Rough Morning Pt. 03

Story Info
Neighbor completely owns husband and wife.
5.5k words
4.12
13.9k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
394 Followers

As Adam washed the dishes he heard Joe's big thunderous laugh coming from the living room, followed by giggles from his wife. He wondered what they were doing, and whether they would start fucking again as he served them like a maid.

The warm semen oozed out more and more from his abused hole. He wondered how he could possibly recover from that situation. His wife had been owned twice right in front of him, by a man twice as old and twice as big, who had then fucked him in the ass and made him like it.

He teared up a bit and cursed himself silently, when he noticed his poor dick was twitching from the excitement. It was getting harder to ignore the fact that he was acting like a total wimp and enjoying the humiliation being cast upon him. Lost in a trance of submission, he decided to grab a cold beer can from the fridge and debase himself further.

He walked into the living room and offered the beer to the man who now owned his sweet wife. Bowing a little, he looked at the man's feet and spoke meekly.

"Would you like a cold beer, sir?" His voice sounded dumb and distant, not like himself.

Joe let out a chuckle and grabbed the can from his hand. Julia's soft and naked leg rested on top of the man's powerful hairy thigh.

"Thanks, buddy," said Joe casually, and then proceeded to take a long sip and burp loudly. "Julia just told me something funny. She said you haven't fucked her ever since I conquered her pussy."

Adam felt his face burn all of a sudden, and he looked at Julia with shame in his eyes. She opened her mouth in shock - somehow still looking angelic while naked and thoroughly used.

"I didn't say it like that!" she protested.

"Is that true? Your limp dick can't fuck her anymore?" asked Joe with an evil grin.

Adam knew the man was testing him, pushing him further into the humiliation - his thick eyebrows were raised in defiance; his big arm was wrapped around Julia's soft shoulders.

"It's true, sir," said Adam, confirming the debasement.

Joe shook his head in mock disbelief and spread his legs wider.

"You weak bitch. How could you call yourself a man?" he barked with contempt.

"Please, be nice to him..." moaned Julia, her naked breasts bouncing slightly as she leaned toward Joe.

"I'll tell you what. If you can't fuck her like a man, I'll conquer her pussy once and for all," said Joe, scratching his stubble. "I'll make sure I'm the only one using her holes. How's that sound?"

Julia covered her mouth with her hand, her eyes wide open in surprise. It was clear the thought had never occurred to her.

"But he's my husband! I would never let that happen," she whispered and tried to stand up, but Joe held her firmly and easily with one big hand.

"Hmmm... that's making me horny," he sang in her ear. "I feel like owning your pussy just to step on this idiot," he provoked with the most evil grin.

"Please... stop... you can't be serious," she looked at him and then stared at Adam as if to ask for help.

Something strange was happening inside Adam. His entire body was in flames, and his heart beat fast and hard like a bass drum. His dick twitched pathetically, for all to see, and his mouth watered for some strange reason. He stuttered in silence and tried to gather a little bit of energy to speak.

"H-he's right... I'm the problem... I c-can't fuck you like a man because I'm a weak wimp," he cried pathetically.

"Honey, don't be so hard on yourself," said Julia. She tried to stand up and touch Adam, but Joe held her in place on his lap and bit her ear like a hungry wolf.

"It's... it's true, Julia. You need a real man to fuck you. You need a king like Joe," said Adam. It felt good to admit something deep and secretive he never thought he would say out loud.

"Listen to your hubby. I'm gonna turn that pussy into my private property and you'll love every second," the old bastard provoked in her ear, now groping her breasts and pinching her nipple.

"You... you can't own me like I'm a sex object," she protested, but her body was becoming softer and her pussy was visibly wet as Joe pinched her flesh and bit her neck.

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do," said Joe confidently. He looked at Adam and grinned again. "Right, wimp?"

Adam looked down and stayed silent, allowing Joe to overpower his wife. What was happening to him?

"I'm not an object! What if I resist and tell everyone about it?" asked Julia.

"Yeah, I'm sure the neighbors will be pleased to know what kind of slut you are. I'll tell them the details," replied Joe.

Julia blushed but stayed silent.

"And your family will love knowing how hubby massaged my big schlong," the man continued.

"Please, sir, own us," Adam whispered.

Joe nodded approvingly and slapped Julia's tit. The sound echoed on the walls, making her jump and release a little whimper.

