Rosie Gives it a Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce added, "The woman that I am in the process of divorcing is a complicated university professor of philosophy, who in simple terms often doesn't appear to know her butt from her elbow, and yet she's probably the most prolific cock-sucker in this city and that only scratches the surface of her complications."

"Rosie, returning to how you described yourself, remarkably matches the mental specification of the comely woman that I am seeking occasional visitations with three or four times a week for robust sex."

Rosie dug into her handbag, saying she could be interested purely on a voluntary basis but would appreciate reimbursement of approved associated expenses.

"Here is my business card. Email me a detailed account on how the visitations would operate, whether the visitation could be flexible enough to be at either your place and mine. Should the proposal appear basically suitable to me, then we could meet to fuck and then negotiate final details for clarity or inclusion or exclusion of aspects."

"That sounds reasonable and signs of a good business brain," Bruce said, accepting the card and reading it.

"Holy shit?"

"What."

"You are PA to my youngest by far aunt."

"Good heavens," said Rosie, astonished by the coincidence.

Frowning, Bruce queried, "Why is that?"

"Because Sally personally employed me, and therefore her feedback about me will be trusted by her nephew and I'll trust what she tells me about you in confidence. That ought to considerably trim our time spent negotiating. May I ask, have you fucked your youngest aunt?"

"Rosie!" Bruce said, red-faced.

She giggled and asked was Bruce in employment.

"I'm the family's manager," he mumbled that meant nothing to Rosie but she simply shrugged as if dealing with a child, knowing the more explicit answer would emerge in due course should their liaison simply proceed beyond simple sex experience.

When alone once again, relaxing over coffee, Rosie reflected on words from an earlier thought: 'Liaison simply for sex'.

Could any relationship be that simple? She smiled knowingly. Moving in with Bruce was a possibility, should they really click.

Clicking was already occurring. Incredibly, they'd clicked in the first instance as total strangers. He'd asked if he could watch her finish getting herself off and she'd brazenly agreed to that, which was completely out of character for her. Never in her limited experience had she'd imagined a man could asked a woman such a thing even if a casual relationship between them existed.

Then, feeling euphoric by her sexual release, she'd held out her arms to him, enticing him over to satisfy himself using her pussy, err her vagina, etcetera.

She flushed and felt a little unsteady and so gulped a mouthful of the strong coffee.

Rosie marvelled that she'd not been influenced by negative thoughts when he outlined his astonishing proposal. Well, if he'd been a covert woman basher he wouldn't have politely asked if he could stay and watch her get herself off, would he? More likely, he would have rushed her while unzipping. He did unzip, but after walking to her dream-like.

Moreover, she had become aware that she was plum ripe to take on board more of the experiences that sexually active adult females encounter over the years, whereas until just recently she'd only her own hands and sex toys at her disposal during her solo sexual life.

Yes, it was little wonder Rosie Klum, 33, was involved in committing to have regular sex with an apparent lusty guy so far without limitations being disclosed and she knew she would refuse any suggestion of payment for being at his disposal.

"I'm willing to be an unpaid Call Girl," she mused, and slightly raised an eyebrow and smiled.

* * *

Sally Scott was hugely surprised to learn than her nephew had found and fucked her PA Rosie Klum and wished to know more about her as he was thinking of developing a closer relationship with her. Their discussion continued at length. Sally's opinion was that Bruce would be hard pressed to find a more likeable and dynamic female as his occasional bed companion as he waited for his divorce application to finalise.

When expressing her surprised to Rosie, following her discussion over dinner with Bruce, Sally said, "Are you aware that his extended family operates as a consortium with a reputed two to three million dollars invested in business operations and that his father Stanley serves as a director on the board of directors of our corporation?"

"No," Rosie said in shock.

"Just ignore that fact and be prepared to be dumped when the next hot babe comes along and catches his eye."

"I guess anything can happen but perhaps I have the inside running to some extent as I recently leased an apartment in the block where he lives in a penthouse."

"You mean Lakeview Towers?"

"Yes, I advised HR of my change of address and changed details on your phone last week. I plan to invite you and Ralph to my new pad party in a couple of weeks. I will be inviting Bruce as well."

