Rosily

Story Info
A religious woman is not who you thought she was.
9.7k words
3.37
20k
15
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers:

THIS IS A FEM-DOM story

Please do not call this "garbage" if you hate Fem Dom. Just skip it!

Notes: FemDom, Incest, Non-Consent, Kidnapping, slavery, bondage, watersports, one scene of scat, Religion, and FEMDOM.

Thanks to the editors and Moderators of Literotica, without them, this story would never be seen!

Note: It moves a bit fast in the beginning to get to the heart of the story. I apologize.

Babysitting

I had graduated high school 4 years ago and already had multiple part time jobs. But college tuition was so expensive. I was saving as much money as I could so I didn't have to take a massive college loan. This worked fine till my 5th year when the tuition spiked for graduate level classes.

My step-dad's niece had asked if I could babysit on Sunday nights while she went to bible study.

It was just two late teens, they liked to sneak out, but as long as I kept them in sight, it would be easy! I asked what the pay was and dad said $10 an hour. (Tax-free!)

(Mind you this was 1991)

My step father warned me about his niece, and her...conservatism. He warned that I should just make sure her kids were safe, fed and tucked in. He warned me they were on the verge of divorce because Bob was caught wanking in the shower. (Family rumor)

I assured dad that I would overlook her proclivities, and just do the job. Truth was she was the hottest woman I had ever seen. I would have buried bodies for her if she asked, if only for the chance to kiss her long neck and pink lips. Hell, I'd suck her toes if she asked.

Then Sunday night arrived.

Rose was a 37 year old woman, that was tall, thin and had dark red hair that was always kept in a bun. I had seen her with her hair down only once, and the thick mane covered her ass, almost reaching her knees. She always wore conservative clothing. She looked more Amish than Lutheran. Covered from neck to ankles with clothing. She wore no makeup, yet was exquisitely beautiful.

I stood in the doorway as I reported for my babysitting shift, just taking in this idyllic picture. She smiled.

"Randall, thank you for helping me. There has been a change in plans, I want to make sure I can trust you in my home." Rose grabbed me by the right shoulder and pushed me into the kitchen. Closing the door behind her. I heard a lock click as soon as it closed.

"Um... No problem Rose." I stammered. Her hand remained on my shoulder.

"Tonight I will hide in my room and watch on the security cameras. If you do a good job, I will have you watch them every night, not just Sundays. You see, the girls need a man around, beside their absent father. They are budding harlots!! So you will move in with us if you pass this test. I mean....if you would like your tuition paid for in full." She smirked at me. There was actually a smile in her eyes as well. Something I had never seen before. It wasn't fake.

"I...." Began to ask a question, but was cut off.

"You don't need to make a decision yet. BUT know I will be watching. Just because they are both above "legal" age doesn't mean that they can't be punished for inappropriate behavior. I will need you to discipline them accordingly!" She said and placed her right hand on my left shoulder.

"My husband was afraid to be mean to them" She shrugged. (Past tense?)

"You are not allowed to have carnal relations with them. That...would be a reward." She stared into my eyes.

(Wait what? You want me to discipline an 18 and 19 year old, and then do what?)

"Listen to me Randall. They are smart, and will distract you so that they can get what they want. You cannot trust them! My younger daughter Skyler will do anything to sneak food. That is why she is overweight!" Rose scowled.

(Um, but she looks hot as hell. Skyler has thick thighs, and a great ass!)

"Rose, I...." I tried to speak but was cut off again. This was becoming annoying. No wonder her husband chose to wank in the shower. This woman is very controlling.

"....and Ashlynn masturbates any chance she gets and has snuck out at night to meet boys! She is becoming a whore! She should have only one man in her life!" Rose leveled eyes with me again. "You want the job?" She asked. (What ONE man would that be?)

"Well if I am honest..." She cut me off again.

"I can see that you want this. I'll overlook the lusty eyes you made at me staring at my modest breasts. I will call my uncle and tell him to move your stuff here. Stay here in the kitchen, make sure Skyler doesn't eat!" She said as she took the cordless phone off the cradle.

She left the room so fast I didn't get a chance to protest.

By "modest" breasts she spoke of the "B" cups that had fought against gravity and won. They were perky, she honestly didn't need a bra even after having two daughters.

"Where is mother?" Skyler walked into the kitchen and asked.

