Rough Double Team by the Pool

Story Info
A hot girlfriend turns slut with a rough DP by the pool.
6.2k words
4.53
39.2k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is a sexual fantasy. If you are not into rough sex or degrading dialogue, find another story. This story may not be for you, but there's something out there for everyone.***

Jack and I have been buds for years. Every time one of us gets bored with our chick, we double fuck the bitch. It's always surprisingly easy to get them on board with a double team. Usually, just a little liquor and some heavy petting gets them loosened up.

Anyway, the latest little whore is Jack's. She's hot as hell: about 5' brunette with gorgeous tits and a super tight round ass. And she hits the gym most days, so she's fit as fuck. I'm looking forward to the fun.

I'm supposedly coming over to watch a Saints game. Jack has a private backyard with a massive TV on the porch and a pool. We watch games in the pool all the time. I knock at the front door and Sarah opens it with a big smile. I immediately feel my cock twitch. She's in a white string bikini that sets off her tan perfectly. She's got her hair in a ponytail and I'm immediately thinking about grabbing it when my dick's in her.

"Damn, Sarah! You look good today," I say with a smile. I give her a hug then squeeze her left tit. She smacks my hand away but not too hard. Sarah's always been flirty, especially when she drinks. I'm guessing Jack's already had her on the tequila. This is going to be easy. I follow her through the house, watching her ass as her hips sway with each step. My cock twitches again.

Jack hollers at me from the pool, "Hey, man! How's it hanging?" He is in the pool, floating around with a beer.

"Low, loose, and full of juice!" I quip back, grabbing a beer out of the six-pack I brought before I throw it in the outdoor fridge. "Anybody need anything before I get in?" I ask, pulling off my shirt and putting my cap back on.

I'm in pretty good shape. So is Jack. We're both in our mid-30s (Sarah is in her mid-20s). We both weight-lift regularly and run on the days we don't. I'm about 5' 10'' with light brown crew-cut hair and a short beard. Jack's probably 6' with short dark hair and one of those dumb porn star mustaches that are trendy right now.

Sarah has already hopped in the pool. She asks for a refill on her margarita, which I happily provide (I make it strong) before getting in. We make small talk while we "wait for the game" to start, floating around in the sun. It's hot today, probably 90 degrees. Sarah downs her margarita fast, and Jack gets out to fix her another. We're both nursing our beer, wanting to stay in our prime for the fuckfest.

Sarah's ended up sitting on the side of the pool. I can't take my eyes off her tits. They're barely covered by the little bikini triangles and she's sweating a little, making them glisten. She's also clearly tipsy. She's giggling too easily, and she doesn't even notice when Jack stops his float by her and starts stroking her thigh. I'm watching from the other side of the pool to see how things go. Jack slides his hand further and further up her thigh, occasionally sliding up to cup her bare asscheek. Did I mention her bikini is a thong? She notices now, grinning and putting her arms behind her to lean back, showing off her tits even more.

She looks down at Jack, smiling, "You better stop that. You'll end up with a boner and your buddy's here!"

Jack smiles back under his cap and sunglasses, "Too late, baby! That bikini's got me rock hard!"

She gasps, not expecting him to announce that with me here. They're in the shallow end and he's half squatting so he's shoulder deep in the water. He pulls her by the legs off the side of the pool. She slides in with her legs around him and ends up straddling him. I have no doubt he's pressing his hard-on against that little white bikini triangle. He puts his face into her tits and grabs the bikini with is teeth and pulls.

She squeals, "Jack! Brad is here. Stop it!"

"I'm sure his dick's hard too, you little slut," Jack tells her. Again, she's shocked. Not because he called her a slut. Jack's told me how much she loves it when he talks shit to her when they fuck. She's just shocked he's doing it with me here.

I swig my beer, smile, and wave, "I'm just here to have some fun."

Sarah frowns a little, confused by my ambiguous response. She starts to try to climb off Jack but he holds her in place, grinding his cock on her through their suits.

"Come on baby," he says quietly, "just relax a little." She looks back and forth between us a few times clearly unsure of what exactly is happening. But I look totally relaxed, which reassures her nothing too crazy is happening, and the tequila and the cock pressed against her is clearly starting to have the intended effect. She finally closes her eyes and starts to enjoy Jack grinding against her.

Jack keeps it up for a minute, then he grabs the bikini string behind her neck with his right hand and pulls the knot loose. The little triangles fall, revealing perfect triangular tan lines and gorgeous pink nipples about the size of a silver dollar. Her eyes fly open and, again, she looks at me. I just sip my beer and smile again behind my own hat and sunglasses.

