."

"Oh, sweet little Dolly," Rose murmured, "I hope you're not getting a big head. Hmmm," Dolores was on her feet now, and Rose planted a kiss right on her forehead. "Well, you're gonna get a sense of how much of a little noob you are at the whole girly thing, don't worry." Left hand still clenching Dolores's hair, she dragged her over to the front door and knocked.

"So," Dolores gently nudged Rose's hand away from her hair, "does Ashley not give you, like, an extremely weird vibe?"

"Well yeah," Rose said in that same dismissive tone, "but she's, you know, a vagina, so what's she gonna do? Oh, hey Ashley."

Ashley had only heard the words "...gonna do?" and so didn't know Rose was talking about her, which was probably for the best because currently she was nervous over how she must seem to the two of them. Because right now her body was tingling with this vicarious sadistic glee at having witnessed in person Dylan being sexually dominated.

Last time Dylan was here, Sabrina had commented on how nice Dylan's ass was, had called it "peggable". And against her will, Ashley had been unable to stop thinking about Dylan's firm, round ass, and she'd been having recurrent intrusive sexual thoughts about him. Most unwelcome. But the second Kim had made her confession, her divided emotions toward him, her hatred and her intrusive sexual obsession, had found this perverted synthesis. She had masturbated to orgasm on two separate occasions now to the idea of force-fucking Dylan up the ass, and on some semiconscious level was actively intending to make these fantasies a reality during Dylan's stay here. For a second there, her complete lack of interest in watching Dylan blow Rose almost made her think she didn't really mean it, but once Sabrina mentioned that it had gotten rough she couldn't help looking.

And now staring at Dylan, so much of his skin exposed, his skinny body on full display, he looked so... overpowerable. Like he was a piece of meat, and she had the appetite to gnaw him to the bone. God, was this what rapists felt when they looked at a woman?

It had been two entire seconds now that Ashley was just standing here leering. She had to say something. "Hey. You, uh, you guys done?"

"Oh yeah," Rose was grinning smugly. Then she shoved Dylan toward Ashley. "She's yours for now. Hehe, train her up real good for me."

Ashley grinned at Dylan maliciously. Ooh, she could feel the trepidation flickering behind his eyes, she knew he could tell she had bad intentions. "Sure thing," Ashley said, and she took Dylan by the hand and began to lead him into the house..

Rose waved chipperly at them. "Bye bye Dolly, have fun! Make lots of friends."

Dolores shot one last desperate look at Rose and then the door closed, and she was trapped in here with the girls.

"Let me introduce you to everyone," Ashley said, still with that ominous smirk on her face. "This is Sabrina, the vice president, you've already met her."

Sabrina shot Dolores a peace sign. "You've got pretty good throat game, dude."

There was a soft chorus of nervous laughter at this. Dolores grumbled quietly. Ashley kept leading Dolores around by the arm, introducing each of the girls, but Dolores was barely hearing, her head swimming in this ocean of nervousness and embarrassment. The girls were all looking at her like she was a curiosity, weird smiles, weird looks in their eyes, whether bashful or amused or uncomfortable or guilty or kind of aroused or any combination thereof. Dolores wasn't one of them. Of course she wasn't. The comfortable feminine feeling she'd had on the walk over here had evaporated, she was an alien among these actual females. And of course Dolores wasn't gonna feel acceptable around them, how could she, they'd all just watched her slobbering on Rose's cock in public. God, she felt peevish and hostile and prickly right now, wanted to hide her face away, and just knew that wasn't going to happen.

Dolores didn't know most of these girls, but she recognized the girl Ashley introduced as Lucy right away, she'd been so unimpressed by Dylan when he'd come in here to flirt with everyone a few weeks back. She didn't say much at first besides, "Hey," but once Ashley had led Dolores past her, she heard Lucy blurt out, "Hey Dolly! Nice tramp stamp!"

The girls all burst out laughing at this, much louder than before. Dolores heard Sabrina say, "Oh shit I didn't even notice. Look at that thing..."

"Like, I guess you just really want everyone to know you're a huge slut," Lucy went on, "just in case they missed you chugging cock out on the lawn."

