Rosie Cums Home for Christmas

Story Info
Rosie comes for Christmas and meets her great uncle.
4.4k words
4.34
15.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers

Rosie's train pulled into the lake view station at 15.26. Her mom and dad were frantically waving at her from the platform. Three and a half months had gone by so quickly for Rosie, all that time since she was gangbanged by the old men of the Lake view heights swingers club, of which her mom was an active member, and of course Bertie; Rosie's favourite. She had been finding her final year of studies very stressful, she had only had sex a few times in that time.

"Rosie!" Shouted her mom running over to her.

"Alright, you little slut."

"Alright mom, you old swinger."

They laughed as they hugged.

"Hi ya, pip squeak."

"Hi dad, is everything good?"

"Fantastic."

Rosie had lost some weight and her blonde hair was longer. She still had a rocking body, blue eyes, nice boobs and model legs. They drove down the street to her mom and dads, all the houses lit up for Christmas, it was like a scene from a sloppy Christmas movie.

"Lights look good dad."

"Oh, thanks. By the way, we have a guest this year."

"Who is that dad?"

"Your great uncle Archie. My dad's brother."

"Have I met him? I don't think I know him."

"Well he's at home, so you will meet him soon."

They entered the house. Rosie's dad took her bags to her room.

"How is everything, mom?"

"It's good, I don't swing anymore not since Roy has been ill again. Your dad and I are closer than ever."

"How are the other dirty old bastards?"

"Not too bad, they still talk about your night with them."

"The night you and Joyce set me up."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes."

"Well then."

"Talking of them, I can't wait to see Bertie."

"Pop round now."

"Okay."

Rosie quickly showered. She put her hair in a ponytail, she slipped on a short skirt, knee Length boots and a thick sweater. She quickly ran next door, she tapped loudly on his front door.

"Rosie! My little slut."

"Hi Bertie, you dirty old bastard. Can I come in?"

Bertie hadn't changed that much, his clothes were still old and scruffy, he still smelt of dirt and sweat, hair still grew from his nostrils and ears. He did something to Rosie, this beautiful, blue eyed, blonde was just turned on by him. He had only just closed the front door and Rosie had pushed him up against the wall in his hallway. Her soft lips met with his dry chapped lips, their mouths opened and she pushed her tongue down his throat.

"Get it out, Bertie."

"You want my old cock? Have dreamt about it."

His dirty hands reach under her skirt, pulling it up exposing a white lace thong. Her hand reached to his fly on his trousers just about to whip out his shiny tipped dick.

"What's going on here then?"

Rosie is startled and stepped back, her skirt still raised. She remembered the last time she was in this house, when she was ambushed and gangfucked.

"Rosie, this is your great uncle Archie." Said Bertie.

"Hello Rosie dear. Didn't expect to see so much of you."

Archie hugged her, pulling the hem of her skirt down.

"Why don't you run home?"

Rosie left for home, worried that Archie would tell her dad about what he saw.

Archie strolled through the front door to Rosie's mom and dads.

"Hi, uncle Archie. Have you met Rosie?"

"No I haven't, hi Rosie, I'm your great uncle Archie." He says giving her a wink to say her secret was safe.

"Hi Archie."

"Thanks." She whispered in his ear.

The four of them enjoyed some dinner. Rosie went to bed, she was very sleepy from the long train journey plus a couple of drinks. Rosie dropped straight to sleep.

Rosie woke with a shudder, she thought she had heard a noise coming from inside her bedroom. She checked her phone for the time which read 02:37, she switched on a lamp that sat on her bedside table. It took a few seconds for her eyes to get accustomed to the light. Standing by her bedside was Archie.

"Archie, you scared me. What are you doing?"

"I will keep your secret, but what will you do for me in return?"

"Sorry?"

"Quid pro quo."

"What?"

"I don't tell your dad that you're a raging slut with a fetish for old men, if you do something for me."

"What do you want?"

"Oh, just what old Bertie was going to get."

"But you're my grandpa's brother, that's sick."

"Not blood related are we? Your dad was adopted."

"No! Not doing it."

"I think you are."

Archie pulled the covers off Rosie, leaving her in just a thin silk nightie.

"Open your legs."

Rosie pulled up her legs, Archie, a large fat man with scruffy balding hair and stubble. His hands were like shovels.

His fat fingers pushed Rosie's lips apart, his flat hand slapped at her clitoris.

"No, please stop."

He put one hand on her mouth, two fingers now inside her.

