RotIQ 06: From the North It Comes

Story Info
The finale of RotIQ. The battle for Borea commences.
3.7k words
4.75
884
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ennokos
Ennokos
11 Followers

Rise of the Ice Queen 06

From the North It Comes

Since her communion with the Call, Beatrice was able to freely come and go to the Frozen Ocean. But it did not come without danger. There were plenty of beings there besides the Call and some even met with her openly. But most were hostile, and of them were the Exiles. They roamed the ocean, looking for a new home to take as theirs had been destroyed. Normally they were unable to enter specific parts of the ocean that were locked off by a warden such as the Call, yet the nulling of the Voice by the Verdant seemed to weaken the Call's power. With Beatrice's rapid restoration of the Voice, it quickly became a target for the Exiles, or so the Call said.

She had felt them, most were unable to stand against the Borean Voice, but there was one that bellowed with fury. One that Beatrice did not know if she could defeat. She floated through the Ocean, looking for any new Exiles that were near it. There were a few stragglers, nothing that she alone couldn't handle. There were so few compared to a few dreams ago, maybe the rips were being stitched up. Her hopeful thoughts were shattered as a familiar, soul-shattering bellow came from Beyond.

I SEE YOU.

Beatrice woke up in a sweat again, something that she had started to become accustomed to. This morning both Helia and Jorann were servicing her, not even noticing that she was awake. As much as she wanted to enjoy such treatment, the invasion was near. Beatrice snatched up Jorann this time since Helia was quite ripe with child now, and plunged the former queen onto her cock as she hurried out of her room to the war room where the five others had already gathered. Jorann groaned as the hurried walking made her bounce uncontrollably on her master's dick. The groaning stopped as Beatrice shoved her hand over her cocksleeve's mouth, with Catherine and Astrid leaning against opposing walls and the Trio standing rigidly at the other end of the table.

"What was this sudden meeting for, Queen?" Catherine remained lounging but her intense gaze betrayed her nonchalant attitude. Beatrice thrust once more into Jorann, making the former queen leak all over the stone floor.

"I have been preparing for an invasion." Ever since traversing the Frozen Ocean, Beatrice's sensitivity was still quite out of tune. She felt like she had to thrust harder, unsure if it was from arousal or the stress of the situation. Whatever it was, she allowed herself the relief as she brought forth the grave news.

"Is it the Desolate, or the Verdant?" Catherine sneered at those names, the conquest heightening her hatred of their neighbours.

"Or... did they ally?" Astrid brought forth the idea that sounded like the worst possible situation.

"It is neither the Desolate, nor the Verdant, nor did they join forces." Beatrice's last thrust brought her hand down from Jorann's mouth which made a squeal that she was all too comfortable making now. Instead of covering up her mouth again, Beatrice pushed the disgraced queen down on the table, careful not to cover up the map that laid in the centre of it. Her hands gripped Jorann's fleshy hips tightly as her fucking turned ever more intense.

"Well, the Commonwealth could hardly muster up any sort of army that would be worth calling an invasion, so where is this invasion coming from?"

"From the Ocean." Beatrice's breaths started to get haggard as she lifted Jorann up like she weighed nothing and began thrusting without remorse. She knew Catherine was giving her a look that she allowed only her captain to give her. She had warned Beatrice about her use of her cocksleeves, to allow them more rest in between using them lately as she herself had a few experiences and she went nowhere nearly as hard as the Queen. Well, if there was one good thing about the Rhime family, they sure seemed to be built durable.

"The White Ocean?" Catherine looked perplexed. The White Ocean bordered Borea on her north side, given that name for the countless icy perils that blanketed its surface, making it look more white than blue. There had been many voyages that had set out to explore the perilous waters, but none ever returned, except one lone sailor who was so mentally scarred that she never spoke again. It's hard to think that the impenetrable Ocean would be where this unknown invasion was set to come from.

"Not the White, but the Frozen." The Trio, seeing that Beatrice was a bit too busy to answer at the moment chirped up.

"Frozen?" Astrid mirrored Catherine's confusion. "I've never heard of the Frozen Ocean before."

