Rosie's Victory Ch. 02

Story Info
The immediate aftermath of Rosie’s orgasmic victory!
4.4k words
4
3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosie and Jade strode into the outer chamber leading away from cloister room, with a flick of her hand she closed the doors behind them, narrowly missing Megan as she stepped through behind them. The doors sealed shut, with all its detail and features vanishing, turning into a large blank wall.

Jade briefly glanced back, seeing the wall fade to an inconspicuous brick wall. She took no notice of Megan and continued walking with her Mistress, cupping her huge, firm arse as she bit her lips.

Rosie could barely contain herself, with ragged breathing and faint trembling of excitement, every step she took felt divine; with a thick layer of Jellyfoam smooching between her thighs and oozing around her pussy made her weak at the knees. She let out a blissful coo of elation as Jade squeezed her arse

"I don't know how she coped with all this! It feels so fucking good!" Rosie gasped, squeezing her legs together and taking a deep breath, glancing down at her huge immaculate thighs. Jade giggled as Rosie stopped to admire them, licking her lips as she watched Rosie grope herself.

With deep trembling breaths, Rosie rolled her hips gently, moaning softly as she felt her curves, one hand on her breasts and the other groping her plump posterior, slowly sliding them along her succulent broad hips. She stood next to Megan, who stopped dead to allow Rosie to gloat.

"I mean just look... Her arse was so big and firm... But now it's all mine!" Rosie giggled, biting her lips as she compared herself to Megan, who now had a relatively flat bum, whilst Rosie flaunted her huge firm arse, bouncing on her feet before giving it a slap, feeling the impact ripple through her component, sending a pulse of soothing tingles through her entire body.

Jade approached Rosie, eyeing her up like a nice juicy steak "What does it feel like?" She asked, placing her hands on Rosie's broad hips as they pecked one another on the lips a few times.

Rosie sighed, pressing herself against Jade, holding her close "Oh my god. It's so tight and bulky!" She cooed, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, closing her eyes, feeling the Jellyfoam ooze against her flesh.

"I can feel it mushing between my thighs, right up to my pussy! My trousers keep it all tight against my skin, all the way to the bottom. Like, it's really tight, they feel like they're gonna burst, but it's so comfortable. The pressure squeezes you perfectly. Even just bending my knees feels incredible, they're so springy... You know when you wear a nice tight pair of lycra or like knee supports, it's like that but all over!" She said, unable to keep her hands off her succulent legs. Jade shuddered with excitement just thinking about it, wondering how it would feel inside her own jeans.

"This feels so much better than my foam! Glad it all got absorbed once I had control of the Jellyfoam. Like I can really Feel it all in there, it's so much denser than my Foam, that's why it feels so much tighter I guess, more substance for it to build pressure from. My foam was almost invisible at times, unless I had them almost overflowing, but it so smooth and creamy. This..." Rosie sighed, biting her lips as her eyes rolled back into her head.

"This stuff, it's kinda similar, but it's more wet and squishy. And holy Fuck, does it give for some really strong curves! These hips though, my arse, all nice and firm, big chunky thighs! God I love em!" She added, gritting her teeth as she eagerly squeezed her arse. Jade helped by squeezing it too, slowly kneading her huge firm cheeks as they continued kissing.

Rosie giggled to herself between kisses "If walking with all this is already so good, sitting down or putting any kind of weight on it is gonna be fucking orgasmic! " she said, continuing to kiss Jade, happily starting to tongue her when suddenly Jade slapped both her arse cheeks firmly, causing the Jellyfoam to absorb the impact and send a huge pulse of intense blissful tingling throughout Rosie's body.

"Oh you bitch. Let's see how good you look with your knickers overflowing with this stuff ay? I know you're eager for a good filling!" Said Rosie, biting Jade's bottom lip playfully.

"Please, Mistress!" Jade begged excitedly, sharing another kiss before glancing over Rosie's shoulder "We can make her watch, I always wanted to do that... steal someone's power and make them watch as I share it with my slaves." She added, giving Megan a dark grin as she turned her attention back to Rosie.

Rosie laughed, taking a deep breath as she relished in having taken Megan's power, with it all now trapped inside her jeans "I like the sound of that. Very belittling!" She grinned "But don't forget why I let you keep your mind, Jade. I love your personality, and your dark sense of humour... You're my servant, only mine. So if you step out of line, I can easily take it all away." Rosie continued, gripping Jade's hair tightly as she stopped stroking it.

