Rough Date Night

Story Info
BDSM date night with the wife.
2.6k words
3.78
54.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notthenorm
notthenorm
104 Followers

She was excited about what I had planned for her this weekend. Over the past few years I have been slowly teaching and guiding my new wife into my lifestyle of BDSM. We've only been together a little over 4 years now, and when we met she was just out of a long marriage filled with nothing but vanilla sex. I started out slow with her, nothing too hard or rough, but enough to make her ask and want more.

Over the last 4 years I spent hours giving her instructions on what I like and how I enjoy things. I made her read up and the Dom and Sub relationship and she quickly fell right into place. She admitted that she had never done the things we do with anyone. She feels she has finally found her place in life as my Sub.

The weekend started out with a nice dinner out. I told her to dress sexy and wear something very revealing. She knows I like it when she doesn't wear panties and a sheer bra or no bra at all. She had on a top that clearly showed off her large breast but just enough to hide the nipples. She had on a summer dress of sorts and some very sexy heels. I Took her to a place that had a live band and I had already worked it out to sit in the back corner area as it had less lighting than the other tables.

During the meal, she remembered to place her hand on my pants, right over my crotch and rub my cock as often as she could. She was glowing with pleasure and excitement as the night wore on. At one point as she sat facing me and somewhat with her back to the rest of the restaurant, I told her to pull open her top to expose her tits to me. She did as she was instructed and she could see from the smile on my face I approved.

I made her sit like that for a few minutes to enjoy the view, even as others walked by our table, I made sure her tits were out for me to enjoy. I had her put her tits away and soon our dinner was done. I walked her back to the valet to get our car and told her to make sure to tip the valet properly. She smiled and when the valet opened the door for her, she reached out and rubbed his cock while making sure he got a great view of her tits with her other hand.

On the way home she instantly moved over and leaned down to take out my cock and suck me off during the drive home. I pulled up her dress to revel her sweet and smooth ass while she did her best to deep throat me. I pushed her head down on me while stopped at a light, hearing her gag and choke, which she knows I love to hear. I had a handful of her hair in my hand pushing her head down hard at times, and holding he there unable to breathe.

I finally pulled her head up to see a stream of saliva from her lower lip to the tip of my cock. Her mouth gasping for air and her eyes watering enough to smear her make up. After a few gulps of air, I pushed her back down on me for the duration of the drive home. Once I pulled up into the driveway and parked right next to the front door is when I finally pulled her off my wet cock.

I told her to get inside and get ready, I was feeling extremely hard tonight, and that meant I was ready to give her some pain. She smiled and ran inside quickly as I put the car away. I gave her a few minutes to run into the bedroom and get ready as I did some menial things in the living room. Soon I heard her call out to me, "I'm ready sir".

I walked in the room and found her on her knees, with her Sub collar on with a chain attached to it. She had pulled off her dress and slipped on a sexy see through outfit that really exposed her tits. She was kneeling on a small pillow she used to protect her knees when she was in this position. I walked up to her and she opened her mouth without being told to do so. I watched as she again sucked my cock, as I looked down at her. After a few moments of sucking me I asked her if that's how I like to be sucked, and she quickly picked up the pace and tried to shove more of it down her mouth. I told her to use her mouth like her pussy and fuck my cock with her hole.

She tried to shove more of me down her mouth but it only made her gag some more. Soon she had drool leaking out of her mouth and down the front of her top all over her tits. I used my hand and picked up some of her drool and then slapped her face hard. She has learned to love being a pain slut and normally begs me for more. I slapped her a few more times, making her cheek red and sting with each impact. I grabbed her hair and pulled her to me harder, fucking her face in the process. I then pulled her face off my cock and spit into her open mouth. She just stuck out her tongue and motioned for more.

I then reached down and grabbed her nipples, I twisted them hard, pulling them out to me hard enough to make her moan and wince. I then slapped them hard, watching them react to my hits as they moved and flopped with each hit. I then put my hand on her throat tightly, enough to press hard on the sides to limit the amount of blood to her brain. I then released my grip and she moaned and said thank you sir.

I then pulled her up and told her to undress me as I stood there. She removed my shirt and then my pants and laid them neatly on a chair. She then returned and asked what I would like from her now. I looked at her deeply and without warning I slapped her cheek once more, her eyes lit up and I could see the sexual tension in her. She wanted more and she wanted me to be hard and rough with her.

I told her to go get my toy box from the closet as I stood there watching her bend over to tease me with her sweet ass as she bent over to pick up the box. She rolled it back to me and stood there waiting for more instructions. I opened the box and looked around to see what I was in the mood for. I told her to lay on the bed face down. She moved to the bed and laid down as she was told, I then secured her wrist and ankles to the bed post. She hated not being able to move her hands so of course I did it.

I made the restraints tight and then moved back to the toy box. I then retrieved the pin wheel and got next to her closely. I used the pin wheel to slowly run up and down her back, then her ass cheeks. I then used the sharp pin wheel along her pussy lips, hearing her moan as she flinched with the pain it caused. I made sure to use enough pressure to allow it to leave small red marks from each spike.

