Rosie and her Friend

Story Info
Mature dreams can become a reality.
4k words
4.35
22.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angellz
angellz
531 Followers

I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy. There's a few of stories on their way but I've been writing them on and off. One is pretty much finished I just have to go over it for corrections. It's a long one. I had to come here though to post something I couldn't keep it to myself any longer. It's like a won the lottery version of a horny guy. Not the billion dollars one but a smaller one, I suppose. It's just I'm so freaking happy right now, I can't believe how lucky I am.

So, I like to go for a walk on the evening just after work. I mostly sit all day so the walk helps me clear my head before I go home. I like to drive to this street that stands out from the rest of the neighborhood. I'm serious not lying, look it up it's called Huntington Blvd in Fresno CA. It's the city where I live. Lots of people walk here but I see less and less people as the colder weather sets in. It's a mile long and has beautiful big houses. So I walk around the street once and then I go home.

Sometimes I do see beautiful women, older and younger, walking too. I'm not too good looking to be honest. I'm not that great with girls either so I've never made a conquest in a situation like this. I just walk, listen to music, and admire the view.

Well, a month ago I walked past these two women. One was walking in front of the other one but they were together. The first lady was unremarkable to me. She looked a little older, not the best bod if you know what I mean. I would have turned my head to check out her behind though but her friend was walking right after her.

I glanced at this second lady but she was looking straight at me so I turned away. She seemed better looking but I didn't look at her for more than a sec. I did however get to turn my head and see her walking away and she did indeed have a nice behind.

I didn't make anything of it, just two lady's in their 30s or 40s walking by, in fact I had forgotten about them by the time I was on the other side of the street on my way back. I saw them from a distance and we would be crossing paths again. Then the one that had looked at me walked away from her friend to the other side of the street.

Again I didn't think much of it, but then her friend stopped me.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

I was surprised she had spoken to me but I managed to nod after taking off my earphones.

"Hey my friend over there... Do you have a girlfriend?"

I smiled and said, "Um, I, why do you want to know?"

"My friend over there thought that you were cute."

"Oh, okay... thanks."

"Can I have your number, for her?"

"Well this is weird, um, I suppose sure"

She pulled out her phone and started playing with it.

"What's her name?"

"Rose, okay what is it?"

"Five five nine, nine seven four, two six six one." Don't call, I gave her my real phone this is a fake.

"Okay got it, thank you."

"Yea sure."

And we walked away.

I finished my walk and went home. I'm not going to lie it was nice to have been asked for my number. I never had that before. Clearly they were older and the whole thing would come to nothing.

Then I got a text later that night.

"Hi."

And so we began to text. Her name was Rosie and she did think I was cute. Quickly into it, she asked for my age.

"I'm 23. How old did you think I was?"

"27 or 28"

"I'm a bit younger than that. You probably didn't see me right or you wouldn't think that I was cute. How old are you?"

"Do you have a girlfriend? I don't want to get you in trouble. Oh I saw you well enough. Do you like older women? *Shy emoji* I'm 35."

"I don't have a girlfriend. Do you like younger men?"

"I do." My dick liked it when I received this text.

"I do like older women :)." I responded.

We exchanged pictures after a bit more conversation and I had been right. She was short though I couldn't tell how short by just pictures. She didn't have big tits but I liked what I saw after that. She was thick. She has a few extra pounds in the belly and then two thick legs and though I couldn't' see it from the picture a nice thick ass. She wasn't ugly at all. Her blonde hair wasn't natural but it looked good on her.

I have to point out that she wasn't a model. Which only excited me more. She was carrying some weight and she was dressed to impress in the picture.

We continued to text till I fell asleep.

By the time I woke up the next morning she had sent me a good morning text. My fantasy started to slowing turned sour.

She wanted to get to know me which I understood was the real world, not this fantasy where she sucks me off right away.

I learned a bit more about her. She had a kid, she was divorced, and she worked as a nurse. She... was... sweet.

I wasn't interested in being her baby's daddy though and her conversations seemed to be headed that way. She wanted to be friends and get to know me.

Even so I kept texting and a couple of days later we decided we would meet and walk together to talk.

