Rough Morning Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam had told Julia:

"If he hurts you, tell me and I'll end this once and for all."

Julia had agreed in silence and kissed him on the cheek. She put more lotion on her smooth body and prepared for another morning of long sex. Adam could not help but feel a little excited for her, knowing she was having fun.

The week passed slowly and uncomfortably for Adam, but Julia seemed healthier and brighter each day. She was eating better and her curves were more plump and smoother than ever before. The big dick treatment was doing wonders to her psyche, and she tried to hide her excitement for the next morning with Joe.

Adam tried to ignore his little cage and worked hard to distract himself. He would have to prove his worth in other ways. Every day Julia sent him a photo of her abused pussy. It was her way to tell him the morning sex routine was going well. Unfortunately, her attempts to negotiate Adam's freedom failed every time - Joe was determined to keep him strictly locked.

On Friday, Julia was particularly excited and prepared a big dinner for two. She tiptoed around the kitchen in her sexy mini dress and served Adam a big fat beef, and then revealed that Joe was also trying to stretch her butt.

"He's a prick!" said Adam.

"I know," she replied. "I tried to convince him to only use my pussy, but he wouldn't listen!"

"He's abusing you," protested Adam.

"No, baby... he's making me cum a lot more. When my pussy is tired he switches to my butthole. He said it helps me relax," she explained.

Adam stayed quiet and swallowed the food reluctantly. Joe was clearly having a lot of fun abusing his wife for his own nasty pleasure, but he would have to behave if he ever wanted to be free of that stupid device.

On Saturday, Joe hatefucked Julia's pussy as hard as possible, as Adam sat quietly in the corner. He admired the man's big fat schlong as it slid in and out of her pussy. At that point she was becoming perfectly stretched and reshaped for Joe's size, and he was clearly having the most pleasure ravaging her.

Joe slapped her ass hard and squeezed her thighs roughly to provoke Adam, leaving red marks on her skin. Adam was sure the man was particularly rough whenever he was watching. When Julia screamed, he finally lost his temper and stood up.

"You're hurting my wife!" he whined, his voice sounding weak and shaky.

"Shut up and sit down. Now." Joe said firmly.

Adam obeyed immediately and swallowed his pride again. He was breaking faster and faster each time. Knowing that Joe owned the key to his freedom changed things.

After fucking her for three long hours of brutal sweaty sex, Joe finally came deep in her pussy and fell on top of her, his cock planted all the way into her creamy snatch, until it slowly softened and came out with a wet pop.

"Now go make my breakfast, pussycat," he mumbled in her ear.

When Julia left the bedroom, Joe spread his legs wider and waved his dirty schlong suggestively.

"Come taste it, faggot," he commanded. "If you do a good job I'll let you free."

Adam reluctantly crawled onto the bed and sucked the man's cock, cleaning all the cum and fuck juices and swallowing it to show his submission. Joe nodded and encouraged him to take the cock all the way. Adam whined but obeyed, swallowing the hardening sausage until the man's balls rested on his chin. The masculine scent on Joe's crotch offended him and made his mouth water at the same time.

Joe fucked his throat for a while, until the big dong was completely hard again. Then he grabbed Adam's arm and pushed him into the bathroom. He told Adam to strip naked and get in the shower, and then finally brought the key from his wallet. Adam gasped when his dick was finally set free. Joe chuckled and told him to clean himself for a while, and then left the bathroom.

Sensing what was about to happen, Adam washed his butthole carefully and stretched himself with his finger. A minute later, Joe came in with Julia's panties in his hand. He did not have to tell Adam what to do this time. Adam wore the panties awkwardly and turned his back to Joe. The warm water quickly made the soft fabric transparent, exposing his soft penis and naked butt cheeks.

Joe grabbed him from behind and forcefully squeezed his dick and balls in the cage again.

"No, please... don't do this to me..." Adam whispered in a faint protest.

"Get in there," Joe barked in his ear. "That's it. Done. Locked like a good wimp."

"Please... you said you would free me," Adam whimpered.

"I didn't say how long." Joe winked.

"Please..." Adam whispered.

"Aw... don't cry, princess. I'll give you what you need," the man sang in his ear, grabbing his butt cheeks and spreading them all the way apart.

Joe pulled the panties to the side and shoved the big head into him. He let out a squeal, but when the man grabbed his shoulders with both strong hands, his body went limp and soft. He felt goosebumps all over his body as Joe entered him again. His cage started to twitch pathetically - he could not control himself anymore.

He moaned and whimpered like a dumb girl, as Joe ravaged his pussy in a wet, hard motion. Their bodies clapped under the hot water. It all felt surprisingly soft and delicious. Joe gave it to him hard and steady, the same way he fucked Julia, but there was also an energy in the air, an abusive feeling that sent shivers down his spine. Joe slapped his stupid cage and said filthy things in his ear.

"I told you to never disrespect me again. This will happen every time you do," Joe threatened.

"I'm s-sorry... I'm sorry, sir. Please..."

"Do you like the way I abuse you? Daddy's gonna ruin your backdoor. Dumb little faggot... yeah, you little wimp... learn your lesson," he fucked even harder. "Who's the man, huh?"

"You're the man, sir!" whined Adam.

"That's it, tell me... tell me who's the man!"

"You're the man! You're the man!"

Joe fucked him fast and steady for a good thirty minutes. His stamina was incredible for an older bastard. Adam was left panting and holding the wall, trying not to fall. Joe finally roared a loud and proud orgasm that left Adam's hole loose and abused.

For the next few weeks, the process repeated over and over again. Julia was thoroughly used and stretched by Joe's powerful cock every morning, and Adam protested and whimpered in his cage. If Joe was in a good mood, he allowed Adam to clean his cock afterward, and fucked his now loose butthole every now and then, to punish him, to teach him his place. Adam kept asking for the key, begging and whimpering the best he could. He did not know how long that torture would last...

Adam was going through a strange transformation. Not only his butthole was completely loose and broken, but the fact that he was unable to get a boner in his cage made him hornier and hornier. Strangely, he did not miss fucking his wife as much as he missed being subjugated by his older nemesis. The image of Joe's superior phallus was now planted deep in his brain, and sometimes he could not help but quietly touch his loose hole and wait for the next brutal assault.

Joe was powerful and relentless. He fucked Julia like a machine. Every day, every morning. Hard and steady. He fucked her missionary style, sideways, doggy style, prone bone, cowgirl style... and even a full nelson. He fucked her in bed, on the couch, over the kitchen table, on the carpeted floor. He pounded her like a total boss, and the sleazy sound echoed on the walls, making Adam worry the neighbors would hear it.

Adam was fucked in the ass with the same amount of energy. Every time Joe manhandled his wife too hard, he could not control himself and whine about it. Every time that happened, he was anally punished for it. Sometimes, even a disrespectful look was enough to make Joe angry and want to ravage his poor asshole. He sobbed and took the punishment like a wimp, pretending not to like it, trying to ignore his faggy feelings.

After an entire long month of brutal pounding, Big Joe was finally satisfied. The man grabbed Julia in the living room and inserted his thick manly fingers inside her sloppy pussy and loose butthole, inspecting the progress, and admiring the result: Julia's holes were permanently reshaped for the exact length, girth and shape of his cock. He had a cocky grin on his face, clearly proud of himself.

"Now even if hubby tries to fuck you, it won't be enough," said Joe bluntly. "My work's done."

"Does that mean he's free?" asked Julia.

Joe smirked and stared down at Adam, almost pitying him.

"You've managed to stay in your cage for a month, buddy. I think you deserve a reward."

"What do you mean?" asked Adam; he felt the fear in his own voice.

Joe grabbed his wallet and found the little key. He waved it in front of Adam's face.

"It's yours," said Joe, putting the key on Adam's hand.

"T-thank you, sir," said Adam. It was impossible not to hide the excitement of finally being free.

"Good job, buddy," Joe patted Adam a few times again, a mean smirk on his face.

Julia hugged Adam and jumped excitedly in his arms, her big breasts pressed against his chest, making him feel hot inside. She kissed his face lightly.

"Now show me some respect, buddy," said Joe. He pointed down to his big hairy feet and wiggled his toes. "Or I'll take it back."

Adam gulped. For a second he thought of grabbing Julia by the wrist and running away with the key in his hand. But he knew better. Something had changed in his mind, and he wanted to show it. He felt a fire in his chest again, a deep need to debase himself a little bit more.

He kneeled in front of the man who took his wife, took his dignity. He lowered his face all the day down to the floor, down to the leather flip flops, and kissed Joe's toes repeatedly. Julia gasped and watched in silence.

"Thank you, sir, thank you, sir..." he whispered.

"See, I said you would end up thanking me." Joe laughed.

The couple walked back home and discussed their new plans. Now that they were free, they could go back to their normal suburban life. But then, when Adam looked at himself in the bathroom mirror that evening, the little pink cage between his legs, he wondered...

Later that night, Adam lay in bed next to Julia and kissed her hair gently. She touched his crotch and gasped.

"Honey, you still have it on!"

Adam blushed, but he was not ready to take it off yet. Somehow it felt wrong to do it. Now the cage felt good and comfy, like a horny little secret.

"I... I think I want to keep it, for now," he confessed.

Julia moaned and kissed the tip of his nose.

"So that means I get to see Big Joe tomorrow?"

"I think so. Big Joe knows exactly what you need," he suggested.

12