Roulette

Story Info
Two college students attend a wild sex party.
3.9k words
4.41
15.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you before, I just don't want to go to that stupid party!"

Ugh, sometimes Mary really felt like killing her roommate. This discussion had been going on for almost two days now, and she really needed to wrap it up and get it over with.

"Look Theo, it's not like we haven't talked about this a gazillion times. You promised to go there with me if I get Tyler to ask you out. He did, and you fucked it up"

"But I didn't..."

"Uh, bitch, you talked about you ideal wedding dress during your first date - that's like the epitome of fucking it up, so please - just accept it. Besides, I really need to go to this party, and you know exactly why"

It was true, Mary needed to be at this party. It was only her second year in college, and this was the kind of party you just had to go at least once during your time at college. Also, Ryan was gonna be there, so that was another reason not to skip this one - even if that cheap Italian whore Benita would probably stick to him like a piece of used up chewing gum. Bottom line, she had to be there. So she put on her best cutesy face and flashed her most gorgeous smile at Theo, who was still in her pajamas, apparently trying to look as drab and wallflowery as humanly possible.

"Alright, alright. I know you just wanna do it with Ryan, but you know how these parties are..."

Damn right she wanted to "do it" with Ryan and show this egotistical sixpack-sporting hunk of deliciousness that she was better than Benita in every way possible, but that was only half the fun. Ryan's parties were notorious for all kinds of sex and kinky debauchery - truth be told, they were supposed to be more like orgies than social gatherings.

"Yes, I know how these parties are, and so do you" Mary was now frantically rummaging through her make-up bag, looking her good eyeliner. She wanted to look as hot as possible. "Besides honey, you really do need to get laid, so it's just perfect for you anyway."

Silence. She didn't even need to turn around to know that Theo had probably turned beet red already. Sometimes she felt as if Theo somehow grew up in the fifties and then skipped a few years to go to college in 2018. As pure as freshly fallen snow, that one. No wonder her last (and presumably first) boyfriend had left her, Mary didn't even want to imagine how dull her roommate must have been between the sheets. And she kinda enjoyed making her uncomfortable.

"These walls are paper thin, Theo. So I know that you masturbate, like, all the time"

Yup, that did the trick. Redness level: 100.

"Okay Mary, you won. Let's go to that stupid party. What should I wear?"

"As little as possible honey. Oh, and make sure to shave." Mary popped her head back into Theo's room once more. "Everywhere"

Apparently, there was also redness level 110.

Having made herself clear enough, Mary went ahead and took a long, steamy shower to prepare her mind and body for what had to be the most important social event of her life. Getting an invitation from Ryan and Benita had not been easy, and that asshole Ryan had made her jump through several hoops before finally agreeing to let her participate.

One of those hoops involved his mate Paul and the small closet on the fourth floor of the Wennicke building. She had no problem with sucking some freshman dick, she actually even considered herself somewhat of a fellatio artist, but Paul had been one of those "let me grab your hair and almost make you choke on my cock" types - typical for inexperienced wannabe macho dudes. Anyway, it was all worth it as Ryan had finally handed her the blood red envelope that contained an invitation for this most exclusive party. She had no idea why he had insisted on her bringing Theo along, but she was sure that Theo would ever leave early or find a way to hide in some corner while the real adults enjoyed themselves.

Mary stepped out of the shower, dried her long blond hair and put it up in a cute ponytail, the way Ryan had always liked her best. They had shared one amazing winter with each other, full of love, passion, and loads and loads of hot, steamy sex. It had felt as if they were made for each other, and Mary had fallen head over heels for Ryan - it was not only his body, but his charm and wits that had sealed the deal for her.

Then Benita came back.

Ryan and Benita had apparently been a thing for the better part of the last three years, their relationship being in a constant flux of being madly in love and hating each other's guts. Once the Italian princess had shown her oh so pretty face on campus again, Mary was yesterday's news and Ryan was back in her arms.

