Rosie Gets Deflowered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latent_heat
latent_heat
32 Followers

Then he used his fingers to spread her lips an began easing his cock up into the folds near her clitoris. At first it was just some static pressure, but it was enough to make Rosie start clenching everywhere. Was it nervousness or a mini-orgasm? Then he started making very small motions, mostly up and down, but a little it of side-to-side too. Rosie reached around her hips to hold herself open for his probing. Suddenly, Connor switched to swirling himself in fast little circles around her clit which was more than Rosie could handle.

She shuddered as all her muscles clenched, and she went a little light-headed. She wasn't sure if she actually made any audible sounds or not, but in her mind she screaming in ecstasy. It was the strongest orgasm she had ever had. As she returned to her senses, she could feel that Connor had changed his stroke, and was now running his cock's head the entire length of her slit, sliding past her opening.

The agreed upon minute had long expired, and these two young lovers were still cooking, and steadily approaching a boil.

Connor was enjoying his vantage point: he could see Rosie holding her puffy outer pussy lips apart, exposing the bright pink and shiny inner folds to his exploring knob. He could also gaze past her knees to see her flushed face and bare tits heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

Connor seemed to return to her opening more and more frequently, and was even starting to press into her with a little more weight, causing the tip of his penis to pop slightly in and out as it passed over the entrance. The suction of this motion against all of her liquid started to make a wet squelching sound.

Rosie was now grunting with every pass. She asked herself, "how far away from penetration is he? Am I still a virgin? Do I care?" With the last orgasm over, and the next one starting to build, Rosie wasn't so sure she needed to care so much about her virginity. "What was another inch? Or two? Or more? I'm 19, I can 'do it' if I want to!"

At the same time, Connor was deciding how much he cared that she had insisted on just a little bit of sliding--she was clearly enjoying herself. She was even unconsciously pulling her pussy open wider every time he neared her opening. He paused for a moment with the tip of his penis resting in the very entrance to her vagina, the farthest he had put it in thus far. She pulled herself open, letting him slide yet farther in.

She peeked around her legs and practically yelled at him. "Ok! Fuck me, already! Just put it in!"

More than happy to oblige, Connor grabbed Rosie by her hips and pulled her towards him. She held herself wide open for him, and he slowly slid in. "God you're tight!"

"It's... it's my first time."

"I figured. I'm still gonna fuck your brains out."

"Do it! Fuck my fucking brains out! Just... don't cum inside me! I'm not on birth control or anything!" Rosie tried not thinking about the fact that he didn't have a condom on, and that she hadn't even remembered to ask about condoms in time...

"Ok, how about... I pull out and cum on those gorgeous tits of yours."

"Yeah. That sounds hot. Cum all over my tits!"

At this point, Connor had no intention of pulling out. A super-sexy teen virgin was in his bedroom, begging him to fuck her brains out. That can only end in one way...

Rosie had fingered herself more than a few times in her life, but she had never felt this full feeling before. He was much, much bigger than her favored two finger combo (3rd and 4th fingers off her left hand, together, while she rubs her clit her right, if you're interested to know). It was a tight fit. It wasn't quite painful, but even with all of her lubrication, it seemed like she was gripping his shaft really hard.

Then suddenly, he pulled out, and whispered "I think your legs are too close together, let's give ourselves some more room."

He pulled her leggings the rest of the way off, and tossed them on the floor behind him, and then spread her legs wide, lunged forward, burying his face in her cleavage and then kissing her neck while plunging his cock deep into her hole.

"Yes, just like that!" This angle was like magic. He could slide all the way in and out quite quickly, now with minimal resistance. His pace began to quicken noticeably, and sweat began to bead up on his brow.

Connor felt that he was close and had an idea. "Hey, why don't you take a turn fucking me?"

"What do you mean? What do you think I'm doing?"

"No, no. I mean.... Here. Let me lie down and you ride me. My hands can get better access to your tits, and YOU get to control the tempo. Sound good?"

"Yes. I should kneel like here?"

"Yeah, and then sit down on me. Bounce up and down however you like."

Rosie slowly lowered herself onto Connor's cock. Then she leaned forward, letting her beautiful tits sway right into easy grasp. As he slowly squeezed and caressed her tits, Rosie arched her back and gave Connor the slow ride of his life. She experimented with movements: up and down, back and forth, even side to side a little, and in little circles. All of her movements were very slow and fluid. And she never gave in to the urge to speed up.

The strong weed made all of the sensations even more intense, and the room itself almost seemed to rock around them to the same slow beat that Rosie set. It felt like being on a ship at sea, with the waves swelling within and around them.

Rosie started cumming again and got a little light headed again and weak in the knees, almost losing her balance, but Connor was able to hold her steady.

Neither Connor nor Rosie had any idea how stimulating a slow ride like this could be, and as her last orgasm was winding down, Connor was passing the point of no return. Rosie re-started her slow up and down motion, and that was just enough to get him over the edge.

Connor pulled Rosie in close by the shoulders and kissed her deeply on the mouth while his cock started swelling up with the first spurt of eager sperm. He could feel her supple and warm chest flattened against his, and her hot breath jetting out of her nostrils into his face. Their tongues danced together and he raised his hips slightly, to bore even deeper into her as she pressed back down into him. He finally released pulse after pulse after pulse of hot, sticky jizz deep into her fertile womb, as she continued obliviously riding him with the same methodical pace, for quite some time.

After Connor had pulled her in and started kissing her so passionately, Rosie continued her slow ride for another 20 seconds or so before she realized that his breathing was different, and she suddenly felt some warmth inside her. And then suddenly more, and even more!

"Woah, I am SO WET! I never... wait. Connor.... Did you just CUM in me?!?"

"Huh? Uh... " WHAP!