"You heard the chump," continued Joe. He grabbed her neck with one hand and watched as her face blushed. "Are you on the pill, sweetheart?"

"Y-yes..." said Julia.

"Perfect. That means we can have fun," Joe shoved his big hand against her pussy and started rubbing her clit lewdly, making her entire body spasm. "From now on, you'll visit me every morning. I'll plow your little pussy every day, seven times a week, every morning. Hubby can cook our breakfast or he can fuck off."

"Please... this is going too far," she moaned.

"I know you want it, pussycat. Daddy's gonna stretch your pussy for my cock, turn you into my perfect toy," he sang in her ear, and finally shoved his fat middle finger inside her and started fucking her dirty.

Julia screamed in a sudden orgasm, grabbing Joe's big hairy arm with her dainty hand and biting her lip in a delicious spasm. He bit her neck hard, marking her a little, and observed as her weak body trembled so easily.

When Julia finished cumming, Adam stared at her wet pussy in awe. Joe slapped her tit again and told them both to get out and come back the next morning. He told Julia to shave her body periodically and stay clean and soft for him. Julia bit her lip reluctantly but ended up agreeing - it was clear she just wanted to go home.

"Remember. Every morning is time to get stretched," said the man, "so get ready for some heavy pounding. And Adam, come here..." he gestured with a finger.

Adam approached Joe carefully, and the man spoke low and clear in his ear.

"Now that I fucked you in the ass, don't forget your place. You're nothing but a wimpy faggot next to me. Remember that when you try to be brave," he said in a sickening tone. "What do you say?"

"Yes, sir..." Adam gulped.

"Good girl. Now get out," said Joe.

Adam helped Julia get back in her robe, and then dressed up and took her home. The day was warm and silent outside, as if nothing had happened, but his butthole still throbbed from the buttfucking. They walked upstairs and took a long steaming shower. Adam rubbed her soft body with soap and made sure to caress her and touch her carefully on the spots that Joe had abused.

The rest of the day passed normally, and they did not talk much. In the evening, they went to bed earlier and Adam asked Julia if she was okay. She smiled and touched herself.

"I can't stop thinking about his cock," she confessed. "Is that wrong?"

"It's okay, baby," replied Adam calmly. "You're still new to this..."

"You mean... a big cock?" she bit her lip and caressed her breasts.

"Y-yes..." confirmed Adam. His average dick twitched uncontrollably under the blanket.

Julia fell asleep a few moments later. Adam observed her quietly for a while, and tried to reflect on the overwhelming situation he was now facing. He tried to think of ways to resist. Maybe he could put Julia into the car and take her back to her family, far away in the countryside. They would have to abandon the house for a while, until he could think of a way to confront Joe... confronting Joe sounded like the right thing to do, but at the same time, it felt very difficult and unlikely. His butthole throbbed pathetically the entire time, until he finally fell asleep.

The next morning, he woke up to Julia rubbing herself desperately by his side. He stared at her naked breasts and her wet fingers and admired how gorgeous she was. Her hair and moist skin shined like a sensual nymph ready to be conquered. He took her to the bathroom and cleaned her body, shaving her parts in the process, preparing her carefully for what was about to come.

After drinking some tea, they walked outside, rang the doorbell and waited. Julia was all clean and smooth under her robe, smelling of roses after applying a moisturizing lotion all over her body. Adam stood behind her and looked around to see if anybody was looking. He felt glad they lived in a secluded neighborhood with tall fences. What would people say if they knew the kind of wimp he had turned into? And what would they say of his sweet slutty wife?

Joe opened the door and pulled Julia into a tight hug and a very wet kiss. Adam quickly closed the door behind them and stood there awkwardly, as the man groped and devoured his wife.

Joe squeezed her ass cheeks and invaded her mouth in a nasty, sloppy kiss. He was sweaty and smelling of cigars, in his boxers and some old wife beater that exposed his robust torso and thick hairy arms. At that moment Adam realized he would never be so big and masculine. He knew exactly why Julia was moaning so much.

Julia whimpered and protested in the man's arms, but he held her easily and groped her breasts. Then he practically ripped her robes off her body, exposing her entirely for himself. He sniffed her neck and kissed her lewdly.

"You smell good, princess," he noted.

"You're all sweaty!" said Julia.

"I know you like it," he replied, enveloping her completely against his masculine torso.

He slapped her ass hard all of a sudden, making her squeal, and then grabbed her thighs and raised her in the air, carrying her through the living room.