Jack says, "Brad needs to see your perfect tits, baby. I'm just showing you off." Then he takes her left breast in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on her tit. She somehow manages to gasp and sigh at the same time. She settles faster this time, closing her eyes again as he keeps sucking her tit. She reaches up with her right hand and holds her right breast, squeezing her nipple a little. She's clearly getting turned on: her nipple is erect. My cock is now at full attention in my swim shorts. I'm going to need in on the action soon but not until she's a little more carried away.

Abruptly, Jack sets her back up on the side of the pool. She's startled and grabs her tits, like she's trying to cover up after letting Jack grind on her and suck her tits right in front of me. Jack laughs and tells her it's too late for that. Then he tells her to go get us some more beer. Again, she looks slightly confused but the tequila's got her loose. She shrugs and goes to the fridge. As she's going, Jack climbs out of the pool and grabs his towel. He half-ass dries his chest off. He's clearly got a raging boner in his board shorts. Sarah comes back with the beer and hands him one. He thanks her and tells her to bring me mine. She walks over to my side of the pool, tits bouncing as she steps. I flash a big smile and say thanks, obviously staring at her breasts. She flushes under her tan and walks back toward Jack. He has sat down on a pool lounger. It's a sturdy wood one with a cushion. He didn't choose it by accident. He's holding a can of sunscreen.

"Come here, baby. We don't want those titties getting burned!" Sarah walks up to him. He stands up, spraying sunscreen into his palm and then rubbing it onto each of her breasts. "In fact, we wouldn't want you getting burned at all!" He turns her around and has her lay back on the lounger. More sunscreen goes in his palm and he kneels down next to her. He rubs his hand together and then starts to rub the oily sunscreen on her body. Again, she looks at me before shrugging it off again and closing her eyes. "That's it, bitch. Just fucking enjoy it," Jack mummers. She smiles and sighs. I can see how much she likes him to talk shit. I let myself drift to their side of the pool so I have a better view.

Jack keeps massaging sun oil into her shoulders, her tits, her stomach, up and down her legs, and finally closer and closer to her cunt. Finally, her pulls her thong aside and slides his hand over her pussy.

She jumps a little, "SHIT, Jack! What are you doing? Brad...." But she doesn't push his hand away and she doesn't try to get up.

"I can fucking see Brad. Now shut up," Jack responds. Then he pushes his index finger into her pussy. She gasps and relaxes back into the chair. Jack looks over his shoulder at me and nods. I climb out of the pool and dry off a little. Sarah's eyes are closed again. I pull my shorts off, relieved to finally get my boner out of them. I walk around the chair and up toward Sarah's head. I can see Jack's got two fingers in her now. He's stroking her pussy with his left hand and caressing her tits with his right. I am standing at the head of the lounger about 3 feet from Sarah, in nothing but a hat and sunglasses, my hard cock bobbing in the hot sun. I clear my throat and Sarah's eyes fly open again.

"FUCK, Brad! What the fuck are you doing? Jesus fucking Christ!" she exclaims.

"God damn it, Sarah. Don't be a cunt. He's waiting for you to suck his cock. I told him how good you are at it," snickers Jack. Sarah is staring straight at my cock, clearly conflicted. She wants it but still isn't sure about me and Jack at the same time. She looks down at Jack, who has never stopped playing with her pussy. He smiles and nods, moving around to the foot of the chair. He kneels between her legs, spreading them wider so she's now straddling the chair. He uses his left hand to pull her thong over further and takes his right thumb and presses it into her cunt slightly before sliding it up and over her clit. She shudders and looks back at my cock. I step forward so I'm inches from her face. She hesitates a moment, then reaches up to stroke me. I smile and push my hips toward her. She opens her mouth and takes the tip of my cock between her lips and sucks gently, her hand moving down to stroke my balls.

"Fuuuuuuuck, you are a good little cock sucker," I sigh. I watch as she takes me deeper, reaching around with her other hand to grab my ass and pull me toward her. I put one leg up on the lounger, letting me push my dick toward her better. I look down. Her brown body is glistening with sweat and sunscreen. Jack is working her cunt over with his hands, sliding three fingers in and out of her and thumbing her clit. His back shines with sweat from his effort. Her pussy is sopping wet: I can hear the squelch each time Jack shoves his fingers in her. She starts to groan. She's getting ready for the first of what will no doubt be many orgasms. I watch as Jack stops and plunges his face into her soaking cunt, sucking her pussy lips and tonguing her clit. She groans louder around my cock and starts to pull back, getting to ready to cum.

