All Comments on 'Rough Seas'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That's a family I'd like to be a member of.

5*****

And more chapters would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Covered so much I'm not sure what a second chapter could add, except maybe the girls teaming up with Aunt Charly/Mom.

Get it all out in the open and become a free use family. But Aunt Charly has to announce a false alarm if you do a part two.

mandygirl92mandygirl92over 3 years ago

More please... would love to see a 5some with everyone involved :)

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Very fun read

Great introduction of characters and plot

Terri18Terri18over 3 years ago
Daddy and Hanna

It’s time Hanna has her dads baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only thing missing

This was hot as fuck. You only needed to have some girl on girl to fill it out. One sentence that said 'when I needed a break, the girls tended to each others' needs', doesnt count. Taylor seems to be the instigator of it all, so why change things? Have her seduce Charly, and end up sitting on her face. And I so disagree that if there's a part two, and I hope there is, that Charly should have a false alarm. Pregnant sex is hot. Five stars and really hope you add on.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

but damn you need an Editor. All the misspelled or left out words were extremely distracting. Good charachter development and dialogue. Decent sex scenes. Not overly descriptive. I love to read a sequel.

3 stars

DragonRider55

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 3 years ago

Good story.

I felt a lot of emotion in it.

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Sweet and Hot!

Thank You!

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Damn Good Story!

Hot, sweet and sexy! Loved it!

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 3 years ago

Loved it, more please! I am very wet wanting Daddy and Uncle fucking me!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Very hot! Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

looney67looney67about 3 years ago
More please

Great story and great set up for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome start, needs a part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The fantasy was ruined when Moe was added to the incest party. Not a fan of sharing.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

I'm expecting in part 2 that we'll learn that Moe had a vasectomy years before.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Great storey looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very GOOD STORY the best was HANNA & her small boobs & Daddy Wade fucking her !!It is just my Preference TALL SLIM girl with small boobs A cup or even FLAT CHESTED !!

Doombot80Doombot80about 1 year ago

It was fun and sexy until Moe and Charly were brought in. All the tension was gone and it became silly. (moreso than it would have been already)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think the author would be better served by letting dad and the girls continue on their precarious story and stopping without bringing anyone else in. He could bring Moe & Charly into a part 2 story and expand from there, but keep it simple. I've read many times that it takes a good writer or editor some chops to know when the story is done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

just great. A dream come true in one mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...