Rosie’s Stumbling Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No but don't you see? She'd not upset. I was worried about her reaction. Christ what is she doing being out with Frank Ross? No woman is safe on the loose with him."

"I have no idea but I suspect he will supply the excitement your ex craves for. Are you going to kiss me?"

"Oh yes, I'd like to do that."

They kissed and Rosie made sure it built and pressed one of her thighs between his to make sure he was aware she was interested. At that point Mrs Rutland entered with two copies of the cast list and caught them in an embrace.

"Oooh you two are quick off the mark. You probably will be the first of the cast and off-stage crew of 'Noises Off' to be having it off. May it go well for you."

"Thank you Mrs Rutland. It will be a pleasure working with you again," Rosie said, hoping such politeness would change the woman's mind about telling someone else what she'd just seen to trigger gossip throughout the theater. But she couldn't count on Mrs Rutland keeping her mouth shut and anyway someone would find out sooner or later.

Rosie and Phil began designing their own planning schedule based on the guidelines in the model script and after two hours decided to go out and eat. Only two electricians and cleaning staff, volunteers like everyone else apart from the director and CEO and his two assistants, were volunteers. Rosie particularly admired the male and two females for coming along at the end of the day to clean up the mess of other departed people but that zeal and commitment had been a fundamental behind the success of amateur theater for centuries. She smiled thinking that about now the new target in their young director's life was probably being pinned to the mattress of Chess's hotel bed... or did younger people prefer the carpet?

"Do you wish to change and um...?" He stopped.

"Grab some overnight things and my clothes for work in the morning?"

Phil's face reddened and he grinned and said yes.

"Rosie decided not to be Minnie Mouse about this. Perhaps the way to nail a guy was to lash him with a touch of aggression and to keep him a little off balance.

"That didn't sound very enthusiastic. Perhaps you ought to just drop me at home?"

The guy looked gutted. "Christ no, oh Rosie you have no idea how much I desire to slip between your thighs."

"Oh good boy," she all but gurgled. My god that approach appeared to hammer his trigger.

She cooed, "I suggest a long relationship, at least until final curtain night. What do you think about that?"

"Perhaps longer," he said thoughtfully. "The bank prefers its executives to be in stable male/female relationship."

"That would be based on the theory that settled personnel are less likely to move on than people who value their freedom."

Phil grinned. "That's why we need female attorneys to provide the alternative viewpoint. You know you probably hit that right on the button."

"Well I've never believed it's an employer's business to consider what goes on in the bedroom."

"I'm sure they don't."

Rosie said aggressively, "Oh yeah?"

"Um perhaps they do. Anyway a good and stable and meaningful relationship transcends the bedroom."

"Oh an excellent ideal. Where do you think the relationship originates from?"

As if sensing a trap Phil hesitated. And then, "I suppose I'm expected to say the bedroom?"

"Only if you are a caring, sensitive and deep-thinking idealist capable of thinking in an asexual manner."

"Oh it gestates in the bedroom, definitely."

Rosie giggled and thought he appeared to like that because he took her hand and squeezed.

In the theater lobby Phil pulled Rosie into a darkened side passage and pressed her against the wall and kissed her and dug out a plump breast.

She sank her tongue until it stirred his tongue.

The passage lights went on and one of the electricians shouted, "Hey Gus, the first hot match-up of this new show has been unconverted. Oh hi Rosie, oh hi boss. You've chosen the pick of the bunch Phil. Good man."

"Hi Brent," Rosie said weakly, slipping her swelling breast back under cover.

The head electrician appeared and said, "Hi Rosie. We've always referred to you as Snow White because you never engaged in sordid match-ups. Phil here must be someone special?"

"He packs a big piece Mr Hagen. Good night and you too have a successful show. Please tell Mrs Hagen I'm doing fine but please don't mention this incident."

"No Rosie I will only pass on your greeting. You know Phil over the years Rosie became a standout in the Playhouse for being the only member of cast who always knew everyone and spoke to us all, never being aloof like such of the players."

"Yes Gus, I thought Rosie would have always acted like a lady."

"Yeah and Miriam and I switch to her to be our family's legal adviser was because of her sweet manner and concern. Rosie acts legally for many of the people who have passed through the Playhouse during her time with us. It's great seeing her back again."

"Oh god," Phil groaned when he and Rosie hit the street. My life with backstage crew will now be one continuous tease."

"Rubbish."

"Why do you say that?"

