Rosie Cheeks Ch. 06: Sheer Pressure

Story Info
Ros's Giant Ass Atop a Smaller Guy... What Could Go Wrong?
5.6k words
4.86
1.6k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosaline expected to tense up when she heard that door shut behind her. That very doorway that she had been trapped in mere moments ago had become a barrier separating her and Max from the rest of the world. It was intimacy and privacy with a boy in her room... why shouldn't she be anxious?! Isolation with someone that desired you -- that was one thing. Sex, that was one thing too. But the crux of it all, the reason she expected nerves -- no, fear -- was the novelty. Rosaline had had sex before, even recently with Titus. She'd been invited to parties, welcomed into houses after dates, but bringing a boy to HER home? Feeling the heat of another where SHE slept? It was a first.

Rosaline just kept on surprising herself. When that door swung shut, she didn't feel apprehensive at all - she felt relaxed. At ease. As if some binding had just melted. She sighed, allowing those residual pulses of her orgasm to wash over her and listening to Max's light footsteps on her dingy tile floor. She could only imagine the sight he beheld as he approached. Sprawled out half on, half off her little twin bed, she was bound to be obscured behind hips like a warship, thighs like earthquakes, a butt like Jupiter. Any other day, any other moment envisioning herself from this angle would mortify her. This moment instead saw her lightly shift her rear's weight from side to side. One could only wonder if she was even aware of the motion, but its effect was undeniable -- a slow, continental shift back and forth, the highest portion of both cheeks just barely undulating underneath her leggings, the furthest protrusions of her fatty legs spreading across the mattress. It did not offer ownership. It did not ask the little man approaching if he "liked what he saw." It said "Here I am." It said, "Do with me what you will." It said, "I expect great things." Rosaline sighed again, and her ass, big enough to snatch the attention of an entire campus, more than eight feet in circumference, seemed to sigh with her.

She heard Max swallow, his eyes no doubt tracking her throne's motion. The sounds of his advance were slight, timid, as if he feared the thing reaching backward and devouring him. It was all becoming real, now. The two of them were locked together in this moment and wanted to be. Nothing but his own cowardice could possibly stop him now.

The Queen of Ass heavily shuddered before him before her legs splayed wide without warning. Her feet had slid out from beneath her, mighty quaking cheeks collapsing onto the boxspring mattress with the creak of an animal that was no stranger to their punishment. From somewhere behind her tonnage, Max heard Rosaline giggling between little exhales. A single word escaped her lips: "H-heavy..." Another glance over a narrow shoulder, and she noted with some disappointment that most of her room was obscured behind a view of pale, undulating assmeat. No way to see him... only her. She prickled with embarrassment at the thought, but his mind was a million miles away. He fought through his nerves to gently lay both hands on the titanic cheeks before him. The feeling of goosebumps rising in droves on her enormity was heavenly. Rosaline inhaled sharply at his touch but said nothing.

"Rosaline..." Max wasn't able to hold his voice steady. "I... I don't know where to start."

"O-oh." She went silent for a few seconds, her face a raging red. And that roiling in her chest... was that a little indignation? She wasn't sure, though it paired deliciously with the wanting gnaw in her stomach. A remark about her size should have been all she needed to shut this indulgence down, but there was something about what he said... or maybe the way he said it, she had no idea... but the unmistakable wetness between her gargantuan thighs had unmistakably grown more intense. Her mind scrambled for a way to respond. Her mind wanted to pry, demand him to explain exactly what he had meant, but her body... her stupid, overstuffed, cartoonish body... it wasn't interested in discovering what it already knew.

"And I know," she thought. She once again looked back at her mountainous derriere. Rosaline was motionless beneath it save some heavy breathing, and yet still it swayed weightily to the left and right above her hips. It shook in slow motion with no discernable rhythm. Whether its movement was due to her fall onto the mattress or some other unseen force, she truly couldn't say. "My butt, the perpetual motion machine." A bemused smile touched her lips. Somewhere back there, a skinny young man held two timid hands atop her twins, those colossal asscheeks that had just preventer her entry. A butt so large, Rosaline would still be hopelessly stuck without him. The thing may have been obscuring him, but she still felt those little hands... those tiny puffs of air that must have been his breathing. So rapid, so shallow... and... was that a tremble between his fingers?