"Omigod, at I mentioned at the time of your arrival here, you appear a highly-focused woman likely to move on to bigger things. You will benefit if you can manage to associate with Bruce for a while."

Rosie resisted informing Sally that her liaison with Bruce was simply to be his residential building on-call convenient slut. Or perhaps she was one of several of them. Whatever, she was simply after the experience. Women also desire sex on tap, not just guys.

Chapter 3

Three weeks after Rosie and Bruce agree to a mutually beneficial sexual liaison. Bruce called Rosie and said, "My stepmother has been told I'm regularly seeing a particular female friend and wishes to meet you."

"And you told her no way?"

"I, err no, not even my dad, speaks to my mother like that."

"Very well, for your sake, tell her that I reluctantly accept her invitation but warn her not to attempt to dominate me."

"Sorry, I can't possibly..."

"Then I'll reject the invitation if she should send me one."

"My stepmother summons people to her, rather than to invite them formally."

Rosie said tartly then count her out.

"Oh, that leaves me in deep crap. What's come over you, Rosie? When we first met you were practically submissive by nature."

"I've since learned that to keep being my own woman in this city, I must adopt a cat-eats-dog behaviour pattern."

Bruce said, appearing concerned, "Rosie, dad's second wife has the potential to verbally beat you into submission. Please back off."

"Tell mother dear I will be available to chat with her if she visits on me at 10.00 this Saturday morning and if she's late she may find me somewhere in the metropolis shopping."

"Rosie," Bruce gurgled.

"Be more useful than drowning in your fears, Brucie. Pull down my knickers and tongue plus finger me."

At 9.55 on Saturday morning, a guy with a cultured voice called Rosie's inhouse security admission link and said, "Good morning, I'm Stuart Reeves, Mrs Veronica Masters' chauffer Miss. She requests admission to your apartment."

"Granted," said Rossie taking care not to sound victorious. She pushed the automated door lock release for admission to the building and to permit lift (elevator) access.

A beautifully-dressed woman in splendid facial make-up, professionally groomed hair and obviously enhanced breasts, stood at the opened doorway and said, "Good morning Miss tough-talking young lady, I'm a leading socialite Veronica Masters."

"Oh, the stepmother of the fabulous and beautifully-reared Bruce DeGroot Masters."

"Omigod, this is not at all the impression of you that I was led to expect?"

"Please enter. I have never expected this moment to occur, Mrs Masters. Coffee or regular or a choice of green teas?"

"Coffee please dear and why not call me Veronica?"

"That's such a lovely first name, it shall be my pleasure to call you Veronica."

After an enjoyable morning meeting with Rosie over tea, Veronica went home to prepare Saturday lunch for her husband, daughter Verity (18) and visiting son Bruce.

Already arrived, Bruce asked carefully, "How did you get on with Rosie, mum?"

"Brilliantly."

Her family eyed her surprised because she'd never had a kind word to say about any of Bruce's girl-friends she'd met over the 12 years she'd been in the family.

"Are you sure of what you have just said, Veronica?" asked her husband Stanley.

"I am, and wish to inform you all that in my judgement, Bruce at last has become friendly with a truly modern miss who brilliantly portrays an outstanding example of today's intelligent, well-groomed and strongly independent young woman that any mother would be thoroughly thrilled to have her son and family heir associate with."

"OMG, an angel," Stanley said sarcastically.

"Rosie is no more an angel than I am, Stanley. Please do not attempt to misrepresent the lively lass, even in jest."

"Thanks mum, for going to her to satisfy your curiosity and for giving us your impression of the meeting," Bruce said sincerely.

"Yes, well you triggered my curiosity when you told me that Rosie was one of the most impressive young women in every way that you had ever been associated with. My long-held impression was that you routinely meet young women who particularly appeal to you for one purpose. You have your way with them a couple of times and then go right off them."

"Dad, why don't we invite this Rosie to our family's usual Sunday restaurant lunch tomorrow week for us to meet this wonderful apparent 'great catch' that my stepbrother is reputed to have made."

"That's a great suggestion, Verity. Arrange it with Bruce please, Veronica."

Bruce sat in silence, wondering what the hell was happening to have his family take such an interest in his on-hand slut.