"Hurry up, cuck. I have a gift for you," said Joe.

Adam followed the couple upstairs quietly, as the man invaded his wife's mouth. He realized he was stepping carefully like a cat, trying to be as invisible as possible, and that made him blush. In the back of his head, he wanted to kick Joe in the nuts and drag Julia out of that place. He could take her far away... he could drive her to a different city, and they could pretend none of that had ever happened.

Joe threw his wife on the bed and dropped his shorts in a single motion. The big fat schlong jumped out and bounced in front of her, making her gasp and spread her legs automatically. She touched her wet pussy with her trembling hand and bit her lip while staring at the large forbidden fruit.

Joe circled the bed and grabbed a package from the drawer. He walked back to Adam, who was just standing there in the doorway, and grinned at him.

"Open."

"What's this?" asked Adam meekly.

"Something I bought yesterday."

Adam opened the package with his shaking hands, trying to control himself not to walk away from that big sweaty bastard. He felt his mouth open in shock when he saw it. He knew what it was somehow - he had seen that thing on a porn video. It was small and pink.

"A cute little cage," explained Joe, "to make sure you don't try anything funny."

"I'm not wearing that..." said Adam meekly.

"What's that?" asked Joe in a threatening tone. He stepped forward and looked down at Adam.

"I... this is... this is going too far. I'm not wearing that," said Adam.

Joe chuckled and sneered like a condescending asshole. He approached Adam's ear and mumbled so Julia would not hear it.

"You better drop your pants right now before I fuck you up, buddy."

Adam whimpered and felt himself tearing up. Why was he allowing this debasement to happen? He felt a warm sensation inside him that became stronger and stronger.

"Please..." he whispered.

"You have five seconds, little faggot," whispered Joe. "Five, four, three..."

"No!" protested Adam, as he dropped his shorts reluctantly.

His soft dick jumped out pathetically, prompting a mean-spirited laugh from the old bastard.

"Good girl. Here, let me show you..." Joe grabbed the package from his trembling hand and handled the chastity device.

It had a soft and pink texture, with a tiny space for the dick and a tight ring for the base, as well as a small little key. The man grabbed his dick and balls all of a sudden, making him gasp and jump.

"Ow! Stop!" whined Adam.

"Shut up," barked Joe.

The man pinched his shaved dick and balls and squeezed them through the little pink ring. Adam regretted allowing Julia to rub some of her lotion all over his crotch, because that made his dick and balls perfectly smooth and slippery. The ring slid to the base and gripped him hard. A second later, Joe pinched his soft shaft and squeezed it inside the little cage. It looked more like a button, and there was only a small hole at the tip for peeing.

"Ow, ow, ow! It's too small!" whined Adam. It hurt as Joe forcefully squeezed it and tried to push it all inside the tiny case.

"Squeeze it a little bit more, come on... that's it," encouraged Joe. "Almost there, come on, a little bit more... come on, squeeze, princess... and there you go!"

Adam stared at it in shock. With one quick movement, Joe attached the cage to the ring at the base, and twisted the little key until it was perfectly locked in place. Adam gasped, his eyes bulging at the horrifying sight. Somehow, his dick was suddenly locked in the tiniest pink cage he had ever seen. There was no space for the shaft at all, only a tiny case for the head. His dick was mostly crushed, squeezed against his crotch in a tight, perfect grip. His balls were small and shriveled with the shock, tightened by the ring. It looked ridiculously pathetic.

Adam looked at the man, pleading with tears in his eyes.

"Please, it hurts! It's too tight," he moaned.

"You'll get used to it," said Joe.

The bastard grabbed his big fat schlong and slapped Adam's tiny nub with it. He grinned and let out a cheesy evil laugh.

"There's only one man now," he sneered. He then put the tiny little key in his wallet and winked.

Julia stared at the dick cage in shock. She had probably never seen one of those before, and was trying to realize what it meant for Adam. As the realization came, her face became red and she looked at the man with a mixture of revolt and disbelief.

"You're hurting him!" she let out.

"No, I'm breaking him," replied Joe. "Now spread your legs for me. It's stretching time."

Joe lay flat on the king size bed, and manhandled Julia until she fell on top of his burly body. He spread his big hairy legs wide and thrust nonstop into her wet pussy, stretching her soft walls with gusto. She whined like a bitch in heat, realizing her new fate, realizing what would happen to her every morning... Her mind seemed split between pleasure and dignity.

