Rosily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dusting, vacuuming, beds made, floors scrubbed, doorknobs disinfected....I was exhausted when I heard the front door slam closed, from the basement. All of the clothes were finally dry, and I had yet to make dinner.

More disturbing was the sound of a door closing down in the basement, near me, to a room I could not see. I heard Bob's voice in sing-song.

"Honey I'm hoooome!"

"Randall? Where are you?" It was Skyler upstairs.

"Bob? Bob? Can you hear me?"I said just loud enough that Skyler wouldn't.

"Oh honey, you are right where I left you! I hope you don't have cramps. Don't get up! I have something for you." I heard Bob say through what I now realized was a heating duct.

"Master, please let me have some lube, can I suck it first?" I heard a voice of a male, possibly late teens early 20's. I strained to listen.

"Randall!" The basement door opened.

"Down here Skyler!"

(Fuck! What the hell is going on in this house?)

"Your bra's are not dry, I have to hang them overnight." I reported as she stepped in front of me. The other room had gone silent.

"Who cares. Kiss me Randall." She wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her lips on mine.

I enjoyed it, albeit for only a few seconds and realized this would get me in trouble.

"Sky no!" I pushed her off of me.

"What? Why?" The girl looked hurt.

"I'm your...caretaker. I have to discipline you. Please don't put me in a bad place with your mother. If you care, help me." I pleaded. Skyler narrowed her eyes, upset. Then relaxed and put her hand on my cock cage.

"If I get this after I help you, I will help you." She smiled. "Slave".

"Your mother has said as much as, if I obey I will get to lay with you."

"You are not catching my meaning Randall. I will help you, but you will also submit to me in private." She sneered.

(Aw for fucks sake!)

"Like how?" I asked.

"Spank me every night. Then, eat my wet cunt after. I'll make sure you catch me with cakes and candy." She cooed. I need only think for a minute, and shook my head.

"Trying to bribe me? That's gonna be 20 lashes with the belt." I said stoically. Skyler smiled thinking I was kidding.

"Strip!" I ordered. Her smile faded and tears welled up in her eyes.

"But?"

"Strip Skyler and bend over." I looked around her closet for a leather belt. Took me just enough time for her to get naked. I laid into her flesh not caring about how loud she was. I was going so hard I broke a sweat. 20 loud lashes later, I left her sobbing on the floor.

As I left her room, I felt Rose's hands on my shoulder. She handed me two keys. I locked Skyler in her room.

"You can hold on to those. You have proven to me that you cannot be bought. They will be yours as soon as the two of them obeys you." Rose tilted my head and kissed me on the mouth. Her hands touched my ass and my cage.

"Mmmmm." She cooed. "You get to spend a night with me tonight. That beating turned me on!" She let go of me, and began to go downstairs. "Check on the other one and then make dinner!"

I made my way to the basement where Ashlynn had been locked in for the night. I found her masturbating.

"Can you not control yourself?" I asked. She hadn't heard me enter, and froze, then pulled up the blankets over her naked body as she sat on the bed.

"I...have cravings." She admitted.

"Your mother wants you chaste. Do you want to wear what I wear?" I asked pulling the blankets off. I would be lying if I said my eyes didn't feast on her small tits and her perfect slit.

"No! Chastity would kill me!" Ashlynn whined.

I sat on her bed and grabbed her by her hair pulling her over my knees.

"Count with me to 50!" I instructed. She began to complain but I hit her ass hard with the first spanking. She stopped her complaint and counted 'one!'."

49 spankings later I left her to sob on her bed. My hands were near worthless and they hurt worse than the girl's behinds. I reached the top of the stairs and Rose was there to greet me. She kissed my hands and told me that she would order take out as she knew from the CCTV my hands were too sore to cook.

I delivered the girls meals to their rooms. Skyler got nothing but veggies and rice from the Chinese place. Ashlynn was given pork with veggies and rice. Rose let me order my favorite, and she had orange chicken.

I sat on the floor between her legs as she sat on the couch. She was wearing black negligee, as her toes moved around my legs and crotch as we watched a documentary about the history of slavery. I ate trying to concentrate on the film, instead of how painful the erection I had, was becoming in the cage.

"Soon my darling. Soon." She said. Maybe she did know my pain?

That night I suckled her lips and clit till she passed out from multiple orgasms. I fell asleep between her legs, making her right leg fall asleep from lack of blood flow. I was kicked lightly to be awakened. My mouth was pushed back between her legs, as I knew what was coming. I drank her bladder as fast as I could.

