Round Robin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At eight o'clock Robin's husband told her he was going outside to smoke his pipe. He had already secreted her comb in his jacket pocket. He was surprised to see she had brought along an old vintage, alabaster comb that he had given as a wedding gift. It was quite large and heavy; something he had seen in an antique shop window once and thought she would like. As he left the room he told her to put on "something nice".

Robbie's husband was the first to arrive at the bar. The closed sign was still up, but the elderly man was there and waved him in. The old gent pointed to the table where the previous evening's meeting had taken place and disappeared into the back. By 8:25 the five other husbands had arrived. The old man once again brought whiskey and glasses. This time it was a twelve year old blended scotch. After setting the drink tray down the man returned with a large, polished, silver ice bucket.

"Your combs please gentlemen." the white haired man said.

Robin's husband had no idea what he was talking about. He had completely forgotten his wife's comb in his pocket. Then he saw the other husbands pull out combs of their own and drop them in the bucket. All of the combs were unique ranging from cheap dollar store plastic combs to an elaborate metal comb with a cloisonne handle.

Katrin's husband explained the purpose of the combs to the newbies. It was tradition at the society to use something very personal to divvy up the wives each night of the share. It was said to bring good luck to the swap. Each man would blindly draw a comb out of the bucket. The husband of the wife whose comb it was would identify himself and hand over the key to his room in exchange for his wife's comb back. His wife was then property of the keyholder until morning. The next night the process would be repeated. If a man draws a comb he has had before he just throws it back and the draw continues until each man has had a night with each woman.

"So, which one of you randy boys is going to go first?" Katrin's husband was full of enthusiasm.

He too knew the odds of getting a virgin and blood was already pumping to his loins. No one spoke up so he said he would do the honors. He drew the unusual metal comb that turned out to belong to Franny, the 36 year old spinner from Canada. The drawing continued until every man had a comb. Robin's husband was pleased to get Tara's basic, lavender, plastic one. He would be getting a full virgin! He barely noticed when his wife's pure white comb was drawn by Leigh's husband who was a big guy about 6'1" tall and around 230 pounds.

Robin lay back in her room. She had once again put on the old yellow teddy. It had big poofy sleeves and a plunging neckline that went below the level of her breasts almost to her navel. It was held together across the bodice with fine satin ties. There was a hook and latch in the crotch for easier access. The leg openings were also poofy and cut high on the leg making her look a bit taller than her five five and a half. She had not bothered with shoes as she was staying in but has put on some attractive, dainty slippers. When she heard a key in the lock she hurried to alluringly position herself on the bed.

Leigh's husband, the man who now held the key to room seven, was unsure of what he would find on the other side of the door it opened. He had not paid enough attention to the introductions to know who or what he would be getting for the night. He was retired navy having reached the rank of CPO. He now owned a small carpet cleaning business that has just started to take off. He was not a particularly cruel or hard man. In fact, he was quite well liked. But he was not going to put up with any resistance either. He had signed on to the society because he wanted something new and racy in his life. He did not mind at all that he had to share his wife. He was well aware that she had been fairly promiscuous before they met, and they had been together quite a while now. So, what the Hell anyway.

As she heard the key turn in the door, Robin forced a small smile on her face. As the door slowly opened and a big man who was not her husband entered, even that small smile quickly faded. Her reaction was normal in that she just assumed the man had the wrong room. She looked for something to cover herself with as she spoke, "Excuse me, I think you have the wrong room!"

The man did not immediately respond; rather, he just let his gaze roam over her. Because the bed had yet to be turned down, there was nothing really to cover the revealing lace teddy. As she stood up from the bed, Robin pulled a pillow in front of her and ineffectually tried to find some modesty. She spoke again,

"Sir, I said you have the wrong room, now please get out!"

Now the man said something. No, no little lady. I've got the right room."

As he said this he held up the room key and jangled it.

Up to that point it had not occurred to Robin how someone entering the wrong room would use a key to do so. Her next though was that the front desk had made some mistake and she said so. She tried in vain to explain that there must be some mistake, and that he needed to leave and go figure it out. But the man just waved his keyed hand again and interrupted her.

"I'm guessing your hubby didn't explain the score to you honey. You're in the middle of a big time wife swap. You and all the other gals here are to be shared around for the next two weeks. You're mine for the night. Right now your man is off in the room of another woman. Maybe my own wife. I don't know, and I don't care. Tonight you're my wife, and it's time to get down to business."

Needless to say, this shocking revelation was more than Robin could comprehend all at once. But the gist of it was this guy thought he was going to have her sexually. Robin's next thought was to look for a weapon to defend herself. But there was absolutely nothing to use. Not even a lamp or an ashtray. Maybe the society had set it up that way on purpose? If not to fight, then to run. But where? The bathroom was the only option and that was on the other side of the bed with a hulking man in the way. Still, she had to try.

