Rough Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sipping another mug of coffee and watching the Jeep disappear in the distance, Arnie asked, "What about a fitness run before we start organizing and cleaning up?"

Emma walked to Arnie with a kiss and said, "A run instead of a screw? The young ones are out there doing it and we have to run?"

As Jason watched, he turned her around so his hands could get a proper grip. "This is a fine body, Jason. It definitely needs loving before we leave."

Angie complained, "Get your hands off that woman. She's taken." In a quick moment, the two shapely bodies were squeezed between the men. Jason asked, "Do we take them now?

Angie locked an arm around Arnie and answered sexily, "I have a better idea. We run three miles out into the desert, find the right boulders, and the two of you can pretend you are cavemen!"

That was universally popular and they changed clothes. Arnie and Jason practiced their caveman growls and got swatted. The men realized their women were giving them a happy moment before a lot of tense and possibly unhappy moments.

The group headed out, the women being told to lead. Emma and Angie set a fast pace, whispering to each other that if they ran fast enough the men wouldn't be able to get it up. This didn't work, because as a half hour came up, there was a new round of noises behind them and a hill with large round rocks in front.

Cavemen didn't believe in foreplay, and besides, all the bodies were slippery with sweat. First one and then the other was bent over and speared from behind. The rocks were warm, and the stiff cocks plunged deep. "Ai, ai, ai, you are killing me!"

The cavemen laughed, "We have hardly started, sluts. You invite us to the outback for a go, and you are getting hard sex!"

Arnie and Jason relaxed and absorbed sun, standing behind the muscled rumps spread on the rocks. Angie looked around, "Now what?"

Arnie said softly, "We are enjoying the fine morning and the finest cunts in Nevada." He thrust again and tapped the muscled behind in front of him. Angie cursed and came, shaking under him. "Devil."

Jason and Emma had their own noisy climax and everyone sat up, clinging to each other. The rocks had drops of sex juice on them. Arnie found the water bottles and handed them around.

Angie lay back with spread legs, "Splash a little of that in the mess you've made." The rocks suffered more indignities. Slimy cocks got a rinse as well.

The return was a leisurely walk by four naked bodies. The sun on their backs felt good. Jason and Arnie wanted to talk about the mission but knew they couldn't in front of the women. Emma drew them to it anyway. "I did some map study. There is a place called Chestertown. It's on a tidewater creek used for shipping back to the Revolution. A few thousand people and lots of houses for vacation rental. We will fade into the wallpaper."

Jason and Arnie looked unhappily at each other and Jason finally said, "This only works if you are extreme backup. No contact whatever unless the Team is in extremis. And you will be there with no communication with us for maybe as much as three weeks."

The women nodded their agreement. It seemed strange to be strolling naked in the desert talking about a deadly mission on the other side of the continent. They held hands and the group moved forward silently.

As they approached camp, the Jeep was back. Tim and Julia were moving about, their nakedness advertising what they had been up to. Soon, six faces were smiling and laughing. Fingers pointed.

After a quick shower, Arnie declared, "Rest and recreation time is officially over!"

Tim helped Julia dress, standing behind to disguise the fact that he was not as floppy as he should be.

The Team leader said, "Commander, I think you are out of order."

The red haired Irishman straightened from holding Julia's briefs and said, "Absolutely sir. I'll see it doesn't happen again!"

It went that way for the rest of the day, filling holes in silence with false banter. The Gulfstream was due at first light, around five-thirty, so the vehicles needed to be packed today. All the perishables were brought to the picnic table and used for grazing. There was a prodigious chunk of steak, provided by Jason and Emma, for the evening barbeque.

* * *

As the plane climbed to the east, sunlight splashed on the wings, filling the plane with early light. All six passenger seats were filled. The junior pilot had handed Tim an envelope with important looking stripes across it and a large label, "Hand delivery only."

It was an update from the NSC action desk with very little content. Continued surveillance from a distance had revealed nothing. The indicated site was filmed with side looking distance cameras that showed nothing new. The action officer, whose single initial was "M," had scrawled "no news" across the top sheet of paper.

Pointing at the initial, Tim said, "Mike Hamilton. Air Force Major with intelligence designator. Sharp as they come. I've asked for him to stay in place as our action point of contact."

Jason looked at Arnie and said, "Pretty unusual, Team Leader, for us to escape the whole chain of command below the NSC."

Arnie muttered, "I don't know if that is good or bad. What do we know about the officer coming from Little Creek?"

"There is one sheet in here." He handed it to Arnie, who read out, "Kevin Montgomery. Marine Major, Naval Academy graduate. Six years in Seals. A fistful of missions and medals. Currently second in command of a Seal Team."

Jason nodded and said, "They are still giving us top notch talent. I'll bet he told NSC he wasn't committed to the mission until after an interview." The three men exchanged glances. Julia said, "If he is married with kids, he doesn't get to come."

Tim reached for her hand. "Now that is a nice bit of wisdom. We'll have to check it out tonight."

Julia changed seats with Angie, and opened her laptop. "Let's go over these logistics notes. I'm not sure how much salvage there is now that the mission has changed."

