Rough Double Team by the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack comes back with a bottle of silicone lube. He laughs at us. "Couldn't wait, huh?" he asks.

"Fuck no, I'm just keeping her warmed up, bruh!" I answer.

He steps up to her face expectantly. She obediently takes him in her mouth as he hands me the lube. I pour some around her asshole, working my thumb in and out. Putting the lube down on the chair, I grab her ponytail with my left hand and push her face down on Jack's cock. He thrusts at the same time, burying his dick in her throat as I keep on fucking. I feel her ass clenching and releasing around my thumb as she gags on his cock. She's ready.

Pulling my cock out of her pussy, I let go of her hair to concentrate on the task at hand then grab the lube and pour it on my dick. I give it a few good strokes, watching her suck Jack's balls as I spread the lube over my cock. Her ass is gorgeous and round. My dick is aching to spread her open. I use my left hand to spread her cheeks and take the base of my cock with the right, line my head up against her tight hole, and start to press. She instinctively pulls away, causing her to go deeper on Jack's dick again. I press more firmly, angling down into her. Her ass resists then suddenly the head of my cock pops in. I grunt in pleasure and press more. She is shuddering. Jack takes his dick out of her to let her breathe while I get my cock seated in her.

"Go slow," she whispers. I comply, slowly sinking my cock into her slick, tight, hole.

Finally, I'm all the way in: "Balls deep, bitch," I grunt. She sighs, trying to relax with my cock stretching her asshole wide open. "You ready?" I ask.

"Yes, you bastard," she responds. "Fuck me!" Grinning savagely, I start to pump my dick in and out of her hole.

"Fuuuuuuuuck, man. She's goddamn tight! SHIT!" I shout as I start to pound her magnificent plump ass, watching her ass cheeks shake each time I ram my cock in. Sarah has ended up on her knees on the lounger, bracing herself on Jack's hips. He grabs the back of her head by her ponytail again and plunges his cock back into her mouth, matching the rate she bobs up and down his shaft with my thrusts. I reach forward and grab her arms, pulling them behind her back and using them as a handle. She's practically suspended, getting spit roasted between our cocks. Her ass squeezes the length of my shaft, pumping me as I plow her tight hole. I'm soaked in sweat again, dripping all over her tanned back. I love the feeling of my hips smacking against her wet ass as I rail my cock into her. My balls are smacking her cunt with each thrust. It's more than I can handle. Abruptly I pull out, breathing heavily and sweating profusely. Sarah whimpers around Jack's cock. He raises his eyebrows in question.

"Have at her, bruh," I say as he pops his cock out of her mouth. We both swagger around the lounger, swapping places. I'm wondering if Sarah will suck her ass off my cock. I shouldn't have worried. The little slut grabs my cock like she's starving, licking from the base of my balls right up my shaft before engulfing my fat prick in her mouth. Jack doesn't waste any time. He spreads her ass with one hand and rams his cock hilt deep in her ass with the other. She cries out around my cock but Jack has immediately grabbed her hair again and is pushing her face down on my dick in time with his pumps in her ass.

"That's it, you little whore! Clean your nasty ass off his cock while I plow your goddamn asshole, fuckin' cunt!" He grunts at her between thrusts. I'm not moving. If I do, I'll bust a nut. I stand with my hips thrust at her and watch this wild little fuck slob all over my cock. It feels amazing. Jack's tirade seems like it gave her new energy. Her red lips bob up and down the length of my shaft. I can't help but buck my hips forward, thrusting at her again.

"Fuck it," I say as I grab the sides of her head and start to facefuck Sarah with new energy.

"Yeah, bruh! Feed it to her!" exclaims Jack, letting go of her hair to let me have at her as he keeps wailing on her asshole.

"FUUUUUUUUUK YEAAAAH!" I groan loudly as I shoot cum down Sarah's throat. I've pushed her right down to the base of my cock. I feel her swallowing as I drain my balls down her throat. I pull her off me finally; she's gagging, trying to wipe her lips but Jack won't stop pounding her ass. I step back, my dick softening some from the release down her throat. I know I need a break to recover before I jump back in the game. I walk over and get a beer before I sit down and lean back in a chair next to them, set my cap forward again to shade my eyes so I can watch the show, and relax, legs spread, holding my semi-hard cock.

And the show is great. A crazy hot chick taking an anal pounding about 4 feet from me. Their hot sweaty bodies are glistening in the sun and they're fucking like maniacs. Jack suddenly pops his cock out of Sarah, stepping back panting. He spins her around and she kneels and grabs his dick and goes to town on him, sucking his head, fondling his nuts. He grabs her ponytail again, this time slowly guiding her up and down his shaft.

"Yeah whore, suck me clean. That's it you little fuck," he grunts at her. And she does, sucking his cock, licking his balls, licking his thighs, and squeezing his ass as she pulls his hips into her face. He looks over at me, "You ready for round 2, bud?"

"In a minute, man; in a minute," I say. I'm chilled out at the moment, but I can feel my cock starting to stiffen at the thought of more of Sarah's ass and pussy, to say nothing of her mouth. Jack shrugs and steps away from Sarah and back over to the lounger. He lifts the back slightly again, before plopping down on it with his legs spread on either side of the edge. He obviously wants Sarah to climb on.