"Drink a bunch of water to dilute that piss, then get the girls ready for church!"

"Yes Mistress."

Was it Sunday already?

"No breakfast for Skyler. Shower both of them, get them dressed, and then put on the church outfit on your bed." She smiled as she walked to her bathroom. I left her bedroom with the taste of piss still in my mouth. I walked down the hall and unlocked Skyler's room. I woke her and told her to shower. I then went to the basement and let Ashlynn out. I cooked breakfast for three.

Skyler whined as we ate in front of her. Ashlynn was having a shower, as Rose and I ate. After breakfast I dressed both daughters in the finest church attire.

The church we went to was not the same we had attended with my family. It had a very different culture and the message was very clear. The sermon for the day was titled: "Slave male sperm is not to be wasted!"

(Um....What the fuck??)

"Ladies and boys..." The female priest began. I looked around the church. It was mostly women, and what males were there, all wore collars like mine. I was distracted by this realization when I felt an elbow. It was Ashlynn.

"Pay attention!" She whispered.

"The woman needs the seed of a pliant and good servant man, to create more servants!" The priestess said. I felt the elbow again, this time lighter, Ashlynn smiled at me with a devious look.

"The seed shall never be spilled on the ground, but instead be put in a whore, if the male servant has no proper woman availed to him.' That is what the bible says..." The Priestess looked down at her notes.

"Yet in the book of Lilith, it says that the seed should be harvested and resowed, and if the male is not obedient, it to be punished by chastity, or castration! Book of Lynn Chapter 6, verse 3-7." The priestess looked over every male including me, before she spoke again.

"Perfect service to a Dominant woman is the way to spread your seed. But the male must EMBRACE his new station, as a servant to know the love of a woman." She scanned the parishioners again.

" I see many of the church members have found males, and these are wearing the right neck wear. You lowly men, that collar is a blessing upon your soul. One day you and your owner will be at the front of this church and I will seal your slavery, and all of your kin's slavery to that woman and her Daughters for Eternity. In Chapter 9 verse 16-19 of the book of Lynn it states!" She looked at her notes.

"Though the male may be enslaved, his seed will be spent among his Owner's family and her neighbors so that his Owner may be wealthy in daughters and slaves." She looked up.

"What does that mean for you? It means that you will revert to the form you belong in, thinking only with your penis and letting a woman doing the rest of the thinking for you!!!" She paused and looked into the congregation.

"The man is not to think, but to work. It is to breed, it is to serve those that give birth. Upon the woman was a knowledge no man could understand. That knowledge is pain." She looked up. She didn't quote the verse from her book, so I guessed that it was her own quote. Rose was nodding, with a tiny smile on her face.

"Let us begin slave communion with the prayer." She put her arms up and led the prayer. Every woman knew it. I had never heard it before.

"Dear Lynn, may you bless me with a male that can please me, my daughters and grand-daughters. He should be obedient, and blessed with a penis worthy of my superior and loving passage. May he know his slavery quickly so that he can be used to work, to breed, to drink, and to love and worship my angelic being. I wish to be in your sight, so I will make him worship you betwixt my legs, as You had for your only son. The Power and Glory of all women for you Lynn, Amen."

Music began to play and I was pushed into the center isle.

"Time for communion slave. It's okay, you'll be fine just listen to the priestess.' Rose said. I was fifth in line out of maybe twenty. There were old women on stage, naked from the waist down, each holding a shot glass filled with a dark yellow liquid.

"Drink from your patron, this fresh piss." The priestess said. The man well in front of me drank the piss.

"Now lick the foot of the patron to know humility. The bare feet were filthy with could have been mud and dog shit. Yet they all did it. As did I. I think it was just mud?

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was then allowed to return to my Mistress.

"Congrats slave." Ashlynn said as I sat next to her. Rose kissed my forehead. "Good boy."

3 Months Later

I can honestly say that over the next few months, I never fell for any of the girls tricks. Rose had placed me above them for so long I actually believed the young women WERE my slaves. Over that time I had been allowed to masturbate into containers, a total of six times.

I saw a slave wedding. It was not as shocking to me as it would have been earlier. A naked man taking a collar and cuffs sealed by the church forever. Giving his life to his wife, sometimes step daughters, and eventually, his own kin. I found it, beautiful. But it was different in Rose's house. I felt like her partner, albeit the submissive one.