Conner is stunned silent by a slap on his cheek. Then he blinks and continues, "Hey! That was your fault! You were pinning me down, and fucking me too slowly, I couldn't pull out!"

"You shit head! I was VERY clear about not cumming inside me! What if I get pregnant?"

"I will get you a morning after pill if you want."

"I can do that myself, thank you! Do I... need to get tested for anything?"

At that point, a large blob of Connors load that was forming at the edge of Rosie's pussy plopped onto his leg.

"I... I don't think you need to get tested. I don't actually get much action." Connor said soothingly, "I'm really sorry I did that, but now that the damage is done... can we enjoy ourselves a little more tonight?"

Rosie was pretty angry with him. but she also wasn't entirely disinterested...

A woman's voice slurred from the doorway, "That was so dirty, dude! You filled her up, proper! Look at that creampie oozing out of her! Ow ow ow! That's how it's done." It was the big-titted chick who had barged in on them earlier. Now, she had a hand down her pants. How long had she been standing there watching?

Rosie was pretty high, and full of adrenaline and suddenly filled with all sorts of excited and naughty feelings knowing they had been watched--watched by the same slut who Rosie had observed gobbling a cock and swallowing a load of cum in the room next door. Rosie had gotten pretty turned on at the sight of her.

Rosie gave an exaggerated sigh, looked Connor dead in the eyes and continued while pointing at the drunk chick, "Fuck it. Give this slut a few minutes to clean me out and get me in a better mood, and then you had better fuck my brains out for real, and fill me up again for this cum-hungry slut to have a third helping."

Connor was shocked by Rosie's transformation from whining brat to dominatrix, and he turned his head back and forth, looking intensely at the virgin-turned dirty-talking cum slut he had just creamed, and the one who had been playing with herself while watching them from the doorway. "Hey Carly, you heard her. You can't just watch--you have to play too, or gtfo. If you want, I'll get you off while you eat her out--you just gotta take out your tits for me to play with and let me rub your pussy,."

Rosie laid back again on the bed, and Carly peeled the tight gray crop top away from her massive 38D tits, crawled right up between Rosie's legs and set to work lapping up Connors salty cum.

Carly's knowing touch was much more sensual than Connor's had been. It also probably helped that there was so much cum to play around with. Within 60 seconds, Rosie was squeezing Carly's head between her thighs and gasping in pleasure.

Connor was enjoying the weight of Carly's tits as they pressed down into his hand, and was in his hand pulled away from Carly and tapped her ass twice with has hand. She got the memo and got up, to let Connor back between Rosie's legs with a re-awakened erection. Then Carly and Rosie locked eyes for the second time that evening, and Carly said, now you're going to finish me off, and went over to straddle Rosie's face while locking lips with Connor, who was initially not ready to taste his own semen, but gave in to the sensuality immediately.

So it was that Rosie found herself in the middle position of a three-way fuck with two people she had never said a word to before today. The best and truest form of love triangle. She tasted the unfamiliar flavor of Carly's molten snatch while getting drilled again by Connor's thick cock.

It was difficult focusing on all the sensations as well as trying to keep Carly satisfied Rosie had never seen another pussy so close-up before, and certainly never touched one other than hers, let alone with her mouth. But the sights and smells and tastes she got of Carly were at least as exciting as those she had gotten of Connor.

Connor, meanwhile, was pleasantly surprised to be getting to intimate with Carly, who was the girlfriend of one of his frat brothers (the one who was at this point passed out in the next room). He was living the college dream right now, having a three-way with two chicks!

As he fondled Carly's huge tits with one hand, he lowered the other hand to place it lightly on her clit, and began rubbing furiously while maintaining his slower thrusting in and out of Rosie, who suddenly began to sputter a little as Carly came in her mouth.

Carly and Connor helped Rosie up and made sure she was ok. Then they changed up positions again. Carly laid down on her back, and put her feet on the bed, spread out so Rosie could plant her knees on the bed, between Carly's legs, and climb onto her. At first, Rosie just gave little kisses on Carly's cheeks, and touched her huge tits. with a hand. But soon, the two girls were making out with abandon, and mashing their tits together in the process. Carly reached up between Rosie's legs, and began lightly but swiftly pushing Rosie's folds in circles around her clit.

Connor took a moment to appreciate the sight before him: Rosie's ass was high up in the air, with her little pussy gaping open ever so slightly with every orbit of the rubbing hand underneath. Connor slid the beanbag chair over to the bed, stood on it and then plunged his cock deep into Rosie's twat.

The sensations of direct clitoral stimulation, boob-to-boob contact, and doggie style drilling quickly overwhelmed Rosie, causing her to tremble in yet another orgasm, and collapse down on top of Carly, who then just hugged her tightly, and yelled to Connor, "Ok man, time to fill this bitch up!"

Rosie chimed in, "Yes. Fill me up!"

Connor was already quite close, so he picked up his pace and started feeling his balls squeeze. He shouted "Ok, ladies! Here it comes!" as he splashed Rosie's womb with another fresh coat of sticky, hot cum.

Rosie then maneuvered around to place her cum-filled snatch right over Carly's expectant mouth. And while Carly began teasing the jizz out from her hole and her folds, Rosie set to work lapping the remaining drops from Connors cock. Yet another new taste.

*****

Rosie was trying to unpack everything that had happened as she walked slowly back to her dorm. She could feel her soggy underwear against her crotch and thighs, and was certain that some of the liquid leaking out of her would be visible as a dark patch on her pants. But she didn't care about that too much. She had lost her virginity. And she had made out with a girl, and even eaten pussy! She had a three-way with another girl and the boy of her fantasies. Oh.... and she had gotten inseminated. Twice. She would need to take care of that in the morning...

latent_heat
latent_heat
32 Followers
12