Rosie Gives it a Shot

Story Info
An ageing virgin leaves teaching job to find a new life.
9.1k words
4.49
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Kindergarten teacher Rosalind Klum decided it was time to prove her detractors wrong that she wasn't interested in anything beyond other people's children.

She decided to seek new interests and handed in one month's notice of resignation. Rosie was moving to bigger things, whatever and wherever they were.

The truth was she didn't particularly like young children, whining mothers, complaining fellow teachers and most males reputed to be all compulsive finger-fuckers anyway.

Rosalind was aware that those around her, including her parents and extended family, shared the view that an under-done female in terms of looks by the name of Rosalind Klum, was unlikely to ever attract a suitor now that she'd reached the age of thirty-three without ever been dated.

Even prowling lesbians ignored her.

Rosalind left the kindergarten without being given a farewell party; her parents made no effort to change her mind about leaving home and Rosie, now her preferred first name, was resolutely ready to open a new page on life.

Rosie sold the riverside residential property, that she'd being paying off the mortgage with a large chunk from her salary for 81/2 years, to a developer who owned the properties on either side of her half-acre. The net profit she'd ruthlessly negotiated to achieve that sale made her eyes water whenever she thought about it.

Rosie Klum moved to a larger city 200 miles away in the warmer north with the mission to marry and mother two kids. Her three requirements were: the lucky fellow must have the potential to be a good family man, be naturally kind-hearted and boldly possess the aim to fuck her lovingly most nights for the next twenty years or so.

Too big an aim? Nah, Rosie told herself emphatically. It was time to aim big.

She arrived in Townsend anonymously but on her second day in the city she bumped into Sally Cross or whatever her married name was.

"Omigod, Rosalind Klum, I'm surprised to meet you here."

Rosie was surprised too, surprised that Sally had bothered to speak to her.

"I've altered my first name to Rosie."

"Oh, marvellous, that's such a fetching change."

Rosie stared blankly at her former close acquaintance from senior secondary school.

"Rosie darling, if it hadn't been for the thoroughness of you and your powerful persuasion as my assigned study pal in our last two years at senior high school, I would never have achieved my high scoring marks that gained me a scholarship to the prestigious Campbell-Lucas University. My continuing success there allowed me to eventually gain my present high-profile position as deputy-chief development officer at Wagner United Industries."

"Wow, I guess that's a huge position for someone of your age."

"Indeed, but I recognise that it was you who steered me into initially unlocking my status of mediocracy. What is your job here, that's if you have chosen to live in Townsend?"

"I arrived here two days ago. I have worked as a kindergarten teacher and have no clue of how to advance my employment in some other direction? Therefore, change seemed timely."

"Then come to work for me as my personal assistant. The upcoming vacancy is about to be advertised and I have sole responsibility of appointing the replacement."

"Okay."

"Is that all you have to say?"

"Thanks for being so considerate. I won't let you down."

"Ah, that's more appreciated. Look, the jump from guiding pre-schoolers to becoming a PA is rather huge. One of my best friends, Linda Castles, runs a pre-entrant modelling school. It's a three-week course and I believe you and I will benefit if you take the course. My company will pay the cost and pay you a basic wage for the training period."

"I really don't know," Rosie said tentatively.

"It's a requirement for you becoming my PA."

"It appears that I have no choice."

"Absolutely not, and I don't remember you as being a fool. Give me the thumbs up and come to a restaurant dinner tonight with my parents and my husband Ralph Scott, who you have never met."

The entire evening was great. Sally's parents remembered her and Ralph said candidly that Rosie didn't look like an automatic fit into corporate business.

"That's why she will first spend three weeks under Linda Castles' tuition."

"Great," Ralph, a corporate lawyer said. "I predict a perfect transition for you Rosie and you proceeding on to greater things."

"The name Rosie, I've never run across that before," said Mrs Scott.

"Well, perhaps you'll think it's more attention-catching than your name of Ann," Rosie said, that smart-ass quip going down like a lead balloon.

Linda Castles threw her hands into the air and groaned, "Omigod" when Rosie presented her course enrolment form and receipt for payment for the course and Linda had read the submitted CV.

"You're rather short on achievements, young lady."

"I apologise, I shall disappear into obscurity."