"Well, it's not one that you can get to..." The Trio, usually only conversing to those that knew about the Dreams started to fumble on how to explain it enough to the two unaware captains. They fumbled for a few more moments, not really saying anything before Beatrice let out a tremendous roar as her final thrust into Jorann made the cocksleeve go limp. The Queen's balls pulsated as she pumped as much of her thick cum as she could into Jorann, so much so that it started to leak out before she even pulled out.

"I can take over." Beatrice finally pulled out of the former queen, her foot-long cock still twitching as it was bathed in cum. Unfortunately, Jorann was unable to perform her duties to her Queen and clean up the mess after getting fucked unconscious. Fortunately, Beatrice is a merciful Queen that makes sure that none of her servants are unable to provide their service. She grabbed Jorann by the hair and shoved her cock down her throat for her usual cleaning, even though she was still unconscious, the joy of bringing her Queen satisfaction made Jorann squirt from her flaccid dick once more. "There are places in this world, and beyond this world that cannot be seen. The invasion is not coming from any mortal army, but one from beyond what is perceived. They have been looking for a new home, and they have seen an opening to Borea, and they plan on taking our home."

Catherine finally stands up from the wall, trying to take in what Beatrice just said. If it was uttered from any other mouth, she would have thought that woman deranged. But here stood her Queen with all her power and ability saying she is preparing for an invasion that they cannot see?

"So, how are we to prepare for such a foe?"

"I will meet them." Beatrice released Jorann from her duties as she faced the five. "I have already given the contingency plans for the ruling of Borea in my absence."

"It sounds like you've already died." Catherine took a step towards Beatrice, her head tilted in query. "Are you so sure of your defeat?"

"Of course not, but what Queen would I be if I did not prepare for every outcome when threats are upon us?"

"And what about us? Did you think that we would just sit here twirling out dicks?!"

"This is my fight. I am responsible for causing the opening that they can access, as well as unknowingly leading them here. I have already experience fighting such creatures and do not plan on losing my throne to these invaders."

"We are coming." The Trio did not move as they spoke in unison.

"That I cannot allow. There needs to be those that keep the Borean secrets safe."

"You do not have to worry about that." The centre of the Trio giggled as she spoke allowing the left one to continue. "We have cast ourselves out of those that keep the Borean secrets. We thought that exploring and seeking out true Boreans were as much a part of our job as was keeping that knowledge." The right took over from there as the left couldn't help a giggle herself. "When we found you, we wanted to see what you could accomplish with your ambition."

"So there's many like you?"

"Yes, and no." The centre one finally recovered from her giggles. "We thought it was more important to go find those important to Borea instead of waiting in their caverns for the chosen one to save them."

"Am I the chosen one?"

"Maybe, it doesn't really matter to us." The centre one shrugged as the other two giggled in excitement. "The more time we have spent out, we have discovered that the most important part of keeping one's history is making room for new chapters."

"I'm going too. There's no way I would let my Queen fight a battle for me." Catherine folded her arms under her exposed breasts in defiance.

"These are not mortals, they are more difficult to fight than mere human armies."

"Don't care, there's no way you're stopping me."

Catherine waited for a second to see if her partner would chime in by herself. When that pause was met by utter silence, she threw a glare over to Astrid.

"I don't really have anything to live for now, so I guess I'll join you." Catherine rolled her eyes at her melancholic partner's doldrum response.

"I assumed that this was how it would go, and to be honest, I wouldn't call anyone in this room fully mortal anymore."

Catherine chuckled as she flexed, unconsciously flaring her hair to the now more normal fluorescent green, proving Beatrice's point quite aptly.

"Will we meet them in the Frozen Ocean?" The middle of the Trio posed the question to the Ice Queen, the other two still transfixed on the flexing captain.

"No. Even you three are not comfortable enough there to do battle in such a place, let alone the captains. There is a place where they will be most vulnerable moving into Borea. That will be where we meet them."

Beatrice, the Ice Queen stood with nothing but her royal armour, somehow exposing more than the domination armour, and Winter's Call in her hand. The two captains flanked their Queen, already trailing green and orange trails of energy behind them in anticipation. Behind those stood the three petite robed women, their silver eyes visible for the first time outside of their cavern. After them stood no more than thirty of the elite Knights of the Frost, the coalesced guard of both captains knights that formed after the conquest of submission. They were led by both Temple Commands Ylina and Dhendre that stood defiantly in their encrusted armour.