The other girls were still cackling. Dolores turned bright red, and stared resentfully at the ground. She hated being a joke like this.

Toward the back of the common room now, Ashley led Dolores up to a petite girl sitting in a big armchair with curly straw-colored hair and one of those slightly upturned noses. She smiled shyly at Dolores.

"And this," Ashley said, "is Emily. You remember her, right?" Dolores hesitated. "You were pestering her while she had headphones in, remember?" Ashley prodded.

"Oh yeah," Dolores grunted. "Sorry."

"It's no big deal," Emily said.

Ashley continued. "Anyway, Emily here wanted to be the one to teach you lipstick. Figure that'd be a pretty easy thing to start with, so why don't you just sit right here," she guided Dolores over to an empty chair in front of a table with a little two sided makeup mirror, surrounded by some lipstick tubes. Ashley put an arm on Dolores' shoulder to nudge her to sit down. Dolores didn't budge, so she pressed down much more forcefully until Dolores's knees started to bend from the pressure and she slumped, reluctantly, into the chair.

Emily was gingerly stepping toward Dolores's chair, but when she opened her mouth to speak she was cut off by Sabrina, who had sidled up beside Dolores and put a hand on her shoulder.

"So Dolly, I'm curious, does futa cock taste different from, like, man cock?"

"I don't know," Dolores snapped, "I haven't tasted man cock, I'm not a faggot."

Sabrina glanced at Dolores's little pink booty shorts. "Mkay," she said with a smirk.

So Emily came over and tried to teach Dolores, but it wasn't long before Dolores was frustrated. It didn't help that the other girls were crowded around, offering their own commentary.

"I can't get the FUCKING corners of my lip to look right," Dolores was grumbling.

"Yeah, you're not getting your cupid's bow right either," Lucy piped up. "You've just got this smear of lipstick going over your upper lip, like you've got football mouth."

"That's kind of trendy now though, filling in the cupid's bow," another girl interjected.

"Well yeah," Lucy said, "but we're trying to teach him the fundamentals, right?"

"God," all this chatter was just making Dolores angrier, "the entire edge of my lip is all smeared, all the way around."

"Maybe you could go around with a lip liner or something," this was yet another girl, "get a cleaner line."

"If I can't get the lines right with this, then why the FUCK," here Dolores angrily threw the lipstick tube onto the table, hard, "would I be able to get the lines right with something else?"

"Girls, girls," Emily said, voice shaking slightly, "you're all crowding him, maybe give him some space."

"Fuck this," Dolores rose to her feet now, "I can't do it, I give up." She stomped over to a chair in the corner of the room to sulk.

Emily followed behind. "Hey," she said, putting a hand on Dolores's.

Dolores slid her hand away. "Fuck off."

Emily inhaled. Dolores could hear her breath shaking a little, but on the exhalation the shaking had mostly stabilized. "Look, it's frustrating. Makeup is hard, and it's your first time-"

"I can't do it," Dolores muttered.

"You're not that far off!" Emily said. "Like, yeah, you need work on the corners, you need to get the cupid's bow better..."

"Well, then it doesn't look good. And looking good is the only point, so I am far off, actually."

"Well... it didn't look great the first time I did it. It's a learning curve, you'll have to practice," Emily insisted. "But you CAN do it, I know you can."

Dolores looked up at her. "Well..." and the thing was, she almost didn't say something cruel, she almost sighed and admitted that she was being overdramatic. But out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Lucy rolling her eyes at her, and that made Dolores feel spiteful all over again.

"Well, maybe you just suck at teaching," Dolores spat.

Oof, she felt bad about that immediately. Emily's eyes started to well with tears. Looking down, in a quavery little voice, "I know, I... I'm sorry, I don't really do this..."

At this point Ashley stepped in. "Alright, I think Dylan's getting tired, it's time for bed," she said, putting a hand on Dolores's shoulder.

"I'm not tired..." Dolores mumbled.

"You're done," growled Ashley. "Now get up."

"I'm sorry," Emily said.

"No, hey, Emily hun, you're doing fine," Ashley said gently. "Dylan's just being a little bitch." She looked down at Dolores and shot the same weird predatory malicious look she'd had on at the front door, and then, to Emily again, in the same gentle tone, "I'm sure he'll be better behaved once he's had some sleep."

