Rosie Cheeks Ch. 06: Sheer Pressure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big-assed beauty was completely overwhelmed. The contractions of her biggest muscles didn't help the matter, intensifying just about every sensation to a ridiculous degree. The sheets beneath her had been soaked in an instant. Behind her, somewhere, her inner thighs were teased with Max's deft little hands. If he wasn't pushing himself further In, he was lightly grazing each one with ticklish little fingertips. Every so often he would clutch one of them and push, his hand enveloped by wobbling thigh as he struggled within her mass. It was all far, far too much. Rosaline tried to move her legs and found them unresponsive. That wouldn't do. More out of sheer overload than anything else, she desperately desired to crawl away. With no other recourse, she picked up her upper body with shaking shoulders and meagerly tried to drag herself further onto the mattress. Nothing happened but a limp struggle -- with the combined weight of her behemoth booty and Max, she may as well have been rooted to the spot without her legs to support her. Her sandy blonde locks, tangled and messed from her own hands, fell forward over her face. It didn't matter. She needed to... had to...

When she beheld the sight behind her, all thought ceased to be. She had pushed her upper body into a near-sitting position with her massive ass splayed out behind her and could not resist the temptation to see it all playing out. Her genuine, bona-fide badonkadonk was in constant motion, rippling with chaotic urgency in several sections. Her outer hips wobbled without rhythm like jello, her upper butt was jostled upward to form a delicious crease with her back before being drawn rearwards again, the unimpeded tops of both cheeks moved back and forth, back and forth, back and forth atop the world. Beneath it all, though, was a consistent push of motion from her back end in a way she recalled from when Titus would have her from behind. Different from that, though, was that her cheeks were spread apart, and between them she could barely see the outline of Max. To think that little wallflower was causing all this... to imagine him back there, his cute face with an outstretched tongue delving into her eager ass...

That was too much. She saw her legs shaking before she truly felt the rise of pressure within her. The groan forced its way out of her mouth before she knew she was the one making it. Rosaline's entire body tensed, and she began to cum.

"Mmph... Mm, Hmmmmmmaha, AAAH, HA-HAAAAAAHHHHHMNNNN~"

It was at its peak when she felt herself shift. With her mammoth legs limp, nothing was there to support her as she slowly began to slide backward -- that is, nothing but the diminutive form of Max. She dimly gripped at the sheets, but there really was no stopping her once she started. For a moment in time she was suspended in air, weightless, still caught in the throes of her orgasm. It all had to come crashing down eventually.

The first thing that she really noticed was that she was off the bed. Her hands instinctively shot down between the plush of her thighs. It helped to have them there as she landed with a colossal THWAP that was half slap, half squish. For an observer, it may have looked as though poor Rosaline, unable to support the weight of her own immense ass, was dragged backward off her bed by its sheer heft. For sweet Rosaline, it was akin to having her entire enormity swatted at once. The overpowering sensation of being spanked by a hand that was, finally, finally big enough to properly do the job -- it should have been no surprise that she landed with eyes closed, face scrunched in anticipation. Now, with her mouth agape and her tongue hanging out of her mouth, her freckled face was unrecognizable. That just left Max. Things weren't bad at all down South -- he was barely conscious of what happened due to the soft flesh all around him breaking any semblance of his fall. His biggest surprise was discovering that he was now on his back with his gargantuan prize pinning him down.

Rosaline drifted lightly back and forth on her own mass as the orgasm subsidized. Indeed, its consistency reminded its owner of a waterbed -- though it had not clapped once since the two had begun their little dance. With the gradual return of rational thought, the history major struggled to lift herself up. She had landed on her ass, yes, but had shifted to her knees as well. Agonizingly slowly, she shakily lifted herself into the air, just enough for Max's face to be visible. He took a deep gulp of air as Rosaline looked between her legs at him. His hair was a mess, his glasses askew, his mouth spoke for itself.

"I... I fell. Mhf... Are you okay?"

He was all smiles down there. He nodded and raised a lazy thumbs up from beneath one of her legs.

"Okay. Okay. Whew, I... I was worried." Max watched her blush grow more intense. It even intruded onto that cute little button nose, now, and with her freckles present her face almost took on the guise of a slice of watermelon. "I'm going to sit back down on your face, now."

"Yes, please," he replied. It may as well have been his final words. With a grunt of relief Rosaline dropped her mighty stern back onto him. There was just a second of wriggling from beneath her ("Ooh!" she squeaked) and he had returned to her, pleasing her greatly with a lick here, a deep dive there, a tender little bite everywhere. Purring, she leaned back into it, laying her hands down on his abdomen as she did. It was surprisingly taught -- not exactly well-muscled, but there was something alluring about his skinny body type pinned beneath her. Teeth sunk into her lower lip and a tongue slipped its way along her rim, and Rosaline took in the form of the man below her. He was mostly obscured -- 10 tons of ass would do that to anyone -- with his head, chest, arms, and diaphragm entirely enveloped beneath her rump and thighs. Beneath a button-up and slacks was a bony frame she was afraid she may crush -- and a tent propped up in his crotch.