I had a plan. I had no intention of lying and playing a long game of courting her. That meant having a relationship and meeting her family or something like it before I could get into her pants. I had to be a little bit more direct and at least try to show her that I wanted something a bit more casual.

I wasn't too sure about how going about doing that but my plan was short and to the point I was hoping. Strangely enough things went smoothly. It was already dark and I started walking along the street until I found her.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hi." She responded and we hugged.

"How are you?"

"I'm good, and you?"

"A bit cold." She smiled. "I'm glad you came to meet me." I told her. It was a little cold. She was wearing sweater that hid the upper goods but she looked great from the hips down wearing black leggings.

"Do you live around here?"

"No my friend lives nearby."

We started walking and making some random small talk but soon I interrupted her to make that dumb plan I had.

"Well now you can see me better, do you still think I'm cute?"

Embarrassed she answered, "I still think you're cute but you are younger than I thought." She said this with some shyness.

"Is that bad."

"I don't know, I think it might be better."

"Wow, you're not shy at all."

"I am shy," She turned away from me. "This is all very new to me."

"Well if you still think that, do you mind giving me a kiss?" Somehow I thought a kiss would show straight away what I wanted. I was counting on her saying we should take it slow, or maybe saying we should just be friends.

She turned towards me and nodded. In the middle of the street we kissed lightly on the lips. I grabbed her hand right after and led the way. We were just around the corner from where I had parked my car. I didn't park it on the main street we walked on but on one adjacent to it.

I don't remember what we said because my heart was beating a bit fast and I didn't pay much attention. Now my plan wasn't too bold. She had kissed me and I just wanted more of those.

"Is this your car?"

"Yeah."

"So what's the plan now?"

"I just wanted a bit more privacy and a few more kisses." She was easy going. She just allowed me to put her against the car and we started making out. That was it. That's how far I had planned it out.

I wasn't going to lie this was what I wanted, truthfully sex was my only goal. She had a bit of shyness to her which only helped surprise me further. We talked and talked and somehow her easy going personality animated to shyly hint and finally ask to touch her a little more.

This meant that my hands found her lower back and then they moved lower. My palms found her butt cheeks. She didn't react to it at all she just kept kissing me.

After a few minutes I noticed her hands were moving around the front of my torso. So I moved my hands too. It wasn't cold any more. I grabbed everything I could. Her body wasn't tight muscle, it was softer flesh and it made me hard as a rock.

She didn't mind me so my hands found themselves really getting in there and caressing the curve of her ass. Down and down, I try to get my hands between her legs from behind.

When she finally pulled way we looked at each other in silence for a second. Then her hand moved slowly, our eyes making contact as if she was asking permission and I was giving it to her, towards my crotch. I was hard and if it wasn't so dark she could have seen it pushing against my jeans.

She touched it for a few seconds.

"Let's go to my friend's house."

"Why?" I asked. Not what I wanted at this moment. She didn't respond. "I like you a lot better than your friend. I'm enjoying this."

She laughed taking her eyes away from me. Without facing me she said, "She has a room we could use."

I didn't know how to respond to this. I lifted her chin towards me and we kissed some more. No words were necessary. I wasn't that stupid though so before we left I opened the car and found a couple of condoms I had brought with me.

We walked in silence to her friend's house hand in hand.

Her friend opened the door and hugged Rosie and then hugged me asking me my name.

Her name was Rachel. She was a redhead and I was correct about her looks. Rosie was prettier. Yet the horny guy I am I still noticed Rachel's body.

She was heavier and packed really big boobs, I could tell even in her long sleeve white blouse. Being heavier came with its benefits, she had a huge fat ass. She wore a black pencil skirt she had probably taken to work in an office. Underneath these were nylon stockings. This was a conservative outfit and maybe it was because I was so turned on already that I found her attractive.

Not much was said. We came in and she offered us something to drink but we declined and Rosie holding my hand led me to the hallway and then into a room.

She didn't ask for the room which was an obvious sign. But I was horny so I figured they had talked about me earlier and dismissed any more complicated thoughts.

"Turn on that lamp" She told me. I walked over and did, then she turned off the ceiling light.

We could still see each other well enough but the mood in the room was different. She approached me and we kissed for a little bit and that was the end to my own influence in the situation. I didn't know it then but after that I would not be taking any more decisions, I would just go with the flow of the situations.