She then dug her long nails into Dolores' shoulder. Dolores winced.

"Get up," Ashley hissed. Dolores scrambled to comply. Once Dolores was on her feet, Ashley grabbed Dolores's hand and began marching her up the stairs.

"So," Dolores said, "where am I sleeping?"

Ashley turned back and shot an ominous grin at Dolores. "My room."

Dolores sighed. "Can't I sleep anywhere else?"

"I don't trust you enough to leave you unsupervised," Ashley said coolly. "If you're going to stay here, I need to keep you out of trouble."

"I'm not gonna mess with anyone," Dolores said, "I'm Rose's now."

Ashley glared. "And why would I trust that?"

Dolores rolled her eyes. "Even if I wanted to do something, which, to be clear, I don't, I couldn't. Rose, uh," here Dolores hesitated, embarrassed to bring it up, but fuck it, "she put my thing in, like, a chastity cage."

Ashley raised an eyebrow at that. "Oh really?" she said with a little smirk.

Deep inhalation. "Yep," Dolores said through gritted teeth.

Ashley still had that maddening smirk on her face. "Prove it."

Dolores blinked. "Excuse me?"

"I said prove it. As in, show me. And maybe," she said, still grinning evilly, "if you're telling the truth I'll let you sleep somewhere else."

Ashley had no idea where she was going with this, but she had found a point of attack and was going to pursue it. Besides, she'd never actually seen a chastity cage in person before, and she was curious.

Dylan (she had noticed some of the other girls calling him "Dolly", but she wasn't going to dignify him like that) was still looking at her balefully, but she could feel him starting to relent. "What, like, out in the hall?"

"Well, we can step into my room for a minute," she said. "Wouldn't want to compromise your privacy."

"Uh huh," Dylan grunted.

She led him the rest of the way down the hall to her room and sat down in her computer chair, one leg crossed over the other. Dylan stood before her, slouching slightly, looking embarrassed.

"Well," she said, "show me."

A begrudging glance at her, and Dylan began rolling down his booty shorts to around his knees, exposing the little pink silicone cage around his cock. Ashley leaned in to examine more closely.

"Ooh," she said, in a deliberately taunting tone, "it's so pink and girly!"

Dylan muttered something inaudible.

Ashley reached her hand out to grab at the cage.

"Don't!" Dylan protested when her hand made contact.

"So do you have, like, a key for this or something?" she said, turning the cage side to side to examine it.

Dylan was visibly twitching every time she moved his cock. "Rose has the only key, I can't take it off, like I said, I couldn't do anything if I wanted to."

"Mm. So how are you gonna, like, piss over the next few days?" Ashley asked.

"There's a little hole at the front... Nnh!"

Ashley tilted the cage upward until she could see the hole. "Oh yeah, there it is."

"Are you done with this yet?" Dylan grumbled.

Ashley was still examining the cage, figuring out how it worked. "So, you latch this little ring around the balls, and that's what holds it in place." She was feeling around Dylan's genitals in a purely investigatory way, but while navigating the testicles her thumb gently ran up into the place beneath his cock where the shaft met the scrotum. And as her thumb touched him there he let out a little, "Ah!" All his previous noises had been of squirming discomfort, but this one had a distinct note of pleasure in it. Again, Ashley pounced. She began rubbing her thumb back and forth along that same spot, gently cupping Dylan's balls with her other four fingers. He kept moaning. She contemplated, as she made him quiver, how to turn the moment cruel, how to punish him.

But before she could do anything, Dylan let out a pained, "Nnh!" noise, and bent forward slightly, trying to get his balls out of Ashley's hand. Ashley gently but firmly held his balls in place.

"What's the matter?" she asked, amused.

"Nothing," he squeaked.

"Doesn't sound like nothing." She noticed the little bit of his shaft that was on the outside of the cage had gotten longer. "Your dick is trying to get hard, isn't it?"

"No," Dylan said in a high little pained voice.

"Liar." Ashley smirked. She let out a deep, performative, "Mmmm," noise to try and provoke him. He flinched at that and made more of the whining pain noises. She let out another, longer, "Mmmmmmm..."

