Rosie...Jack's Newest Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's balls are coated with their mixture. They are numb and vibrating. "Rosie baby, you fuck like a wild panther," Jack says. "And to think you were hesitant about me and us fucking." He feels his cock getting hard again, even as he is still inside her. "Rosie, I believe in giving my customers their money's worth. Wanna fuck again baby girl?"

She nods greedily, giving him a seductive look as she opens her legs wide again

'Will this cost extra?" she asks coyly.

"This one is on the house gorgeous. I love your sweet brown Asian pussy. My LBFM! So sweet baby! Let's fuck doggy style!"

Rosie rolls over on all fours. Patting her ass, she says, "Come on stud, take me from behind." She shakes her ass, showing her gaping pussy, dripping with their sauce.

"Oh yea, that's my whore!" He says as he slides his cock deep inside her pussy, again. Her slippery tunnel is so warm and juicy. His hands grip her hips as he drills her sweet hole with his big rod. Immediately she moans. "Come to daddy you hot slut," he says as they find a good rhythm, stroking her deep, his balls slapping against her clit with every thrust.

Rosie moves her hips back and forth, grinding against him hard, as her sweet pussy gobbles his cock deep in her silky sleeve.

Rosie looks back at Jack and gives him a seductive smile. "Ahh, ahh, ahh, fuck that pussy. Yeah...Jack, harder, harder, faster...HARDER!!!"

Rosie screams like a possessed slut. It rips through him like a spear. Jack slides his hands up her back and around her chest, grasping those perky tits. Her hard rubbery nipples dig into his palms. He spasms and drills her harder, using her tits for leverage. His left-hand tangles in her gorgeous silky hair and he pulls hard raising her head up, exposing her neck which he licks incessantly. He pounds her wet gash fast and hard, whispering in Rosie's ear, "Rosie baby, Im glad you are not on the pill. I want to put a baby in you. The thought of you becoming pregnant now drives me wild."

Rosie shakes hard and her violent orgasm hits her like a sledgehammer. She arches her back and bucks her hips. She presses her ass hard against him begging for his cum. He unloads his hot tsunami once again. Pumping hard inside her gash. Jack gives her so much cum it breaks the tight seal her pussy lips have on his thick cock. His balls drain everything he has to offer.

They collapse together on the ground. Jack rolls off Rosie and she climbs on top of him, kissing and licking his neck and face.

Rosie starts to cry, shaking from the release of her pent-up sacred desires. He wipes her tears as she pleads with him, "Jack, please, Jack work me into your schedule. I want to be one of your regular Sluts/MILFS baby. I want a baby Jack, like Sarah has!"

He looks into her delicious eyes and kisses her softly on the lips then says, "Way ahead of you darling. Meet me at the coffee shop at 11AM this Thursday, sweets. My fee for impregnation is substantial, however."

Rosie hands him $1,000, saying, "Worth every penny, stud! She dresses and smiles. See you Thursday lover!"

Jack watches her gorgeous ass as she starts her run back to her house. He smiles, pleased at the success he is having with his business model. Glancing at his watch, he decides he has time to stop at the coffee shop for a latte and a 'real muffin.' Plenty of time before his next appointment with his regular Monday afternoon client, the MILF Sarah!

12