No, instead, "Let's take off our clothes." She said, "Wait, hold on though, I'll undress you."

She stepped back and took off her blouse and then like in my best dreams, off came her bra. I immediately extended my hand and touched her tender breasts. She then helped me take off my shirt and began to caress my skinny torso. I don't have a bulging six pack but I'm skinny enough to fake them.

Then she lowered herself and helped me take off my jeans. She removed my boxers right after and smiled when my erect member popped out. She was already down there and only had to fix her head in the right direction to take my cock.

"Aah." I let out. She only sucked my cock a couple of times, as if trying it, as if tasting it, as if teasing me. She stood up. She put her palms on my chest and down to my abs and pushed me down onto the bed.

She removed her leggings. There was nothing underneath.

"Can you turn around for a second?" I asked. She did. Nice white bare ass.

Then I moved farther up in the bed and she jumped on with me. She kissed my mouth a little and then found herself down again with her face next to my cock.

Now properly she began to suck me, taking her time and licking my whole shaft, sucking my balls, moaning herself, and then sucking again on my cock. I wanted to look at her but the sensations were strong and remember closing my eyes and enjoying.

I was very relaxed and amazed at how easy and enjoyable it all was. I like to think that it was her age, her experience that seemed to pleasure me and tease me enough to keep me going strong.

It was then that the door opened.

My immediate reaction was to sit up. My cock slipped out of Rosie's mouth. My jumpy reaction only made her laugh.

Between laughs all she said was, "It's okay, she's here for me."

Rachel didn't say a thing. She began to take off her clothes. She wasn't looking at me but I was looking at her. Her clothes came off. Surprisingly her big tits hung nicely, they didn't just fall. Rosie's best asset were those thick legs and big hips and perfectly formed ass.

Despite her amazing breasts, Rachel turned around and showed me her best asset.

Her skirt came off easy enough and what remained were her stockings which ended at near her pussy, but there were no panties to be found. Then of course was her bare ass. Huge! And best of all her skin looked smooth and soft. Just a smooth massive ass.

She kneeled down by the bed and hid behind Rosie's raised ass.

Rosie stopped sucking my dick but I didn't mind because she started making faces. Faces of pleasure. My eyes were wide open by this time, observing. Rachel was doing something back there.

All I could see was Rachel's red hair above the outline of Rosie's ass. Whatever it was it was giving Rosie some pleasure and it seemed to require some effort.

Then suddenly Rosie opened up her eyes again. Rachel stood up from behind her. Rosie straightened up to her knees and moved up on me my legs between hers.

She used her hand to aim my head in her wet pussy. When I felt her soft wet lips I remembered, "Wait I have a condom." With a little panic in my voice. It had been involuntarily that I shouted it.

Rachel laughed. "Where is it, I'll find it."

"My pants." Was all I said. Rosie and I meanwhile made eyes contact, she still had my cock in her hand. I smiled.

Rachel moved onto the bed next to us and handed me the condom. Nervously, I couldn't' hide it since my hands were shaky, I ripped the package and pulled out the condom. I was solid hard and didn't struggle to quickly mask my cock.

Unexpectedly, Rosie sat back on my legs away from my cock.

"She knows me quite well." Rachel seemed to explain. Then she moved in on my cock. I didn't move.

Her mouth wrapped around my cock and she began move up and down in a strange but pleasurable way with her lips in sync. Then I realized what she was doing just before she had finished.

When she finally pulled back and away from my cock the condom had gone with her.

I hadn't ever experienced something so fucking hot I could have come with the realization.

"Don't worry, we're both on the pill." Rosie whispered.

I know better than just letting this go. 'Safe sex' has been drilled into my head, but what caught me off-guard had been the word 'we'.

She mounted my cock. Slowly my shaft entered her pussy. Then up she rose again and down she came. I closed my eyes and just felt. It was amazing.

There's a little part of your brain that goes away. That primitive part takes over and you stop caring about anything else other than keep fucking.

I didn't move. She did all the moving on top of me. Then slowly my senses recovered and I began to feel and notice other things. Her breasts near my chest hanging. The way I could tell my cock was pleasuring her while simultaneously she was rubbing her clit against my abdomen. My hands had moved down to grab her ass.