By the time they finished, the command pilot was taking a break and showing them the containers with sandwiches and drinks. "No flight attendant today, but opening this is no chore. Help yourselves. We've been cleared into Andrews, so you will be at Belvoir by 1800 hours."

Jason gave Arnie a look. "Maybe the Team Leader has a field promotion to flag."

Arnie was not happy. "We better be going there to keep a lid on us. Maybe Emma can lead an expedition to find Eastern Shore clothes?"

He turned to Tim and Julia, "Let's be careful about dress on base. Show nothing of what we are going to wear over in Maryland."

"Gym bags," Julia said. "Just a team in training, leaving the base for a few hours. But where are we going to change?"

Arnie was getting a little hot under the collar. Everywhere he looked there were nothing but questions. He leaned his shoulder forward and looked at Julia, "Hit me. Hard."

Her fist came back and clipped him a good one. After a few seconds, he said, "You are getting better at that."

"What is it this time."

"I've never run a team this big or this complicated. Lots of details. You still good with the logistics assignment?"

She smiled and showed him a shoulder. "Hit me."

He gave her a softball punch and mumbled, "Thanks."

Emma had a wide grin, "You are going to love this, Arnie. The two librarians have changed their minds. Instead of renting a house in Chestertown, we are renting a big Class A RV somewhere south on 95. When we get tired of driving, we find a place to park and some friends join us for dinner and maybe a sleepover. They seem to have a couple of sad cars, but we don't worry about that."

Julia and Angie clapped. The men looked outraged. After a minute or two, Jason said, "So, I guess you are towing a minivan that just happens to have room for some diving gear if you get an itch?"

Emma gave him a high five, "Jason, you are getting in the groove, aren't you?"

Arnie pulled Julia into his lap, kissed the side of her face and said, "The chain of command is going to be really pissed."

* * *

The team had just settled into three adjoining cottages at Fort Belvoir when Majors Hamilton and Montgomery showed up in uniform. They both addressed Arnie as Sir, which caused a blush.

"Please knock off that Sir stuff. Been a while since I had a uniform on. You two look spiffy. I suppose in the West Wing that is uniform of the day?"

They got to first names quickly. "Mostly not, Arnie. Depends on who we are trying to impress."

Major Montgomery looked a bit uncomfortable, especially seeing three women in the room. "I was left pretty much in the dark, Arnie, about the mission. I do have some questions. Maybe we could take a walk?"

Jason broke in, "Relax, Kevin, this is an evolution like you haven't seen before. The women are going next door and I am finding a bottle of whiskey in my bag, and we will talk. That ok?"

Kevin started to say "Yes, sir," but remembered and just nodded. Julia was outraged but realized that a Seal Major needed careful handling. She mouthed at Tim, "You will suffer," and left with Angie and Emma.

The two majors were stiff as a board and needed to relax. Jason poured shots, and Arnie started his pitch.

"You've probably heard that a roomful of Brigadiers convinced me to take this on. That was before we knew nukes were involved. My experience told me to keep my nose clean, but stars have their ways, especially when the White House is breathing down their necks."

He paused for a sip of straight bourbon, which he needed. "Maybe Mike told you, Kevin, that the NSC and the President are desperate to know what they are dealing with and who is behind it. So our job is intelligence gathering, hopefully without giving away our identity to whomever our opponents are. Which accounts for the strange makeup of the Team and these civvies we have on. Tomorrow morning, we'll get the maps out and look at what intelligence we have, but for the moment, it looks like the action is going to be on the Eastern Shore north of the Bay Bridge."

"What accounts for the hurry up call from the White House to your boss, Kevin, is that there is a good chance the device we are looking for is underwater. There are miles of shallows over there, and you folks are the experts in water play.

"I'm ready to take your questions, but let me say one other thing. If we are successful, there will be no rewards. No medals, no two blocked fitness reports. If you are lucky, there is a handshake from the CNO. After that. you go back to regular duty knowing that a lot of people who could have died, didn't.

"This is a rough assignment for a tough guy and you look like the man I need to fill out the Team. If there is a clone of you around, I would like to have him too.

"Mike, I am not letting you off the hook. Tim tells me you are first class talent. You probably already have the chain of command all over your ass. Well, the Team and I would appreciate the hell out of your keeping them off our ass. We've got work to do and it won't be pretty and it won't be according to any military manual."

There was dead silence until Kevin and Mike looked at each other and simultaneously said, "Shit!"

Jason poured another round with a smile and put the bottle away. After a long minute, Arnie asked, "Do I have you halfway convinced to do this?"

Kevin responded, "I should have my head examined, but you do. I guess being a Seal means going looking for trouble, and you seem to have a lot of trouble in front of you."

"Fine. When do you think you can report back up here? If your CO needs his arm twisted, Mike can provide that from however high in the Marines you want to go."

Kevin colored, "Damn, I'd never live it down if the Commandant called him. Mike suggested the NSC boss and that will do fine. Seals are used to getting phone calls from VIP's. I'm going to head back down to the Creek right now, and see if I can round up someone as good or better than I am. With luck, we can be back here by this time tomorrow."

