RotIQ 06: From the North It Comes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astrid and Catherine land in front of the Trio in silence, both from exhaustion and disbelief.

Borea had won, but at what cost?

Epilogue

Astrid sat on the throne of the Western capital of Worhin, now swept of all the nasty memories she had of this place. She wore a golden dress that didn't go past halfway down her thighs. Even though it had been years since she had to wear her Domination Armour, she still felt uncomfortable without it on, even though it was on a stand right behind her. Beside that still stands the relic of the fallen Ice Queen, Winter's Call.

There had been no report of her since the abrupt victory over the Matriarch. Even the Trio had accepted that the Queen was gone and went up dividing Borea along the lines that was left for them. She still visited Catherine frequently, who also had a melancholic time on her throne so far. Borea had become the most powerful nation in all of Aguilar, as both chancellors set out to imbue their part of the nation with the same ambition and strength as the Queen.

But still, even with all the evidence saying otherwise, Astrid still held hope that she would see her Queen once more.

12