Rosie

Story Info
Taking advantage of a young neighbour.
2.8k words
4.39
21.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers

My wife and I are both in our thirties and quite comfortable with our way of life. We have three children who are growing rapidly and seem to be average type kids, although they're on the upper side of average where smarts are concerned. (Just boasting, but it's true.) We own our own house and I'm gainfully self-employed. Some careers always do well if you're competent, and being a plumber is one of them.

A while back a youngish couple moved in next door. They are in their early twenties and quite a pleasant pair. They both work and get on well together. The only arguments I've heard them have were about his devotion to sport. He was always off on the weekend afternoons to watch his team play, and Rosie got a little tired of it at times.

In what I suspected was an effort to relieve her boredom of being home alone Rosie took to dropping over on Saturday afternoons to chat with Abby. The pair of them would natter away and Abby would give Rosie some baking tips. I was all in favour of this as I got to eat the results of their endeavours. (After fighting my way past three greedy children, that is.)

One afternoon after Rosie had been and gone Abby looked at me and shook her head in a sorrowful sort of way.

"You know, Andrew, I've always had a sincere admiration for your intelligence. You're sharp and quick to pick things up, able to draw accurate conclusions from limited data."

"Uh, thanks, I guess," I replied, suspicious all the way down to my toes.

"That's why I find it so amazing that you are too dense to see the lures that Rosie is casting in your direction. If she was being anymore blatant she'd be unzipping you and dragging you away by the cock."

That observation left me totally stunned for a few moments. Was she kidding? A quick assessment of the situation suggested to me that she wasn't. She had explained some of Rosie's oddities. Fortunately I had the answer.

"I have been very careful not to notice that little fact, dear," I said airily. "You know my heart beats only for you."

From the smirk she gave me it was plain that she didn't believe me for one instant. She gave me a considering look.

"You know that they say a change is as good as a holiday," she said thoughtfully.

I nodded, slowly and cautiously, not trusting my beloved one little bit.

"Then why don't you try a change and shaft her? It would serve her right for making eyes at someone else's man."

"You have to be kidding. Grab her and drag her away to some secluded place with you apparently not noticing? Not going to happen."

"Who said anything about dragging her away? I think I'd enjoy watching her getting a serve while bent over the kitchen table. It would be an interesting experience."

"Yeah, interesting, right up until one of the kids wanders in and asks what's Daddy doing with Rosie."

"Well, der. Obviously you'd have to wait until the kids were elsewhere. That happens most weekend afternoons, you might remember."

By mutual agreement we dropped the subject, partly because my mouth was now full of hot biscuits. It didn't drop from my memory, however.

The following weekend Rosie came over again. When I wandered into the kitchen Abby and Rosie were next to each other sat the kitchen table, with Abby demonstrating something. I was interested to note that Rosie leaned forward a little more, giving me an interesting view down her top. If she was wearing a bra it sure wasn't much of one. I manfully managed not to notice, continuing through the kitchen and out the back.

Having completed what I'd gone outside for I came wandering back through the kitchen. The girls were still bent over the table working away and I strolled up behind them.

"How's it going," I asked, "and what's it going to be?"

"Blueberry muffins, and move your hand," Abby said, my hand having accidentally started to caress her bottom. I politely removed my hand from her bottom. As Rosie hadn't said anything I let that particular hand continue to stroke her bottom. She didn't let out a single peep, nor did she try to shift away from my hand. Seeing that certain children were home I desisted and ambled off, heading for a computer.

That evening Abby turned to me.

"Well? Your opinion on Rosie?"

"I won't go so far as to say she's coming onto me," I demurred, "but she did do enough to show me that she had a lot of cleavage not covered by a bra. If she was wearing one."

"And that's all?"

"Well, I have to admit that she showed no reactions whatsoever when I fondled her bottom. She just let it happen."

"When did you get a chance to do that?"

"When I patted yours. Two hands, two bottoms, it just seemed fitting that I should pat both of them. You went all prudish and told me to cease and desist, so I did. Abby didn't, so I didn't."

"Interesting," said my beloved with a giggle. "We'll have to wait and see."

Another weekend rolled around and again Rosie was visiting. I again entered the kitchen from the backyard, again finding the two girls leaning over the table, doing woman stuff.

"Hiya, Rosie. What's cooking?"

"In theory, brandysnaps," Rosie said. "In practise I'm not sure as neither of us has ever tried these before."

