Rough Sex? Yes, Please

Story Info
Mature woman describes her love of rough sex.
2k words
3.97
9.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori pulled on his thick uncut shaft and felt a sweet release of anticipation met. He had her wait about a month before he made himself available to her. Noah always made her wait. He always made her practically beg. He says he finds it flattering when the woman asks. Lori doesn't understand why she even bothers. What is it about Noah that makes her crave him?

When Lori first met Noah, it was through an online hookup site. He used a really crazy italian-sounding name, like something from Westside Story, Tony or Chino, something like that. They chatted through the site for a while but soon enough they were doing email and texts. Lori bombarded him with sexy tales of misdeeds, her version of "look at me" porn. And he in turn, was flirting right back and things moved swiftly to that first meet. Which happened only a few days later.

What was it about Noah that pulled Lori in? She doesn't remember. Maybe it was that he was close by geographically, not partnered or married, and about her age. He sounded not only sane but genuinely nice. His picture was attractive. But what really drew Lori in was his warning about himself. He comically referred to his cock as, "my little hard one". Comically because some women refused penetration because of its unusually large girth.

"Stupid women," thought Lori with a shake of her head. With that information her curiosity was piqued. Lori is not a size whore but she might qualify as a size slut. She wouldn't refuse partnering with someone because of the size, shape or ability of their penis. She knows there are so many ways for two people to sexually satisfy and enjoy one another and that size is such a small factor in the overall experience. It is not a problem for her. But she's a bit of a size slut because, well, big cock just feels good and she knows how her body works and what she is able to accommodate. Was it Lori's curiosity about his cock that sealed the deal for her? Maybe.

The first meet was her classic. She books the room, waits for him naked in the bed with the door unlatched so it can be easily pushed open. This gives Lori time to calm down, clean up, and maybe do a little self care if needed. This is actually how Lori protects herself. She is wildly insecure when meeting someone for the first time. She was traumatized in her mid 20's meeting someone blind at a bar down the street from where she lived in San Francisco. The look of his disappointment was burned into her memory banks and she still shudders from it to this day. None of that. She vets with pictures and a family camping video so everyone can see what she looks like including the size and shape of her body prior to meeting. Lori likes the first meeting to be her in bed naked. The days of disappointing expressions on a first meeting are behind her for good. Being naked in bed waiting, she is always greeted with a lustful smile and a mischievous gleam in their eyes. She wonders what they must be thinking. And it's kinky and a little slutty and it gives Lori a little feeling of some control in a very awkward setting.

Lori remembers back to the day she was there, waiting in bed naked, for her first meeting with Noah. He walked in and saw her in the bed. She was hiding a little, feeling vulnerable. The covers came all the way up to her chin. He walked over to the bed. They exchanged introductions and pleasantries. He reached out and slowly pulled the covers away from her. Underneath he found her exactly as advertised. He examined her body and then his eyes went back up to her face. He walked over to the chair and started to get undressed.

When he got into bed, he laid down beside her. He leaned into her and started kissing while his left hand explored her body. His hand started at her breasts and then lingered down to her pussy. When Lori felt his fingers gently tugging at her vulva, she parted her legs. After only a few minutes he mounted her. "How do you like my little hard one?"

Lori saw a big white uncut cock blooming from his groin. She was excited to see it and to feel him begin to enter her. Just a little at first, with her legs in the air, being held in an open v-shape by his hands. "How do you like it?" He asked again.

"I like it. Oh, it feels so good." And he put more of himself inside her and then more. And soon his entire cock was buried inside her pussy and she loved it. It filled her and her pussy stretched to embrace it. And then he slammed into her. Several times, pounding her pussy. Oh man, that felt good too. And Lori began singing her oh's and soon he ejaculated deep inside her pussy. After they came, he pulled off her and laid to the side of her again.

They were both a little wiped out. Lori placed her hand on his chest and began to stroke and pet Noah. She lowered her hand down towards his cock. She felt the wetness of their juices and cupped his flaccid penis. She put her head in the corner created by his outstretched arm and savored his smells. Then she started kissing him. First on his arm, then on his chest and when she moved up to kiss his lips he grabbed her hair and held her at bay. With his other hand he started pinching her nipples. He started pinching beyond an average person's tolerance. He pinched the shit out of her nipples. One continuous long pinch as hard as he could muster.