I then went back to the box and pulled out my flogger which she really loves. I first started by laying it over her face as she loves the smell of the leather. I let her get used to it by starting off slowly on her. I started with the upper back, then moved down to her ass to which I applied more pressure with each impact. She never has told me to stop with the flogger and I know she loves it. I whipped her ass until I could see the redness shine with each cheek. I could tell she was actually drooling with the pleasure it was giving her.

I then untied her and had her lay on her back now. I then tied her legs so that they were spread open. I then went to the box and got out my sounding tools. They are soft and flexible and she enjoys them as well. I introduced her to playing with her pee hole and she has found a new sensation that continues to amaze her. I started with a small one and slowly worked my way up to the large size that we have. Enough to make her moan with pain and pleasure and after some time, I let her relax while I went back to the toy box.

I found her anal plug and went back to the bed and stood by her head. I pulled her to me so that her head was hanging over the side of the bed. I did this so I could fuck her face easily while I play with her. I moved so my cock was shoved into her mouth while I reached down and slapped her pussy a few times. I loved how the chocked on my cock as it gets really deep with this position.

I then slapped her inner thighs and made her spread her legs for me. I then reached down and pushed the anal plug into her ass as she moaned on my cock. Once the plug was in, I reached down and again, slapped her face while calling her my fuck toy and my cum slut. This just made her soak herself as I started to rub her pussy as she gaged on my cock.

I taught her how to squirt and she fell in love with her new skill as well. As I face fucked her I used my hand to make her soak the bed, and she did as expected. I watched spray after spray escape her pussy as I rubbed it hard and you could even hear the sloppy sounds her pussy made from the wetness leaving her body.

I pulled out of her mouth and let her get some air while I spit on her open mouth and slapped her tits hard. Her chest rising and falling hard from the deep breathing she was doing. I reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair and told her to take me all the way in. She opened her mouth to accept me as I stuffed her mouth with my cock until my balls were pressed up against her face.

I felt the head of my cock pop into her throat and I held it there for a while, knowing she couldn't breathe like this. She loved having her air stopped by me. I then pulled out as she gasped and released a huge amount of what I like to call throat cum all over her face. I slapped her and said good girl as I admired her. She opened her mouth out of instinct and I shoved my cock back down her throat once more, again holding it there for a bit while she struggled with lack of air.

I finally pulled out and some more of her thick saliva leaked out which only kept me hard. I then moved around to her spread legs and tapped the anal plug in her ass a few times, along with slapping her inner thighs and her pussy lips as well. I then started to rub her soaking wet pussy with my hand. I used her own lube to coat my hand as I slid it all over her lips and up and down her pussy.

Soon I was stuffing a few fingers into her, and then a few more until I had four fingers fucking her pussy. She moaned to me, "more please". I then slid in my last finger and used all five fingers to start to fist her. I continued to push my hand into her until she moaned out of pain and pleasure from my large hand trying to spread her pussy to accept my entire fist.

I looked at her and asked her, "are you ready this time" and she nodded yes as she had never been able to take my entire fist so far. I knew she was in the right mood and her body was ready as I pushed more and more of my hand into her pussy until after a few attempts it popped into her. She let out a cry in a good way as it finally rested inside of her pussy. She squirted all over my wrist as she had a huge orgasm from being able to finally take her masters fist.

I let her get used to me and after a bit I started to fist fuck her, small movements at first and then picking up the speed and depth of each thrust. Soon she was shooting her cum all over my arm and the bed until she collapsed from exhaustion. I slowly pulled out of her stretched pussy and moved up next to her. She was crying with pleasure and thanked me for finally fisting her. I kissed her and said I'm not done yet.

I then moved between her legs and pushed my cock into her stretched and sore pussy. I was going to get my release no matter the price I told her. I started to fuck her and she continued to squirt all over the bed and I felt it on my balls as well. I released her legs from the straps and lifted them up and wide for me to really get in deep. I pounded her hard and deep, bottoming out in her and making her moan and her eyes were in a daze. I reached down and mauled her tits hard, slapping them some more for my pleasure.

I then reached up and put my hand over her mouth and cut off her air supply. this only made her even more turned on. I would pull my hand away and then apply pressure to her neck with my hand, choking her and holding her down. Soon I was ready to finally release after a couple of hours of this she was happy I was finally cumming.

I moved off of her and moved around to her head once more, she gladly opened her mouth and loved to swallow my cum. I fucked her face some more with a few face slaps and calling her dirty names, telling her she was my fuck toy, my cunt hole. I would call her my whore, my slut, my slave, my cocksucking cunt and she loved it all. She would just nod yes as each term was heard by her. I finally held my cock down her throat and shot my load deep down her mouth, making her take every drop.

Only when I was empty did I pull out and for good measure, I spit on her face once more. I then released her restrains and had her lay next to me to relax. As I lay there, she still knew what her duties were and placed her hand on my leaking cock as she tried to regain her composure. I told her I wasn't done yet and she just smiled and said yes sir, as you wish. I told her I still had some twisted ideas I wanted to make happen before the night was over. She just smiled as she laid her head on my chest stroking my cock waiting for my instructions.

notthenorm
notthenorm
104 Followers