"Hhhhmmmm!" Rosie tried to tell him to stop but his hand blocked her words, Archie's fingers are now in deep, pushing in and out. Rosie's eyes are wide open, she starts to enjoy her step great uncle violating her. They hear a noise on the landing, Archie stops and removes his hand from her mouth, he goes to pull his fingers out of Rosie. Rosie grabs his wrist.

" Please, don't stop." She whispers.

Archie is surprised and carried on pumping her sweet pussy. Rosie pulled her soft breasts out of her nightie. She stretched her nipples, he still pumped two fingers up her. She reached her hand down guiding his thumb to rub over her erect clit. Rosie can see a tent pole in his paisley pyjamas, she pulls it out and starts wanking it.

"Oh, Rosie you slut."

"Oh my god, ohhh! Yesss!"

Rosie comes, her vagina gushing. Her hand sped up on his penis. Archie pulled his wet fingers out as he felt himself coming.

She lifted herself up to the edge of the bed, stooping her head down taking his dick in her mouth. Rosie wanked him as she felt the warmth of his cum, she sucked hard taking every bit of hot cum straight down. Archie shuffled from the room leaving Rosie confused but satisfied.

Rosie woke the next morning hoping last night had been a bad dream, but the sore vagina and wet patch on her sheet meant unfortunately last night she was indeed violated by her dad's uncle. She stayed in bed until she heard everyone leave. It was Christmas eve and she still had shopping to do. She took the half hour walk into town and picked up gifts for her mom and dad. She impulsively bought herself some lingerie. The thought of Bertie fucking her as she is dressed in sexy black lingerie got her so hot. She strolled back passing Roy and Joyce's house, she thought of popping in but she heard that Roy was really sick again. So she headed straight home to get ready for the Christmas pageant that the entire community got involved in.

"Come on Rosie!" Shouts her dad. Everyone is ready to go and see the pageant. Rosie came down dressed in a jumper and jeans. She slipped on a beige duffle coat and headed out with her family, even her dirty great step uncle. The entire community seemed to be out to celebrate the pageantry. Kids dressed as elves, father Christmases wave from the back of pickup trucks made up to look like sleighs.

Rosie found herself penned in the middle of a crowd. She suddenly felt very claustrophobic as a group of men surrounded her. She felt a hand lifting her coat up at the back, it cupped her arse over her tight jeans gently squeezing. Suddenly she felt another hand this time it pulled open her coat. A hand headed up her jumper and straight to her bra, she looked around to see herself surrounded by three older men. They are pressed against her body. Archie now moves in front of her, she looked for her parents but couldn't see them. The old man to her left now as her tit out of her bra, he pulled at her nipples with force.

"Undo your jeans." He menacingly whispered in her ear.

She undid them, Archie reached back pulling down enough to show her private area. Another hand reached through her legs and forced them apart as much as her jeans would allow. The man has his fingers in her pussy. Archie takes a step back to block the view of what is going on. The man's fingers rammed her vagina hard. Another hand still groped and pinched Rosie's nipples. A hand guided her hand on to a cock. She wanked it hard, a gush of wetness swept through her loins as the man behind her now has three fingers pumping her. Her free hand held Archie's shoulder as her legs buckled from pleasure. Her breasts now sore from being heavily groped by a stranger. The other stranger still pumped his fingers into her. Her head now dropped back on his shoulder.

"You fucking hot bitch." He whispered.

Her right hand still pleasured the other stranger, she felt his dick tense up as her legs were covered in warm sticky goo. The man who was fingering stopped to wank his dick, he placed it on her bum cheeks and shot over them. The man to her left who groped her tits, pulled himself off coming up her coat. Rosie is wet and so turned on. She turned to see who it was but they had gone. She slyly pulled up her jeans and went to find mom and dad.

"Did you enjoy that, Rosie?"

"You bastard Archie. You knew what was going on."

"I was talking to these three gentlemen at the bar, we saw you go into the crowd. They commented on how hot you were. So I told them I knew you and how you loved being groped."

"You sly little bastard."

Rosie didn't admit it, it did turn her on, so much so that she probably would have fucked her violators if she knew who they were. Rosie found her mom and dad, they grabbed some food and made their way back home.

"I've invited old Bertie for dinner tomorrow. Is that okay?" Rosie's dad said, dropping a bombshell on Rosie and her mom. How will Rosie control herself?

"Okay, honey no problem." Her mom replied.

Christmas morning and Rosie woke about eight. She draped a robe over her body and made her way down stairs.

"Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas!" The rest Shouted back. They opened gifts and drank bucks fizz.

"Can you help me with dinner Rosie?"

"Yes mom, sure."

