Rosie and her Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet on Thursdays. Except for one Thursday when Rachel's husband had cancelled his usual Thursday plan.

We just go straight at it, these women only want me for fucking. The texts with Rosie stopped. We now only text before we meet. It turns out she is in fact married and had lied to me. Also so much practice with two women helps and I'm happy to report that I fuck them much better now. I do take my rests in between while they eat each other's pussy, it's fun.

Then Rachel asked for my number last Thursday. She texted me this morning as I write this. It's Monday and it seems that we will be having some fun without Rosie this morning.

I haven't asked but I do realize that I must not be their first. I hope I'm the only one at the moment but if now, well, I guess that wouldn't stop me from putting my cock inside of them.

So that's just something I had to say. I will be posting more stories soon but I had to get this out of my chest and I don't know anyone I could talk to about it. I'll try, but as you guys should know, a man has priorities.


12