They had trekked up to the southernmost point of the White Ocean that dipped into Borea. It was both strategically the best spot for an ambush, as well as the easiest place for the invaders to emerge. For all Beatrice knew, these Exiled did not care about an ambush, perhaps they even revelled in it. There were still so many unknowns to these creatures that she could not account for. The Call had made it clear that It can only supply the Voice, never to interfere with such issues. Maybe It cannot.

Beatrice called on her Voice as she constructed an impenetrable barrier behind the small army, segregating those that vied to take their land to the land itself. Only through her will they be able to claim their prize.

The time for strategy was over, Beatrice knew. There was only so much planning one could do to prepare for a force that were coming from the Frozen Ocean. This battle would be won on the backs of power and ambition.

It did not take long for a few of the Knights of Frost to start to feel dizzy. Even Catherine and Astrid would be lying if they did not feel the disturbing echo upon their soul. That resonating malady kept increasing dramatically, tearing at the fabric of their perceptions. The Trio started to waver as well, with only Beatrice keeping her stoic vigilance upon the Ocean.

Even though there was no physical change, everyone that gathered there took up their arms in an instant. Beatrice stepped forward, now only a few metres from the coastal line. The Exiled that trampled throughout the Ocean, whose power Beatrice could not understand fully; she had arrived.

Cloudless skies turned stormy as whirlpools began to spin at abnormal speeds. She had found the rip between oceans. Strange fleshy tendrils started to manifest within the whirlpools. Flesh might not be the right word, as it was nearly obsidian black apart from the silvery red metallic growths that protruded all along it. Two of the largest kept extending out of their whirlpools until they were nearly eight feet tall. As if on a metronome, multiple eyes on the tendrils opened at once. They frantically looked around in all directions until focusing on the small group of defenders that defied them.

"Is this all you could muster that could defy me?" The voice seemed to come from everywhere yet nowhere.

"This is all we need." Beatrice, living up to her title, stood as still as ice before the nightmarish sight.

From the Ocean came a bellowing laughter, one so powerful that it shook the whole country. All but Beatrice, Catherine, and Astrid lost their footing.

"For your brazen but foolish display of courage, you have my respect." Behind the tendril infested whirlpools a particular strange storm. The white water of the ocean swirled around it like a hurricane until there was a massive bowl-shaped divot in the treacherous waters. "I may even keep a monument of the foolish few that opposed the Matriarch!"

Everyone wanted to keep their eyes trained on the cataclysmic entrance but the tendrils kept their synchronised movement as they splayed open, showing that they were not bound by the water but creatures of both flight and speed as they burst from their pools and started to surround the Borean army. Without hesitation, the Knights of Frost formed a defensive circle around their Queen as the Trio began a chant. The Queen and her two captains stood, unaffected by the first attack. The few archers of the Knights began to fire their frost-tipped arrows against the obsidian monstrosities, their agility tested by the marksmanship. Few of the arrows hit their targets, but all that was for naught as streams of frigid energy spread across the battlefield, impaling any of the creatures that dared to come too close.

"We do not need those that cannot face any enemy without fear." Beatrice used her Voice to echo her defiant stand.

"Then I will show you." The largest tendrils, which had not splayed with the others, finally moved. Instead of bursting forth like the others, they flushed open and separated into multiple pairs of wings each. Up from the whirlpools rose two entities that must have been more than fifteen feet tall, their bodies flush with obsidian flesh and burnt red metallic extrusions. Along with the eyes that spotted their wings and limbs were pure amethyst pupils that lined their face alongside a mouth that seemed never to stop shifting emotions. Their bodies showed that they were possibly of similar origin as the people of Aguilar as two breasts protrude from their chest and a flared, smooth cock hung between their legs. They both held swords that flowed with ethereal energy as they fully emerged. They didn't have to wait long as an orange and green streak of murderous energy met them before they could even move forward.

Catherine excited laugh echoed as slashed and parried the monster nearly three times her size. Astrid did not share the same outward glee but the same fury as her slight manipulations of her movement kept the demon to be able to use their whole strength.

"If you think that will distract me, I am disappointed."

