Multiples

Story Info
Her fantasy of multiple men comes true.
9.1k words
4.44
25.3k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello reader - below is a fantasy I have that is in all likelihood better left a fantasy. While I have this story in the Group Sex section, the first couple of sex scenes are not group sex. Rather, they are the build up to group sex. There are some slower parts to the story because I value developing any tale in order to give it some depth. Please share any thoughts you may have. I love reading what you think, good or bad. Thanks for reading.

________________________

Will arched his back and groaned as he released into her. With a few deep breaths, he rolled off Sam. Taking in a few deep breaths herself, Sam allowed a grin of satisfaction to grace her face, her blue eyes sparkling with the pleasure of another round of great sex. Will was intolerable everywhere else except in bed and to look at. He had thick black hair, a straight nose, blue eyes and kissable, full lips that seemed stuck in a permanent smirk. They worked together at an advertising firm and it was incredibly easy to keep any of their bedroom activities out of workplace gossip. At best, they tolerated each other at work so no one would assume they did anything together outside of work.

The only thing that truly matched about Will and Sam was their sex drive. Six months ago, the two had been working late on a major project. They couldn't leave the office until it was finished. It had been non-stop bickering between the two of them until it escalated to an all out screaming match. Sam found Will arrogant and completely unwilling to listen. To say it was shocking they ended up kissing is an understatement. Sam quickly found herself laid out on Will's desk, skirt hiked around her waist, panties torn off, and legs spread. Will entered her, rubbing her clit the whole time, until they both exploded in pleasure. For the last six months, they had been each others' booty call, and no one at work was the wiser.

Will sat up in bed and reached down to pick up his boxers. He stood and slid them on. Sam expected him to keep dressing, instead, Will sat down next to her and gave her an intent look.

"What do you want? You can't possibly want another round," snapped Sam. She maybe should have been nicer, but talking after sex would mean taking this relationship to the next level. The only thing Sam wanted to hear out of Will's lips is Spread your legs for me. Anything else Will said was usually filled with arrogant quips of self-promotion.

"Relax, babe. I'll clear out of your wet pussy in a minute. Just gotta ask you a question."

Sam rolled her eyes and retorted, "The answer is no."

"Babe, just hear me out."

"Okay, so what do you want?"

Will took a breath and licked his lips. Was he nervous, Sam wondered. Oh this should be interesting. Sam rolled to her side, her bare breasts swaying as she did so, drawing Will's eyes to her chest.

"Well?" demanded Sam.

Will cleared his throat and said, "I've been invited to this party."

"No dates," Sam interrupted.

"For fuck sakes, will you just shut it and listen. It's not that kind of party. It's a sex party."

"A sex party," Sam repeated, arching her eyebrow.

"Yeah, and I can't go unless I bring a chick with me. One who is hot, good in bed, and willing."

"Okaay...so what, you're just going to pimp me out?"

"No. In fact, I don't care what you do once we get into the party. I just need you so I can get through the front door. Spread your legs for whoever you want or don't. I don't actually care."

"So it's like an orgy?"

"I guess you could set up that scene, if you wanted to. But you could fuck the same dude all night. Or fuck one guy and then move on to the next one. It's held in a giant mansion with lots of bedrooms."

"Um, yeah, this sounds way more like a giant STI party. I like being disease free," Sam said.

"The party isn't for a month. You have to submit paperwork from your doctor within two weeks of the party. Plus, there are all these rules to keep everyone safe. The big two: no means no and absolutely no pictures."

Sam, despite her best efforts, began to take more interest. She liked sex a lot, which was a big reason she didn't have a boyfriend and she wasn't looking for a husband either. Life long monogamy just didn't appeal to her.

"Have you been to one of these parties before?"

"Once, but it was two years ago. Not just any chick agrees to a sex party. I know you'll have a good time. You're hot, Sam. That skinny waist, full tits, tight pussy - I promise, you'll have all the partners you want."

"I swear that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me, and, yet, you still sound like an asshole."

"Babe, we don't see each other because we like talking to one another. We just like fucking."

"That's definitely the truth."

With his typical arrogant smirk, Will asked, "What do you say? Are you in?"

Sam paused for a minute, considering the offer, and then responded,"Sure, why the hell not?"

"Fuck, babe, that's the sexiest thing you've ever said to me," groaned Will. He pulled his boxers back off, and stroked his quickly stiffening cock.