Arnie stood up and shook his newest recruit's hand. "Major, it's a pleasure to have you on board. Leave everything military at the base except your basic ID. Jason and Mike will be working on new identification for all of us."

Kevin headed out the door, but Mike stayed behind, giving Arnie a fist and saying, "You are a first class asshole, just like Jason said. It's an honor to work with you."

Another handshake and the two Majors were gone. Jason chugged the last of his whiskey and said, "Nice work. Did you notice those muscles? That guy is unreal."

Arnie laughed, "And we'll find a use for them, I think. What about the Comm person we talked about?"

Jason was in the middle of saying, "First thing in the morning," when Julia and the others walked in. She saw Arnie's glass and picked it up. "May I?" He nodded and she emptied it.

"I'm angry, you know. Did he accept?"

The men nodded and she said, "Good thing. That's the last time I get exiled from a Team meeting, you hear!"

She walked straight into Tim's arms and hugged him tight. He hugged her back and blushed.

Emma broke the tender moment by asking about groceries. "I assume we are not mingling with the locals?"

Jason decided he and Emma would do the shopping and find decent takeout. Arnie said, "Bring adequate beer, no more whiskey until we are done."

Julia was sitting in Tim's lap and almost smiling. "Commander, there's not going to be any more of me in your lap or in your bed after tonight. The switch is off starting tomorrow. That's already more than I promised yesterday. Can you handle it?"

He nuzzled in her neck, mumbling, "No, but I'll find a way."

Angie found a way to Arnie's lap and kissed him. "When do Emma and I get switched off and sent away?"

"You should probably be gone by the time Kevin and his helper get back, which is supposed to be dinner time tomorrow. Do you think you can rent the RV and find a place to park it not too far away by then?"

Julia joined in. "Let me be their driver and helper. I'll bring back the location and details in the afternoon."

"Alright. Jason and Mike will be twisting arms to get you a special clearance tomorrow anyway. Tim and I would be in all kinds of hot water if the classification people knew what we have talked about before getting you cleared."

She grinned at him and leaned back on Tim's chest. "Yes, sir, Team Leader."

Arnie squeezed Angie and said, "I have a job for the librarians."

Tim and Julia looked on with interest as he said, "It's forty miles or so from the bridge north to where the bay narrows. I think the librarians in their RV, who are considering early retirement because a rich aunt died, should work north from the bridge checking real estate offices. You are asking about places on water with at least one decent house and three to five acres. What you are discreetly looking for is evidence of an offshore or otherwise strange person who recently bought or rented a similar place. Someone who perhaps had an accent and said they worked in DC for a consulate or something like that."

"You are such a devil, Arnold Schmidt. I thought you weren't risking the skin of your women?"

Julia was standing behind Tim, pulling hair and mumbling, "Risking skin, Commander?"

"I'm not. The bad guys are keeping an eye out for CIA types and you don't fit the bill!"

He added, "Look at that guy on the sofa. Short hair. Muscles all over. Flat stomach that hasn't been in the sauce. Green eyes that stare right through you. Would you pick him out of a lineup for an agent?"

There was a silence and Julia started giggling. She kissed his ear and whispered, "You lose, Commander!"

Julie flew over Tim's head and landed flat out on the sofa in the fierce grip of his arms, still giggling until his lips silenced her. Arnie got kissed too as Angie made a ball of herself on his chest.

They were still cuddling a few minutes later when Emma preceded Jason through the door with grocery bags.

"Will you look at this. I thought we were on a super high priority intelligence mission?"

Angie poked her head up, "We are. He has been cooking up new work for the librarians."

While the women worked on dinner, the men went for a stroll. Jason was anxious. "Arnie, Mike is going to have a fit about this. Couldn't be more out of bounds if we tried."

Arnie said quietly, "It was your creative lady friend that came up with this idea. All they are really going to do is mess around with real estate agents, most of whom will be women their own age."

"Arnie nailed me good, Jason. If any of us, or anyone like us, showed up saying we were looking for property, alarm bells would be flashing. These women weren't born yesterday." Tim had an unhappy smile on his face.

"So the idea is that if anything pops up, it helps us localize?"

"Yes. Forty miles of swampy coastline is a tough place to find a very low level signature."

Jason still sounded unhappy and Arnie came up with an idea. "What if we send Kevin and his helper with them for a day or two. They can pretend to be invisible in Hawaiian shirts or something. They can use the time to familiarize themselves with the territory over there.

Tim said, with a laugh, "You are turning two hormone filled Seals loose with your women?"

At dinner, Arnie opened the conversation with, "It occurs to your male friends that some escort is required for safety purposes on your real estate tour. What if the two Seals turned into consultants on flooding hazards on potential purchases?"

Emma asked, "Something will be done to dumb down their appearance and their speech?"

Tim turned to Arnie, mouthing, "Good luck with that, Boss."

Jason jumped in, "They need cover for their own surveillance efforts. After they get over being huffy about working for middle aged female librarians, perhaps something can be brokered."

Julia was instantly in Tim's lap, asking, "Something can be arranged, lover?"

Angie and Emma danced around the room, chanting, "OMG, two hunky Seals working for us?"

(cont'd in Part 5 - Eastern Shore Real Estate)

12