"No, definitely not. Sally wants the Full Monty for you.'."

She spent most of a first day with a beautician that included hair styling and advanced tuition on make-up. Advice on a rejig of her wardrobe was followed by training on deportment, speech coaching and dance lessons.

"Why dance lessons?" Rosie had asked. Linda explained, "Because it pulls everything together, how you move, how graceful you can be, how coordinated you are capable of and to show how ebullient you are in enjoying life. We are launching you into that direction and it's up to you just how far you will continue that in your personal development.

At the end of the first week of that one-on-one intense training, Linda said, "When you show up for my workshop on Monday, you will be a more advanced young woman than when I first encountered you."

"Thanks, Linda. I became aware of the change in me in just the first day. It was almost frightening."

"That's great to hear. I now see emerging from you indications of potential that Sally talked to me about, which is amazing after only a few days. You are probably still unaware of just how lucky your are in running into Sally on day two of being in this city."

"Oh, I'm more than just being aware. I feel I'm almost in the process of moving on to a different planet."

Linda laughed and invited Rosie to a nearby bar for a couple of cocktails. Over drinks, Linda advised her protégé, as she called Rosie, about purchases of the accepted upper echelon office wear for PAs.

"You said upper echelon," mused Rosie.

"Oh yes, the corporation that you are about to begin working for has product development branches in seven other countries and I've been informed that Sally is big wheel in the executive structure and is on an annual salary approaching three and a half hundred thousand dollars."

"Omigod," Rosie wheezed.

* * *

Sally had to look twice before recognising the trim business-looking hot-shot who walked into her office with slight ass swinging and wearing a pinstriped jacket and matching slit-skirt that stopped well above the knees. Rosie had come from signing on at HR and had received a rundown on the structure and principal activities of the corporation.

"Rosie, you look unbelievable, a superb honey."

"Yes, and I'm conscience of a significant change in myself Sally, or do I call you Mrs Scott?"

"Sally is fine except when we are in formal situations. Come, put your handbag in your locker and I'll take you on a tour of HQ and introduce you to seniors who matter to us in our specialist activities."

Later in the day, James Robbins, the young manager of Information Systems and Computer Technology, called on Rosie and said it had been a delight to have met her when Sally had her on tour.

"I'd like to invite you for a drink after work."

"Um, everything is new to me. I'm not sure when I finish for the day."

"Then what say we meet at Aladdin's Cave in George Street at 9.00. It's an upmarket bar with a tiny dance floor and from 10:30 becomes a cabaret?"

"Yes, that sounds lovely."

When Sally said just before 5.30 that they should call it a day, Rosie said, "I wonder if you could give me some advice. James Robbins asked me out for a drink tonight. Err, I've never been on a date before."

"What, never in all your thirty-three years?"

"No, I was overly shy and too particular and thus have ended upon the shelf as an ageing virgin."

"Omigod. What do you wish to know?"

"How will I know if he wants sex?"

Sally nodded and said James appeared to be the type of guy sufficiently cheeky to hit on a babe on their first date.

"He'll physically contact you in some manner. It could be taking your hand, unlikely, or pressing his knee under the table against yours and reading your reaction, which is likely, or perhaps running a hand over one or your boobs or between them or alternatively grabbing a handful of butt flesh."

Rosie said any one of those contacts was straight to the point, unmistakable in intent. How should she respond to any such hit?"

"You play it cool. Say slow down James or say you are not interested to give him a clear message or, if you are interested, just drop a hand casually just above his knee and let it lay unmoving, while he decides his next move."

"If it should come to having sex, what is my number one consideration?"

"Tell him that you require him to wear a condom."

"Oh, I know the drill Sally as I've watched adult movies for years. James looks a clean and tidy guy so if we reach the stage when he asks me to suck his cock, I'd probably oblige and I have the decision to make whether to swallow the goo that floods my mouth."

"Providing I'm confident the way things are proceeding, and he has been gentle and displayed some level of affection, I'd probably invite him to lick me. In most of the movies or film clips that I have viewed of couples having full-on sex, the females in particular appear to enjoy oral sex passionately."

"Wow, this has been a stimulating conversation, Rosie. Ah, are you aware that James has a regular girlfriend?"

