All Comments on 'Rough Anal and Fisting for Julia'

by CosmicRose

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ZoofManZoofManabout 3 years ago

Just the sort of story to encourage the wrong sort of man to think mistreating women is in any way acceptable.

CosmicRoseCosmicRoseabout 3 years agoAuthor

Absolutely zero intention to encourage mistreatment- this is all totally consensual and between partners, and above all, fantasy. Sorry it wasn't to your taste @ZoofMan!

greenman440greenman440about 3 years ago

Oh yes zoofman, out of all the truly abusive, horrendous stuff that is published on here. This might be the one that triggers a guy to commit abuse. FFS, It's clearly written as consensual.

MilarepaMilarepaover 1 year ago

CosmicRose keep keeping on. There are millions of butt fucking stories on the web. many of them employ a bit of frisson that skirts the issue of consensuality.

But if we surveyed a million men I bet there isn't one who was driven to ass rape a woman because he read a good dirty story somewhere. (Even if there is THE WRONG SORT OF MAN out there, he would probably be mistreating CONSENTING partners.)

Being pervert enough to read Literotic, maybe even getting a hard on and jacking off, doesn't make you a clear and present danger to anyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous