Rosie Cums Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bright blue eyes gazed at him with a mixture of pleasure and contempt. He let her head free allowing her to move back to Bertie.

Her tongue ran around his shiny tip.

"You love that, don't you my love." Bertie says quietly.

"Hhhhmmmm!" She nods in agreement.

Rosie never realised how much she missed Bertie's dick, it was still the best cock she had seen. Archie viciously pulls her head by her hair to his cock. She takes it down, flicking at the shaft with her tongue.

"Fucking have it, you slut." Archie pushes her head on it again and again. Bubbles of spit and drool covers her chin. Archie slapped her face with his hand and cock spreading the spit over her face, her red lipstick smudged.

Rosie was now beginning to enjoy the rough stuff.

She sucked their dicks for about twenty minutes.

"Am I getting fucked tonight you geriatric bastards."

Bertie pulled her up, her arms flung around him. They French kissed, her head flung back to French kiss Archie, he licked her face. She released her grip on Bertie's shoulders. She put them around Archie's neck and jumped with quick reflexes. He grabbed her arse cheeks, spreading them open. Rosie jiggled her hips until she could feel Archie's thick tip at the entrance of her sweet hole. Her juices

Lubricated an easy entry. She bounced up and down on it. Bertie inserted his penis into her spread butt cheeks, her dilated hole took his banana shaped pole straight in, her sphincter hugged round it tight. She was now bouncing on both their dicks. Her hot model-like body was sandwiched between the flabby old bodies of the dirty old men.

"YESSSSS! FUCK ME!"

The men were stronger than she thought. On every drop they would pump in unison, Rosie could feel their old dicks deep inside her.

"COMMEE OONNN! YESSSSS!"

Rosie's body shook as an orgasm thundered through her body. It only made her pussy slicker allowing Archies dick to fuck her faster.

Archie could feel the end nearing, his balls tightened up as Rosie dropped onto his dick balls deep he held her waist there. He let out a roar as his semen sprayed up inside her. She clung to Archie kissing him passionately. Bertie pumped his dick into her arse, the thrusts almost knocking Rosie and Archie off their feet.

"OH MY GOD! BERTIE! YESSSSS!"

"OOOHHHH YEAH!" Bertie screamed as he unleashed his load inside her pert arsehole. The men released their weapons from inside her. Rosie's legs are barely able to hold her body up. The three of them collapse to the sofa.

"Shall we go to bed, boys."

Rosie walked up the stairs to Bertie's bedroom, slipped off her heels and stockings and climbed in the bed. The two old men stripped off and the three cuddled up to each other and fell asleep.

Rosie woke about 10 at night. Her body was still exhausted from the early evening fucking. The men snored loudly as she planned her exit. She managed to sneak out, grabbing an old coat from the wardrobe. She looked at the old men asleep and laughed to herself. Their faces when they wake to see them in bed together. Rosie snuck past her sleeping mom and dad, running up stairs to shower. Rosie went down stairs and cuddled up on the sofa watching a movie.

Rosie sat at the breakfast table on boxing day. Archie was being picked up by her Auntie Maude, she was glad to see the back of him.

"Mom, have you and dad got work?"

"Not until the new year, why?"

"Can we go to the shack?"

"Can't see why not."

The shack was a small log shack that was positioned overlooking a fishing lake.

Dad agreed and the three enjoyed four lovely days fishing, walking and playing board games. Rosie knew that once she was a fully qualified doctor, time to come back home would be at a premium. They arrived back to the news that Roy; self-proclaimed leader of the lakeview heights swingers club, had died.

Rosie stayed a few days to help mom and Joyce arrange funeral arrangements. She said bye to Bertie.

"Bye Bertie, not sure when I will see you again."

"Just be careful my darling."

"Bye." Rosie had no urge to fuck him, maybe her old man fetish was over. Dad drove her to the station. She decided to go back early so she could attend the new year's eve party at the student bar. Her student bar adventures are for another day.

Rosie woke from a small nap as the Amtrak roared along. She noticed a sweet old couple sitting opposite. The old man stared at her while his wife slept. Rosie looked down to see that must have turned in her sleep stretching her t-shirt. Her breast was almost hanging out of the v shaped collar.

"Do you like what you see? Old man."

"Very much so."

Rosie took one look at his wife fast asleep and pulled her full breast out. The old man reached across and groped it. Rosie felt her loins explode.

"Meet me in the toilet."

Rosie opened the toilet door and the old man entered, she forced her tongue down his throat and he kissed back, he pulled down her gray joggers as he did.dge whipped his dick surrounded with thick gray pubes. Maybe her oldman fetish wasn't quite over.

12