"Stop it, stop it," Dylan gasped.

She kept stroking him underneath, and with her other hand she grabbed the cage to wave it back and forth, the reaction to that was immediate, and intense, obvious flinching, gasping little shallow breaths. Each second that passed, Ashley was discovering more and more how much she enjoyed sexually tormenting him. "You want me to stop?" she asked.

"Yes!" Dylan squeaked.

"Didn't hear you," she said, not stopping.

"YES I WANT YOU TO STOP!" he blurted out, and then, "Argh!"

She had given his testicles a sharp twist. "Hey, quiet down," Ashley said sternly. "You want everyone to know what's going on in here?"

Dylan sighed resentfully. "No."

She withdrew her hand from his scrotum, but while she had stopped moving it around for the moment, she was still touching the cage. "If you want me to stop," she said, "lay down on the bed on your back, with your legs bent up."

Dylan narrowed his eyes at her. "Why?"

"Because I said so," she said coolly.

A suspicious glance, then he begrudgingly shuffled over to the bed to assume the position. Once he had his legs up and his ass facing her, she noticed for the first time the rose tattooed on his buttock. "Cute tattoo," she said with a smirk, "very slutty."

"It's to show that I belong to Rose, so, you know, the opposite of slutty, actually," Dylan said, in that maddening condescending tone of his.

Ashley raised an eyebrow at him. "We'll see."

He blinked. "What does that mean?" Ooh, he was starting to get nervous. That gave Ashley a little tingle.

Ashley turned away and began looking around the room for something to anally violate him with. Searching her desk, nothing seemed to fit the bill. She contemplated her jar of pens for a moment, but no,she wanted something bigger. She opened each of the three drawers going down the side of her desk. Where had she put that flashlight...

"What are you looking for?" she heard Dylan ask warily.

"None of your business," Ashley said coolly. She moved down to check in the little minifridge she kept right next to the desk. Vodka bottle with a long neck, laying down on the bottom shelf. Interesting. She picked it up and held it in her hands for a moment, contemplating.

"You, uh, you gonna have a drink?" Dylan asked.

She shot him an evil smile. Ooh, he was flinching just from her looking at him now.

She began walking toward him on the bed. "Can..." she could tell he felt stupid saying it, but, "can I have a drink?"

She kneeled down on the floor in front of him. He was still in the position she had ordered, on his back, legs in the air. Ass currently facing her. "You'll get some, yeah," she said.

She could see his eyes widen with horror as he understood what was about to happen. "No..."

Just as he started to move himself away from her, she reached out and grabbed him by the balls. Gently, so as not to hurt him just yet, but, "You stay right there," she said, "or they get it."

So he stayed still.

She raised the bottle up and pressed the cap against his sphincter. He let out a little whimper at that. "Oh God, it's cold..."

"Shut up," she said. She began pressing the bottle against his hole. It wouldn't go in. The way he was wincing and grunting, it seemed like just the pressure was uncomfortable. But she wanted it to go in.

She took her hand off his testicles so she could use both hands to shove the bottle in, but Dylan took the opportunity to start shimmying away. Ashley sprang to her feet, barking, "Oh no you don't!" and set down the bottle to grab both of his thighs to hold him in place. Still he was struggling, so she gave his balls a firm tap with the back of her hand.

"Nnh! Nnh!"

"You stay still," Ashley said. Kneeling on the bed behind him, her left hand still on Dylan's thigh, she picked up the bottle again and contemplated how to do this. Inspiration struck. She propped the base of the vodka bottle up against her crotch, the cap against his sphincter. Feeling that it was stable, she took her hand off the bottle to grab his other thigh, then began pushing the bottle against his sphincter by pushing her crotch in toward him.

Same wincing face, same grunts of discomfort. It was already hurting him. Nice. The bottle pushed through into the sphincter suddenly, eliciting a sharp "Ack!" followed by a longer, wide-eyed, "Ohhhh no, nooo," as the bottleneck, having penetrated the sphincter, slid suddenly all the way down to bury itself in his ass. His body strained against her grip, but she held tightly onto his legs.