Today Mary would show him exactly what he was missing. She had picked out a tight red dress that was short enough to turn all kinds of heads, and that nobody would ever wear unless they had a very specific goal in mind. She approvingly noted that this ridiculously tiny piece of fabric highlighted all the rights parts of her body - the slim waist, the cute butt and the firm pair of boobs she was most proud of. Mary decided that putting on underwear was probably not necessary - after all, no panties were the best panties.

"Wow, that dress is quite...short"

Theo was standing in her doorway, the tiny redhead's eyes trying to take in her roomie's minimalistic choice of clothes.

"Hot, isn't it? Wait till you see the best part!" Mary turned around and slightly bent over, giving Theo a prime view of her bare ass and clean shaven pussy.

"MARY! Please!"

It was just too easy and amusing to make her feel uncomfortable. Besides, Theo just had to be punished for deciding on a pink crop top and skinny jeans. Mary just had to find a way to ditch her as soon as possible.

They arrived at Ryan's place thirty minutes after the scheduled time. It had seemed like a reasonable time to show up (after all, you never ever want to be the first person to arrive at a party), but after they came through the door, Ryan immediately ran up to them.

"Mary, Theo, where the hell have you been? Everybody is waiting, you know that?"

Okay, that theory went out the window, but at least people had been waiting instead starting the fun without them. They followed their host into the main room, and Mary couldn't help but notice Ryan's sexy butt that was perfectly accentuated by a pair of tight black leather pants. He was shirtless, of course, showing off his chiselled abs and strong muscular breast.

Mary felt herself getting turned on by just looking at him. She almost started fantasizing about ditching Theo right there and getting some precious alone time with her host, when an all too familiar voice with an all too annoying Mediterranean accent cut through her dreams.

"Mary! I am so glad you could make it! And I see you brought your friend"

Benita, the bane of her existence and man-stealing whore. The worst thing about it was that even Mary had to admit how incredibly gorgeous this woman was. Her face could easily be on the cover of any fashion magazine, and her body was hot beyond description. Flawless skin, perfect black hair, luscious lips and breasts that seemed to just defy the laws of gravity. Competing with her was gonna be tough either way, but Benita's clothing put even Mary's own tight red dress to shame. The Italian beauty queen's body was wrapped in a loose layer of what looked like chiffon that was only held together by a thin belt around her waist and left very little to imagination.

There were about ten people in the room, a seemingly random assortment of students that had - for one reason or another, been invited to take part in this special event. There was only one other girl there, a black haired Asian that seemed oddly familiar. She was currently fawning over Paul's muscular thighs and obviously having the time of her life. "Have fun giving him head" Mary thought while pouring herself a drink. She didn't know any of the other guy's by name, but she had seen most of them around campus at one point or another. She was just about to introduce herself to one particular handsome stranger when, once again, the Italian menace demanded the room's undivided attention.

Benita stepped forward, her see-through dress now hung open and her perfect breasts immediately made Mary feel bad about her own boobs. It got even worse when she began to speak, as even her Italian accent was hot. God damn, was this woman perfect in every way?

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, we are going to play roulette and crown the king and queen today. The rules are very simple: All the ladies will lie down on the table, and the men will stand in a circle around us. Then we fuck. Each man has to thrust into a woman at least ten times before moving on to the next one.

If a man comes inside a woman, he is out. The last man standing, and I really mean standing, is the fucking king today." She really drew out the second standing and said in in the sexiest voice of all time, as if everyone didn't understand full well what she meant. It seemed a completely stupid and pretentious, but all the men in the room seemed even more mesmerized by Benita than before.

"The woman who made the most men come inside them will be the fucking queen" The Italian beauty apparently couldn't help explaining that part without seductively rubbing her fingers between her scandalously hot legs, and looking at the reactions of the male participants Mary just had to wonder if Benita hadn't just scored her first few points already.

Mary looked at Theo, almost expecting a look of utter shock and horror from learning about this evening's special event, but much to her surprise, her shy roommate seemed to be eager to get started, as she had already gotten rid of her ridiculous pink crop top and exposed a more than respectable pair of boobs.

