Rosie's Victory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really? You think so huh? We'll see about that..." Rosie giggled, finding Jade's exposed clit and vigorously rubbing away at it, making Jade gasp in ecstasy as she quickly built towards an explosive orgasm.

Just as she started to reach orgasm, Rosie's eyes glowed, reaching into Jade's mind and blocking her bodies impulses, halting her build up to release mere seconds before she burst. Leaving Jade trapped on the verge of orgasm with no hope of relief.

Jade cried out blissfully, wanting the sweet release to come, but nothing happened. With Rosie sliding her hand out of Jade's trousers and doing them back up, she patted her on the crotch "That'll do for now... You're nice and tight, pussy dripping, and now trapped in a state of permanent bliss... until I decide when you get to cum."

Jade moaned deeply, her muscles shaking as her body waited for relief, watching as Rosie slid off her once again, doing her own jeans back up and turning to face her, she squeezed her arse briefly, checking it was still nice and firm after pumping a fair amount into Jade.

"This'll teach you to remember your place... I own you. You ever try to steal my power, hold me down and urge me to keep filling you, I'll do far worse than this. Never mind taking your freedom away, I'll destroy your mind instead, with all kinds of unimaginable stimulation... that'll make this feel like a split second." Rosie snarled.

"No! Mistress! Please!" Jade whimpered blissfully, trembling as her body waited for a climax, one that never came. Her pussy twitching, sending tingles through her body that wouldn't stop.

"Get up!" Rosie barked.

Jade wailed with elation "Mistress! Please!" She begged.

"Get up, now!"

Jade whimpered, trying to pull herself up, but her pussy was so sensitive that the slightest movement made her legs shake, making her moan constantly, trying to fight the urge to grope herself, knowing it would just make it worse.

Rosie scowled at her "Do I have to drag you over here or what? Move!" She yelled. Watching as Jade forced herself to stand up, her legs trembling as she groaned, her breathing very ragged, trying to take calm breaths as she slowly walked over to Rosie and Megan. Jade stood before them, shaking like a leaf, gradually settling down.

"Kneel." Rosie ordered, stepping back and standing just behind Megan, leaning on her shoulder as she stared at Jade with a cunning grin.

Jade whimpered again, her eyes starting to tear up as she stared back at Rosie, eventually dropping to her knees, biting her lips as she tried to stay calm, her pussy getting more sensitive by the second as she moved. She let out a blissful gasp as she settled on her knees, keeping her eyes to the floor.

"Kiss her shoes."

Jade complied, leaning as far forward as she could and kissed Megan's feet. Slowly leaning back up, she sat there on her knees waiting for Rosie's command.

"So I need to figure out what I'll use you for. Bait or something, not sure... But first I need to track something down. It's going to help me take the throne once and for all... We just need to find it. Actually yes! That's a great idea, Megan, I want you to pull up any records you have on the Nexus, any information you can find will be useful." Said Rosie, still leaning on Megan's shoulder, feeling a faint flutter of the hunger rush through her for a moment as she pictured what it might be like to absorb the Nexus, one of the greatest power sources in the known universe, seemingly lost to time.

"Yes Mistress." Replied Megan.

Rosie turned to head out, with Megan at her side. But she soon stops, realising Jade was still kneeling on the floor, waiting obediently. She went back, standing right in front of her, offering her hand "Are you ready to behave?"

Jade sat there trembling faintly, gazing up a Rosie, taking her hand and kissing it gently "Yes Mistress! I live to serve you!" She whimpered pleadingly, wrapping her arms around Rosie's chunky legs and squeezing tightly.

Rosie smiled, taking in the sweet satisfaction of this goddess-like affection, glad to see Jade so eager to please. Rosie clicked her fingers, breaking her hold over Jade's orgasm, and allowing it all to come flooding back.

Jade burst out in orgasmic cries and gasping as her pussy erupted, squirting into her tightly packed underwear. She gripped onto Rosie's legs fiercely as she came, using her to stay upright as she twitched uncontrollably, her body going into orgasm overload. Rosie burst out laughing, watching Jade moan and squirm at her feet, struggling to cope with the intense build-up of pleasure that had so suddenly been unleashed.

Eventually Jade began to recover, falling back to the floor in a ragged breathing heap clutching her crotch "We've got work to do. Sort yourself out, chop chop!" Said Rosie firmly, watching Jade writhe around on the floor moaning softly.

Rosie stepped over her and proceeded to head out with Megan at her side, leaving Jade to pick herself up and follow behind, struggling to walk as the Jellyfoam inside her jeans built up just the right amount of pressure to permanently stimulate her vagina, constantly oozing around it as she moved, she tried to keep up with them, but kept having to stop as she came repeatedly, almost keeling over as she climaxed. Rosie couldn't help but smile, delighted to hear Jade's helpless cries of ecstasy.

"Come on Jade, if you want more filling, you'll have to keep up!" Rosie teased, hearing Jade whimper pleadingly in response, and planned on seeing just how desperate Jade was to get more of Rosie's new component.

12