"No, no, no..." she moaned with every thrust.

"Yes, yes, yes..." Joe grunted.

Adam felt the pressure suddenly rush to his groin, and his nub starting to twitch. The pain intensified, and he almost drooled with the realization - he was unable to have an erection now. Tears ran down his cheeks, but he could not help it. The sound of sex turned him on, against his will.

Joe turned Julia around like a rag doll and fucked her doggystyle. He moved one foot toward her mouth and wiggled his toes in defiance.

"Suck my toes, whore," he commanded.

Julia moaned and reluctantly obeyed. She shoved the hairy toes in her mouth and slurped them as her pussy was battered. Her soft tongue ran between them, tasting the manly flavor, and then she started bobbing on the big toe like it was a cock.

The dirty sound of his wife's moans as Big Joe ravaged and conquered her pussy was too much for Adam. He ran out of the room and walked downstairs, with the noise of lewd sex echoing all over the house.

He decided to prepare breakfast to distract himself a little - anything to make the reaction on his crotch go away. But he could not help it. His pink button twitched the entire time, and intensified as the stretching routine became louder and louder.

He waited a torturous two hours until Joe was done fucking his wife. Then he placed the breakfast on a big plate and brought it upstairs to check if everything was okay. Julia lay exhausted on the bed, with thick semen oozing out of her.

Joe grabbed the breakfast from his hands and started eating the eggs and bacon like a wild bear.

"I think I did a good attempt at breaking her pussy. I bet she never got fucked this hard before," observed Joe. "If we do this every morning, she'll be the most perfect fit for my cock."

"You're a brute," whispered Adam.

"No, I'm a man. You'll probably thank me later."

Julia caressed Joe's muscular arm and mumbled something.

"What's that, pussycat?"

"I came three times..." she let out.

"That's not enough, whore," the man replied and slapped her butt cheeks.

She moaned in response and touched her abused pussy reluctantly. Her soft tits jiggled, all red and marked with hand prints. She had soft marks all over her body, where Joe had squeezed and bit her. Her ass cheeks were bright red, and her asshole looked a little loose - the bastard had definitely stuck a finger or two in there.

After Julia ate breakfast and took a nice shower, Adam followed her out of the house. He had begged Joe to give him the key to his cage, but the man quickly denied. He told Adam that he was only allowed to take the cage once a week, to clean and shave, and that he was supposed to sleep with it to learn his place.

"If you don't behave, I'll teach you a lesson again," said Joe. He made a vulgar sign with his fingers to show exactly what he meant.

"Please, no... that was wrong..." whispered Adam.

He feared that would happen again, and the thought fucked his mind. He never wanted to get buttfucked. He never wanted to like it either. His hole was still sore, but starting to feel strangely empty - but he would never admit that.

He tossed and turned in bed late at night, trying to ignore the uncomfortable sensation. The cage squeezed his dick and balls in a tight grip. The random "erections" were the worst part. Julia observed him quietly and touched her breasts without noticing.

"Are you okay, baby?" she asked.

"Yes... it's just really uncomfortable," replied Adam.

"Stay calm, please... I'm sure he'll give you the key when he... gets tired..." she stuttered.

"But that could take forever! He never gets tired!" he protested in a desperate outburst.

Julia bit her lip and tried to think of a solution. She quietly rubbed her pussy while thinking for a while. Then she finally gave up and placed her soft hand on Adam's cheek.

"You have to be patient and wait like a good boy. I think... I think the more you resist, the worse it'll be. Try to stay soft and patient for me, okay?" she said in a sweet tone.

Adam felt the pressure rush to his crotch again, and tried to breathe more carefully.

"I... it's not that easy, okay?" he said.

Julia rubbed her pussy faster but tried to hide it.

"You have to be a good boy for us," she moaned. "I promise I'll talk to Joe tomorrow, after our stretching session..."

Adam did not know why that conversation felt so intense, but his cage twitched and squeezed uncomfortably for a long while, until he could not take it anymore. It was too much to think about. He gave in and accepted the humiliation, and his mind slowly shut down. He finally fell into a deep sleep.

The next day, he ate breakfast and prepared to go back to work. If his coworkers ever knew he was wearing a pink cage underneath his serious suit, they would laugh for years. As he got inside his car and drove down the street, Julia walked into Joe's house, and the man waved his hand in a provocative goodbye.

toughfire
toughfire
394 Followers
12