There were not many words exchanged as the participants got themselves ready. The girls had all gotten naked and taken their place on the huge round oaken table in the middle of the room. Mary couldn't help taking a quick peek at her competitor, and was not surprised to see that even Bonita's vagina was absolutely flawless. It looked like one of those perfect designer-pussies that all teenage girls want to have and all teenage boys want to fuck.

It must have been quite a sight, four beautiful young ladies naked on the table, their legs spread and ready to accept the cocks of six different men. It was their host Ryan, his remarkably large penis already hard and ready for action, who went around the table and put a generous amount of lube on the awaiting pussies.

Mary couldn't wait to feel his fingers inside her again, and little pulses of pleasure shot through her body when it was finally her turn and Ryan carefully lubed up the most intimate parts of her body. It felt so good feeling him on her skin again, but it only lasted a few moments, and then Ryan was on to the next one.

"Oh look at her, looks like this one won't be needing any lube at all". Mary was just about to complain about Benita even being good at getting wet when she realized that the Italian beauty was to her right, but Ryan was speaking about the person opposite of her. As the Asian girl was to her left, this only left Theo - the shy redhead seemed to be really enjoying the party so far. Who would have thought, but people always say that still waters ran deep.

The six gentlemen had now all gotten naked as well, and some of them were obviously pretty excited for what was about to happen. It was all kinds of crazy, and Mary actually considered bailing out for a few seconds, but chickening out know would probably ruin her reputation on campus forever, especially with Benita and even Theo apparently being totally cool with being fucked by six different guys.

Ryan was now giving some further instructions to the brave contestants, once more explaining the rules, the ten thrust minimum and the logistics of starting with six guys. Four of them would start, each going to town on one of the girls, while the other two had to wait their turn.

Mary was almost surprised when she realized that Ryan was positioning himself in front of her, apparently deciding that she was the first to be graced by his cock - that was something she was willing to consider a small victory against Miss Italy.

Somebody, probably one of the two spare men hit a switch that dimmed the light and started some kind of cheesy soft rock compilation - that was apparently the sign to get started, as Ryan leaned over her, gently stroked her face with the palm of his hand, and then pushed inside her.

God, how she had missed fucking him. Mary suddenly began having flashback to the seedy hotel room in Vegas where they had spent a magical week doing nothing else but screwing their brains out all day and night. It felt so good having him inside her once again, and Mary could feel her body reacting to this familiar and exciting feeling, and she tried to tense all the muscles in her pussy to truly show him all that he was missing.

Then, just as she was starting to truly enjoy the situation and getting lost in the moment, she heard somebody clapping their hands and suddenly Ryan's wonderful cock was not inside her anymore and Mary was pulled back into reality. Their time was up, and Ryan moved over to Benita, and Mary had never hated that little whore more than right there in this moment.

The man of her wet dreams was replaced by a gangly redhead who dutifully introduced himself as Roger. Mary had noticed him before and wondered why they had invited this nerd to the party, but just assumed that he had done a few favors for Ryan and earned himself the right to what would probably be the best night of his life. When Roger started fucking her, she was immediately reminded of one of her first boyfriends in high school, who had begged her to let him fuck her for months but had no idea what to do once she had finally given in to his demands.

Young Roger here was obviously trying his best, but Mary knew and felt that he was way too inexperienced to know what he was doing. She could hear Theo moaning behind her and wondered who was having this effect on her roomie when somebody clapped their hands again and Roger had to say his goodbyes - which he did, literally.

The next round saw her getting ravaged by a guy she had never seen before. With his square jaw and broad shoulders he looked like a caricature of every college's football superstar, and Mary kinda liked that. Besides, Mr. Football had a good-sized cock and was furiously penetrating her, which also made her like him. She was almost enjoying herself a little too much when she heard Roger squealing next to her.

"One point for our perfect Benita" she thought to herself, good old Roger had apparently not been ready for her magic Italian pussy.