When Rosie was wiping Bruce's revived erection with a soapy flannel before licking his good-looking midriff extension with greatly improved expertise gained over just a few weeks, Bruce said he was inviting to her to his family's luncheon on Sunday week at 1 pm at the Lotus Restaurant.

"Why?"

"Because I wish to show you off to my family."

"The truth please darling."

"Verity and her father wish to have the opportunity to meet this Rosie who Veronica has been raving about."

"Hmm, Verity sounds mature. Is she older that you?"

"She's eighteen and my mother spends hours each week grooming her physically and mentally and is making amazing progress in the years since her mother married my father and Verity come to us acting very much like a wild street 6-year-old. She had been living alone with her mother for four years after her father divorced Veronica and her birth mother had rather neglected her apart from having dinner with her most nights and then assisting her with her reading."

"Ah, an emerging swan?"

"That's true and very perceptive of you, Rosie. I guess you two have something in common."

At Sunday lunch, when the five of them were resting after the main course, before desserts were ordered, Rosie was adjusting her skirt over her thighs when without a word, Stanley grabbed her right hand under the table and pulled it on to his dick. His fly was already unzipped.

She knew she was in a right pickle.

If she pulled her hand away, Bruce might re-grab her hand and place it right back on to his erection and his action might be noticed and he could even cry loudly in triumph. If she resisted, he could even think she was gay.

Rosie began jerking him and just when his cock began to swell preparing to ejaculate, she wondered how they would manage to cope with the discharge of sperm.

In almost in panic, Rosie looked up straight into Veronica's face and in horror, stopped the masturbation abruptly, pulling her inappropriately behaving hand completely away: she had read Veronica's facial expression of disapproval and slightly curled lip clearly indicating that Veronica realized that her husband was being jerked off.

Holy fuck!

Rosie excused herself from the table to go to the toilet.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" asked Veronica menacingly.

"No thanks, I'm fine."

When Rosie emerged from her cubicle, she found Veronica facing her, leaning against the bench of wash basins.

"Did you get him to cum?"

"I-I don't think so. I s-stopped when realizing you knew was occurring. I'm ashamed of myself."

"It's routine misbehaviour for my husband and I accept his explanation that it helps him to unwind from his intense commercial life."

"However, your action classifies you as a slut, Rosie. I'm okay with that but remember this; if I ever find you allowing him to fuck you, I'll take to your face with a rolling pin. Understood?"

"Yes, clearly, Veronica. I'll be off home and out of your sight."

"No please stay. Veronica. I'm over it already and my family and I have really taken to you. Please stay. Kiss me and I'll see you back at the table."

Rosie maintained her liveliness and humour for the remainder of lunch rather well with concentrated effort and Bruce didn't appear aware that she'd been being caught out performing her disgusting sluttish lapse.

When they were leaving, Rosie half-expected Stanley to thrust a hand between her legs when embracing her to say goodbye. But he stood aside aloof.

She and Verity kissed sweetly and Rosie invited her to visit her whenever she wished, with or without her mother. She gave Verity her card and Veronica said Verity would really appreciate that standing invitation.

Veronica kissed Rosie goodbye with closed and dry lips but startled the younger woman by pressing into her rather firmly. Rosie decided to interpret that as an 'all is forgiven' gesture.

Bruce invited Rosie to his penthouse and they sat drinking coffee and looking at the expensive view for a while before going to bed for sex and then having a big afternoon sleep, at first in each other's arms.

That night, in her own bed, before going to sleep Rosie thought she should find new employment and a replacement for Bruce. She'd stupidly blotted her copybook with Veronica by wanking her husband, which was something Veronica was unlikely to forget. As for Bruce, he was very okay in bed but she'd begun to tail off him. He was not great at socializing, or perhaps it was just being in her company. Whatever, she thought she could do better with an behaviour adjustment.

Rosie said to Linda in the office as they were winding up for the day, "I thought I should tell you I have decided to look for new employment."

"Ah, I'd thought this might happen."

"What do you mean?"

"Veronica mentioned you attempted to jerk her husband off at lunch on Sunday, right before her eyes."

"His dick and my hands were well hidden under the tablecloth."

"Christ, Rosie how could you be so stupid. The facial expressions alone would have given away you two. It may interest you to know that I'm one of a number of fairly high-profile women in this city that Stanley had hit on to administer fellatio or merely a simply rub butt, and the experience women remain aware that utmost discretion can never be considered totally possible."