"On the phone with my step-dad. I guess I'm moving in." I stated still confused.

"Really Randall!! That is awesome!" Skyler's eyes lit up as she moved towards me, then hugged me. Her bodies softness make my cock twitch. She smelled like coconut and vanilla.

"Well I haven't agreed yet." I said as I put some distance between us. The last thing I needed was Rose catching us like that.

"Please stay! I should tell you I always had a bit of a crush on you!" She said demurely.

"It's not...I can't...Your mom won't let us...Sorry Skyler. This might not be a good idea." I finally managed to say. As I was stammering, Skyler picked up a cupcake from the refrigerator.

"Sky, you can't have that. Put it back." I said as strongly as I could while still reeling from her declaration. She looked into my eyes as she began to wolf it down. I stood up from the kitchen table. I was beginning to understand Rose's issues with her daughter. By the time I crossed the kitchen all of the cupcake was either swallowed or was currently being chewed.

Skyler swallowed hard as I took the empty paper wrapping. I tossed the paper into the trash and stared at her. She smiled and giggled.

"You are gonna find out what is like to live in this prison Randall. When she finds that cupcake missing, I will not be the only one in trouble!!" Skyler said as she left the kitchen.

I sat back down in the kitchen chair and set my elbows on the table resting my face in my hands. (What am I getting myself into???)

Rose came back with a genuine smile on her face.

"You are moving in" She grinned wider. (Do I have a choice in this?) I thought.

"I will pay your tuition, in full, and you will be my live in Nanny. Your dad will bring your stuff tomorrow. Tonight you will stay here and watch the girls. It seems something already happened on your watch. But don't feel bad. I didn't tell you how to discipline the girls. I also noticed that Skyler told you her feelings and touched you on the butt." Rose sat across the table from me with her eyes locked on mine. I instinctively looked down. (Had she touched my butt?) I wasn't sure. It was a hug.

"I'm sorry but..."I began

"Now you are going to go into her room, pull down her pajama bottoms and put her over your knee. You will spank her with your hand 50 times, and make her count each spank verbally. Do you understand Randall?" Her face was very serious suddenly.

"I don't think I want to do this..." I tried to protest.

"So you want to lose your chance to be someone with a college degree instead?" She began to examine her well manicured nails. "Go upstairs and spank her, and I will send the first $1000 check to the school." She ordered. Now I knew why her husband had been afraid of her. She had a scowl on her face that looked positively demonic.

"Yes, okay Rose." I stood up, feeling my legs weak.

"Mistress. Call me mistress. You live in my home now." She said quietly.

(Wait what?)

"Yes M-mistress".

I was so confused. What did I get myself into? Was a Master's degree worth all of this weirdness? Somehow I forced myself up the stairs and opened the door to Skyler's room. I mindlessly told her to remove her pajama bottoms and to lay over my lap. She smiled.

She wasn't smiling when I was finished!

As I struck the plump and sexy ass, I grew hard before she had counted "20". I felt like I was in a daze as I finished what I was doing to the 19 year old. Her plump ass was bright red, and my hand hurt badly.

After the spanking was over she kissed me on the lips with tears in her eyes. I hadn't heard her crying out, I was trying to make heads or tails of what was happening. I stood up and walked out of the room in a complete daze.

Rose greeted me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Good job. But as we speak, Ashlynn is about to sneak out." She said. I pivoted and raced back up the stairs and opened the door to Ashlynn's bedroom. She had on a slutty dress with one foot out of the window. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back in forcefully. Ashlynn lost her balance and fell on top of me. Her "A" cups were on my face and my hand was on her little pert ass.

I heard Rose behind us.

"Adorable."

"Mom I..." Ashlynn tried.

"...Are dressed like a whore, and have your breasts on Randall's face. Uh-hem, like a whore." Rose said in a scary monotone. I pushed the skinny girl off of me, and stood up next to Rose.

"Those windows need to be more secure" I said quietly.

"Or we should move her to a room without windows." Rose whispered back. I shrugged. Rose stood up straight.

"Randall will punish you. He is what your father could never be. A disciplinarian, and perhaps much more. Tonight you will move all of your belongings to the room next to the laundry room in the basement. You will do this on your own, and Randall will lock you in the room when you are finished. Your whoring is over daughter! Am I clear?!!" Rose's now shrill voice, sent chills down my spine. Her sheer will was a force upon itself. Ashlynn was crying already.