The release of the pent up cum had been a Goddess-send. I was taking communion every week, and every week the feet presented, were dirtier. It didn't bother me much.

I wanted to cum, so I simply pushed through it. I had become a hard ass on Ashlynn, and Skyler. This had caused a true change in their behavior. Skyler had lost some weight, and Ashlynn was now focused on me.

That all changed one Sunday in May.

I waited for the piss Rose had given me every morning. She told me "No. Do not dress and go into my tub."

I followed orders. I lay naked in the tub with only my collar and cage. This was new. I wondered what was happening, and...I can admit I was a little nervous. Had I failed a test that Mistress had set for me? Why did I feel cheated that I didn't get to drink her "Slaver-Aide" piss that morning? Sure I had to drink a liter of water after that...but I enjoyed the intimacy.

Skyler walked into the bathroom naked, followed by Ashlynn. They had their heads down. Rose came in naked shortly after, holding a book.

"Begin." Rose said.

Ashlynn plugged the tub with a rubber stopper. She seemed anxious. I looked at Skyler and she also seemed to be dancing around in small movements. Rose's voice wavered as she began to speak. The three were acting like they were very uncomfortable. In pain almost.

"Randall, you have passed all of the tests. Skyler does not have an eating disorder, nor does Ashlynn have an uncontrollable libido. They have been testing you from the start so that I can marry you. Well, WE can marry you. We will now mark you with our blessings to place our scent on you, and also you remember your place below us."

Hot water was turned on, in the tub as Skyler squatted over my face. She began to urinate into my face, then her piss stream hit my chin, neck and chest. I felt her get out and Ashlynn get in.

I could open one eye, to see Ashlynn begin to piss on my chest then face. I sealed everything on my face. Ashlynn finished. I was blind, and as the water level got higher, passing my ears, deaf.

I knew who was next. She pulled open my mouth. I tasted her shit.

I gagged, tried to chew, swallowed. Gagged and threw up all over myself as she pulled away in time. I lost the battle trying to escape the sewer that my mouth had become. After I had thrown up, Rose simply started again.

"Now you know your place slave. Clean him up, and cage him. We take him to the church tomorrow." Rose said. I was hosed down to clean the filth from me then made to scrub head to toe in cold water.

"He fucking fell for it!" Skyler grinned.

"Hook, line and sinker." Ashlynn said.

"Just like dad. But dad was sick in the head."

"He still is. He's down there with our half-brother!" Ashlynn reminded.

I was placed into my cage in Domina's room. I fell asleep quickly, as I had vomited so hard, I was exhausted and most likely dehydrated.

"7.5 inches, hard?"

"Yes Priestess. He's not from my family, My uncles step son."

"Well Rose, he's a fine specimen. Are you gonna hold your promise?"

"NO! He's prime slave meat! I'm going the stud him with me and my girls! Master's degree? Pfft!"

"Very well, did he pass the marriage tests?"

"Mostly?..."

"What is mostly dear Rosily?"

"Can't eat solids...yet."

"You know that is the old testament Rose. It will kill your slave!"

"Just once as a wedding gift would be nice...you know?"

"You've been watching the fundamentalists propaganda!"

"...Maybe..." Rose said quietly.

"That is not excrement, it's dark chocolate!!"

"So it is all a show?"

"My daughter, Would you buy a BMW only to wrap it around a telephone pole?"

"No...and don't call me 'daughter'. I have almost the same rank as you in the church. But I see your point."

"I think he is awake and has been listening." The priestess said.

I was listening.

"Bitter chocolate?" I muttered. I noticed that the cage around my cock had been removed. My dick was massive beyond normal.

"You need to talk to your fiancee. I will see you next week." The priestess said as I tried to open my crusty eyes. I had to reach up with weak limbs to remove the gunk sealing my eyes closed. I probably had pink eye, from having shit on my face. I heard her leave and Rose sat next to me on the bed.

My eyes opened to Rose over my face. She kissed my lips and pushed her tongue into me, as she grabbed my rock hard cock. When she finally broke the kiss, I heard myself say something that I couldn't take back.

"I'll eat from you as a wedding gift, as long as I am safe." I blinked at her trying to get the blur from my eyes.

"I love you Randall. In 6 days, after the wedding, you will put either a daughter, or a slave in me!" She began kissing me again, now stroking my cock harder. I began to moan and she lowered her head to my cock taking it into her mouth.

