Round Robin Pt. 03

Story Info
Robin & Francois are used again. A new day & new partners.
8.1k words
4.14
12.7k
11

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin Sloane's knees wobbled as she tried to steady herself against the hard stone counter where she had just been forcibly fucked for the second time that night. Her husband, either through gross misunderstanding or willful intent, had brought her to a remote inn where, apparently, wives were traded around against their will. Around four hours earlier a burly man had used a key to enter her room. Once in, he wasted no time in disrobing and raping her on her own bed.

A short time earlier he had finished with her a second time. The only small consolation was that he had allowed her to jerk him to a finish over the john, rather than leaving her with a messy creampie to clean up. Still, her sex was extremely sore and tender. Her inner lips were now vividly red from the extended abuse they had recently suffered.

She dared to look in the mirror. The bathroom light was still on, and so her condition was readily seen. Her hair looked like a fright wig; soaked with sweat, tears, and body oils it would take three washings to be clean again. Her yellow, lace teddy, worn in anticipation of a romantic evening with her husband, was destroyed. Its center was torn in half all the way to her triangularly trimmed bush. Only about an inch and a half of fabric remained to keep it from being completely sundered in two. Her B- sized breasts showed small welts from her rapist's pinches. Likewise her thighs and hips were a patina of various shaped bruises from furniture and clawing hands.

The teddy went first; no sense trying to save it. Robbie pulled what was left of it from her body and tossed it in the trash. She went to leave the room, but stopped and switched off the light first. She peeked out the door and saw that her "husband for the night" was already sound asleep on the bed. She tiptoed over to where her suitcase was laid out and picked through it. She removed a simple cotton nightshirt and a pair of black, nylon, low rise panties. Then she returned to the bathroom with the things clutched in her hands.

The underwear had a nice little lace trim around the waist and leg openings. The shirt was snug fitting and came down to mid thigh. It was heather gray with some sort of flower motif on the front. Robin took a few moments to clean herself up a bit before getting dressed. There wasn't much she could do. She just rinsed her face and dried her hair with a clean towel. She wasn't trying to be beautiful for the man, but she didn't want him angered either.

After doing her best to make herself presentable, Robbie crept back into the room. She dreaded climbing into bed with the man. In some ways it was worse than the sex. At least he hadn't tried to kiss her yet. She steeled herself and crawled in beside him. He was facing the right, or bathroom, side of the bed. She lay down trying to keep some minimal distance between them. But as soon as his unconscious sensed her presence, he reached out in his slumber and spooned her in. Leigh's husband breathed a contended sigh and dreamed of small women. Robin almost vomited.

In room two Francois LeChat was in a similar predicament. That ultra petite milf was tied to a queen sized brass bed by her wrists. Her assailant had removed two drapery ties to bind her hands together and secured her to the head of the bed leaving about twenty inches of cord between the brass and her fingertips. He had placed two pillows under her head and shoulders. She slept soundly upon them.

Franny had gulped the equal of three large glasses of champagne in under five minutes. As the wine was poured into her, some had spilled all over her face and neck and clung stickily to her upper body. Still more had been spilled on her belly as the man who was using her popped the cork.

That cork was now inserted in her bung; left there by the man as a joke. When he first shoved it in her, she was too tired and scared to try to push it out. Before she thought to do so, the wine had its effect and she passed out. Katrin's husband took the opportunity to snoop around the room a bit before joining her on the bed and allowing himself to doze a while.

Back in room seven Robin had managed to fall asleep. It was not a deep restful sleep, but it was enough to make her temporarily forget her situation. Sometime after three A.M. she was awakened by a feeling of something groping at her rear. She groggily admonished the person.

"Baby stop it. It's late."

The fingers continued to probe her ass cleft. The skimpy bikini she wore teasingly left half an inch of ass crack exposed when worn. It was easy to push aside to get at her crack. As the strong, thick digits continued to explore her, she had a terrible realization. She was still at the Society Inn getting repeatedly raped.

"Sorry little lady. It's time to get into your pooper."

"What? No. You can't, you're way too big. You'll kill me. I'll bleed to death. I've never done that before. I won't do it."

The man continued his talk.

"There ain't no won't about it. I don't like it any better n' you. I think it's dirty. But all the fellas agreed that the women's tails would be busted tonight."