"Yes Mother."

"Randall, you did good." Rose said outside of Ashlynn's former bedroom. "However, There is something more you need to know. Follow me." Rose led me back to the living room and sat on the couch. I stood in front of her.

"Kneel." She said. I did so out of instinct.

"I see the way you look at me at church. I see the way you look at me when we have family barbecues. You have an affinity for my ass, and my small tits don't you?" She leveled her eyes at me. I felt the need to look down.

"Well you submit well enough, answer the question." She ordered quietly.

"Yes Mistress."

"Well boy, you do a good enough job around here and I will take you as a husband. You will be able to prove that Bob was a piece of shit, and that a proper slave husband can raise children correctly." She had a smile in her voice even though I dare not look up. If this was the way to get to heaven I'd do it.

"Thank you Mistress." I paused. Then looked up. There was a huge question that loomed. I had to know the answer. "What happened to Bob?" I asked then lowered my eyes. I heard her giggle.

"He still lives here. In the basement. He goes to work everyday, comes home, goes to the basement and plays with his toys." She seemed pleased by that. "He never sees his daughters anymore. Did you know that he wanted sons? Not for good reasons. He wanted to have incest with his own sons." She declared grumbling.

"Ma'am how can you know that?" I asked.

"I found pictures of you from the pool party 3 years ago, all the pictures were of your plump butt! That rumor that I divorced him because of wanking in the shower? Well if it had been pictures of his own daughters or me, I'd have been pleased. But wanking to you? Ugh so disgusting!" She shuddered. "He did have a son from a previous fling...." She promptly dropped it.

The double standard wasn't lost on me, but I decided it wasn't my place. I wasn't blood related to any of these people, but for her to say that her husband could fantasize about his own daughters?

(Good lord, this woman might be mentally ill). I thought.

"As long as you take care of my girls and I, I will treat you like a good little fiancee. I have so many rewards for you if you do as I ask! Randall, this home can be heaven if you simply submit and obey. Alright?" She lifted my chin to look into my eyes. She needed to know what I was thinking I assumed.

As if I had no control I said, "Yes Mistress." I couldn't help it, her tits were almost in full view in the loose negligee. I looked and saw a nipple.

"You need to learn some self control. But... you did good this evening, you can see them." She smiled at me. She lowered the spaghetti straps so her B cups were in right in my face. I wanted to lick them. I was getting hard.

She tapped my head hard.

"That is enough. You have to earn the privilege of seeing me. Someday, I might even lay with you. If you ask to be my slave, I may even marry you. The rewards could be endless...." She stood up. I noticed her bare feet and the pink toenail polish. I shook it off.

"Well, now that Ashlynn is in the basement you can have her room." She walked in front of me up the stairs. Her ass and hips did not match her small chest. I knew where Skyler got her body from. I could do nothing but lust over her...all the sex talk and the spankings. I couldn't wait to get a moment of privacy to wank. The load that was building was gonna be massive.

"The bed is all yours, and as you will not start college again for three months I felt no need to have your clothes moved in here. You will not need them. I told your father to stay home and that I had a wardrobe for you." She stated blandly. I followed up the stairs to Ashlynn's room.

"Um Bob's clothes?" I spoke out of turn.

"Watch it Randall!" She growled. Then her demeanor changed. "No. There are only two things you need to wear in this house. I will put them on you. Now Randall, get on the bed, lay on your back and close your eyes."

I did as ordered, feeling how soft Ashlynn's bed was and how it smelled of her. I felt my right wrist grabbed and put into a cuff. I reacted by twitching my whole body.

"Hold still and keep your eyes closed or I will blindfold you!" Rose ordered in her shrieking voice. Her tone sent chills down my spine yet again. My left wrist was locked, and after that my legs were spread and my ankles were cuffed.

I opened my eyes when I heard the scissors cutting my jeans.

"Shh baby slave, you don't need these anymore, you are home. Relax." She appeared in front of me naked. She kissed my forehead. Kathy Bates in "Misery" was less scary. She had removed her nightwear.

"Be a good boy and let me get these awful clothes off of you. You know that clothing denies you of your Goddess given freedom? Slaves should be naked always, to be truly free in the service of his Mistress." She cooed to me like I was a toddler with a bad dream. The scissors skillfully removed everything from my body. I could no longer hide the massive hard on.

