Rough Punishment Pt. 02

Story Info
Whipping the slave's cunt.
995 words
3.42
43.1k
12
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroRose
EroRose
19 Followers

Unfastening her hands from the leather straps I watch heavy tears run down her face. My slaves rarely got to come and they sure as hell didn't do it without permission. This bitch knew the rules and knew that I don't show whores mercy.

"Spread your cunt for me" shaky hands quickly moved to do as I ordered.

Spitting onto her pussy I rub it into her with my middle finger "what a pretty little cunt we have here." Going up I tap her glistening clit "such a shame I'm gonna ruin it."

She shudders clearly knowing my power. Not wanting to disappoint my whore I walk over to the phone on the wall and dial seven. Calling my strongest boy. Which reminds me that I haven't used him in a while.

In less than a minute he's at my feet, peppering my leather shoe with kisses."What can I do for you Master?" he politely asks. Good boy.

"Get up"

Jumping to his feet he stands up straight with his hands clasped behind his back, buff chest pushed out displaying clamped nibbles, and legs far apart. His dick hangs with a black ring secured tightly around it.

"I have a lesson to teach" I say, turning to walk back to my toy knowing he'll follow. Once there I hand him the whip and move to swipe up her juices from the table. With my hand nice and wet I slowly stroke the faggots dick. "I want you to give this cunt thirty lashes" she lets out a loud muffled cry. "And every time this bitch lets go you add five."

When he doesn't reply I glance at him with narrowed eyes.

Startled he immediately lowers his glazed eyes letting out a fast "yes Master."

His dick was hard. Dropping it I give his balls a hard squeeze, in warning, before walking over to the couch on the side. Once comfortable with my arms over the back and legs spread I turn my attention back to the slaves ready to watch.

"Start."

I don't have to say it twice because as soon as the order is out of my mouth the whip is flying through the air. It lands directly on her clit with a satisfying thud. Of course the whore screams and let's go. I smile listening to her moans of pain.

All my faggots are trained for this. Their aim and strength is unmatched. And they knew from experience that if they didn't do their job correctly I'll quickly put them on the receiving end.

She was taking too long to get back into position and I wasn't a patient man. "Pull your cunt open now" I yell, making both of them jump. Remembering her place the bitch quickly gets back into position crying.

As soon as she's there he lands two hits so quick I couldn't make out where they struck. She let's go again this time trying to squirm away. This won't work. This slut is ruining my fun.

Turning to my slave I give him a nod. Understanding my command he immediately gets on his hands and knees crawling out of the basement. Getting up I make my way to her but hearing my steps she wiggles harder trying to get away. Once near I slap her so hard she's flung back against the wooden table. "Don't forget who you are slut" I say while roughly strapping her arms back up.

"I gave you a chance and you failed me" I remind her, my voice sounding as angry as I felt. Done I walk back to my seat stopping only to give her pink vertically striped pussy a couple of hard smacks "now this is really going to hurt bitch."

I smirk at her attempts to speak. She has no choice but to take it. A minute later my boy is back with another slave at his side.

"You" I say looking at the naked blond he brought in "get on top and hold her pussy open. Wide."

She obeys without hesitation. Turning to the faggot on the floor I set my glare on him "get the fuck up. I want hard blows. Get lazy and it'll be your dick getting fucked up next."

"Yes Master."

Returning my attention to the slave I see the tied up whore was still trying to break free. Beyond pissed I demand through gritted teeth "go till the bitch passes out."

"Yes Master."

So it goes. With her being held wide open the bitch can't do anything but take it. I watch the whip come done repeatedly on her tender flesh. My good little cocksucker gives his all into each blow. Making sure not to stay in one area too long. After all, what fun would it be if this ended so soon.

With every scream and muffled beg she lets out my power grows. I own all of them. And so what if I destroyed one little slut? I'll have another one tomorrow to replace her. That's how it is and that is how it'll always be.

Both slaves are exhausted by the time she passes out. Still my boy gives four extra hits just to make sure. With her annoying voice gone I enjoy the sound of the whip. Once done both my slaves look back at me. They can't do anything without my command.

"You both have five seconds to get your dirty mouths on my cock."

They immediately drop everything and run to me on their hands and knees. Making it in time they both take a side to worship. Placing my hands on their heads I roughly fist their hair. "Once I'm done with y'all I want that bitch taken care of. She's not fit for this household."

I don't need to say more. They know how this shit works.

Leaning my head back I enjoy their hungry mouths trying to please me. All to make sure they're not next.

EroRose
EroRose
19 Followers