"Stop worrying," said Abby. "They'll work out. Just wait and see."

I just stood behind them and watched for a moment. I didn't bother patting Abby's behind but I did run a hand over Rosie's bottom. Just for a moment. Then I rested my hand on her bottom and lightly scratched at her skirt, slowly gathering the material in my hand, letting the hem slowly inch higher.

Once I had a hold of the hem I simply shifted my hand from the skirt to Rosie's bottom, caressing her bottom lightly. I say bottom because I wasn't finding any sign of panties. A little bit of exploration upon an uncomplaining Rosie confirmed that one naughty young lady was commando. After what I saw last week I was willing to bet she had no underwear at all.

"Um, Abby," I said softly, "it appears that someone has come to visit us commando."

"Rosie!" exclaimed Abby, sounding shocked.

"What? No, I haven't," protested Rosie, stepping smartly away from me and my groping hand, which meant of course that her skirt floated back down where it belonged.

It was also a mistake. She was now facing us and I simply reached over and lifted the front of her skirt. Before she could slap it down again all had been revealed, you might say, and Rosie was blushing wildly.

"How rude," I murmured. "I think a penalty is called for, don't you."

"I think you're right," agreed Abby. "What do you suggest?"

"Oh, I think something simple." I tilted my head slightly as though considering the matter. "I know," I continued as inspiration hit. "How about I put her across my knee and paddle her bottom until it has a blush to match her face?"

"You wouldn't," protested Rosie even as Abby was nodding and agreeing. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't really intend to."

"Sorry," I said with a big smile. "The court rejects your defence."

Rosie tried to back away but Abby had moved quickly, blocking her escape. Abby very efficiently herded her towards me while I pulled out a chair from the table and sat down. I also took advantage of the moment to adjust my trousers, as my cock was starting to feel rather cramped.

I reached out and caught Rosie's arm and then had a suggestion for Abby.

"Instead of me having to keep lifting her skirt out of the way why don't you undo it and let it drop?"

"An excellent idea," agreed Abby while Rosie protested that she'd rather keep it on. Unfortunately for Rosie, Abby ignored Rosie's request, dropping the skirt down around her ankles. I was willing to bet that it would be kicked off after one or two spanks.

With the skirt out of the way I pulled Rosie over my knee, bottom up. She wriggled about a little, which proved unfortunate, as it allowed her top to ride up. A slight helping hand from me and it had risen to a point where her breasts spilled free, Rosie having also failed to wear a bra. I sighed and reached over to cup a breast.

"It looks silly to have her top bunched above her breasts like this," I said.

Abby obviously agreed as she promptly removed the top, once again ignoring Rosie's protests. I now had a naked, squirming, young lady draped across my lap, all her charms on display. The skirt hadn't even lasted until the spanking started, being kicked off when Rosie tried to resist her top being removed.

"Seeing Rosie is a guest I suppose I should take care while spanking her," I told Abby. "By that I mean I should spank her bottom here," my hand wandering over her bottom, "and try to ensure I don't go spanking her here." This time my hand slipped between her legs and rubbed her vulva quite firmly. Rosie gave a stifled shriek and clamped her legs together, which had the side effect of jamming my hand harder against her vulva. She hastily parted her legs again so I could extract my hand, but I expect her blush was now several shade deeper.

"That would be proper," agreed Abby. "She might feel you were taking advantage if you poked her here."

Abby obligingly poked Rosie to demonstrate where I shouldn't poke her. I politely agreed while Rosie made another odd sound.

"I wouldn't do that," I assured Abby (although I'm not sure if Rosie was also reassured). "A plain spanking is all I'll do. Like this."

With that my hand came down firmly on Rosie's bottom. The sound of my hand slapping against her bottom was met by a squeal of offended outrage. It seemed that Rosie hadn't really thought I'd do it.

I proceeded to paddle her tail, providing amusement to both Abbie and myself. I'm not sure how amused Rosie was but from the squeals, protests, and apologies, I'd hazard a guess and say not very. I'd hazard a further guess and say she was even less amused when my hand slipped slightly and landed rather smartly on her vulva. The shriek definitely seemed to indicate disapproval, as did the way she was kicking her legs about.

I ignored her protests, of course. I mean, after all, accidents do happen and I'm sure it wouldn't have happened if she hadn't been wriggling around. I pointed this out but she just yelled something inarticulate and continued kicking and wriggling.