"He's... scared." she admitted. "Or at least intimidated." She certainly couldn't fault him for that. She'd seen her rear view plenty of times, in plenty of mirrors, and it still had the power to drop even her jaw. That angle could be... a lot to take in. From where he was sitting, Max wouldn't feel he was approaching a woman -- no, the woman was hidden beneath veritable globes of ass, each probably as big as he was, wobbling and shimmying as if to reach out to him. She could understand, seeing all she had and experiencing fear. She could understand it the BEST. With that, Max's tentativeness ceased entirely to be embarrassing. Instead, it was actually a little endearing. Rosaline felt her shoulders lose some of their tension, and she breathed deeply. "That's... okay. Are you okay b... back there? I can't really see..."

A loooong exhale tickled her from behind. She covered her mouth, fearful of the consequences should she let a giggle slip out. "I'm alright, sure. Just... taking you in."

Oh, now she was something to 'take in?' That confusing feeling, that sensation of amazement at her form came rushing back in spades. She wanted so badly to tell him she wasn't a thing to be gawked at, and yet...

"I... don't mind. Take me in all you want." Oh, oof. She covered her face, for once grateful for her rear shielding. Where had THAT little remark of hers come from? Nevertheless... she felt him, heard him come closer. She shivered at the sensation of his body heat through her leggings. His hands left her mass and began to toy with her battered waistband.

"I just... I want to be enough..."

"Where do you want to start?"

"I don't know." He laughed like someone was squeezing his lungs. "I really don't know."

She envisioned him back there, a sailor left to navigate her immensity without a hope, horrified by the idea of drowning in her never-ending softness. It inspired the oddest concoction of emotions. Perhaps that's why she found it in herself to reply with a lazy shimmy of her hips, saying "Yes, you do, Max."

She felt his grip on her waistband tighten, and then he was pulling against the leggings. Cool air flowed freely on just a fraction of exposed skin. There was one forceful pull, then two -- then, with the snap of a few threads, her leggings flew cleanly off her lower body. Rosaline couldn't contain a little gasp. She'd honestly expected more of a fight. It was difficult to resist the urge to complain about the undeniable stretching of one of her four usable pairs of pants, but it was even more difficult to resist enjoying the cool air connecting with her mighty backside. Whether the resulting shiver was due to the cold or the anticipation was anyone's guess.

"And... here I am." She giggled a little imagining his reaction. Though she still wore a pair of black high-rise panties, they had inevitably been pulled, stretched, abused, and contorted into a thong-sized bunch of fabric that served to conceal only her asshole. Her monumental cheekage was on full display -- a fact she was well aware of. Rosaline allowed her giggles to grow loud enough for Max to hear and shimmied her doorjamming hips back and forth. A series of gentle wobbles ensued, and then after a moment...

Plap!

"Eep!" Was all that escaped her. "Sh-shit! My butt clapped. Ew, EW!" For less than a second, she thought he'd spanked her, but no. This was much worse, and revolting, too. Just imagining all that fat ramming into itself hard enough to make a sound... and a LOUD sound at that... it was disgusting! Never mind those little aftershocks... that hearty burst of sensation at the moment of impact... M-max was sure to be disgusted. She planted her hands beneath her and began to lift her little upper body off the bed. "I-I... Oough. Shit, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to... I wasn't trying-"

Rosaline was mid-sentence when Max's arms, head, and torso rammed themselves into her unruly buttocks. He sank into it all for just a second -- a second that was stretched to an eternity for the young woman blessed with booty. Words could never do it justice. In a way she'd never be able to explain, she was bombarded with a trillion bolts of tactile ecstasy from below. Her jaw lolled open; her eyes rolled loosely in their sockets. They were no longer being used. Rosaline didn't even have time to shiver, didn't even have time to groan as she felt the pressure of Max's slim body colliding sweetly with her rear, compressing it... but she did have time to recognize that with him there, her ass wasn't even halfway covered. The midline of her ass was pushed inward by the impact and the rest, mostly outer cheek, bulged outward with VERY perceptible recoil. Trapped beneath it, column-sized legs unresponsive, she was given no option but to relish in it all for just a second -- then gasp as the young man actually bounced off her. He gasped, a world away somewhere behind her. "H-holy shit. I... can't believe you're REAL..."

Rosaline didn't hear him. She was trapped a few seconds in the past, trying desperately to recall the exact sensation of a man bouncing off her ass. "I need -- I need... fuck, I'm..."

