Rough Punishment

Story Info
Master puts slave in her place.
1.1k words
3.77
63.2k
15
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroRose
EroRose
19 Followers

She was tied down when I came in. Just like I asked one of my many whores was on her back on the wooden table. Her hands were strapped to her side along with her neck while her legs were up and over her. Spread wide, a rope held them suspended.

Good. Jack had done a good job. Smirking I walked over and placed the glass of whiskey gently beside her. If he hadn't I would have made sure he wouldn't sleep tonight. I still might if this cunt couldn't entertain me enough.

Returning my attention to the slut I stroked her inner thigh. She was trembling. I would show her why people didn't fuck with me. I played with her like this for a few minutes while I stared at her blindfolded face. Remembering her crime.

I had come from work tonight to find this slut standing up.

Sluts don't stand in my mansion.

I have fifty of them and they all knew their place was beneath me. This bitch clearly didn't.

"Scared?" I asked knowing full well she couldn't answer with the large gag in her mouth. I liked them defenseless.

"You know baby" I say in a sweet voice " if you had any questions about the rules you could have just asked me." Moving my hands I started undoing my belt. She flinched from the sound.

"I would have had no problem showing you." Folding the leather belt in two I ran it loosely on her legs and ass. Before this session was over they would be black and blue.

Walking over I removed the gag in the mood to hear her beg. She didn't disappoint.

"Please master" her voice was desperate as tears ran down her face. "It was a mistake I didn't-"

"And my whores don't make mistakes" I cut her off voice cold "they are all good little girl's and if they're not" cerasing her face I finish "I'll make them."

Done talking I walk back to her ass. One thing I knew from experience was that sluts never learned through talking.

"Now" I said standing to the side readying my arm for the many blows I was going to give. Usually I would have one of my boys do this but after the meeting this morning I had built up anger. And she was the lucky bitch that would receive it. "I don't wanna hear a noise otherwise I'm switching the belt to something else"

With that I brought the belt down hard on her ass. She flinched hard but didn't make a sound.

"That was just a warmup," laughing I took a sip of my drink.

As soon as I set the glass down the games ended. She must sense this because her body visibly stiffened.

Lining the belt just below her cunt I gripped it tight, pulled back, and brought it down with as much force as I could muster. The sound of the impact and her scream rang out in the basement.

Dropping the belt I reach for the whip I had jack prepare on the side. I knew I would make the bitch scream early.

"No please. I'm sorry master. Please please plea-" she cried and begged.

"Shhh" she immediately quieted "start counting cunt."

Not giving her time to think the whip cut through the air and landed on her thighs. Another scream as the area reddened. My favorite thing about this whip was that it hurt like hell.

"One master" she immediately said, probably knowing that missing a number had consequences. I wondered if I had whipped her before. My slave collection was so big I couldn't remember individual faces.

I made a mental note to auction some away as I went to work beating her.

Every time I did this my mind went clear. I focused on one thing only. Bringing the whip down as hard as I can. And that cycle went on unless broken by my sluts missing a number, which I made them instantly regret, or my body getting too tired.

In this cunts case it was the latter. My hand refused to be lifted as she croaked out, voice weak and shredded "97 master."

Setting the whip down I stepped back and surveyed my work. Her whole bottom and upper thighs were bruised. The best areas were flaming red while the rest had taken on a blue or black color.

"There that should keep you on your fucking knees." I said panting.

"Yes master. Sorry master" her voice was barely audible.

My cock was hard. Nothing turned me on more than putting a bitch in her place. Walking closer I shoved two large fingers into her shaved pink cunt. Here all my slaves had to shave.

I moved them in and out fast and hard watching her squirm. With my other hand I undid my jeans and pulled my cock out.

Once her cunt tightened I quickly pulled my fingers out leaving the bitch on edge.

"You dirty whore" I commented examining my now wet fingers .

When I pulled them apart her sticky wetness hung between. Climbing up onto the table I leaned over and cleaned my fingers on her face. "Suck" I then commanded, placing them in her mouth.

She sucked eagerly. Like feeding a starving bitch.

Satisfied I pulled my fingers out and slapped her "good little whore". Leaning back I grabbed my cock and slid it against her cunt before plunging all the way inside. She threw her head back, as much as she could with the restraint, and let out a loud moan.

"Thank you master" she said like all the slaves were instructed to do whenever I choose to fuck any of them.

Using her spread legs as handles I fucked her hard. I made sure each thrust came with a force that shook her. When I pulled my cock all the way out and slammed it back in the impact I made with her bruises had to have hurt. But the whore just moaned loudly in pleasure.

Annoyed, I placed my thumb onto her clit and rubbed. "Don't you dare come" I shouted through gritted teeth.

"Master..I..I can't" the slut panted.

Grinning I rubbed faster watching her eyes roll back and her mouth hang open "do it and I'll whip your dirty little cunt next."

She couldn't hear me, too lost in pleasure. I continued ruthless pounding into her and in seconds the cunt was coming. Her body shook trying to get away from my fingers and cock. But the restraints held my slut perfectly in place. And I didn't stop.

Her pussy gushed around me as I buried my cum deep inside. I would make the bitch lick that up later.

Not giving her a chance to come back to earth I placed the gag into her still open mouth and grabbed the whip handle. Getting off of the table I examined her wet cunt with a smirk "now what did I just tell you?"

EroRose
EroRose
19 Followers