"Lynn said to never waste the seed. Feed me slave." Her head bobbed up and down on my cock for only a few minutes before I erupted in her mouth. She coughed a bit but took the load. Nothing leaked out.

She lay her head on my chest, as I panted.

She looked up at me.

"Slave I need to tell you about Bob."

What about Bob?

Robert came home to hear his son whimpering. As he closed and locked the door, the whimpering intensified. Two voices now pleaded.

"Honey I'm Home!"

Bob checked the fridge. Rose had filled it with all of the unhealthy processed foods that would surely kill the three of them in the basement. It would take time. She was pure evil, and he had made a giant mistake.

He closed the fridge. And went to the room his son, and his son's gay lover was in. The bedroom was stark for decoration. The only thing in it was the King sized bed, the two "milking" racks, a TV with a VCR, and the pumps. The pumps both led to one jar, which was on a hot plate. The jar was kept at 98 degrees Fahrenheit.

"Three ounces?" Bob looked disappointed. He pulled the jar from the tubes and drank down all of the semen harvested. He licked his lips and began to get naked as he used one hand to pull the late teens from their day job.

"Daddy, please it is my turn!" Jake, Lyle's lover, pleaded. Bob's four inch cock was rock hard and both of the young men stared at it.

"Dad, you fucked him this morning, it's my turn!" Bob looked at his son. He nodded.

"Thank you Dad!" Lyle knelt with his ass up on the bed. Bob spit in his hand, and wiped the spit on his son's boi-cunt.

Bob was only into fucking his first born for about 5 minutes when he heard his babysitters voice in the air ducts.

"Shush!" Bob ordered as his cum leaked into his son's colon.

"Is that Randall?" Lyle asked whispering.

"And your sister is down here as well!" Bob whispered back. "Randall heard us. Okay we have to be quiet from now on, Ashlynn is our neighbor." Bob ordered.

The three listened closely.

"Ashlynn is being spanked!" Lyle commented.

"Are they slaves too Bob?" Jake asked.

"No idea. But I'm glad I'm in this part of the basement with you lovely bois!"

Chapter Two

The Wedding

"So Jake, and your step-son are down there?" This didn't shock me.

"I won the house in the divorce, and I wanted to keep his income. He's still technically my slave. But, as he hadn't done anything violent against me, I granted his wish. No semen touches the ground, so it is within our faith...kinda.." Rose seemed to be thinking. She shook her head quickly, shaking off whatever thought was in her head.

"You've seen two weddings, you know what you are to do, and what to say." She laid her head back on my chest. "I want to add a vow to the wedding."

"What would you like Mistress?"

"I want you to give me enough slaves to start a farm." She said airily. I blinked in minor shock, looking down at her thick red hair. I had to ask.

"How am I to do that?"

She looked up at me. Her green eyes sparkled in the low light.

"Keep us pregnant, and seduce more of the young women in the church." She smiled a genuine smile.

"Is that allowed?" I was so confused on what the rules were for the Cult of Lynn.

"Technically yes. I just have to have a higher rank in the church before we can marry them in with us." She kissed my chest lightly. This caused my cock to wake. The thought of more women?

"How do you increase your rank in the church?" (Cult...totally a cult. But I am not going to complain!)

"You see, I'm a priestess. The woman in the front of the church we go to, is like a Bishop. The women that perform "communion" they are like Cardinals. I need to be a "cardinal" to have a slave farm with more than 5 women. I have to start my own church." She sat up, and grabbed my cock.

"I understand". Was all I could muster. I was ready to go again.

"In 6 days, I will have you. You will give me a daughter or a slave. Until then you have to do the trial." She got out of my bed. "You have to not touch yourself, or my daughters till after the wedding. Do this, and we will finally be able to make love dear Randall slave." She turned to leave and blew me a kiss.

I blew one back. "Yes Mistress." I was smiling. It occurred to me that I might have fallen in love with my captor. Stockholm syndrome be damned. I knew I would not touch my cock for the next 6 days even as it was freed from the cage.

I tried hard to sleep. Yet I couldn't I was thinking about all of the sex I would be having. This made not touching it, so much harder. I understood just an hour after she left how this would be a "trial".

I was almost asleep when I heard her shill voice outside of the door of my room. She was pacing the hallway as she argued on the phone.

"I've been an Overseer for years! You know very well I'm due for the promotion to Land Owner!! I'm asking that you take my resume to the Goddess, and push me for a plantation!" She shrieked.