Jade gulped slightly, glad that she had such impressive telepathic skills, especially now that Rosie was far more powerful than she used to be "Never forget that I spared you." Rosie whispered softly into her ear, hugging Jade tightly.

Pulling back slightly so she could look Rosie in the eyes, Jade smiled "Never, Mistress. You blessed me with this freedom, I'd never exploit that. I'll always be ready to prove my worth to you, that my loyalty is unbreakable. Whatever you want me to do... I'll do it." She said sweetly, with a hand on Rosie's face, stroking her silky soft skin with her thumb.

The two of them leaned close, pecking each other on the lips gently, easing into passionate kissing, their breathing getting heavier as they held each other close. Rosie urged them back towards a long bench nearby, gripping Jade's hair tightly as she ran her hands through her long purple locks, the two of them sighed and moaned softly between kisses.

The sound of lip smacking and wet tongues filled the room along with soft moaning, Rosie lay on top of Jade, letting lose all her pent-up sexual energy, especially after stealing such a huge amount of power, and such a large component, her pussy dripped in anticipation of gaining more power with it. Jade clawed gently at Rosie's thick hips, scratching her tight denim jeans, yearning to feel the Jellyfoam inside her, wanting Rosie to unleash it upon her.

Rosie grabbed Jade's throat tightly, pinning her down to the bench as she smiled at her "How should I do it, hm. I could do it normally and make a few tweaks to your mind while I'm in there. Or do it slowly, and open up those pretty little jeans of yours, pumping it all in straight from my own and watch your arse grow?" She snarled, Jade lay still, taking heavier breaths as Rosie restricted her airways, seeing a playful glint of excitement in Rosie's eyes.

With her free hand, Rosie unbuckled Jade's belt and unzipped her jeans, revealing the last remains of Rosie's original foam component. Jade lay there, trembling with anticipation, almost gasping with joy as Rosie opened her up, exposing her foam filled knickers, buried inside a thick layer of the smooth creamy substance, the black lacy material of her knickers only just visible beneath it all.

Rosie, unzipped her own jeans, groaning softly as the Jellyfoam that had formed neatly around her body oozed out of her jeans, falling into Jade's open trousers where it quickly began merging with her exposed foam component. Both of them gasped as the two components mixed, adding to the Jellyfoam's thickness which Rosie immediately began to feel, sighing blissfully as her Jellyfoam absorbed the last of her old component, completing the total transition to her new source of eternal life.

Jade moaned, unsure of what to do with her hands as she flailed about on the bench, Rosie bared down on her to meet her lips, sharing a kiss as their open trousers met. Rosie started grinding against her, with every thrust she'd push more Jellyfoam into Jade's jeans, and with every thrust Jade's arse would gradually swell, her legs soon swelling with them as Rosie's old foam was absorbed to make new Jellyfoam. Together they lay there grinding against each other, moaning and gasping blissfully.

Soon Jade's arse had almost doubled in size, her thighs and hips were filling out in unison. Rosie went to pull back, but a force seemed to compel her to stay in place, thrusting away, pumping more Jellyfoam into Jade. As she kept trying to pull away, Jade seemed reluctant to let go, holding her close as they both moaned deeply. Still feeling an unknown hold over her, she leaned back in, thrusting slightly harder, pushing even more Jellyfoam into Jade's swelling jeans, only to feel Jade relax her grip on her.

Jade gasped painfully as Rosie bit her lip harshly, drawing blood, breaking Jade's concentration. Suddenly Rosie felt the hold over her fade, allowing her to spring back up and quickly zip her trousers back up "What the fuck are you playing at, putting a hold over me like that?" Rosie snarled, grabbing Jade's throat and keeping her pinned down.

Snapping out of her blissful trance, Jade grabbed the hand on her throat and started to panic "I'm sorry Mistress! Please, I'm sorry! I couldn't help it, it felt so good. I lost control." She begged, pleading for her life as Rosie came close to crushing her throat.

"Mistress! Please... I didn't mean it." Jade choked, almost unable to speak.

"Maybe I gave you too much freedom. Don't give me an excuse to take it away," Rosie hissed, letting go of Jade and quickly jumping off her, doing her trousers back up as she walked away, keep her back to Jade.

Jade gasped as Rosie let go, coughing and wheezing as she caught her breath. Jade zipped herself back up, giving Rosie an unsettling glare before trying to sit up, soon met with a wave of elation washing through her as Jellyfoam now oozed through her jeans, soaking her skin. She glanced down at her gradually fattening legs, still growing as the Jellyfoam absorbed the last of Rosie's old component.

She bent her legs a few times, feeling everything shift inside her jeans as they grew tighter on her, along with it, Rosie's growing influence over her now that she was infected with a new component, she could feel Rosie in her head all the time, watching her thoughts, or at the very least, the ones she let her see.

Rosie stood some distance away, sighing as she neatened up her hair, briefly stopping to feel her thighs. Her jeans rippled and flexed subtly as the Jellyfoam grew, receiving a lot of the new mass being created from her old foam inside Jade's gradually filling trousers.

As she stood there, hands on her thighs, staring at the floor as she focused, starting to realise something. It took a few moments before it finally clicked, glancing back at Jade "Can you still feel it?" Said Rosie calmly.

Jade looked up at her, still sitting down and caressing her gradually swelling legs "Feel what, Mistress?" She replied, keeping her thoughts shrouded as she stared at Rosie's arse.

"The Hunger? Can you still feel it?" Rosie asked.

Jade scowled slightly in confusion "Course I can. It's always there, never stops. Why?" She replied, her worries about what she was going to say slightly alleviated.

"It's gone... I can't feel it anymore." Said Rosie, staring at the floor again, focusing harder to see if it was just a blip, but the feeling never surfaced. That ever-present hunger, intense lust for power that loomed over every Slaver, every day of their lives was gone. Her overwhelming desire for power had finally been satisfied.

Rosie took a deep breath, remembering all the decisions that her burning lust for power compelled her to do, even taking the Jellyfoam was one of them. But now everything felt different "My mind feels so clear... so peaceful." She said, turning back to face Jade.

"But how? Why? I thought the hunger was permanent... something we all live with forever." Jade replied, trying to stand up, her eyes nearly rolling back into her head as the Jellyfoam still growing inside her jeans shifted, oozing with every movement.

"Me too. But it's almost like... I don't quite know how to describe it... I feel whole, somehow. Like the Jellyfoam was meant to be inside me, part of me." She sighed, stretching her neck and closing her eyes.

"That must feel so liberating? Being free of the hunger." Said Jade, itching to take in more of Rosie's Jellyfoam, curious to see if the same would happen to her "So, what does this mean, like you don't feel the need to feed or gain power anymore?"

Rosie smiled, shaking her head "It is! Like an immense weight has been lifted. I still want to feed, to get stronger... but it's not an insatiable urge anymore, it doesn't feel like a primal instinct. Of course it still feels as good as ever to feed, but I don't crave it like I used to." She said, glancing at Megan, who stood out of their way waiting for their command.

Jade nodded, finally managing to walk over to Rosie without having an orgasm "I can't even begin to imagine how strange that must feel." She sighed, glancing down at her legs as they continued growing slowly, gradually pulling the material of her jeans taut as they filled with Jellyfoam "What should we do with her?"

Rosie cocked her head, approaching Megan and toying with her stringy grey hair "Like you said, liberating. I'm not sure to be honest... She isn't really much use to me now. I've got all her power, most of her knowledge and memories with it, the important stuff at least. And keeping her alive seems like too much of a risk." She said, staring into Megan's cold emotionless eyes.

"I guess, we could use her as a smoke screen? You haven't got the throne yet, technically she still does; no one knows she's here, or what happened to her. A few people might have sensed a change, but it happens all the time." Said Jade, standing at Rosie's side.

"Your point being?" Asked Rosie, still staring at Megan, looking for any kind of emotional response to what they were saying.

"Whilst we carry on gaining power, she can rule in your stead. She's completely under your control, so you can make her do anything you want, even make her seem just as she used to be before we beat her, all the while you're pulling the strings. Then once we're strong enough, put on a public display as she's defeated again, then kill her." Giggled Jade, hugging Rosie tightly as they stared at Megan.

Megan meanwhile hadn't shown the faintest flicker of emotion or sign that she was even aware of her surroundings on a basic level. Rosie had quite literally stripped her mind clean, leaving just enough to allow her to communicate with them.

Rosie smiled, nodding in agreement "Good idea. Although I'd rather not give her any powers, or any of my new Jellyfoam..." she sighed, scratching her head briefly as she thought to herself.

"Maybe there's a way to channel my power through her. And give the illusion that she still has any. Also I'd need to freshen her up a bit, get rid of all this grey hair and wrinkles. As well as find something to pack her trousers out with. People will definitely notice how skinny she is without a component. But like I said, she's not getting a drop of my Jellyfoam." Said Rosie, her mind fast at work finding a solution as she started making gentle clicking noises with her tongue, fidgeting with her fingers restlessly.

"Perhaps you should've taken her body as well, it would have been easier to fool everyone..." Jade shrugged, also struggling to think of something.

Rosie sighed, winching slightly "Nah... It might have been easier, but I'd have too many eyes watching me, I wouldn't be able to get things done properly. Also, she's too short for my liking. Not enough curves either." She said, jiggling her huge firm arse playfully. Jade giggled, biting her lips as Rosie jiggled, dying to squeeze and grope her huge thighs, yearning to feel the Jellyfoam trapped inside them.

Rosie went to turn away, but stopped when she began to realise something else, looking at Megan again as she smiled "You know, it's funny how this all happened. How we were struggling to catch you at first, trying to get you in the right place at the right time. Just when we thought it wasn't possible... Fate seemed to kick things in our favour. Almost as if I was supposed to defeat you, like the Jellyfoam was always supposed to be mine." She laughed softly.

"Just as we caught up to you, after you'd been running from that redhead woman, the really powerful one... I've never felt a Slaver that strong before, she was almost, godlike. Not only appearing out of literally nowhere and nodding right at me after she struck you down, but to vanish into thin air afterwards! We couldn't find her anywhere; it was as though she was never there." She continued, shaking her head in disbelief.

"But what really got me, about this illusive redhead, even with my limited power at the time, having burned through most of it trying to stop you... I could still pick up brief, very brief glimpses of surface thoughts, all I got was, she had to stop you; put things right... to save our kind, from you!" She said, now standing toe to toe with Megan, expecting a reaction, but nothing happened.

"I'll have to have a rummage through all that information I took from you, see if you've been up to no good to have caught that kind of attention... Anyway. Where were we?" Said Rosie, turning to Jade, urging her closer as they kissed again. Rosie grabbed Jade's arse, giving it a good feel, guessing how much Jellyfoam was inside her jeans. She backed her towards the bench again and sneakily began undoing Jade's trousers.

"You know what, I don't think you're full enough yet... lie down." Rosie ordered.

Jade's eyes lit up with excitement, tonguing Rosie back as they lay down again "Thank you, Mistress!" She sighed blissfully, almost trembling with excitement once more.

As Rosie unzipped her own jeans, laying down on top of Jade she smiled cunningly "If you behave, I'll give you even more after I've taken the throne, you'll be just as thick as me... got it?" Said Rosie firmly.

Jade nodded, squeaking excitedly with ragged breathing "Yes Mistress! I swear, I'll be good."

Rosie grinned happily, pulling back slightly before giving a big thrust, pumping in loads more Jellyfoam. Jade grabbed hold of her as she wailed orgasmiclly, her eyes rolling back into her head as she twitched slightly, struggling to cope with the exquisite sensation of Jellyfoam pouring past her pussy and around her thighs, spreading through her crotch and filling out her hips. With her jeans open, they could both hear the Jellyfoam squelching as it oozed between Jade's crotch, with more cascading from Rosie's jeans as she gave a few more thrusts.

Jade's jeans stretched visibly as they filled, starting to creak as her arse grew larger and larger with every thrust. Rosie kept Jade's moans muffed by snogging her, feeling quite content to keep thrusting away as she knew she had plenty to spare before her jeans would start feeling loose.

But soon enough Rosie slowed down, easing back on her thrusting motions and instead sneaking her hand into Jade's open trousers, slipping it into her knickers and finding her pussy buried beneath the wealth of Jellyfoam.

Jade gasped as Rosie leaned back, staring down at her as she began teasing her cunt. Jade lay on the bench writhing in ecstasy, her arse huge and tight, her legs bulging as the Jellyfoam squelched under her weight, with her Mistress now rimming her outer labia, her whole-body tingling with sexual delight as the stimulation kept coming.

"Should I make you cum? Do you deserve it?" Said Rosie, staring at Jade, threatening to dive her fingers deeper.

Jade nodded quickly, whimpering in response "Please Mistress!" Gasping again as Rosie edged her way towards Jade's Jellyfoam smothered clit.

12