"Uhn! Hello," She cooed, still slightly off-center from his meddling below. "So, you're who was -- oooah~ p-poking me." She regarded it curiously. It looked to be a bit smaller than Titus's, though Titus in general was larger. Cocking her head, she almost hopped backward as she saw it twitch. Was... that that typical for guys?

Her train of thought was shattered by a sudden slap to her rear. Rosaline could have melted. There was something about that sudden pain, that residual tingle that made her lose it. She smiled and with some difficulty waggled her monstrous hips. Her reward was another swift slap, right in the same spot. She gasped as the ripples spread throughout that freckled wonderland. "Oh! Max... easy now..."

Smack!

"Ow! Hoh... you little..."

Smack!

"Ah, hey! You... mmf!" She looked back at her mass to notice a deep red on her left asscheek, where she'd been struck... and the feeling of Max wriggling fiercely beneath her. She was dully aware that his struggling had grown intense. Fervent, panicked, even... it was almost as if...

"Oh! OhmyGod!" She grunted with exertion as her legs worked to lift up that monumental caboose. For a moment, Rosaline swore it resisted. Her swollen asshole having eagerly accepted this new interloper, planetary cheeks still involuntarily clenched, the poor girl was burdened with lifting Max's upper body along with her immense lower half. Max's head had essentially been vacuum-sealed within her enormity thanks to his own saliva... and a not-insignificant helping of Rosaline's own desire. She arched her spine, leaning forward on arms near useless for this particular struggle. Trying not to focus on the feeling of his entire armspan sinking into her assflesh, the history major pulled upward once, twice, three times, but she really only made progress when she worriedly tried to shake him loose with shimmies from that famous pair of hips. Finally, with intense effort from both sides, an audible schlop! echoed throughout the dorm, and the Harry Potter lookalike was freed from her cavernous depths. It sounded like his head hit the floor beneath him, but it also sounded like he didn't care - the second her ass left his face Max inhaled deeply, desperately. "H-holy shit," was all he could say. "I couldn't breathe... holy shit."

"Seriously??" She shot a quick glance backward. "I... hah... I guess that makes sense." The two of them paused, making apprehensive eye contact between Rosaline's thighs. It was her that broke the silence, saying, "Want to go again?"

"Yes." There wasn't even a moment's hesitation.

She smiled at him despite herself. "Then... open wide. You know how to get me off."

Max smirked at that. Rosaline only understood why after a second's deliberation. Her smile wavered, a hand covering half her face, and she lowered her tremendous ass back onto him with a whumf before he could reply. Just let me know... That gentle smirk now fixed in her mind, she found herself once again staring at Max's erection.

Hello again. The tent in his slacks hadn't grown any, but she spied of hint of wetness at its very tip. Rosaline couldn't quite bring herself to draw her eyes away, even with the return of the barrage of sensation from below. Without thinking, she was reaching out... cautiously touching it. She felt him tense up underneath her, felt the hot breath from his surprised exhale on her rear entrance... before he evidently collected himself and drove his tongue deep into it with a vengeance. Rosaline gasped and clutched at the thing before her... and then all conscious thought vanished. For just an instant she was a woman run purely by instinct, unzipping his fly, undoing his button, and just like that there he was. Not just sitting on him now but leaning back onto his tongue, bouncing on him, riding that cute little face for all she was worth. Oceanic ripples spread everywhere throughout her ass, undulating from above with the boundless energy of its owner and from below with the struggling bliss of its prisoner. And then, before she knew it, Rosaline LeBlanc had slipped her lips over the head of Max's penis. She did so almost timidly -- with no prior experience to draw from, she was in uncharted territory as she lightly teased his tip with her tongue... and that was all it took.

Poor Max. After the punishing he was receiving, on top of the allure of his partner, on top of a stressful week... he was immediately filling Rosaline's freckled cheeks with cum in an instant. And her, feeling his satisfied, wheezing groans from below her, feeling his seed fill her mouth, feeling him begin to slap her rear tonnage with desperation yet again... it was inevitable she would return the favor. She tensed up, her enormous cheeks clenching about Max's face like a vice. Harder... harder... he spanked her again... she didn't care. She sighed, mouth still full, still wrapped around his dick and let her eyes roll back as that familiar ecstasy took her far away.

It was only when the pulses of her orgasm had seized that she felt the little snap between her asscheeks. Quickly she returned to a sitting position, straight as an arrow, mouth dribbling just a little as she separated herself from his shaft. That couldn't have been... his glasses?!

That... wouldn't do. After a moment of building her confidence, she swallowed... draining all of her unfortunate lover's seed in two shallow gulps. It tasted surprisingly sweet... not that she'd ever wondered. With that... there she sat. The occasional spank still impacted her, and she grunted and moaned with each one. Rosaline knew he was running out of air, yes -- but she wasn't quite ready to face the owner of the glasses she'd just snapped with her ass. So, she waited.

And waited. Slowly, a sly little smile crept across her freckled face as his struggles once again began to grow just a taaad frantic. He could suffer in uncertainty a little while longer... each time he desperately slapped her ass was just a bonus.

12