"No, but it would be his choice if he decides to cheat on her and bang me. I would have no desire to replace her."

"That's mature thinking. Until you really get to know any guy, proceed cautiously at all times. Are we finished now?"

"Yes, and thanks for being so candid with me. I really appreciated that counselling. The only time I can recall ever having a truly intimate conversation with my parents about anything was when my mother underwent a cancer scare. All in all, Day One today has been a rewarding day for me."

"Well, darling Rosie. Never give up expanding your workplace knowledge and experience and the same goes for your social life. Clearly, you have some catching up to do. I'm delighted to have had this chance to assist you to prepare for your immersion into full life in return for the invaluable single-minded focus you groomed me into achieving as a high school senior."

Chapter 2

James Robbins said to Rosie as they sat at their table in Aladdin's Cave, "You look lovely in that dress."

"Thanks, I've had it for a while and it's the first time I've worn it."

Their drinks arrived and James said confidently, "I hope you don't mind me saying this but I like women who like you this evening don't mind displaying some breast flesh."

"Ah, are you a tit man?"

He looked surprised and said evasively, "Perhaps."

"Either you are or you aren't, don't you think?"

"I though you might not like it if I'd said yes."

"Believe me, I'd have no objection. Do you have a regular girlfriend?"

Looking uncomfortable, James said yes.

"Then why are you not out with her tonight focused on her boobs instead of being with me?"

"She's a hospital critical care nurse in a group of three hospitals and gets shifted around a lot and sometimes has to work double shifts. With accidents and emergencies, the workflow can be very erratic and we can go as long as three weeks without seeing one another and even longer between romantic interludes between the sheets."

"Will you marry her?"

"We have began talking about that possibility."

"Good for you."

"Thanks."

James placed another drinks order after consultation, and caught Rosie totally by surprise when he locked eyes and asked casually, "Would you allow me to feel the firmness of your breasts?"

"What, now?"

"Yes. It's merely exploratory."

"Very well, but try not to be obvious about it."

He grabbed a handful of flesh, keeping his hand low to the table and said softly, "Wow, impressively firm - and no bra."

"This dress has breast support built into it."

"Wow, impressive. You know, you are so cool."

Puzzled by that comment, Rosie asked what did he mean by that comment.

"You weren't at all fazed when I asked could I touch your tits."

"Why should I be upset? You asked politely."

"Yeah, right," he said, looking slightly bewildered.

When they left the restaurant, James steered Rosie into an unlit recessed shop doorway and kissed here deeply and was startled when she said huskily, "Dig one out and play with it if you wish."

He stammered, "Y-you can't m-mean that."

"Why not?"

"It was you who reminded me that I'm in a serious relationship with another woman."

"I'm not worried about that."

"Are you sure?"

"How can a 33-year-old virgin be sure about anything related to sexual relations?"

James laughed and slapped Rosie on the butt and complimented her on her humour.

"Oh, but it's true."

This time he roared with laughter and said, "Come on, you're a bit tipsy. I should get your home."

"Thanks, but that's not necessary. I have my own car, parked up a little farther across the street in front of the bakery."

James said, "Christ, you drive a new Lexus saloon?"

"I purchased it recently from a deceased's estate. It's a little over a year old."

Rosie kissed him goodnight, saying she was a big girl so there was no need for him to cross the street with her just to be polite.

"Remain faithful to your regular girlfriend, James. Let's continue as friends, eh?"

He nodded. kissing her passionately, with a hand pressed over her panties passively.

Midweek a month later, Rosie remained working late after a business dinner recording decisions made at the extended meeting between the corporation's executive chairman, Paul Harvey, the corporation's chief development scientist Robert Smithers, and Sally.

At the conclusion of the meeting, Rosie accepted Paul's invitation to stay behind for a chat about her background over a drink. Robert left, frowning as he said goodnight while Sally said goodnight, winking suggestively at Rosie.

The wink alerted Rosie to the possibility that Paul didn't intend to be all talk.

It wasn't long before Paul said, "That's an interesting leap from being a kindergarten teacher to your present position. Without a science degree, you are without an advanced future in your present department but you possess obvious qualities for advancement elsewhere in our diverse enterprise."