"You heard Mr Hagen suggested, the people here love me. They'll know if they tease you and make you angry they will be hurting me. Think of it this way Phil, tonight you have done something to win respect throughout this Playhouse simply by being associated with me. I'm not being immodest; I'm simply saying how it will be."

"You have lovely breasts as well as a lovely sweetness Rosie."

"Omigod Phil. Let's run for your vehicle. Drive straight to your apartment. You can drop me off home early in the morning and can lend me a top to go to the restaurant."

CHAPTER 3

The one-bedroom apartment was spacious and very clean and tidy with no pictures of nudes with big breasts or of racing cars, sports heroes or movie posters in sight. Even the bathroom reproduction painting was of a pastoral scene, possibly French, across which hung a faint rainbow. Rosie was very impressed.

They stripped each other and what Rosie found was of sufficient mass to make her catch her breath.

Phil stretched her out on the sofa.

"Where to start?" he asked rhetorically but Rosie seized the moment.

"Lick my pussy to claim it."

Phil grinned, apparently liking that comment and then swooped and she found he also had a long tongue, A little later the action of tongue and fingers had Rosie climbing as if attempting to claw the ceiling.

She came hugely.

"Wow," said Phil, lifting his head, chin dripping.

"Did you like that?" Rosie asked, kissing him fully and ignoring the taste and mess of her pussy juice.

She then licked his face clean.

Phil marveled he'd never had a woman do that before. "Normally they won't even wipe me, leaving that to me."

"Well I'm afraid darling some women are rather contemptuous of men who like them only for sex. I like you beyond sex but I'm prepared to meet you head-on with sex and you are free to get down dirty with me."

"Darling... you called me darling."

"Oh sorry. If you object I apologize."

"No, oh no. I love it. God Rosie to appear to deliver everything I like from a woman and perhaps more. Yeah more because you're also articulate and intelligence and appear to be great company."

"Well as I always say Phil sex is only a doorway and a way of bonding and to exchange fluids, emotions and kisses. There has to be more beyond that otherwise there is only the prospect of void."

"Oh god. You think exactly like I do."

"Um Phil darling... sorry to divert but right now my pussy is hanging out for that big erection. I'm sure it shares my need."

"Oh yeah. Mustn't keep a lady waiting too long, must we pal," said Phil, swinging his meat in his hand and almost making the intently gazing Rosie go cross-eyed.

"Come to mummy," she purred, taking it and licking it wet, preparing it for smoother insertion.

They were both a little tired and ended up having more sleep that Rosie had expected.

When she returned from the toilet just after daylight Phil appeared to be asleep but when she snuggled up against him, back on, a hand snaked over and captured a tit.

She grinned.

"Good morning."

"And to you," he said. "You're a great fuck."

"Thanks you rude man. Help yourself."

"Ah I had my thumb up your butt last night and you didn't object. Um anal?"

She was hesitant and said, "Could we save that for a special occasion?"

"Yeah, good thinking. I really like the shape of your butt and wondered what it would look like with my cock up it."

"God you are foul," Rosie giggled.

Phil pressed against her and Rosie drew up her knees and Phil found the correct crevice with ease.

Yawning, she leaned through the window of the SUV to kiss Phil and wish him to have a great day.

"Oh I will," he grinned. "You looked well-fucked."

Rosie sighed and said she hoped others didn't come to that same conclusion.

EPILOGUE

After three weeks with the production taking shape and Phil settled into his role, Rosie's role as his assistant ended as arranged and Phil now has the original stage director Susie his sister to consult with by phone. Susie is now on top of the pain following plate-and-screw surgery for her hip fracture now that she is well into her exercise routines but is two to three months from being active enough to return to theater management.

Rosie had two nights living with her mother after that first exhausting night with Phil and on the following Saturday Phil assisted her to shift into his apartment.

They are both going well with their day jobs and Rosie is finding the senior partners at her firm appear to be taking close interest in her and that's a new development.

Rosie has a studio in the laundry and began work by producing a head and shoulders painting of her lover. Phil suggested a partial conversion of the laundry by seeking apartment management cooperation and management sent a crew to dismantle and store the storage units along a full wall of the laundry to give Rosie more space. The natural lighting is great and the volunteer head electrician at the playhouse Gus Hagen installed an air extractor and improved the ceiling lighting for her to work after dark.

The couple have been up to inspect one of the three penthouses in the building and signed up to lease it when it becomes available in three months. It will be refurbished to their requirements, ready to shift into as they have decided to marry in late fall. Rosie hopes to be pregnant by then.

THE END