"Someone is happy to be home. Poor Bob is about half this size. Can't believe I settled for him..." She said to herself, albeit audibly.

"Now tell me. Do you want to serve as a slave in my household? Would you like to be my property so that you may lay next to me? Possibly lay with my daughters?" She smiled. Her voice was just now soft and soothing.

I scanned her naked body. My cock spoke for me as it twitched.

"Yes Mistress, I want to be owned by you and be your slave!" I said demurely.

"Good boy. I have that recorded on my tape. You belong to me now." She leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Lets hope you like girls instead of boys like my last slave!" She chuckled.

"Yes Mistress, girls, only girls!" I stammered. She got up from the bed and turned to a box on top of the dresser. She opened it and took something out. It was a rolled steel collar. She locked it onto my neck.

"I'm glad that you have seen that this is the life you want to live. I always thought you would be a handsome slave. And you have taken very good care of your body, unlike some I know. But there is a problem." She paused and showed me a metal contraption. I had no idea what it was.

"You are a young man, and you cannot control your urges. I'm going to lock this on you, so that I don't have to worry about you wasting that precious seed I need to harvest. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt, it might feel heavy though. Oh and you will have to sit to pee." She said as she locked it around my penis. When the locked clicked I saw her put the key on a gold necklace, and then put the necklace on.

It had my penis pointing down. I was half hard when she began, but now I was limp. She had rubbed baby powder on me so it would slide on easier. She then squeezed my balls to get me limp enough to put it on. I was confused and frightened. (A cage for my cock?)

"Rest well, We want pancakes for breakfast. I'll unlock you from the bed when I wake. I left you a notebook of your chores slave. Make sure you finish them before we come home. Sweet dreams!" She said. I watched her amazing ass walk out of my new room.

Acceptance

Being naked making breakfast in front of three adult women was difficult. I still managed to make pancakes and sausages, and served the family. Skyler was in finals week at college, the same college I attended. I had finished my finals right before coming here. Ashlynn had a waitress job that she was about to leave for.

"Mother, now that we have a slave why do I have to work?" Ashlynn whined.

"WE don't have a slave. I, have a slave and you two are still below him." Rose chided. "And as useless as you are around this house, I should keep you in a collar and chastity as well!"

"Mom!" Skyler shouted.

"What? You know your sister is a hussy, and a sinner!" Rose looked at Skyler.

"More coffee Skyler?" I asked. As they continued to argue like I was invisible. Skyler nodded, so I filled her mug.

"How is he above us? We aren't slaves!" Skyler sipped the fresh brew.

"Yet." Rose stated quietly as the daughters left the table.

I was finishing the dishes and looked at the notebook. Laundry was next. I put the dishes away and was about to start the next chore. Mistress's cock cage was heavy on me, and my balls were swollen from wearing it. It had been 12 hours, and I hated it already. I hung the dish towel and walked through the house but was stopped in the living room.

"Slave come dine on me." Rose ordered. She was naked again. She spread her legs lewdly. How I wanted to do this since I was a teen. Her body was the hottest in our family and I would finally get to taste it. I dove toward her, licking and slurping her vagina. Her shaved hole was the reward I needed. I forgot about the fact that my cock was locked as I pushed her through the first orgasm.

She grabbed me by the hair and tried to push my head into her passage. For a skinny woman she had some strength. I couldn't breathe, but I didn't care as I lapped and sucked her opening. I swallowed the liquid that shot from her as she came the third time and I fell backwards panting hard from oxygen deprivation.

I had swallowed her piss.

As I caught my breath, I was turned on by that. She squirted in my mouth. My cock fought the cage. It was now painful.

"Good boy. Now lay down on your back so you can drink the rest." She put my hands on her hips so that I could guide her to my mouth. Her soft thighs, hips, and ass, were making me fight the cage harder. She sat with all of her weight and promptly released the rest of her bladder into me. I swallowed it down as fast as I could so I didn't drown. The taste was not as acrid as I thought it would be. I suspected she had a lot of liquids before we had started.

She caught her own breath, and dressed for work.

"Back to the chores slave."

"Yes Mistress."

I went to the kitchen to look at the note book. There was no way I could get all of this done in one day! I heard the front door slam and then lock. Sealing me into my prison. The next chore was laundry. Each type of clothing had a separate setting. The washing alone would take hours. Yet I attacked the job, as if my balls depended on it.