Dad and Archie went to the cemetery to visit Rosie's grandad's grave.

"Rosie, as Archie tried to touch you."

"Yes mom, he's a bit of a sleaze."

"I like old men, Rosie. He is a fat sleaze."

Rosie dare not tell her about the night Archie entered her room.

The men returned about one, then Bertie arrived and the three men sat in the lounge drinking beers. Rosie went and showered. She dried herself off, styled her hair into waves that dropped down her back. Then the lingerie, black silk stockings that stopped at the thigh, black silk knickers and a matching silk bra. She slipped a red chiffon dress dropping just above the knee. The red of the dress highlighted the black stockings perfectly. She looked in the mirror.

"God, I'm fucking hot." She said to herself.

She slipped her feet into a pair of strappy pencil heels and made her way down stairs.

"Dinners ready boys." She announced to the men in the lounge.

Dad rushed to the table. Archie and Bertie took their time, they stood and stared Rosie up and down.

"Oh dear, you're standing under the mistletoe, Rosie." Archie's tongue licking his lips.

"So I am." She placed her hands around his thick neck, his hands went straight for her arse. Their lips puckered and touched. Rosie's mouth opened slightly allowing Archie to push his tongue inside, her tongue met his in her mouth and a wet french kiss ensued. Bertie stood behind her placing his hands on her waist. She managed to turn her head enough to share a steamy wet kiss with him, Archie now slobbered his tongue over the back of her neck. Rosie felt the old men's semi erect cocks poking her. She was starting to get turned on as Bertie now groped her tits over her dress. Her mouth returned to Archie's mouth, totally forgetting that her mom and dad were serving Christmas Dinner in the other room.

"Come on you three." Shouted Rosie's dad.

The yelling snapped Rosie out of her horny daydream.

"Come on you two." She said to the two guys.

Rosie nervously sat at the table, her pussy wet from the kissing and groping in the lounge a meer five minutes ago. She picked at her turkey and candied yams but all that was on her mind was Bertie's thick banana shaped phallus. She was positioned between her mom and dad so she couldn't even enjoy being groped by the dirty old bastards under the table. She was so horny. The inability to be touched by the old men drove her crazy, even though the sight of the two geriatrics eating, with food falling out their toothless mouths, did make her wonder why they got her going so much. The cold of the silk lingerie against her body didn't help, her nipples were visible through her bra and red chiffon dress, a large V shaped collar pointed the way to heaving breasts. Rosie's eyes never left the gaze of the two dirty old men, her tongue wrapped around every fork full of food that entered her mouth. She noticed them rubbing the crotches under the table.

Rosie needed fucking now, her silk panties were soaked from the anticipation.

"Why don't you go and see Joyce mom. I'm sure she would appreciate it."

"Okay, my dear. Will you clear up?"

"Yes, you and dad go, if everything is alright I'll come round later."

"Okay then." Rosie's mom smiled at her as if she knew what Rosie had planned.

Rosie's mom and dad left, leaving her alone with the two dirty old bastards. At last she was going to be able to spend time with Bertie's old dick.

"So here we are. Let's go to the lounge."

The two old men sat at either end of a brown leather 3 seater sofa. Rosie dropped down on the seat between. She rested her right leg over Bertie and left leg over Archie. Her head fell back.

"Merry Christmas you dirty old bastards, unwrap your gift."

Bertie ran his hand over silk stockings all the way to her milky toned thighs. Archie pulled her head to his and started kissing her. His breath smelt of Christmas Dinner but it didn't stop her tongue exploring his mouth. Little bits of unswallowed food landed on her tongue, she didn't care as she delved deeper into his mouth. Archie's hand slipped inside the V shaped collar of her chiffon dress, pulling her tits out of her silk bra. His dry skinned hand with large calluses circled the areola before roughly flicking at her nipple. Bertie's hand pushed her soaking wet panties to the side, he could see the wetness glistening on her labia. She kissed Bertie passionately before moving back to Archie.

"Lick my pussy." She ordered Bertie.

Bertie managed to get on his knees, he slurped all her juice from her labia before his tongue kissed and slurped in a slow circular motion. Her legs draped down his back. Her mouth returned to Archie, her tongue danced in his mouth. "OH MY GOD, BERTIE! YESS!"

Bertie now set up camp on Rosie's plump clitoris, his tongue flicked at it roughly. She roughly pushed Archie's head down to her one exposed breast. He sucked it like a baby trying to draw milk from a lactating mother. Rosie's left hand pushed his head deeper on her tit, Archie bit and sucked the nipple, the pleasure made Rosie's little hairs on her arms and neck stand on end. Goosebumps appeared around the areola of tit being attacked by Archie. Her other hand grips the top of Bertie's head, his mouth still pleasuring her lady area.