It was unfortunate, and I had warned her, so she couldn't really blame me when a few more spanks landed on an area that was a little more sensitive than her bottom. Oddly enough those little accidents did seem to be having an effect on her, although it was one I suspected that she'd rather I didn't notice.

Not wanting to really beat the woman I finished the spanking in a timely manner. Swinging her to her feet she stood there, glaring little daggers at me. I just smiled and admired her figure. Why not? She was standing in front of me naked.

"Andrew," said Abby, putting on a thoughtful expression, "did you notice that Rosie seemed to be getting aroused by the spanking."

"Yes," I admitted, "but I thought it would be a little crass of me to mention it. Seeing that you've raised the subject I have to agree. You notice her nipples are pointing at me?"

"No they're not," Rosie said quickly, slapping an arm across her breasts.

"Yes, I noticed," agreed Abby. "Did you notice that she doesn't seem to be in a hurry to get dressed again?"

"Oh, that I definitely noticed," I said, smiling, and also noticing that Rosie seemed to be getting a hunted look on her face.

"Well, seeing you got her all aroused and she's standing there waiting, don't you think you should be doing something about it?"

"You're right, Abby," I said agreeably. "It would be only polite and proper for me to address the issue."

Rosie promptly stated that there was no need for me to do any such thing. I considered her protest and decided it would be a lot more convincing if she started getting dressed. Since she didn't I did some undressing, dropping my trousers and finally freeing my cock from a rather constricting environment.

Rosie looked at me and then at Abby. She waved a hand in the vague direction of my groin, shaking her head at the same time.

"You surely don't intend to let him use that thing on me? Look at the size of it. It's inhuman."

"Don't be silly," scoffed Abby. "It's not that large. If you're nervous about facing it turn around and lean over the table. You'll find it works just as well from that direction."

"But I don't want it to work from any direction," protested Rosie, but she certainly seemed to be looking at it a lot.

"Well, maybe you don't, but what makes you think we care about what you want?" Abby smiled sweetly at Rosie and Rosie just blushed and looked a little more nervous.

With that final comment Abby took hold of Rosie's arm and turned her to face the table. A gentle hand on her back and Rosie found herself bending over, head turned to try and see what I was doing. I was just moving closer, a hand sliding between her legs, rubbing her and easing her lips apart.

I stroked her lips with my cock and then settled into place, pressing between them where I'd spread them. I pushed in a little, withdrawing my hand to let her lips wrap around me. Then I started slowly pushing into her, my arms going around her to claim her breasts.

I was sliding in easily enough, being helped in this by Rosie pushing back to meet me. I won't say she was pushing hard, but she was definitely doing her bit. She was also muttering to herself while this was going on. From what I could hear she wasn't protesting so much as feeling slightly guilty. At least, that's how I interpreted the "I can't believe I'm doing this" comment.

I finished up driving fully into her with a groan of relief. My cock felt so swollen that I thought it would burst if I didn't get some relief, and that relief was now on its way.

"I can't believe that you're letting this happen," Rosie gasped out, looking at Abby as I started moving inside her.

"Believe," said Abby with a snigger. "The look on your face when Andrew initially shafted you was worth it all by itself."

I started moving with intent, pulling right back and then driving in firmly, with Rosie giving a small yipping sound each time I slapped home, at the same time pushing firmly back against me to ensure I entered as deep as possible.

I had established a nice rhythm and from the sounds of Rosie's sighs, gasps, and words of approval, she was quite happy with the way things were going. She certainly didn't seem to care that Abby was still watching as I fucked her. Definitely a touch of exhibitionism in that girl.

I was having fun so I just kept on going for as long as I could. Abby seemed to find the whole thing amusing and Rosie was so involved in getting as much as she could she didn't give a damn about anything else.

All good things have to end, of course, and so it was with this. At the end I was hanging on by a thread, trying to guess at what stage Rosie was. Finally figuring from her reactions that she was ripe to go I just let it all out, banging away as hard and fast as possible.

I blew my load deep inside her and she climaxed even as I started ejaculating, clamping down on me and doing her level best to milk me dry.

Afterwards Abby dragged Rosie off so that she could get herself cleaned up (and so Abby could warn her about not expecting any repeats).

While they were gone I say back and contemplated about how to arrange a repeat and to wonder if we could rent Rosie out to a couple of guys I knew. I suspected that she'd agree, especially if she thought someone was watching while she performed her art. Something to discuss with Abby.

Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers