Rosie's DUI - The Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was snapped out of her thoughts by the sharp sound that sounded a bit like a gunshot. She was unable to move to any real degree, but could turn her head and, by stretching her neck so she could see around her arm, could make out the scene beside her.

The blonde woman who was called Lois, Rosie knew from the pre punishment processing had begun her whipping ordeal. The noise was brutal, and it scared Rosie, her knowing that she would soon be getting similar. She watched as best she would, getting only a side profile view, but she could see her struggling against the restrains which held her in position, unable to escape the lash.

Rosie felt herself pulling on her own restraints, testing to see if she could escape, knowing she couldn't of course. The muscles in her thighs were already starting to ache a little from the unnatural position of her legs spread as wide as they were. The wedge that had been placed between her legs was digging into her vulva, but it wasn't unduly painful, at least not yet.

The whip struck Lois again and she made another noise that was somewhere between a scream and a moan. Almost instinctively, Rosie pulled on her own straps in a futile effort to escape.

Her breasts were hurting now though. The man in the white coat in the other room had fastened leather straps around her breasts and he had not been in any way gentle. It hadn't actually hurt at the time, although to have him manhandle her breasts had been extremely unpleasant. She had had to put her hands up on her head while he did it and she was stood up in front of Lois and Jess who were sharing the punishment stage with her now. It was a long way from Stacey in her kitchen.

That made her think of Stacey who was up there in the seats looking down at her, naked and vulnerable. She felt her face flush again and she felt ashamed. She knew she wasn't as slim as she should be and she didn't think she was anywhere near as attractive as Stacey. She had really enjoyed this morning, but she couldn't imagine it developing into anything serious as much as she would like it to, and so she hoped she hadn't ruined their friendship. Stacey's body was much slimmer than hers, her stomach flat and her breasts a lot perkier although quite a bit smaller. She exercised much more than Rosie and it showed.

The strap pulled tight around her own stomach was dug into the soft flesh, making an embarrassing bulge that Rosie was ashamed of, Her tummy button was stretched making it look longer than it usually did and it was sticking out just below the strap. Every time she breathed in, the unyielding leather strap was there and while it wasn't affecting her breathing, her muscles pushed against it every time she inhaled. The tightness of the leather was stinging the skin at the edge of the strap where it dug in too, she knew instinctively she'd be carrying a deep red mark for a good while when this was taken off.

She fought back the tears of humiliation that pricked at her eyes again. She fought through the bright lights to see the outline of Stacey as best as she could make her out. She longed to be back in her arms and hoped that her friend would be willing.

X X X

Officer Rachel Jones laid the last of twelve strokes with the whip onto the back of the offender in front of her. She was aware that the blonde woman was being punished for theft and in every other way, this was an entirely unremarkable punishment for her to deliver. The woman in front of her was maybe late twenties or so, her long blonde hair up in a clip at the back of her head, holding it up off her back creating a nice clear target for the lash.

Rachel had been fairly lenient with her, spreading the strokes across her back so that none of the strokes overlapped each other. Her muscular back suggested she worked out, and her little bubble butt was jumping up and down with the movement she had available to her as the strokes landed. A very attractive woman, Rachel reflected, which explained why the she could hear members of the audience commenting and talking enthusiastically as they watched the punishment. She couldn't quite hear most of the words, but she could tell they were very much appreciating what they were seeing. She didn't blame them. She understood precisely where they were coming from.

The next punishment was a little more irregular, She was heading to the end of the row next to administer an abdominal caning. This she had taken a little more interest in. It was maybe only the third of fourth she would have done, it having been entered into the sentencing options much later along with some other of the more exotic punishment choices such as chemical irritants and clamps.

The woman in question also had her large breasts tied, cinched with leather straps. Quite a treat for Rachel to undertake such a punishment -- a break from the routine and one she would want to write up in her portfolio.

She stepped over to the equipment bench, dropping the whip into the container for used implements so it could be cleaned and sanitised for its next victim. She hadn't broken the woman's skin or anything, that was actually incredibly rare and certainly not with as few as twelve strokes, but the Ministry of Justice took hygiene very seriously.

She picked up the cane and walked slowly and deliberately over to position 1 that held the woman who was to receive twenty strokes of the cane to her abdomen. Her boot heels clicking on the floor echoed across the auditorium, mixing with the whimpering from the woman she had just dealt with.

The slightly plump brunette woman stared back at Rachel, a mixture of shame and trepidation in her eyes, but interestingly, Rachel didn't see fear as she often did. There was an added complexity to punishments delivered to the front of the body as eye contact was possible between officer and offender, but it wasn't always maintained by the person in the restraints. It was today though which Rachel thought was interesting.

"Good afternoon, I am Officer Jones and I will be administering your punishment today," she announced to the naked bound woman in a loud, formal tone. She surveyed the woman before her. As was standard, her arms were up above and behind her head forcing her chest forward against the restraint straps. Her breasts had been put into a standard restrictor tie as a punishment enhancement and they had already coloured.

Her hair was brunette but with some red dye mixed in there and it was scraped back into a ponytail. Her skin was pale with only the slightest difference in colour between the areas that are usually clothed and not. Her skin was smooth and mostly unblemished save for the occasional freckle.

Her stomach had also been cinched tight with a leather restraint strap and there was a healthy target for Rachel's cane pushed out from under it. Her thighs were of no professional interest to the officer for today, but she assessed them anyway. She was a little heavier than she needed to be which always made a punishment much easier to deliver because there was much less to worry about in terms of catching bones and muscle groups too hard. They were spread wide and the crotch piece, which was standard on these frames, was digging deep, splitting her lips cruelly. Rachel wasn't a fan of that -- it just seemed so unnecessary to her.

She stepped forward, right into the other woman's space. "I don't want to make this any harder for you than it needs to be," she said in a low voice, "this is going to hurt, obviously, but its probably not as bad as you think it is," she said, smiling encouragingly.

Rosie was just glad the imposing woman wasn't whipping her. At least, yet. "Err, thank y-you," she managed and then immediately regretted how stupid that sounded in the circumstances.

Rachel smiled again, her back to the audience so they couldn't see, "don't worry," she said as if she could read Rosie's thoughts, "it's a weird situation. This is going to take about ten minutes or so to deliver. I'm going to go slowly and steady to make it as easy as I can. When I'm done, you'll only have another ten to fifteen minutes to wait until you can get out of here and you're all done."

Rosie was confused. Here's the woman who is about to cause a load of pain and suffering, and yet she was being nice to her and Rosie found herself being grateful, which was of course, absolutely ludicrous.

The officer interrupted her thoughts, "ok, here we go," said the uniformed officer, stepping back and assessing the other woman's nude body for the best spot to start. Twenty was quite a large number for what is essentially quite a small area of skin. The cinch strap was just above the navel and she needed to keep about an inch or so above where the public hair would be if the woman was allowed it.

The angle of the frame meant that the target was presented at approximately forty five degrees and so she would be delivering her strokes in a downward motion, which was Rachel's least preferred position.

She laid the cane gently on the skin, exactly an inch up from where the pubic hair clearly was before this punishment had required it to be shaved. The woman on the frame took an involuntary breath and held it. As she did with the blonde woman, Rachel waited her out and as her abdomen relaxed with the breath going out, she quickly raised the cane and delivered the first stroke.

The cane dug deeply into the soft, vulnerable flesh and created a visible indent in the skin. A shimmer wave from the impact went both up and down, visibly and the cane sprang back. Then, nearly a full second from the stroke, she took a lung full of air, but held the scream. Rachel could almost see the thought process across the woman's face. She had been expecting excruciating pain, but it hadn't come. Yet at least. A look of confusion crossed her face and then the pain registered. She held her tongue though.

Rachel intended to leave twenty to thirty seconds between each stroke. She had plenty of time, there was still twenty eight minutes of the hour the offender was up on the frame for. She'd be using about half of it, which would give plenty of time for the full painful effect of the caning to be developing before any restraints were removed.

That was probably the most cruel element of the procedures at the centre. Once a punishment was delivered, a point was made of not letting the offender get their hands near the affected area. At least, certainly not immediately. This one would have to wait for the clock to run out and then would have her hands cuffed behind her, until the last possible minute before release, while the skin on her tummy and her breasts would be begging for a gentle touch of her hand. It was just another little torment of the system that wasn't expressly intended by the law makers, but the Judicial System used to make it that much more effective.

She was already looking like she was about to cry. Probably not so much from the pain, this wasn't a heavy cane and Rachel hadn't hit hard, but the effect of all of these little torments that made the punishments so much worse. Rachel placed the cane across the abdomen again, this time slightly above the previous stroke, that was now beginning to colour nicely. Again, the woman held her breath and again, Rachel waited her out. She was doing her a favour. It was far better for the cane to hit the soft flesh without the muscles underneath being taught. Eventually she exhaled and Rachel delivered a sharp crisp stroke, allowing the cane to spring back freely, again, leaving a wave of movement on the woman's stomach.

This time, she didn't manage to hold herself in. Rosie let out a noise that was somewhere between a yelp and a scream. She pulled on her wrist restraints, which had the effect of lifting her vulva up off the crotch piece, but she couldn't hold that position, she didn't have enough strength in her arms, and so her soft delicate flesh landed back onto the wood causing yet more pain. She was trying to keep her breathing under control because she had read somewhere that a technique to deal with pain was to try to breathe through it. She gave herself a mental slap and began preparing herself for the next one, which she imagined would be heading further north and she guessed that would continue until the woman caning her reached the strap around her stomach.

Rosie found this helped, to be able to plan for the pain was making her feel that little bit more in control. When she felt the woman place the cane on her tummy, she consciously tried to relax herself. This however increased pressure on her vulva and she had only managed to sort that out in her head when the cane struck. Ridiculously, it caught her by surprise and she let out another silly noise. She was determined to not do that again, or for as long as she could manage not to at least. She didn't want Stacey to think she was a wimp and she didn't want to provide too much entertainment for the perverts up in the seats.

Rachel had placed the three strokes in perfect alignment which she was pleased with. The curve of the woman's abdomen, forced by the strap, made it look like rungs on a ladder making it's way up from her crotch to her navel. Rachel wasn't thrilled with the task she had here, she liked her work to be neat and tidy and for the marks, which might well stay for a couple of weeks on the offender, to look good. This wasn't going to be possible here. Twenty strokes were too many to fit on the space of skin she had as her canvass without crossing and merging into what would probably end up being a big red mess. She delivered the next stroke at another equal interval up the pale white skin and was now nearly half way to the strap. She would manage maybe another two in the nice neat format.

Rosie gathered herself again and was ready for the fifth. It landed pretty much where she was expecting it to, at roughly the time she was expecting it. She was getting used to the other woman's rhythm now. She got her breathing right and as the new pain headed to the peak, she could slowly breathe out to help manage it. The deep breaths were pulling on the straps around her stomach and seemingly making her boobs pull tighter against their restraints too. She could kind of move, in as much as she could tense and un tense her muscles, and had a bit of clearance to be able to flex her arms which gave her a tiny fraction of control, but that had a cost immediately on her pussy as the position on the crotch piece moved causing fresh discomfort. She had never felt so restricted.

The sixth stroke landed and she was able to breathe out again in a controlled manner, timing the breath as the stinging pain raised. She had this. This was going to be ok.

Rachel landed the next stroke, bringing the equal climb up the other woman's abdomen to an end. She had run out of unmarked skin and so now had a couple of choices. She could focus all of the remaining strokes together in a single band, which was much harder on the restrained woman, or she could keep the spread, aiming the next strokes for the gaps between the first set. That would give her placing for 6 strokes on flesh that hadn't been hit yet, at least technically. The level of precision required to hit the narrow bands of white skin between the first strokes, was high and whilst she had a lot of practice, whether she could do it or not remained to be seen. She had no particular problem with this woman in front of her. She had been perfectly compliant throughout the preparation for punishment which was humiliating enough to be a punishment in and of itself.

The Magistrates had set the body part, the implement and the number of strokes, but as a registered professional, she had a certain amount of power in how she executed the order of the court. No matter whether she thought this punishment was overly severe, which she actually did, ultimately, the court had passed sentence. Having reminded herself of that, it was her job, no, her duty to deliver it. She had taken an Oath which said she would apply to laws of land without fear or favour, affection or ill will. She remembered those words very clearly. Equally though, there was no need to be unnecessarily cruel and she figured that was OK as long as she was consistent.

She lined up the cane again, slightly below the first stroke she delivered, touching the skin and pressing on it, causing a slight indent in the soft flesh to make sure the woman knew where was next. She was aware she was pushing the boundary of what the acceptable 'area for punishment' as the regulations dictated. "I'm going to try and avoid hitting the same place twice, so keep very still," she said to the woman in a quiet voice so the audience didn't hear. The cane used for the abdomen was much lighter stock than what was provided for the buttocks and thighs and therefore much thinner which made it, at least theoretically, easier to place between the existing stripes.

Without waiting for the reply, she drew back the cane, not taking her eyes off the spot she wanted to land it on and struck down with medium force. The cane sprung back as it had done on the previous strokes and it took a second or two for Rachel to see that the red mark that was coming up, transforming the pale skin, was just below and parallel to the first stroke she had laid on the woman. She stopped herself smiling to maintain professionalism, but she was pleased that she had placed it accurately.

The officer's words had caught Rosie by surprise -- she seemed kind and Rosie didn't know how to process that from the woman wilding the cane and causing this much pain. She didn't have a lot of time to process though as the cane struck down again and elicited the first proper scream from her. It was hard to tell if the surprise caused by the distraction was what had made her scream, or whether she had hit her harder or hit one of the other stripes.

Rosie settled in for the next and concentrated on her breathing again. The wait between strokes was the worst bit. It was too much time to be nervous about the impending pain and being unable to do anything to prevent it.

The cane fell again, and she was able to manage the pain this time as she did with the others, using her breathing to try to control it. Her whole abdomen was stinging now, there was a dull pain developing too, deep in her stomach so there was a two fold affect of the punishment.

She looked up at the lights to find Stacey, but couldn't make her out. Knowing she was there was enough for her. It meant she was supported being here and it made her have to be brave -- without having Stacey up there she would probably be a horrible quivering mess by now.

Another stroke landed, high up on her abdomen, close to the restraint strap this time. "Half way there," said the uniformed woman, "but I'm running out of space and I think some are going to cross now. I'll do my best," she said.

"Thank you, Ma'am," Rosie replied although she had absolutely no idea why she had thanked the woman or why she had called her 'Ma'am', it had just seemed appropriate. She was intimidated by the authority -- probably because of the fact she was naked and restrained in a horrible way she guessed.

Another cane stroke hit her, in the middle of the big red area of her stomach. It didn't hurt especially more than the previous ones which were all amassing in to a single area of pain. The leather from the belly strap was digging into her flesh and it was painful around the edges.

Rachel assessed what she had left to work with. Most of her previous strokes had developed independent welts with good definition of the cane strokes, each with their own classic tramline appearance. Around each one though, the skin was developing a red hue, a much brighter colour than the woman's breasts. There wasn't really much more Rachel could do here other than to deliver the strokes left. She had come to the inevitable end of the unmarked skin.