All Comments on 'Rough around the Edges Ch. 02'

by Myanlass

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
Excellent chapter but oh so cruel....

Jade did need to be taught a lesson... but you left us hanging along with her! lol! Really looking forward to seeing the real Jade and watching James break down all her walls. Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
served her right!

but thats gonna hurt too!! well done for making James wait for his lady and her total commitment to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot!

this is a really great story just like the first. i hope you give us more of these two.keep up the good work!!!

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973almost 15 years ago
Loved it!!

i am really enjoying this series, love the way you set it up and helped to create such a strong feeling between your readers and the characters. cannot wait until you get the next chapter published. and btw this chapter was hot, hot, hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Such a tease!

Seriously love it! I can't wait to see what comes next cause that move was just too good!

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Nice

Very good. I can't wait for Jade's wall to fall down. It feels like it's more than we've been told so far. If there's a deeper secret, I hope we learn it soon. The only thing that would make this better is a little editing. There are slight errors (perfect shape woman should perfectly-shaped woman, e.g.) that detract a bit. Overall, though, great stuff.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 15 years ago
WOW! But something is off to me with Jade

I love this story, James is such a great guy and a straight shooter, he is always upfront and honest plus the way you describe his hands and kisses are totally hot. The end scene where you have him leaving was perfect, he shouldn't be the one to go on a limb everytime Jade should meet him half way. However, even though I like Jade something is throwing me off about her, I love the fact that she is independent, tough and always in charge (except when it comes to James) cheating on her boyfriend is like the pot calling the kettle black. Yeah, I know Dante is an asshole and doesn't respect her nor deserve her in anyway, shape or form but she shouldn't drop her standards to do the same thing to him two wrongs doesn't make a right, she should break the safetly net with Dante first and hop on James! But great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sooooooooooo

If you don't get Jade some sense in that head of hers I'm going to scream. All this justifying to stay with that cheating, lying user, Dante. Ummm why? I just don't understand. And that lovin' that James just put down, is reason enough for her to give Dante his walking papers.

gentilitygentilityover 14 years ago
Oh come on now--

What kind of arrogant basterd would get her off and then think she didn't want him for moving too slow! What was she supposed to do, scream louder or longer. Hes a pompous ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOL

That was wicked of james .... but I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Point

Damn, James just stole the ball and scored the winning points!

Dante-who?

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago

Wow. Totally unexpected...James just turned Jade out. This is going to be interesting...

kithara27kithara27about 12 years ago
Find me one :)

I need a James in my life. That was hot!

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago
That's right make her beg!

Jade is so damn blind! Dante is at home cheating on you! Good for James for making her wait!

emj417emj417about 12 years ago

Jade is annoying and getting on a nerve--it gets' old

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Umm hot and so mean

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1over 10 years ago
Wow! All I can say is...

Class is dismissed. I feel like I was just taught a lesson.

lissahoney305lissahoney305almost 10 years ago
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD HAVE SLAP HIM DEAD IF HE DID ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love ❤️ this story!!

I have readed this story a dozen times! And with each time I love ❤️ it even more!! Maybe one I will get my James !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Okay, so I spoke to soon at the last chapter of the other story. Katrina and Scott are married, and Jade and James will hook up. I knew they would make a very complicated, yet sexy couple. Can't wait to see how this turns out!

moewest1749moewest1749over 4 years ago
I love James

I enjoyed Scott and Katrina's story. It was cute and fun to read but Rough around the Edge, James and Jade is where it is at for me. I love Jame's character. He can read all of the people around him and know exactly what they need. He's careful, confident and knows what he wants and doesn't want. Favorite leading man of Lit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous