Rough Sex - Femdom

Story Info
Phillip is treated roughly by Jackie during sex.
1k words
4.33
9.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

These are my original characters, they belong to me, please do not steal. Thank you.

_____

I looked into Jackie's eyes, her purple contacts obscuring her expanding pupils. She looked back with an intense stare, and glided towards me, the corner of her lip turning to a smirk.

Then, she stopped smiling, and grabbed my face. Her lips parted, and were brought close to my ear.

"I'm going to rip you apart, and there's nothing you can do about it."

She closed her hand around my neck, and I gasped. She pushed me down hard, and straddled me. I could feel the folds of her clit on my stomach, and how wet her panties are. She lowered her face as she squeezed it tighter.

She ran her fingers down my arm, then traced them back up and slowly down my chest. Her gentle fingers played my body like a piano, and I surrendered to the music she wanted to play.

Then, when she got to my nipples, she released the hand holding my neck, and slapped them, before turning them simultaneously like the knobs of a radio.

I scream at the sudden change, and sudden pain.

"There's more where that came from," Jackie whispered. She stopped squeezing my right nipple, and dragged her fingernail lightly around the area, and then switched with the left nipple. Everytime I get used to the pleasure or pain, it's as if she knows it, and she switches around. Her movements are unpredictable, and I breathe hard, unable to take the simultaneous pleasure and pain.

"You're so pathetic," she cooed, as she finally stops and runs her hands down my legs. "But so handsome. And you're... all... mine."

She looked at my cock, and panted as she licked her lips. But instead of taking it, she looked at me with half lidded eyes, and with a commanding voice, she said, "Get on all fours."

My whole body was shaking at this point, as I flipped my body. The pleasure is too much, and my body is entirely at her mercy.

"Ass up, like the whore you are."

I blush furiously. I know Jackie and I have had an active sex life for a while, but I still feel extremely shy showing one of my most vulnerable parts up for her.

I prop my ass up, anticipating something. I could feel her boring her eyes on it, and I suddenly felt self conscious about it.

Then, she gave it a tight slap, and I could feel cold lube as she pressed her lubed up finger into my asshole.

I gasp as she invades me. My breaths were short and labored as I felt pain spreading in my body, and then she hooked at my prostate, and my nerves exploded with pleasure; a loud moan escaped from my mouth to my bewilderment.

"You're such a whore," she taunts me. "I love destroying you, I love reducing you into a wreck." She slaps my ass again. And again. And again. All the while circling her finger around my prostate and making me so close, so close.

Then her other hand reaches my cock, and her finger runs down the shaft of my cock.

"Oopsy, I forgot one little thing," she said. The fingering stops, and for a while I mourn the loss of touch, then she slips the cockring around the base of my cock, and I groan.

Her fingering gets more vigorous, eliciting more embarrassing moans from me, and by the time she stopped, tears and sweat were running down my face. She chuckled, and shifted towards my body, before pushing it down, and she straddled me again.

"Look how wet you made me, whore," she circled her clit with her whole body, and I could see her panties are soaked. "You're going to have to do something about it."

Then, she got up, hooked her fingers on her panties, and slid it down, excruciatingly slow. My cock bobbed as I could smell her juices.

Her panties slid down her calves... then... her knees. Her strong, creamy thighs then slid around my body, and she rubbed her clit against my dick, coating it with her juices. I could feel my heart pounding so hard right now. The cockring was still around my cock, and I want her to remove it. I want her to remove it so bad.

Then, she holds my dick, and slides it in. She lets out a pleasured breath, and lets my cock sit in her vagina for a while. She then bobs it up and down, never taking her eyes off me.

I could hear her quiet breathing, as if she were going out for a jog. I could see the shapes of her breasts bounce in her tank top. My cum builds up so much, and I'm so desperate to cum, but I couldn't. The cockring prevents that, and I resent it. My mind starts to shut down, filling itself with nothing but visceral pleasure, and when she lowers her face and squeezes my neck, I could feel that pleasure increasing tenfold. She bites my shoulder and neck in several places. She grabs a tuft of my hair and roughly pulls. She forces her lips on me, and invades my mouth with her tongue, brushing it around my tongue and moaning, making me completely submit to her.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," she says between kisses and gasps. She squeezes my neck tighter, and then she loosens the cockring and pops it off, before she lowers her vagina down again, her wet tunnel squishing my cock, and it drives me over the edge. She pumped me in and out, in and out, a few more times, and then her tunnel squeezes me, and she groans.

"Ah... ah!"

I could feel myself spilling, several orgasms piling up as I cum in her, her tunnel contracting around my dick as she keeps squeezing my neck and kissing me in euphoria.

We lie there for a while, her weight on me, as we catch our breaths. And when she gets up, my cum oozes out of her vagina, and she smiles at me.

She looks at the hickeys she's given me, as if she's proud of herself. She then grabs my hair, pulls it towards her and kisses me.

"How's that for rough, Phillip?" she whispers in a sensual voice. I feel myself falling for her even more.