There came no response to Beatrice's taunt this time as the storm raged stronger. The splayed tendrils that had be penetrated by the Trio's magic protection rose up again, this time forming their body into a strange humanoid shape and started to rush the Borean army. Even though the captains got in the first action against the twin demons that did not mean the behemoths were done. They caught up to the captains' speed and countered with brutal and masterful strikes of their own. For the first time since donning the Domination Armour, both Catherine and Astrid wore injuries but they did not relent with their intense flurry of furious energy.

The battle seemed to be at a stalemate, yet the Ice Queen refused to move.

From inside the oceanic torrent came a claw that itself was more than eight feet long that reached for the closest captain that was purely focused on parrying a punishing series of blows by her interlocking demon to see the doom that was quickly enveloping her. Before the chromatic limb could snatch its orange prize, it was severed from its cascading origin.

Beatrice, with the unsung Voice surrounding her, stared into the ripping storm that screamed in pain, unyielding.

"If you have enough power to be able to ignore me, then prove it."

The storm roared as two swords twice the size of Beatrice swung at her at a tremendous speed. Winter's Call, looking more like a pin than a sword in comparison, held up against one of them as a layer of impenetrable frost protected the Queen from the other strike. The attacks didn't stop at the sword swings as the storm itself focused a deluge on the Queen as a strange smoky fire bent and twirled toward her.

Beatrice darted forward, cutting a line through oncoming flood before deflecting another strike. The one thing that she made sure to avoid was that fire. Fire had a habit of consuming uncontrollably, especially that of the ethereal kind. Whips of burnt red metal feathered around her before expertly pinpointing the evasive Queen. Not one of the vicious attacks land a solid hit, but their power was all the Beatrice had feared, or perhaps hoped for.

The countless time spent Beyond the Frozen Ocean gave the Matriarch countless opportunities to evolve to do nothing but conquer. In some ways, Beatrice envied the fifty-foot entity in front of her. Another piercing whip strike was barely parried as Beatrice braced for another sword strike. Her body, not fully mortal since becoming the Voice, did its best to stitch any wound up before another glancing blow would reopen it.

"Do not wish for my wrath, whelp!"

"Do not think that size means everything."

Even though she kept her cool in response to the Matriarch, Beatrice knew that in a battle of attrition, she would surely lose. Her opponent had more experience and skill so there was no point in testing those again and again. Another deluge was nearly upon her, as with multiple other of the Matriarch's attacks. Instead of cutting through again Beatrice, shielded with the Voice, flew right into it. The water wore on her icy skin, powered by the Matriarch's powerful magicks, but finally Beatrice entered the eye of the storm.

In front of her stood the Matriarch in all her malicious glory. Her skin glowed and shifted in a metallic rainbow. It was obvious that she was not able to fully form in Borea before the battle took place, as Beatrice had hoped. Six arms lined her sides, each one nearly twenty feet long. Maelstroms of all shapes descended from her ephemeral state. This was the poise of a conqueror, one that Beatrice only imitated on an elementary level.

"Seeing me has left you in awe, has it?" The Matriarch's head tilted down, her ambitious smile showed curved teeth over a foot long each.

"Your power was all that I thought it was, I will admit that."

There was a strange ceasefire for a minute as the Matriarch seemed to respect the Ice Queen for invading her veil of storms.

"I wish I could keep you. You would be my strongest soldier. But I know that look you have, one that will not kneel to anyone."

"Guilty as charged." Beatrice chuckled. "But I might have been tempted if you had come earlier."

"Oh? What could have caused such a boost in confidence?"

Beatrice could hear It more than ever before. This might be the last chance she had. "I found a Call for my Voice."

The Matriarch bristled back, something welling inside of her that she hadn't felt in lifetimes. Fear.

"I am Bhakkanari, I will bring my Voice to the unsung Call!"

In an instant, the storms on the White Ocean ceased into an impenetrable calm. The monsters that were left attacking the beleaguered Borean army rushed back to the suspiciously peaceful seas. The twin demons, sporting as many wounds as their counterpoints fled in the same direction. With one of the last waves, the ocean spat out the still glimmering blade that only the Queen could wield.

Ennokos
Ennokos
11 Followers
12