Obediently she steps over him, lowering her wet snatch toward his boner, slowly sliding all the way down him. He rocks his hips up, pressing balls deep into her cunt. He puts his hands on her tits and she leans forward onto them. With him holding her up by the tits, she reaches back to spread her ass cheeks as he starts to thrust into her. I can see her tight little asshole just above where Jack's dick disappears balls deep into her cunt. My cock is now at full mast again. She starts grinding on him hard, rocking her hips each time she comes down the length of his cock. He thrusts up into her each time, lifting up off the chair, grunting with effort. Without warning, he thrusts up into her hard as she grinds right down on him and he's moaning loudly, obviously shooting his load deep in her cunt. Sarah laughs and climbs off his cock, kneeling down on the foot of the lounger and taking his cock in her mouth. Jack's hands are now behind his head and his eyes are closed as he lets her lick his cum and her cunt juice off of his swollen dick.

This gives me a great view of her ass. She's now a truly nasty whore with a stretched-out asshole and a cream-pied pussy dripping cum. Standing up, I swagger over behind her and press my now raging boner back into her asshole. She jumps slightly, too engrossed in sucking Jack off to have heard me move but quickly presses back toward me. The great part about silicone lube is it lasts a LONG time. I glide right in her. Taking it slow at first, I relish the feel of my dick sliding the full length in and out of her asshole. Slowly, I build up speed until pretty soon I'm pounding that bitch again, balls slapping her sopping cunt. Abruptly and without warning, I pull out of her ass and ram my dick in her pussy.

"Oh, you fucker," she mummers, taking her mouth off Jack for a moment.

"You got that right, whore," I retort. Jack opens his eyes to see what's up. He sees me with my hand on my cock, obviously alternating between Sarah's ass and cunt with each thrust. He smiles wickedly. Sarah's kept him pretty hard with her fellatio but the idea of her taking ass to pussy brings his hard-on fully back to life. He looks at me and motions for her to get back on him. Realizing he wants to see if Sarah will take DP, I nod and pull my cock out of her. It was in her ass.

Without my dick in her, Sarah lifts off Jack's cock to look around, wondering what happened. But Jack is already pulling her up onto him, flipping her over so he has access to her backdoor. I watch as she climbs up on him backward, ready for anal reverse cowgirl. She's got her feet on his thighs and her arms are behind her, propping herself up on some combination of Jack and the lounger. Jack is holding his dick straight up as she lines her ass up and slowly sinks down on him. Once she's fully impaled on his dick, he puts his hands under her knees and pulls her legs back, spreading her cunt. He starts to thrust up into her ass. Each time her pussy bulges some as his cock fills her asshole up. Fully leaning back on Jack's chest as he starts to really hammer her ass, she manages to reach around and start rubbing her cilt.

She looks up and locks eyes with me, "What's the matter, Brad?" she taunts. "Don't you want some more pussy?"

"Shut up, bitch, and watch me fuck your ass!" Jack says in a low, guttural voice. He then manages to hook his elbows under her knees and reach up and grab the back of her head with his hands, bending her head forward to watch herself get fucked. He's got her in a full nelson lock and he's railing his dick in and out of her. She squeals, loving it, and the next thing I know she's squirting again, spraying all over the chair.

I don't need any more invitations. Climbing up on the lounger, I try to line my cock up with her cunt.

"Slow down, bruh."

Jack stops thrusting, cock fully lodged in her ass. Sarah, still in a full nelson, watches as I press my cock into her. She's tight as hell. She whimpers some as I press into her. I look up at her face, but she's licking her lips as she moans. She wants it. I keep my eyes on her face as I sink my cock into her tight hole, watching her eyes widen as she gets fully penetrated. Finally, I'm hilt deep. I pause, before sliding back out and in. Jack stays still for a few of my thrusts, but then he starts to match thrusts with me. Each time we push in, her cunt grips my cock like a vice. I can feel movement through the membrane between her ass and pussy with each thrust. It feels like my dick's getting pumped each time. Sarah starts to moan loudly. Encouraged by her, Jack and I pick up the pace, sawing in and out of her.

The sun is beating down on my back as I fuck her pussy. Sweat is streaming off me, dripping on the bodies below. Looking down, Sarah's breasts bounce beneath me. She's still focused on watching my cock pound her tight cunt. Jack's eyes are closed as he concentrates on driving his cock up her ass. The sensation around my dick is intense.

"Fucking take it, bitch!" I'm hollering. "Take those goddamn dicks!" I'm really pounding her, balls slapping, dick getting stroked and squeezed by her cunt. I cum, harder than before. I hear myself make some kind of roaring sound as I plant my cock as deep in her as I can and shoot a massive load in her cunt. Jack has also slammed his cock in her and I realize he's grunting with pleasure as he releases more sperm up her ass.

Bodies heaving, we're all still for a minute, relishing the sensations. Then slowly I back out of Sarah and Jack releases her from the full nelson. She staggers off him and plops down on the foot of the lounger, exhausted, and full of cum.

Still sweating and breathing heavily, I walk up to her, my semi bobbing in the sun. "Clean me up, slut. I don't wanna get the pool dirty." Looking up at me, she takes my cock in her hand and starts to lick my dick clean.

"Don't forget me!" says Jack.

12