Sam leaned forward and took Will's thickening cock into her mouth. She sucked him, allowing Will to grab the back of her head as he shoved his cock in until it reached the back of her throat. Sam groaned with pleasure, loving the feeling of hard cock filling up her mouth. Will pumped in and out while reaching down to finger her clit.

After a few more strokes, Will pulled out and pushed Sam on to her back. "Spread your legs for me, babe. I'm gonna fuck you hard."

Sam shivered in anticipation, loving the dirty words coming out of Will's mouth.

"That's it, babe, nice and wide. You know you want this hard cock in you, fucking you until you scream, don't you babe?"

Sam groaned, "Yes, just fuck me already." She slid her hand between her legs and began rubbing her clit as Will shoved his cock into her.

"Yeah, squeeze my cock hard with that tight pussy of yours. Squeeze the cum out of me," Will encouraged, picking up his pace.

In a few minutes, Sam felt her orgasm radiate outward. "Fuck yes," she screamed.

Will kept plunging his thick dick into her, fast and hard. "Come on, babe. Keep those legs spread. You love my big cock stretching out that tight pussy of yours."

In a minute or two, Sam felt Will release his third load into her that night. She shivered with the after tremors of her own orgasm.

With a deep breath and a smile, Will rolled off Sam. After a few more minutes of deep breathing, Will sat up in bed and found his boxers again. He dressed completely this time, turned to Sam with a smirk, and said, "See you in bed," and quickly left.

Sam was both terrified and highly turned on by her decision. What the hell had she just agreed to? A sex party? Before she talked herself out of it, Sam got up and cleaned up. She didn't let herself dwell on her decision. This was something she knew she'd like and she wasn't going to deny herself this opportunity.

* * *

The next morning, Sam found herself sitting at her desk, dwelling on her decision.

"Sam, do you have the Abernathy mockup?" her boss asked. The mockup was complete, but Sam had completely forgotten to email it. She looked at her computer screen and realized she just needed to have clicked "send" and the mockup would have been in her boss's inbox 30 minutes ago.

"Yes, right here, Mr. Ellick," she responded as she clicked the send button.

"Are you feeling alright, Sam?"

"Sure. Just a bit of a headache this morning," Sam lied smoothly.

"Well, take a quick walk, get some coffee. Clear your head. Maybe call your doctor if your headaches keep happening. The ThinkCo file is due at the end of the day and it can't be late."

"Of course, Mr. Ellick," Sam smiled as she lifted up her coffee mug.

Mr. Ellick half smiled, half smirked at her and left her cubicle.

Fuck me, thought Sam. Time to get her head out of the clouds and get her project finished.

Mr. Ellick was right about one thing, she did need to call her doctor. On her way to pick up her lunch, she scheduled an appointment for a full STI screener. By the time 5:00 pm rolled around, Sam clicked the send button, making sure her boss had the ThinkCo file before she left work.

* * *

"You scheduled your screener?" demanded Will.

"I already told you I did. Quit worrying," Sam replied, her eyebrows arching in annoyance.

"Don't get snippy. Just want to make sure everything is a go. I promise, you're gonna have so much fun."

"Are you going to fuck me or just talk to me about the fun I am going to have in a month?"

"Impatient for my cock?" Will grinned as he shoved Sam back on to her bed.

"Not if all you do is talk about it and not use it," Sam responded while flipping Will on to his back and straddling him.

Will reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse. "Come on, babe, you know my cock is your current favorite sex toy," Will chided as he pulled her blouse from her shoulders.

"And maybe I'll find an upgrade next month," retorted Sam as she unclasped her bra.

"Doubtful,"Will responded, his voice becoming muffled as he sunk his face between her breasts.

"So sure of yourself," Sam drawled, while pulling Will's polo shirt off.

Both Sam and Will worked out at the company gym and their bodies were toned and trim. Although, they couldn't work out at the same time because it had led to fucking in a bathroom stall and the closest they'd ever come to being caught. Sam rubbed an appreciative hand down Will's chest and abs, enjoying how well he maintained his physique.

Will lifted Sam off him so he could unzip and pull down her skirt. He pulled her thong down next and carefully slipped it over her high heels.

"Stand up, babe. I'm gonna fuck you from behind while staring at that sweet ass of yours."