To make matters worse, also Mr. Football was now taken away from her, only to end up in Benita's grasp as well. He was promptly replaced by Paul who seemed all to eager to finally dip his famously girthy cock into Mary's awaiting pussy. At first she just wanted to get it over with, but when she looked to her right and saw Mr. Football arching his back and then shooting his load all over Benita's breasts, she suddenly wanted nothing more than make that damn creep Paul come inside her. And she knew exactly how to make that happen.

Mary looked deep into Paul's grey-green eyes, frantically moved her hips back and forth and then moved her open fist in front of her mouth - giving the international sign for blowjobs. She didn't know if it was the movement of her hips, the visual stimulation of the memory of her swallowing his load a few days ago, but what she did know was that she had just made Paul drop out of the game by him shooting his hot semen deep inside her.

New score 1:2, little miss Italy had not won yet.

There were only three guy remaining now. Ryan seemed to have the time of his life, going from woman to woman and not showing any signs up stopping anytime soon. An Asian dude, who later turned out to be the Asian girl's fiancée, was obviously pacing himself and trying to include ample rest periods between performing only the minimum amount of thrusts.

There was also bald guy Mary had never seen before, and this was her next goal. They were in the third round now, and this guy was getting redder by the second now and looked almost like a balloon ready to pop. As soon as he had finished with the Asian girl next to her, Mary pulled him over and impaled herself on his cock. She could see the veins on his forehead and hoped that he would not die from an aneurysm - at least not before climaxing inside her. She continued milking his dick when suddenly heard a loud female moan from behind and realized that Ryan had just made Theo orgasm. Women coming was not even part of the game, but apparently Theo really did enjoy herself.

Her bald partner seemed rather intrigued by what was happening, so Mary decided to take a page out of Theo's book and start moaning in pleasure as well.

"Please make me come too" she whispered in her momentary lover's ear, who immediately picked up the pace and urgency of his trusts. It took only a few more seconds and some passionate moans for him to spill his load in her now very sloppy vagina. 2:2, with two guys left.

"Faking an orgasm, Mary?"

"At least that's the only thing fake about me" she blurted, now even keener on besting Benita than ever before.

Ryan was going to town on the quiet Asian girl now, while her fiancée was doing his very best to endure the sweet torture of some prime Italian pussy. Despite his best efforts and smart strategy, he probably wasn't going to last much longer, and Mary sincerely hoped that it would be her that would finally make him climax.

She had barely finished the thought when Ryan was suddenly inside her, obviously enjoying the sticky and warm environment of her pussy. He pushed his dick inside her and fucked her hard, much harder than she had anticipated. He too was close, she realized, and maybe, just maybe, she could seal the deal right now.

"We have a winner!"

"Wha...?!"

It was good old Roger who had interrupted their lovemaking. After his rather early loss he took up the mantle of referee and he now proclaimed that Ryan had been named the king of the Roulette.

"That little vixen Theo" she thought, her little wallflower roommate had apparently scored a point for herself by making the Asian guy come and taking him out of the game.

Roger clapped his hands again "Now to crown the queen!"

This was it, this was her moment. Ryan was still deep inside her, but she could see him exchanging conspiratory looks with the whore next to her. King and queen, riding off in the sunset together - that could be a nice story, but Mary was hell-bent on ruining it for her.

She clenched her pussy even more than before, and forced Ryan to enjoy every inch of his thrusts.

There was no way he was leaving without coming inside her.

She counted her ex-boyfriends thrusts now 6...7...8... Mary tilted her hips forward slightly, getting ready for the big finale.

...9...

As he was just about to push inside her one last time, Mary wrapped her long legs around his waist and pulled him close. At the same time, she tilted her hips even more and thus made him go deeper inside her than he ever had before. When she saw the look in his eyes, she knew exactly that she had already won. She used her legs to make him thrust a few more times, and she soon felt his hot semen shooting deep inside her pussy.

Mary couldn't help but smile when Roger came over and raised her arm.

"We have a queen!" he proclaimed in the most cringeworthy way possible.

After the game was over Benita, visibly upset with her boyfriend for not making her queen, served cool drinks and some snacks to the competitors. She was still fully nude and did her best to show off her breasts and bare pussy as often as possible, obviously needing some validation and a boost for her ego.

12