Rough Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't bother me again, unless your wife wants a second round," he threatened, and walked out the door.

Adam grabbed Julia and caressed her hair and her shoulders. She looked at him with a trace of guilt in her eyes, and hugged him tight.

"Are you okay, baby?" asked Adam.

"Yes... I'm okay," mumbled Julia. "Honey, I don't know what happened... he fucked me so good and I couldn't stop him."

"It's... it's fine," Adam gulped. "I couldn't stop him either. He was so strong..."

Adam felt weak and stupid for not being able to stop that powerful domination. He would never forgive himself for being such a wimp. He observed Julia's body and saw red marks where she had been slapped, bit and fucked. Her pussy looked used and sad without Joe's cock inside it.

"Fuck, he was... I never came so hard," confessed Julia. "Was that wrong?"

"We can discuss that later. Let's take a shower," said Adam gently.

He grabbed her waist and took her to the bathroom. They took a long, steaming shower together and rubbed each other's bodies with soap. Adam inspected the red marks on her body and concluded she would be fine. He also noticed there was a silent energy in the air - somehow they were both excited by what had happened.

12