That was when Lori started her oh-song again. And she reflexively started rubbing her legs together and she could feel the string between her breasts and her groin tighten. The pinching grew in intensity and she took a peek at his face and saw that he was staring intently at her. She reached out again to kiss him and this time he let her in a little even though he was still pulling her hair and pinching her nipple. She gave him the sweetest little kisses and progressed to stronger melting kisses and then she whispered with awe in her voice, "I think I'm coming." And with that he had her get on her knees and he came at her from behind and he fucked her and slammed into her and she was dying from the pure carnal bliss of it.

Soon enough, they were once again laying down next to each other on the bed. Tired and comfortable. Her hand was on his chest. Stroking his torso in big circles. She thought they might be done but Lori felt his cock grow as she held it this time. She started stroking and kissing him and he had her on her back and pushed her thighs wide open. He then restrained her torso by laying on top of it. Her hand held his cock and was working it. His hand was fingering her pussy. Lots of attention on her clit and soon his fingers were also inside her. Her oh-song became a high-pitched soprano aria. It was magnificent. It was amazing. She was so beyond her average threshold of sensation and soon, with her loudest song ever, when she thought she was going to cease to exist, a warm wetness spewed out of her. He slapped her pussy and liquid sprayed her face. He did it again and there was more spray.

And then all of her words failed her and all she could manage was something like "wow" and "amazing", and "you're nice" and "I like you". She could feel her consciousness transcend and all around her was the universe and wonder mixed with awe and love.

And then Noah, in his loss of words, commented on how yummy Lori was while he was getting dressed and leaving. She still couldn't move. She was so stoned from the rush of chemicals flowing through her veins and energy spewing from her pores.

That was the first time. And each and every time after, it was practically exactly the same. And Lori still couldn't find the words. She knew there was something that happened between them. Something that brought her to a heightened state. She didn't think it was Noah specifically. He was, afterall, a Silicon Valley tech professional. He liked to bike. He was committed to his job. He had a wife but they divorced. He saw other lovers, Lori knew. But they didn't talk about them or much of anything. They really didn't have that much in common but apparently their bodies were like dogs in heat. They couldn't be separated when they were in the room together. The orgasms continued to come. They continued to be amazing and they continued to exceed expectations. But her words never came and then he was gone for a long time.

A long time for Lori was a long and lonely month that spanned from mid-December to mid-January. Nothing like cuffing season and the holidays to frighten men into their burrows for hibernation. But Lori tried. She asked for dates. She let him know she was available. She tried to get his attention. She sent him naked pictures of herself and even more naked stories. They had some awkwardness that needed addressing; some wrinkles that needed to be ironed out. Eventually they met again and it was extremely consistent with what she had previously experienced which was frankly fucking amazing.

Lori was happy to feel his thick shaft in her hands once again. She loved feeling his fingers buried in her hair pulling at her scalp. And oh those sweet sweet painful pinches. And that first gasp. And the upper body restraint as he brought her squirt to life. She felt more comfortable this time with her lack of words with him. Maybe fewer words are better, fewer opportunities for miscommunications and hurt feelings.

But, there's a but there. "What do you want Lori?" She's been asked that question too many times lately and still isn't quite sure she knows the answer to it. To some of it, yes, but to all of it? She knows she wants to have her breasts bound and her nipples tortured with intense sensations. Or maybe engage in an ANR. Maybe even lactate. She wants to be restrained. She wants to be taken. She wants to gasp upon first entry. She wants to drown in sweet kisses. She wants to make a squirty squirt mess. She wants to feel her hair pulled. She wants to be guided and directed. She wants caressing hugs and long kisses. She wants to be consumed and claimed. She wants to give and receive more than what generally occurs in a vanilla relationship. She wants to get her slut on but still find home and safety in strong arms. And she wants rough sex. She knows she and Noah only scratch an itty bit of its surface and she knows that this is all she and Noah have between them. For now, she'll take what she can get from him knowing he is only willing and able to offer so much.

In the meantime, Lori is going to keep looking. She wants to experience all of it. Not just some of it. Maybe it means a non-sexual D/s with someone from another state peppered with date nights with Noah and others sprinkled in. Maybe she'll end up hanging out with swingers one night and bdsm folks another night. Maybe, just maybe, it will all come together, even if it is a patchwork quilt she sews together herself.