By this time Leigh's husband was taking his clothes off. He had not worn much in preparation for night. He had on a polo with no undershirt. Khakis with boxers underneath. He had loafers on with no socks. These he kicked off. He undid his belt and dropped his pants to the floor not bothering to kick them off his feet. As he pulled the polo over his head, Robin saw her chance and made a break for the bathroom by running around the foot of the bed. This brought her within a foot and a half of him. Moreover, he had anticipated this move and it was a simple thing for him to stick his strong right arm out and fling her back the way she had come.

As she was shoved, Robin fell over the left front corner of the bed. She then tumbled onto the floor on the left side. Her attacker was now completely naked. She instinctively looked toward his groin and was shocked by what she saw. The man was paunchy and thick in his midsection. The fat of his gut came right up to the base of his organ. This was still more or less soft and protruded from his thickset groin. Even soft it struck her as oddly thick. It was no so long, but very thick.

Robin now came to her senses. The man was grinning at her but not making any overt move for the moment. So she stood on her own and once again tried to flee. Since she was now backed in to a small space between the bed and dresser, her only escape route was over the bed itself. She jumped with remarkable agility onto the bed still standing upright and tried to run across it. Leigh's husband simply reached out and grabbed her right leg and yanked her off her feet. She fell flat on her stomach, although the quality of the bedding made it hardly uncomfortable.

The man now became a bit impatient. "Now little lady, there just ain't nowheres to go. You're mine for the night. And tomorrow night another feller is gonna come in here's and take you for the night. So ya might as well get used to it now."

All this was voiced while she was still lying face down. Now he grabbed both her ankles in his hands and flipper her over on her back. His cock was now fully hard. It was pretty average in length. About 6 1/4" long fully aroused. But what it lacked in length, it more than made up for in girth. In fact, its length and girth were exactly the same. In truth, if the man just lost thirty or so pounds he could probably add an inch to his cock and have a truly formidable instrument.

Leigh's husband eyed his target. What interested him the most was the yellow, satin covered crotch that looked up at him from the middle of the bed. His hands were still crossed like an X gripping her ankles. He let go to reposition himself and Robbie took this last chance to get away by trying to scoot back across the bed. She did not get far. His huge hands quickly and easily took hold of her slender calfs and puller her to his edge of the bed.

"Now that's enough of that little lady. Your not goin' anywhere till mornin'; so you might as well settle in for a long night."

With that he reached his left arm under her head from her right. His pawlike hand took hold of the fragile nape of her neck. When next she tried to scoot back, he gave her a light but firm squeeze that threatened to crush her spine. She got the message and stayed put this time. She now tried the only thing left to her. Something that up to this point had not occurred to her. She decided to scream rape. But as she opened her mouth to do so an other's voice filler her ears. It seemed to come from from across the hall in room six. It was a feminine voice filled with pain and fear hoarsely crying out. Then she heard another cry, fainter, from down the hall. This was a more shrill, piercing shriek followed by a crying sob.

It was then that she realized what the man was saying was true. Her own husband must have somehow been duped. But if this was true, then where was he now. Was he in on the whole thing? Was he one of the men making those other women scream? For now these questions could not be answered. For now it was all she could do to survive what was, as the man said, going to surely be a long night.

The man in question was now more than ready to begin. He reached out with his free right hand and pulled the last barrier to his lust aside. Although the garment's designers had conveniently placed a hook and eye catch in the crotch for easy access, even this was too much of a hindrance. He simply grabbed at the fabric and yanked it aside to expose her sex. This sex was shaved clean at the sides, but at the top it had a nicely groomed triangle of soft, light, brown hair. Much of this was still obscured by the teddy. Her lips were smooth and tight without any trace of her inner lips showing. She was in fear and panic. Her vagina was dry and tight as could be.

Leigh's husband was insensitive to her plight. If she had been more cooperative he might have taken the time to loosen her up a bit. Sadly, now her resistance had driven him into a lust filled frenzy as a woman's resistance often does to a man. He took his abnormally stubby meat at the base and tried to shove it in her. It slammed against her tightly closed snatch and made no headway. Robin grunted and exhaled air as he did so. Next time he backed up and slammed in again. This time she gave an audible ah in his ear. He realized what he was doing was not working, and like any sane man, tried something else.

Keeping his left-handed grip on the back of her neck, he let go of his cock. Both her feet were flat on the edge of the mattress. Her right hand had a handful of bedspread. Her left hand was still flailing around alternating between slapping his back and trying to scratch it. With his now free right hand he reached up and grabbed her resisting arm just below the elbow and pushed it back onto the mattress. She kept it there long enough for him to reach under and drive his thick fingers into her slit. He roughly spread her outer labia with his outer fingers and shoved his middle finger in her.

She jumped at this intrusion and once again tried to swat him away with her left hand. He responded by removing his hand and replacing with his cock. He re-pinned her arm and shoved himself in her. Robin's hole was penny sized from the light probe she had gotten from his finger. His cock, in addition to be unusually thick, had a rather blunt head. It did not have the usual fire helmet shape of most dicks. Thus, there was very little difference in his shaft and head. For Robbie, it was a bit like having a can of shaving gel shoved up her.

