All Comments on 'Rose's Son Gary Ch. 02'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Brilliant story! Gary's a lucky boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why has this excellent story by the great QW garnered only one comment?

The hero and centerpiece is Rose's big strong 18 year old son Gary. He holds his mom Rose and her bosom friend Anna in thrall. The females are two submissive vulnerable vaginas to Gary's mighty masterful penis, and they--and Alpha Male Gary--know that that's the way is should be. The two women harbor "no jealousies, no hang ups," because Gary "was more than a match for the pair of them." Mom worships her son's body, pleasuring it in every way she knows how. She even sticks a finger up her kid's cute boyish butt and wiggles it around. In return Gary fucks a baby, eventually two babies, up the same cunt he came out of. Up Anna's cunt as well. The trio moves in together, and Gary rules the roost. The women are in abject awe of the boy's big fat cock and heavy hanging balls. He is the proud young cock-carrier and balls-bearer, and he shoots his bountiful semen down female throats, in female assholes, and up female twats at will, especially his own mother's. Sure as fuck, these three were made for each other.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Did I miss something?????

Did you or did you not say at the beginning of this story that both women had TWO SONS each. What was happening to them when all this fucking was going on ? You accounted for the husbands plus their departure but what about them . Other than that , good story overall ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
Such a yummy story!

And the perfect ending! Thank you!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Fantastic story

loved it very much and thank you for a wonderful ending.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Outstanding story. Better to find love later than never. In real life, this is how I picture an incestuous couple would live the remainder of their life together. This is a perfect story with a perfect ending. 5 star series - a must read for all thiose who believe in incestuous love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous