Rosie's DUI - The Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid the cane gently across the woman's navel to line up the next stroke, lifted her arm and brought it crashing down again. If this were played back on slow motion camera, the viewer would be able to see the cane land and then depress the soft flesh creating an indent before springing back away from the skin to be replaced by a white line that turned red over the next twenty to thirty seconds and then deepened in colour. Rosie's belly was soft and so the impact of each of the cane strokes was causing the flesh to ripple away from the site of the impact of each stroke too.

Rachel assessed the woman again. Her face was contorted with pain as she breathed through the pain of the stroke. The colour of her breasts had got a little deeper, but was probably as dark as it would go. The cinches used by the Centre were actually calculated to restrict but not prevent circulation. A sheen of sweat had formed over the woman's skin, mostly on her chest above and between her breasts, but following down towards the stomach cinch too. Her whole abdomen was red now with a few of the classic 'tram line' stripes showing a deeper colour than the background.

X X X

Stacey was sitting up in her seat, watching Rosie's punishment avidly. She had taken the strokes so bravely and she wasn't making a fuss. Stacey was so proud of her and was pretty sure that she couldn't have taken what Rosie had anywhere near as stoically as her friend.

She had watched as the uniformed woman had stood near to Rosie, tied up naked on the frame and she was fairly sure they had spoken in low hushed voices. For a crazy second, Stacey felt a pang of jealousy that the other women was in such close proximity to Rosie as she was tied there naked. She knew she was being ridiculous but then began to wonder if she was actually jealous of the circumstances that the two women were in.

The way in which Rosie's body was displayed was unbelievably hot. That was pretty much the point of it, Stacey figured. The hotter the position the more humiliating for the victim would be the logic, Stacey figured. The only problem was, she knew, some people got off on that. Perhaps not as brutal as the position that Rosie found herself in, but Stacey had always found a bit of flashing sexy. Other people getting pleasure from her body was decidedly hot, for her.

Rosie was doing well to hold herself together, but Stacey was getting more and more horny despite her disgust at herself for doing so.

The blonde woman with the muscular body was still up on the frame in a standing 'spread eagled' position. The pale skin on her back crossed with angry red welts. Her head was hanging down and her weight was predominantly being held by her wrists. Her shoulder muscles were standing out on her back because of the position of her arms.

The Asian woman was still unmarked on her frame, her hands in the same position as Rosie's. She was quietly crying to herself. She had a large tattoo of a Celtic design across her stomach and another of a dragon on her left thigh.

Stacey turned her attention back to Rosie who had been left alone now, the uniformed woman having moved away from her, back towards the equipment bench, dropping the cane into a box.

Stacey looked over Rosie whose stomach was a criss cross of red lines and a deep red colour of its own right. Her breasts were a dark colour too and she was quietly crying. Her face was still, just the tears slowly running down her cheek and dropping into her naked chest.

The clock had one minute and twenty eight seconds remaining on it and as Stacey watched, the original guard who fastened Rosie onto the frame, came along standing ready to take her down.

When the clock reached zero, the technician began at the feet, working upwards undoing the leather straps that held Rosie against the frame.

She gave Rosie instructions and had her step forward from the frame as the technician played out the metal wire holding her hands up. Once she had stepped away from the frame far enough, the technician unclipped the cuffs from the wire, replacing them with standard handcuffs locking Rosie's hands behind her back.

She was led away, back towards the door with her hands cuffed behind her so she couldn't touch her wounds, her breasts still tied and the strap still around her belly.

Her and the technician went through the door and out of sight.

Stacey got up and almost ran for the door, heading to go and find Rosie the second she was released.

**The End**

NOTE: Do you want to find out what happens next? If so, let me know and I will write it - I have some ideas, but it would be a move away from my usual subject matter. I am willing to give it a go if there is interest.