Will knew Sam liked being fucked from behind, whether it was with her on all fours, bent over a desk, or just braced against a wall. She heard Will unzip his pants and became more wet with anticipation.

"You gonna let some guy fuck you like this next month?" Will breathed into her ear as he pushed her down so she could brace herself on her vanity. "Maybe more than one guy," Will continued and then nibbled on her earlobe.

If she didn't know better, Sam would almost think Will could read her mind. Sam had a reoccurring fantasy, one she usually deemed best left as a fantasy, where a group of men bent her over, and one after another, they used her pussy to get off. She wouldn't even know which guy was in her. Next month, she could make that fantasy a reality.

"That's funny, normally you're so vocal," Will chuckled and then lined up his cock and shoved it into her.

Sam let out a groan. The fantasy of a group of men lining up to use her played through her mind.

Will gripped her hips tightly, holding his cock deep in her. He leaned forward and cooed, "Did I touch on a fantasy you like? Come on, babe, tell me about it. What naughty things might I catch you doing at the sex party?"

Sam bit her bottom lip, breathed heavily through her nose, and enjoyed the feeling of Will's thick cock pumping in and out of her. Will snaked his hand around and rubbed her clit, causing her to arch her back.

"Are you holding out on me? Come on, tell me this fantasy of yours. I'll start. You're bent over, legs spread wide, that tight pussy open and on display, waiting for a stranger's hard cock to plunge into you. How does the rest of the fantasy go?"

Could she really tell him? Did it matter? She had agreed to go to a sex party with him so he was going to see her with another man...or five.

Will slowed down his pumping and leaned close to Sam's ear again. "This must be one powerful fantasy. It's got you tongue tied. Is that because you're picturing a cock in your mouth while I use your pussy?"

No, it definitely wasn't that. She liked giving head, but not while she was getting done from behind.

"No," Sam shook her head while shoving her ass against Will, hoping to encourage him to speed up.

"No way. If you want this cock to drill your pussy, I'm gonna need more details than that, Babe."

"Fine," Sam half moaned. "I want to be bent over and one guy after another does me hard until they get off."

"Samantha Belle, what a surprising slut you are. You want to be gang banged."

"Yes, but I'm not interested in giving out hand jobs or blow jobs," moaned Sam as Will picked up the pace. "Just fucked. I don't want to even see who's fucking me."

"So you want this tight pussy of yours used raw?"

"Yes..."

"How many cocks do you think this pussy could take in one evening?"

"I don't even know. A lot."

"So you want to be filled up with cum and not even see whose cum is filling your pussy."

"Yes, so much."

Will picked up the pace even more, pumping into her hard.

"Do you want to feel the cum dripping down your legs?"

"Yes," Sam screamed an orgasm hitting her hard and suddenly.

Will remained silent as he pumped into her. He reached around and rubbed her clit. Her pussy squeezed around his cock, until he released his load with a groan. He pulled his cock out, but used his hand to hold her down.

"Go on, babe, feel that cum dripping down your legs."

Sam shivered with delight as she felt Will's warm load slide down her inner thighs.

"You are definitely the right woman for this party," Will chuckled and then smacked her upturned ass. "And now you have a mess to clean up."

Will backed up, releasing Sam. He dressed quickly and left.

Sam finally stood upright, her legs shaking. Slowly she made her way to the bathroom and turned on the shower. This sex party was going to be the death of her pussy.

* * *

Sam stood in front of her full length mirror. Her brown hair was piled on top of her head, silver earrings hung from her ears, and her blue eyes neatly framed by mascara and a little eyeshadow. For good measure, she added just a touch of blush, but didn't want to overdo the make up. It would just turn into a mess by the end of the night. She wore a classic, short black cocktail dress. Her thong was extra skimpy and her heels higher than normal. The dress came with a built in bra, which suited her just fine. It's not like she intended to wear the dress or any clothing for too long. She spent far more time shaving all of herself. She sported just a patch of hair above her pussy and her legs were smooth and soft.

Will had submitted their paperwork two weeks earlier and they both had been approved. He would be by in just ten minutes to pick her up. She knew the mansion was in a really wealthy suburb about 30 minutes away. Taking a deep breath in through her nose and releasing it through her mouth, Sam attempted to ward off her nervous jitters. She grabbed her purse, checked inside to find it contained the exact same things it had five minutes ago. Condoms, phone, ID, house key, and $50 just in case she needed a cab.