"I want to have a go on that sweet cunt." Demanded Archie.

Rosie pushed Berties head away and stood slipping her red dress over her head. The expensive silk lingerie dropped to the floor, leaving her in just her stockings and strappy pencil heels. Archie lay back against the back of the sofa, Rosie positioned her legs beside him. Her vagina was level with his face, her two hands flat against the wall to support herself. Where Bertie was gentle, Archie's tongue just flipped about like a fish out of water, there was no nothing gentle about him. He was like a madman eating her sweet pussy out, she gyrated on his face.

"FUCCKKK! YESSSSS!"

Rosie came like a waterfall, Archie slurped it up. Bertie bent over kissing her butt cheeks, he pulled them apart to expose the Holy grail, her beautiful pert anus. He wasted no time in sticking his face in between them, he French kissed her hole, Rosie managed to take one hand off the wall, pushing his head in deeper. Her hand hung to the wall again as her legs started to wobble. Her hips swung viciously so both men were going deeper with every gyration. Both their tongues now inside her fucking her holes. Bertie plowed one finger into her dilated anus, he pushed it in until he met resistance. Rosie pushed back on his finger rubbing her drenched pussy all over Archie's face in the process. The wall now acted as a support for her head. Her body shook from the abuse her holes were taking. Bertie squeezed a second finger into her now stretched anus, causing Rosie to scream out. Archie pushed him away. Rosie, unable to support her body weight, falls to the sofa.

Archie shows no mercy, he rammed two fat rough skinned fingers into her wet hole. A loud squelching noise with every thrust.

"Hey, Archie see how many fingers you can get in there."

"Haha Bertie, let's see what this slut can take."

"FUCCKKK! No, please stop."

Rosie's body flipped as Archie pushed four of his fat fingers deep inside. Rosie screamed from the onslaught.

"Let's make me bitch squirt."

His four fingers fucked her viciously while Bertie rubbed her clitoris wirh a ferocity.

"PLEASE! FUCCKKK! I'M COMING!"

The old bastards laughed as Rosie came, squirting all over the sofa and some on Archie.

"Woahh! We made this bitch squirt, Bertie."

Archie grabbed her hand and threw her on to the sofa. Her butt sticks up in the air.

WHACK! SMACK! WHACK! Archie slapped her arse cheeks forcibly. Bertie joined in.

Slap! Whack! Slap! Her butt cheeks are now a bright red.

"Please stop, fuck me please."

"Stand her up, Bertie." Her arms grip Berties back to stop her legs giving way.

SMACK! WHACK! Archies shovel like hands slap her butt again.

"Please, stop slapping my butt, it hurts so much."

"Oh, does it?"

Rosie's phone vibrates, they let her check it. It's a message from her mom saying that Roy is in hospital and they are heading back.

"Please, mom is heading back."

"Perhaps we should show daddy what his little princess is really like."

"Don't do that Arch, let's take her to mine."

"Okay, Bert."

Rosie puts her dress back on. This is her chance to get out of the situation, her arse was stinging, her pussy sore from Archie fucking her with four fingers. Archie shoved her back.

"Come on you slut, move!"

The three of them made their way to Bertie's. The cold air dulled the pain from her red hot butt cheeks. Rosie scanned down the street hoping to catch her mom and dad returning.

Bertie opened his door and Archie pushed her through it.

"Please, not so rough." Rosie begged.

Archie pushed her into the living room, he tore the chiffon dress off her back leaving her naked apart from her stockings and heels.

"On your knees."

Rosie sank to her knees, the two old men dropped their trousers. Their cocks are hard ready to be sucked. Rosie didn't need telling, she saw the prize, the reason she was there taking the old men's abuse; Bertie's purple veined banana cock. The domed head shone brightly from the wetness of his precum. Rosie puckered her lips on the tip, it was just as she remembered. She licked the end like she was licking a popsicle. She felt no pain as she ran the smooth domed tip around her cheeks, slapping it against them.

"Oh Bertie, I have dreamt of this penis."

Rosie moved her mouth briefly to Archie's dick, it seemed harder and longer than the bedroom the other night. She dropped her mouth all the way down Archie's cock, her forehead buried in his flabby torso. Archie's large hands gripped her blonde hair holding her mouth over her cock, he fucked her mouth.

"Oh yes, my little slut, suck that dick."

bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers
12