"No fucking way, bitch," I grunt as I grab her ponytail and push my cock down her throat. "Keep that goddamn dick in your throat." She looks up at me in surprise, her big blue "fuck me" eyes staring up at me with my cock shoved down her throat. Jack is still lapping away at her clit, his fingers deep in her pussy. I imagine he's stroking her g-spot because she's still about to cum. I pull her off my cock by her ponytail and let her catch her breath before pushing it back into her. I start to slowly face fuck her, holding her in place by her hair. She grabs my hips and starts groaning again. Suddenly, she's screaming around my dick. She's got her legs wrapped around Jack's head as she bucks her cunt into his face, cuming hard. I pull out of her mouth and watch her writhe for a second. Jack eventually stops fucking her with his tongue and fingers. His face is covered with her juice. She's breathing heavily and sweating, laid back on the lounge chair with her legs spread over either side of it.

Shit, we're all sweating. I feel the sweat running down my chest, mixing with Sarah's spit, and dripping off my balls. Jack stands up to take his shorts off. I don't know how he's kept them on for so long. His cock springs out and he reached down and pulls off her thong. Then he kneels between her legs on the lounger, grabbing her under the knees and lifting her legs over his shoulders. He takes the base of his prick and shoves it into his girlfriend's cunt in one hard thrust. She cries out again as she takes his cock in her. He leans over her, straddling the lounger, and pinning her down as he starts to thrust. She's grabbing his back, pulling him onto her, taking him as deep as she can. I see the sweat running down his arms and back, dripping off his chest and face onto her as he fucks her. "That's it, baby. Fucking take it," he grunts at her.

I watch for a minute, slowly stroking my cock, and admiring the fucking. Being in a threesome is a wild feeling. At first, it's pretty awkward seeing another dude's hard cock. (Jack's cock is bigger than mine, probably about 8 inches. Mine is 7 but it has more girth.) Once you get past that and focus on the chick and the fucking, it's great. It's like porn that you get to step into. Jack's told me Sarah does anal. Jack said it took a few tries before she could take all of him up her ass. I wonder how she'll feel about my fat knob when I shove it in?

It doesn't take long and I want my cock getting some attention again. I move to the head of chair and go to lower it flat. I look up to make sure Jack sees me. He nods and slows down. I release the back of the chair and lower it. Sarah cries out in surprise as she drops down. Then she looks up and sees me, understanding. Jack moves so he's more upright. He pulls her legs off his shoulders and grabs her ankles, spreadeagling her as he starts to pick up the pace again. I throw my leg over the chair and lower my ball sack down to Sarah's mouth. She licks my nuts, reaching up and stroking my cock as she swirls her tongue around my balls. I alternate between watching her stroke and suck and watching her get fucked by Jack.

"Damn, Sarah. You know how to suck balls, don't you?" I say.

"Fuck yeah, she does. I trained this bitch good," Jack grunts between thrusts. "Wait till you see what an anal whore she is."

"What about throat fuckin', Sarah? Jack train you in that?" I ask. Sarah grunts an assent. "Move her up some, Jack. Hang her head over the edge."

Jack lets go of her ankles, keeping his dick in her, and grabs her under the shoulders. He lifts her up and slides her toward me until her head hangs over the edge of the cushion. With one hand under head and another on her throat, I line my cock up with her mouth and push in. She's got her hands on my thighs for support as I push deeper into her mouth, feeling my cock reach the back of her throat. Putting more pressure on her, I feel her swallow and I'm balls deep down her throat. It feels amazing. I could nut right now. I pull almost all the way out, letting her breathe, then push back in. I start to push in and out, faster. Her throat opens more easily. She's gagging some, getting my cock sloppy wet with thick spit. I feel her bouncing back against me and look up to see Jack has got her legs spread again and is pounding into her, pushing her against my cock with each thrust, making her tits bounce in circles. He's staring intently at me throat fucking his girlfriend.

"You like that, you little whore? You like my buddy's cock down your throat while I stretch your cunt?" Jack mutters as he fucks her.

Sarah's moaning again, at least when she can, around my dick. I think she could probably come again but Jack stops.

"Hey man, let's swap," he says. I nod, more than happy to get my cock in Sarah's pussy. We both pull out of her. She's gasping, legs splayed apart. One of her hands goes to her crotch, feeling her sopping cunt, fingering herself. The other massages her tits. Jack and I rotate around the lounger, swapping ends. Sarah really is a hot fuck. Her snatch is a tightly trimmed dark rectangle above her pussy. Her cunt is swollen, and her pussy lips are more red than pink from Jack's enthusiasm.