Using the railing, Sam guided herself down the stairs, and stood by the front door. She stared out the window waiting for Will's red sports car to pull up. Right on time, Will pulled into her driveway. She made her way to the car and got in. Will had the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

"Damn, babe, you're looking fucking hot."

"Thanks," she smiled.

"Don't be nervous. I promise, you'll be a hit. I'm positive you will be able to arrange that gang bang you want."

"That seems a bit awkward, just walking up to strangers and saying, 'Hey, want gang bang me?'"

"Babe, this is a sex party. That's the kind of kinky shit that happens at a sex party."

"Yeah, what kind of kinky shit are you going to ask for?"

"I wanna see if I can fuck a girl while she eats out another girl."

"Count me out of that little fantasy."

"Obviously, your pussy is gonna be busy with a never ending train of dicks. Honestly, once I find two girls to have fun with, I may find myself watching the Sam Gang Bang Show."

"You seem so sure about me having a gang bang."

"I already said you were hot. I like fucking you and I have excellent taste. Of course you're gonna have a gang bang."

Sam rolled her eyes, but remained silent the rest of the drive. Unlike her, Will clearly had no reservations about any part of this sex party.

* * *

Will pulled up to a massive mansion. Sam could see the lights were on in all the rooms, but all the blinds were drawn so the light just leaked out the sides of the windows. She took a deep breath, but didn't move to get out of the car. Will popped out of the car and circled around to her door. He opened the door and extended his hand.

"Come on, babe. It's time to have some fun," Will said with more of a smile than a smirk.

She accepted his hand and once she was out of the car, Will pulled her body tight against his. In her ear, he whispered, "Just breathe, babe. You're fucking gorgeous, and you can have anything you want this evening." Will sucked on her earlobe and trailed kisses down her neck. He squeezed her waist and then offered her his arm.

This was the most gentlemanly Will had ever been to her and Sam appreciated his actions at the moment. It soothed her nerves enough to follow him to the front door.

Will reached his hand to knock on the door, but it opened before his knuckles made contact.

"Welcome," a pretty redhead, wearing a sheer, black negligee, cut in a baby doll style, said.

"Hi there," grinned Will, clearly eyeing up the woman.

"IDs," the woman demanded.

Sam scooped hers out of her purse and Will pulled his from his wallet. She compared the IDs to a list of names on her phone, then nodded, and handed the IDs back.

"I'm glad you could both make it. Remember, we use first names only, and no means no. Also, no phones beyond the foyer. I'll take your personal effects and lock them into the safe," she said as she pointed to a safe in the corner of the room. It was a massive safe already filled with purses and phones.

Hesitantly, Sam handed over her purse. She felt like she was giving up her safety net. Will had no such hesitancy.

"Babe, put my phone in your purse. It'll make it easier at the end of the night." The redhead was already holding Sam's purse. She undid the clasp and Will dropped his phone, keys, and wallet into Sam's purse. The tiny pouch bulged with the extra contents.

The woman set Sam's overstuffed purse on the middle shelf of the safe. She turned, gave a smile, and said, "Please head through that doorway and enjoy a drink."

Will hooked elbows with Sam, gave her a classic Will smirk, and tugged her through the doorway.

As Sam entered the new room, she found it full of couches and chairs with people sitting everywhere. Some were making out. One woman was only clad in her thong as two men casually bent over to sucked on her nipples. One man dipped the woman's nipple into his glass of wine and then sucked her nipple clean. Both men resumed their conversation with a third man, sitting across from them, like there wasn't a mostly naked woman sitting among them.

The third man, sitting across from the woman, set his wine glass down on a table to the side of him, leaned forward, and grasped the woman by her outer thighs. He pulled her forward, causing the woman to laugh. Once the woman's ass was near the edge of the couch, the man quickly slid down her thong. He pushed her legs open. The men sitting on either side of her, each grabbed a leg and held them open. The man across from her delved between her legs. Soon the woman was writhing on the couch and moaning. The two men next to her continued to suck on her nipples and grab her breasts.

"See," Will breathed into her ear, causing Sam to jump, "look at how much fun that woman is having. Guaranteed each of those men is going to sample her pussy this evening. Now let's go get that drink."

Will guided her to a bar tucked into the corner of the room. A topless woman was behind the bar. "Hey there, what can I get you?" she asked with a smile.