He was stripping behind her. Beady eyes behind circular glasses remained trained on Garrison University's fattest pair of cheeks as if he stood to lose it all should he even blink. Its owner was gasping behind it, in time with the clenching and release of her colossal buns. "Hah... hah... woah... man, I... I'm so... so fucking big..."

"You are, Ros. You're... Shit, you really are." The history major could swear his voice was muffled, even with nothing separating them. "You're enormous. I mean, shit, I just had to push you through your own door. You barely moved, and your ass clapped. That's driving me CRAZY."

Rosaline did her best to suppress a laugh. It came out an incredulous snort instead. "You LIKED that? Hah... but it's disgusting. It's... embarrassing." And makes me feel like a circus freak. "Oh God, and your face was right there... oop!" Self-deprecation ceased as she felt the smaller man's touch return. His hands were through resting on her rear magnificence -- they wanted more. They both grabbed at the surface of a cheek and quickly found themselves outclassed, possessing nowhere near the size and power needed to properly grope such an extraordinary ass. Brow furrowing, Max knelt in closer and employed more of his arms. Once again, his entire upper body pushed into booty as he struggled to fit his arms around the thing. The young man's focus was only slightly deterred by the sensation of his chin lightly grazing against a bouncing left cheek. To him, it felt like a bear hug -- to sweet Rosaline, it was comparable to what she imagined a typical booty grab might feel like for someone a tenth of her size. There were stars in her eyes as she leaned back into it. "Hoh... wow. Careful, now..."

Somewhere back in all that softness she was being poked by something hard. It wasn't difficult to reason out what THAT was. "I guess you do like it~" she purred, half surprised by her tone. When she had felt Titus's erection against her, she had felt desire, wanting, oh yes. She had also felt destabilized, nervous... worried he would eventually see her as the hideous blob she saw herself as, even after their first time. Here, now, though... Max got closer, squeezing her defining feature, and boldly planted a little kiss on the wealth of it all before him. Tender, gentle... it drove her to sigh. Her desire for that rebar buried in her ass meat did not waver. Her timid apprehension did not waver. But her nerves did. Just a little. Then a little more, as his hands began to survey her. Up, down the cavernous creases of her thighs, over the top of her continental shelf to the small of her back, around her planetary width to conquer where hip met flank. His every touch was inciting wobbles that travelled about her prone form to meet him again and report what they had found. Little gropes and squeezes gradually joined the expedition before overtaking the entire original workforce. Neither of them said a word as the bespectacled admirer sank deeper and deeper into freckled bliss.

The only sound was their breathing and the odd groan from Rosaline for some time. She only came to, awoken from her very-much-in-body experience to dully notice Max had repeatedly been clutching the bottom of her massive cheeks and pulling upward, again and again for several minutes.

"Not that I'm not enjoying it, but-"

"Sorry, sorry, I... uhm. I think I lost myself a bit, there."

She blinked. "Lost yourself, huh?" If there was any place to do it... she was glad he'd chosen back there. She absentmindedly pulled on a bit of her hair. Max spoke again, saying "Honestly, Rosaline... I was trying to make it clap again."

She snorted, a sudden burst of air more out of disbelief than anything. Embarrassed, she quickly covered her mouth. Oh my GOD... "Y-you can't be serious. That's... ugh, it's so..." She trailed off, clutching the comforter beneath her. "It's too MUCH."

"I actually like how much it is."

"No, I- oh. Ooh, boy, okay." She laughed and put her head in her hands. "I mean it's... obscene. You don't get it. It's annoying. I don't just have to walk around with this thing... it has to announce itself, too. And when my butt claps... hoh, Max, it claps, I mean REALLY just... goes for it. I trip and the whole room hears me do it. And... ghm... what do you think they're all thinking when they turn and see it came from... you know... me?" She waggled her ass to make her point, still hidden behind it. Max was shifted from side to side. "And it takes nothing, too. Tripping, running, turning to fast... even just WALKING, sometimes, if it bounces just the right way. That's not attractive, that's just... gross. Gross and sad."

The second she finished talking she regretted saying anything at all. The rant left him in silence, and she certainly couldn't SEE a reaction. If his hands weren't still on her butt, she'd have assumed he was walking towards the door. Oh no, no... I just said all that in front of a boy! It had just spilled out of her! Thoughts she had harbored since she'd gained her earth-shaking rear, but harbored secretly, silently. The idea of confessing it all... mortifying. Rosaline found herself holding her breath. "S-sorry."

"Sorry?"

"That was all... I shouldn't have said that."

"Hey, it's... no, it's alright. I'm actually glad you did." His pelvis pressed further into her tonnage, and she again felt his cock encompassed within it -- harder than before, twitching and throbbing. She instinctively leaned forward, but it did nothing to separate them. "W-woah! Oh, man... phhhhhewww..." A long exhale escaped her lips.

"I can't imagine what it's like," he was saying as his touch slid toward the top of her peaks. Hands slid over abused panties and clutched them with a motion so sudden that Rosaline shivered. "You have a really big ass."

Her focus was on the sensation of her underwear growing tighter as they were slid downward toward fatter cheek. "Urgh... so big..." Her jaw just barely lolled open as she felt his progress down her mountainsides progress, then slow, then come to an agonizing halt. Max redoubled his grip and yanked downward, saying, "Just a giant, ridiculous ass that claps whenever it wants."

"A d-door-jamming, always-jiggling, uncontrollable lard ass." She growled it with half despair, disdain... half something else.

"Isn't that... gah! Just a little hot, though? That lack of control?"

"Lack of... control?"

"I don't want to assume... but people like us, Ros, I think we're ALL control. Focus on grades, don't fuck up your future... walk away from a conversation thinking about everything we did wrong."

"Hoping my giant, stupid butt isn't shaking too much as I go. Umf! Gentle..."

"Mm, sorry. It's just... you got stuck in your door, and it brough us here. I've never felt luckier than I do now."

The crimson on Rosaline's cheeks dove deeper, darker. Lucky...? "Go on..."

"I'm shaking back here, Ros. I have to be honest. I want to see your ass moving like a waterbed. I hope that... I hope I make it clap so loud, your neighbors hear, because the fact we can't control it... that's sexy."

Like that, her mind went blank. One word filled all that empty space... sexy. Absolutely another first claimed by this little encounter. She barely felt the defeated final slip of her panties as they were finally wrenched free from her thunderclapper, barely felt the recession of one of Max's hands. All she felt was that disgusting wobbling, that degrading wobbling... that confusing wobbling.

"Shit... I'm in awe..." He had moved, back there.

Rosaline didn't really understand what she did next. "Well... mpf... if it's sexy you want..." Without finishing her thought, before she had time to finish any thought, she had planted her feet and swung her elephantine hips upward. There was no sound as her full mass rose into the air behind her and became weightless. The massive history major grit her teeth and flexed immense thighs, bringing it all down into a dramatic plunge...

Nothing. Well, not nothing. Her ass erupted into a jiggling fit, each inch of it colliding with itself, sliding against itself, feeling itself -- but there was little sound. INSULTINGLY little sound. "Wh-what...? No. Come on." Another upward pop of her hips, another meteoric descent -- and the same result. Rosaline was baffled. "What just... are you serious?" One more try. As her rear descended, she recalled the moment her ass had clapped just a week ago, in front of those two boys on the stairs of the student center. It had been so smooth, so unexpectedly seamless, and loud, too. But now there was... nothing? Nothing was exactly what greeted her as she stiffened her legs, putting a stop to her third attempt at a gargantuan booty clap.

"You can't be serious. I ca -- I can't do it. I gotta be doing something wrong." So much equipment to work, so many accidental mishaps to learn from, and yet... "I... can't clap my butt? Really?" For just a moment it struck her as a tremendous shame. A moment was all she had before she felt Max's face impact the inner sides of both cheeks.

"HOH!" THAT was new, too. She shuddered with disgraceful glee, feeling his cheeks slide entirely within her own. Her glutes tenderly caressed his head between them and sent her a rush of brand new senses. His hair, his skin, his hot breath against her exposed asshole... the only thing keeping her grounded was the painful pinch of his glasses. Losing control, Rosaline once again found herself falling to her belly as her legs splayed beneath her, arms giving way to clutch and pull at her hair. She was helpless to stop his progression through her tender backside, unable to reach back and touch him or even see him, and... God, would he even be able to hear her voice with the world's largest pair of earmuffs clutching his head? Trapped in a sexual limbo, she was left no choice but to feel what she felt... and feel she did. Coming out first as guttural sighs, her lengthy moaning was exultation and praise for the man who's shoulders now wriggled their way between. Just as he did, he had doubtless come face-to-face with her rear entrance. Max no sooner found it than began to work at it with his tongue. As he tasted her asshole the cavern around him mercilessly contracted, the muffled grunts and groans outside transitioning into slightly more audible howls.

12