This time Robin's scream was real. A shrill, piercing scream that was both physical pain and emotional trauma. Leigh's husband was not about to back off. He had purchase with his cock and managed to get about a third of it in her. Considering their size difference and mutual dryness, this was an accomplishment. He pushed in again savoring the combination of her size and feel. It was a bit like having construction paper rubbed over his cock. But this time his dick did not budge. Her body was unyielding in its present position.

Leigh's husband adjusted his posture slightly to give himself a more downward angle. Then he just let gravity do the rest. With 230 pounds of backing Robbie either had to disappear into the mattress or accept him into her body. Since she could not do the former, she had to do the latter. Her vaginal sphincter just opened up under the force. It opened wider than it had ever been asked to do so before. Her screams turned into anguished sobs as he bottomed out in her.

His full length of just over six inches was no more than she was accustomed to. But his girth was killing her. Her husband always used lube when her natural impulses failed. Her cunt was stretched open, but not so much split as it was simply pushed in as his cocked passed by. There was no sign of her actual pussy until he began his first backstroke. As he slowly pulled back, her pussy came with him. At least an inch of her inner lips clung tightly to his thick cock. It stayed there as though glued until he pushed back in restoring her natural appearance again.

He worked her slowly at first. In and out in two second strokes. One Mississippi in, one Mississippi out. Each time her cunt was drawn out and pushed back in. Each time she cried out as he turned her inside out. After about two minutes of this torture her cunt just stayed out a full inch and a half. It was loosened up just enough to stay out. This was only a little easier on her. To Robin, it felt like she was being fucked by a shop vac. To Leigh's husband it felt fantastic. It was like fucking and getting your dick sucked at the same time the way her pussy lips seemed to be blowing him.

He was ready to pick up his rhythm, but had had enough of her noise making. He still had his left hand behind her head. He kept that there while he used his right hand to clamp her mouth shut. He positioned his hand so that the webbing between his thumb and forefinger was just below her nose. This let her get all the air she needed but effectively muffled her. She never stopped moaning, sobbing, and grunting, but at least it let him concentrate.

Now he picked up speed. He had taken his hand away from behind her head using just his right hand to press her head down on the bed. He slipped his left hand under her right armpit and gripped her shoulder. It was a firm grip that kept her in place under him. His fucking got harder and faster. He kept between three and five inches of dick in her while pumping vigorously. His pace was now around one hundred strokes a minute. He had probably only been in her about four minutes when he began screwing in earnest.

After a couple of hundred strokes she went more or less limp. Her legs fell and her feet dangled off the edge of the bed. Her hands no longer clutched at the bedding but just lay lifeless. Five or six hundred more strokes and she was silenced. The seemingly endless pummeling had broken her, albeit only temporarily. The fuck was still surprisingly a dry one. Robin had so far produced no natural lubrication, and the brute attacking her had provided none. Only a little sweat and body oil eased the terrible stretching and pulling on her poor small pussy.

Now a good dozen minutes into Robin's actual rape, Leigh's husband abruptly pulled out of her. He was ready to start the final build up to his climax. He knew he had all night to grind this little wife out, so there was no reason to hold off. She now lay quietly with her legs splayed but still mostly off the bed. Her cunt was gaped at least an inch. Against her fair skin it stood out pinkish purple from the dry humping. The big man then placed both his powerful hands in her armpits and shoved back. This caused to her move some 15 inches towards the middle of the bed to where her calfs were at the edge of the mattress.

This extra room gave him the space he needed to get his knees onto the bed. As he lowered himself, Robin submissively spread her legs. His cock was still way to big for her to accommodate. The short fuck she had gotten so far had in no way accustomed her to it. Nevertheless, he quickly reinserted himself into her hot tightness. Now she came back to life.

After he had pulled out, Robin had a glimmer of hope he was finished. She did not think he came, but sometimes her husband tired out before coming. When he got back on her, Robbie knew it was no such luck. When once again she was ripped open by his monstrous thickness, she gave out a loud ahhhh. Not bothering to shut her up this time, Leigh's husband leaned forward and clamped his giant hands around her small head. He was ready to give it his all and wasted no time setting his pace.

That pace was now around 200 strokes a minute. He kept most of himself in her now. Pulling back only an inch on each quick stroke. His weight was crushing down on her. In order to give herself a chance to survive the ordeal, Robin had wrapped her legs around her attackers hips which were so wide. His fat cock was now murdering her abused cunt. As the minutes slowly ticked by, his rapid movements shredded her lips. 400, 600, 800 short, hard strokes as he built to his finish. For the last hundred thrusts his cocked swelled out even more. Her cries became more shrill and soprano. Her sounds eventually melded into one continuous song.

At last he thrust one last time and groaned like an old bull. His balls poured forth their contents filling her full. His fat dick and her small puss worked to very effectively cork her. All of his seed pooled up in front of her cervix. If she had been ovulating it would have been the perfect recipe for conception. After a few moments Leigh's husband regained his composure and got off her. He stumbled to the bath to clean up. While he was in there Robin slipped off the bed. She pulled the bedspread with her while she curled up in a ball on the floor in the corner of the room. She wrapped herself in the spread and softly cried herself to sleep.

12