"Thank you for telling me that, Mr Harvey."

"Good and now I suggest your enlighten me. Are you in the habit of putting it around a bit?"

"Paul, if you desire to bang me, then please help yourself. Feel free to instruct me as we proceed to ensure I understand clearly how best to be of service to you."

"Golly, Rosie," Paul said, visibly relaxing. "That was a formal mouthful. Why don't you stand in front of me, flop out those gorgeously shaped tits and lean back across the table while I work slowly toward getting a big mouthful."

"Oh Paul, you have a wonderful way with words," Rosie giggled

Paul embraced her, flicking his extended tongue rapidly.

Later, blowing Rosie a kiss when waving her off in the basement carpark of the HQ building, Paul practically strutted to his car.

Rosie walked deep into the bowls of the basement where her class of employees had allocated parking spaces. She was pleased that she was no longer a virgin. There was no blood, as she'd had a very sporting life in her younger days including horse riding and her sexual penetration had worked up to big girl toys.

Sex with Paul had been less than memorable. He went soft after half drowning her in the initial ejaculation and didn't regain the same hardness thereafter. Also, he appeared intent in getting himself off without bothering to take her with him. Therefore, he failed to learn how she might possess the potential to perform physically exciting if she were taken to a gushing climax.

She sighed, perhaps someday some guy would successfully plunder her potential and for her enlightenment.

Reviewing the momentous occasion for her in her sparce sexual history, Rosie was mindful that Paul had sweated like a cyclist racing to the finishing line and he'd failed in an attempt to jam two meaty fingers into her anally, like she was used to seeing in porn movies. And he'd dribbled much of the time.

She reluctantly wrote off the overall experience as a wasted opportunity of being introduced to sexual greatness. Perhaps he felt miffed that he was missing out with his wife who may these days refuse to have sex with him as her focus was on other pussies?

* * *

By the end of the week, Rosie had leased an apartment in a luxury high rise block with views over Fitzherbert Lake and that weekend in loitering (or more accurately prospecting) around the roof-top pool, she'd tagged two guys from neighbouring apartments to secure them as occasional partners for sex, at different times of course.

One chap, Harry Officer, was a Police sergeant and a fitness enthusiast, married to an older woman dedicated to knitting on the sofa for charities while watching crap TV. He was rather staid but at least he was available.

She was more interested in the other guy, Bruce Eliot, a taxation specialist consultant roughly her age, who was estranged and waiting for the finalisation of the process of divorcing his wife who was addicted to 'communal cock-sucking mayhem' (his words).

They met when Bruce had burst into a pool changing booth where Rosie was amusing herself. Bruce had thought it was unoccupied and unexpectedly caught Rosie stretched out on the chair finger-fucking herself and about to gush.

When apologizing for the uninvited intrusion, he explained that the scene for him was more graphic and riveting than even most highly rated porn movie scenes.

Rosie said, not missing a beat, "Who the hell are you? Fuck off you pervert."

"I apologize again for my intrusion, actually my accidental intrusion. I'm Bruce Masters of Penthouse 3 in this building."

Bruce had pulled out a big fat dick and was working it erect and saying, "May I finish your off?" when Rosie heard herself insanely saying to the total stranger, "Oh yes please, and stay with me all the way."

They both ended up recklessly, partly covered in semen and pussy juice and panting heavily.

"Are you a resident here?"

"Yes, apartment 27 on the third floor."

"You're a comely wench."

"What, comely and partly covered in cum?"

"Yes, how discerning of you."

Bruce asked, "Are you a complicated person?"

"I'd not describe myself as that."

Bruce asked how would she describe herself.

"Currently, I feel that I'm a bit of an apartment building slut partly covered in drying cum and vaginal juices, the recent recipient of a fat, long and well-operated erection," Rosie said.

"And I am an ex-kindergarten teacher with only a teaching diploma and teaching certificate, no degree, who is PA to a high-powered married research and development-focused woman, my objective is to broaden my horizons in life and to enjoy pursing that goal."

"Wow, Rosie. You articulate well, are good-looking with a sleek body, obviously enjoy petting your pussy, fuck well, and above all you are uncomplicated."

"Fuck well? Rosie felt giddy in the head in receiving such a big tick.