Then I noticed that Rachel was lying on the bed next to us. She was watching.

I noticed a second later that she was touching her pussy and then our eyes met. I reached over and grabbed one of her tits.

I squeezed it with ease. I loved how her hard nipple felt. After that she grabbed my hand and guided it to where she wanted it.

She had to move up on the bed so I could reach. Rosie suddenly kissed my mouth and I instinctively responded closing my eyes.

So I didn't see, I only felt Rachel's pussy. I rubbed my fingers up and down on her slit before managing to insert two of my fingers in her. She was so fucking wet.

I'm no porn actor or sex stallion. But these women were experience and took me slowly from one place to another. So we switched position soon after.

Rosie unmounted me. She had a shyness to her and it was clear just by her presence that Rachel was in charge.

"Do you need a break dear?"

"I'm okay."

"Well you're doing great. Rosie let's get you from behind."

I got off the bed and then Rosie climbed to her new position. She moved towards the head of the bed and down her head went and up her butt rose up.

And then I saw what I had not seen before.

"How's it feel." Rachel asked her.

"It's great," Rosie responded "It's okay like this but I can really feel it with his cock inside me."

What Rosie was referring to was the butt plug buried in her butthole. From my new perspective I only saw the round red glass that remained outside her hole.

It turned me on. Rachel had put that there.

On my knees behind her I put my cock in her pussy again. For a second I thought I would come as soon as it was inside. I stopped and took a couple of deep breaths.

"It's okay." Rachel encouraged. She placed one hand on my ass and one on my hip. She followed as I began to fuck her friend, slowly.

When ready I increased the speed and gained momentum until I reached a happy place where Rosie moaned loud and clear.

We only fucked like this for a couple of minutes.

"Slow down. I want you inside me too okay?" She put her face in front of mine and we kissed. I nodded afterwards.

"I'm gonna cum soon." I said.

So Rosie moved out of the way and Rachel replaced her in the exact same position.

Rachel had a much bigger ass. There was no butt plug in this one. I felt renewed confidence and began to fuck her fast. I placed my thumb over her butthole and she seemed to like it.

My ball sack was hitting her and my cock hard as a rock made her moan. She moaned so nicely, it was music to my ears. She may not be as good looking as Rosie but somehow her moans turned me on much more.

My hands didn't look very big against her fat ass cheeks.

Rachel asked me to stop for a second.

We moved backwards, she playfully pushed me away with her ass against my cock.

Then Rachel flipped around and fell on her back. She opened her legs wide. I admired her fat pussy. We had switched position so that now Rosie could jump back into the game.

"You know how I like it Rosie." Is all she had to say.

I balanced myself over her by holding on to her thighs. My cock went in smoothly and I discovered there was additional pleasure in watching it going inside her. In and out I started once again. Then Rosie appeared.

Rosie's head came into my view with her tongue stretched out. She licked Rachel's clit and then did more, much more.

I fucked Rachel hard as I could. Rachel's tongue would occasionally touch my shaft and it was all too much like heaven to last forever. I could not repeat it much because I would explode but I had to experience it at least once in my life. In a moment of confidence I pulled out from Rachel's pussy and pushed my cock into Rosie's mouth.

She took it in. She didn't flinch at all. As I fucked Rachel's pussy, for a few seconds I fucked Rosie's mouth. Glorious.

I returned to Rachel's pussy then and knew the game was over. From Rosie's mouth into that pussy the sensation only amplified. So after more hard pumps I shot my sperm.

When I came, I came hard. My sperm came out shooting sharp. I pulled my dick out still shooting over her pussy and on Rosie's pretty face.

I moaned until I was completely spent.

When I finished and that last ump of orgasmic joy ended I looked up at them. They were smiling at me.

"Clean me Rosie." Rachel ordered.

Rosie, with her face still smeared with my semen, proceeded to lick my cum off her friend's pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left soon after that. I hadn't expected such a thing in my life. In my wildest dreams I had fucked Rosie but that had been something else. Life goes one however and the story doesn't end there. Hell, I don't really know where it will end.

angellz
angellz
531 Followers
12