Roulette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan took a big gulp from a cold beer and then addressed his guests once more.

"Thank you all for coming today, pun intended. We're not quite at the end though, as king and queen get to choose with whom they want to spend the rest of the night"

"Well there you go" Mary though "The lunkhead even managed to say 'whom', but he will probably still be dumb enough to pick Benita instead of me."

He walked up to where Mary and Benita where standing, and all the guests were wondering who his chosen partner for the night would be. He reached out his hand and, to the surprise of absolutely everybody, put his arm around Theo's waist.

"You are such a dirty little girl, I like that!" he slapped her ass and proceeded to lead her up the staircase to the second floor, where they would likely fuck each other's brain out for the rest of the night.

Mary wanted to be sad and angry, but looking at Benita's fuming face made it impossible not to feel at least somewhat vindicated. Besides, she was the queen and could now also choose a partner to have all kinds of kinky fun with. She looked at the people in the room and pondered her possibilities. The football player was the first that came to mind, of course, but there was also Paul and that high-endurance Asian guy that could probably serve their purpose.

Then, however, she had a much better idea.

"Benita"

The room was quiet. Nobody dared to say a word.

"Benita my dear, I just had three guys, including your boyfriend by the way, fill my pussy with their cum. I really need somebody to lick it clean. Are you up for the challenge?"

The look on Benita's face was a priceless mixture of confusion, anger and a tiny hint of lust.

"Oh yeah, it was going to be a good night" she thought as she led her Italian princess up the stairs.

12