"Ah, I accept that and say that I'm still in a learning curve when it comes to sex."

"Agreed, and you have you decided to finish with Bruce as well?"

"Yes."

"Then I recommend you make a clean break. Go to say Golden Hills City that has a population of around 720,000, or twice the size of here. I'll have a number of possible good contacts for you in GH City and will arm you with more than useful work references. You don't go to church, do you?"

"No, but I'm a thinking Christian."

"I'll get mum's clergyman to give you a glowing testimonial of pew dedication and congregational affinity."

"But I've never met the man."

"That won't matter. His church population is slowly dwindling and he'll do whatever my mother, one of his stalwarts, requests."

Four weeks later, Rosie slipped out of Townsend City, choosing to leave without fanfare, with her apartment lease on-sold and receiving a generous termination of employment from the company she'd worked for.

Her parting with Bruce was amicable and they didn't mark the occasion with dinner and final sex.

He'd said, a little sourly, "To be honest I was becoming a little bored with you."

She rose to the occasion and said, "Thanks for being honest, Bruce. I guess you'll go to the hallway cupboard to jerk off night and morning before you managed to find my replacement"

He looked at Rosie dumbly before sighing and saying ambiguously, "Well, I guess it's the intelligent thing that you should be moving on."

* * *

Rosie went home and stayed a couple of nights with her parents before setting off with a one-night stopover to Golden City, 760 miles to the north.

Driving alone, mostly without music playing, she had a long time for thinking.

Two particular thoughts were that she would attempt to find boyfriend who was more like her in character, and that she needed to adopt a more mature persona.

She ploughed through myriads of other thoughts, of course, but in comparison, most were somewhat off-the-wall or inconsequential.

On Rosie's first day arriving in Golden Hills City, staying at an upmarket motel called Sweethearts' Drop-Inn, Rosie wished she'd properly read the name of the establishment when she'd arrived with driving fatigue. She had simply read the name as Sweetheart's and had thought how sweet, not for a moment thinking that motel's specializing in travellers or tourists and business people might also cater for lovers requiring a bed for just a few hours.

The motel manager Bert Whistle had said to his wife, "This poor lady is half-spaced out through fatigue. Take her to the wedding suite as my picking is she'll be the new manger-coach of Hilltop County's Heartbreakers Women's Soccer Team who is expected to arrive in town today."

"She should be placed in the basement where all the members of that pathic squad should be housed along with their outgoing manager-coach," wheezed his wife Gladys, who'd been a member of the team nine years ago when it posted the team's last big win.

Bert was at the fisherman's wharf café ninety minutes later having supper when Mrs McCutchen walked in with a sack of crayfish over her shoulder, hauled to be café from her husband's commercial fishing boat.

"Ah, crayfish again at last," said Stan the café-owner.

"They are yours for $30 a cray."

"That's extortion, Nellie."

"That's fine, your cutthroat competitor Julian Freeman will gobble them up, knowing that crays are available again and that he has them. There are thirty-eight in this sack."

"Okay, your $1140 is coming up Nellie plus your complimentary seared tuna steak, eggs, mushrooms, onion and thick toast. Sit with Bert, and don't gobble him in my café."

"Hi, Nellie, Bert said standing and kissing her. "Oh, tell your husband that his club's senior women's team manager-coach arrived last night and we put her in the wedding suite."

"What manager-coach and whenever have we booked anyone, from the club chairman down, in the wedding suite?" Nellie said scornfully. "Moreover, Cedric told me last night when I was cutting his toenails that they hadn't got a single response to their advertisement for a women's team manager-coach."

"Then who the hell is in our wedding suite?"

"That's your big surprise, Bert, and don't attempt to bill us for your mistake."

Not long after arriving back from shopping, Rosie opened the door to urgent knocking and faced four angry faces, those people introducing themselves as Larry J. Walsh, chairman of the Hilltop County Sports Centre's soccer's division, Cedric Flax, the division's general manager, Nellie Flax, division secretary, and motel owner Bert Whistle, who was desperate to not miss out on a tariff and receptive to even having his arm twisted in an amicable settlement.