Straddling the chair, I plunge my cock into her swollen slit. She's tight around me and wet as fuck. Spreading her legs, I start to hammer my tool into her. I hear her slurping and look up to see her sucking her cunt juice off Jack's cock. He's got his hand on her throat. I start to push harder as he feeds his dick into her, shoving her mouth down his dick with each thrust.

"Rub your clit. I know you're close. Cum around my cock like a good little fuck," I order. She clearly likes this. I feel her cunt gush as I keep thrusting into her. She reaches down and starts frigging her clit. Already tight around my fat cock, she squeezes more, and I groan with pleasure. Next thing I know, she's cuming and squirting, her spray mixing with our sweat, covering my chest. I look up in surprise. Jack never said she was a squirter. Jack's clearly surprised too. He starts to fuck her throat harder.

"What the fuck, bitch? You never squirted for me before, you little whore. You like Brad's goddamn dick better? Fucking SLUT!" he's shouting in mock anger as he rams his cock down her throat. Watching a hard throat fuck with her tight, wet snatch wrapped around my boner is almost more than I can handle: I'm about to blow my load so I stop thrusting. I plan to drain my balls in this sexy bitch a few times but not quite yet.

Pulling out, I back up, turn my cap around, and crouch down, planting my mouth around her clit. She's sopping wet. Immediately, my beard is soaked and she's grinding her slit against my face. Her snatch smells like suntan oil and her sex tastes great. Tonguing her clit, I push her legs apart to give me space. Next thing I know, the pressure comes off my hands: Jack is holding her legs back for me while he keeps his dick firmly ensconced in her mouth. I slide two fingers in her pussy and stroke her g-spot while she grinds her clit against my tongue. Her juice is running down my chin and my hand. Pulling my fingers out, I run my hand over her taint and start to probe her asshole. I feel her clench, so I move my tongue down to her taint and lick between her ass and her cunt with enthusiasm while I press my index finger into her ass. She moans around Jack's cock. He's right, she's into anal. I stroke in and out of her a few times, working her ass up for what's coming.

I feel the pressure of her thighs back on my shoulders: Jack has let go and stepped back, giving her mouth and throat a breather. Sarah, no longer occupied by cock sucking, puts her hands behind my head, grabbing my cap and pressing my face against her more. I press a second finger into her ass. She's so tight. Licking from her ass to her clit a few times while I'm stretching her hole with my fingers, I decide to make another move. I stand up, straddling the lounger again, and pull her back up to a sitting position. I see Jack's sitting in a chair next to us. He's been watching me eat out his girlfriend. I lean down to kiss her. I can't even get my lips on hers, the horny bitch is so busy licking and sucking her cunt juice out of my beard. Finally, I run my tongue in her mouth for a moment, tasting pussy and margarita. Then I stand up and let her suck my cock. She goes for my balls again. I bring my left leg up on the lounger so she can really get her mouth on them. She actually sucks my balls into her mouth, running her tongue over them, before she lets go and takes my cock again. I grab her ponytail and guide her speed as she bobs up and down on my dick.

"Stick your tongue out, cunt," I say as I press my cock in her face. She does, gagging as she tries to get her tongue on my balls with my dick in her throat. "Goddamn, she's good at that," I say to Jack as I watch her deep-throat me over and over.

"Try her ass, man," Jack throws back. I think that's a great idea. I start to turn her around on the chair, ready for some anal doggy.

"Fuck NO!" says Sarah firmly. I can't believe it. She almost came with just my fingers in her ass! I'm thinking "What the fuck?!" when she goes on, "Not without some lube. I'm not putting that fat fucking cock in my ass without lube. Jack, go get the fucking lube or neither one of you are fucking my ass." Jack and I crack big smiles and laugh. She might be drunk but she's not dumb. Jack stands up to go grab the lube.

As he's leaving, I pull Sarah off the chair, stand her up, and turn her to face it, bending her over. I reassure her, "Don't worry, I won't fuck your ass till you're good and lubed up." She bends over, resting her arms on the chair and spreading her legs. Her wet, swollen cunt is exposed and I can see her asshole winking at me. I grab my cock and rub it between her legs, pressing against her clit, before I slide up and ram back into her pussy. She's tight again. It feels like her cunt is sucking my cock while I fuck her. I put my right hand down and get my thumb wet on my cock as it slides in and out of her, then press it into her asshole. I press right into her, right to the base of my thumb, and hook it in her. I pull her back against me, fucking her deep and hard, feeling her ass grip my thumb like it's about to grip my cock.

12