She was truly perplexed.

"Wait that's crazy. If you don't want to do it, then why do it?"

"That don't matter. There's rules to this that everybody has to follow."

She was astounded.

"Rules?! You're raping people!"

"Look, even if I don't do it tonight; the guy who gets you tomorrow night is just gonna do it anyway."

Robin has not even thought that far ahead. The idea that this was just the beginning of the experience had not sunk in yet.

"Maybe I won't be here tomorrow." she reasoned.

He knew this was not the case but he didn't argue the point.

"Okay little lady, I'll make ya a deal. If you give me a nice suckle first, I'll just screw your pussy again instead of your asshole."

For Robin, this was a no brainer. A choice between giving a blow job followed by sex versus taking his monster cock in her virgin ass was no choice at all, and she readily agreed. Of course, she did not reckon on the intensity of the sex that was coming.

Leigh's husband re positioned himself on the bed. He gathered two of the pillows and propped them against the headboard. He leaned back against them and spread his long thick legs. Robin crawled between them and crouched down on her knees. The man stopped her by putting his hands on her shoulders and lifting a little.

"Wait, take your little shirt off first."

Robin leaned back up on her knees and pulled the nightshirt off her 115 pound body. The moon had set and it was dark in the room now. The signs of earlier abuse were hidden from sight. Once she had the shirt clear of her body she tossed it over her head; it landed near the foot of the bed. Then she knelt back to her task.

Leigh's husband's cock was mostly limp. He enjoyed two good long humps so far that night, so he was not as raring to go as before. This time she would have to get him ready. As Robin knelt back in, she was disgusted by the man. He was all flab and doughy. His stubby penis lay in his groin. It was only 3" long, but was still 5" around making it look like a can of tomato paste.

She took it in her left hand and tentatively flicked out her tongue. As soon as she began to lick the head of his cock it began to grow. Not much at first, but blood was definitely starting to flow. Robbie kept at it. She concentrated on the head bathing the top of his dick with her saliva. As his organ began to take shape she shifted to the base. In little cat like touches, she began to bathe his cock from the bottom up.

It was a big task. As his cock began to grow longer and fatter she removed her hand from it. It was standing out on its own now, so she planted her palms flat on the bed and used only her mouth to pleasure him. She worked her tongue around his cock not missing a spot before moving closer to the head. Although she had washed his meat earlier, it had only been with a wet cloth. There was still a lot of residue from the earlier sex. A combination of sweat, piss, sperm, lotion, and God knows what else coated his cock.

The cat bath continued. It took Robin seven minutes just to clean the shaft of his cock. The man laid back on his haunches the whole time. He was quite willing to let her take the lead. He imagined himself inside her again and pondered what position he would enjoy her the most in.

Robbie finished with his shaft but still hadn't even tried to actually suck him in her mouth. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and took him in. She was unable to swallow even the head of his fat tool. Now the man looked up as if surprised she was through.

"You have to do better than that is you want me to spare your keester little lady. Now open wide."

Robin tired again. This time she was able to get his whole head plus another 3/4".

"That's better. Now get to bobbin'."

Robbie did as she was told but without much success. She tried to work her mouth up and down, but he was so wide that just moving her mouth was difficult. Establishing any kind of rhythm was impossible for her. Leigh's husband let her slowly and ineffectually mouth his cock for five more minutes. She may not have been much of a cocksucker, but she had a gentle way with her tongue that felt great on his hard cock.

That cock was still swelling as she worked on it. After a bit she left off on the head and went back to licking the shaft. This was much easier on her jaw. She figured the longer she blew him the less time he would be inside her. Three or four minutes went by as she licked his shaft. She even went down one time and bathed his balls.

It had been a great suckle, but it had been going on for twenty minutes and it was difficult to suppress the urge to start stroking something. His cock had now reached its utmost proportions. It now jut out to 6 3/4" long and 6 1/2" around.

"Ah, that was damn good honey. I must say I haven't been sucked like that in a while."

Robin had not actually stopped the blowjob when he said this. He had to pull her away from his crotch to position her for what was next. He had decided how he wanted her.

"Over here in the middle of the bed. Get down on all fours." He directed her.

Robin freaked.

"You promised me no anal!"

"Who said anything about your ass. I just want some doggy. Now get down there and get them britches down before I change my mind."

Robbie assumed the position. She faced the head board and put herself in a traditional doggy style pose. She hung her head down in shame at giving her attacker this view. In the process she forgot to pull down her underwear.

Leigh's husband didn't bother telling her twice. He just reach out and yanked them down her to her thighs. As this was all she was wearing, it made for a cock hardening sight. The man now knee walked himself into position behind Robin. This would be his third and final time inside her. He planned to make it count.

What Leigh's husband told himself was not entirely true. He could and would have another chance to enjoy her. There was a gang bang night coming up during which he would get to use her again. He also had the option of choosing her for his "special" night. That was the night on which his own wife would be group fucked. On that night he had his choice of any of the other men's wives to use for the whole night.

It was quite dark in the room and the man had difficulty seeing his target. He had to probe with his fingers to find her opening. Once he did, he gave her a little finger fuck to loosen her up.

"Damn lady, your cunt's dry as a bone."

He looked around for something to use as a lube. Then his eye caught sight of something. On the room service tray that had been left at lunch a food service sized bottle of salad oil sat unused. He got off the bed after warning her to stay put. He returned with the bottle. It contained four fluid oz. of an excellent imported olive oil. He opened the bottle fling the cap aside. He poured some into the palm of his hand and rubbed it on his cock. Then he poured some down her ass crack in a little stream until it reached her vaginal slit. There was about one oz. remaining in the bottle. This, he poured up her spine just so he didn't stain the carpet. (someone has to clean that shit up he thought). A fair amount of the oil had dripped into her sexy black panties that clung to her narrow hips. Now almost 7" of the fattest cock in the county was behind her.

Katrin's husband woke up around 1:00 in the morning. The room was too warm for his tastes so he got up and looked for a way to turn it down. But the old style central heat had no control in the room. He stretched and looked over at the bed. The tiny, dark headed wife was still tied to the bed. Her body was stretched by her bonds. Her legs were slightly parted. White patches on her breasts and pubic mound shone bright in the dim light.

He went back to the bed and kneeled by her legs. She was sound asleep; only occasionally emitting a small sigh or cough as a sign of life. The tall, blonde man spread her legs for a look at her sex. The woman's small crotch showed a pussy worn and pink from rough sex. Her inner lips were still parted and a trail of dried cum ran from them down her ass crack. A large, round wet spot marked where much of it had pooled on the sheet.

Katrin's husband got off the bed and went to the bathroom. He returned with a large, bath towel. Back on the bed, he used his left hand to lift both her legs up. He spread the towel under her. Through all this Franny gave no real sign of life other than to let out a small ladylike fart when he dropped her back down on the towel.

With a clean place to get in, the rapist once again raised her tiny, short legs. This time he spread them out wide. The flexible little woman had no trouble with the wishbone position. She slept on with arms pulled together straight over her head and her thin legs almost perpendicular to her torso. Katrin's husband laid his fully hard, nearly 9" long cock over Francois' belly. It stretched over two inches over her navel.

The horny man now took his cock by the base with his right hand hand began to slap the restrained woman's pussy with it. Now she began to come to. It took about ten hard slaps on her clit to get Franny to fully come to. She forgot her arms and began to thrash around trying to free herself. Too late did she notice the huge cock being fed forcefully and rapidly into her cunt.

Katrin's husband put half his very thick cock in in one quick push. Over four inches speared Francois, and she let out a yelp. Her attacker gave her two more strokes each adding two more inches of dick. Franny was quiet except for short, sharp breaths as though she were preparing herself for the worst. The man holding her former ballerina's legs open was an artist with his cock. He could hold off cumming all night or he could cum six times in a night as he chose. He planned on giving the little sprite on the bed a thorough work out.

Once fully inserted, Katrin's husband began to saw in and out of Franny. He kept between 3" and 6" in her while stroking about 50 times a minute. This went on for three minutes then he doubled his pace and gave her 500 or 600 more. By the time he finished she was shouting out a staccato rhythm of ah, ah, ahs; two ahs every second.

Next he moved her legs to his shoulders. Her little gams were so short that her heels did not reach to his shoulder blades when he tried to bend her back. Her size four feet ended up resting on his muscular pectorals. The evil man reached out and swiped Francois' stretched out breast. Because her hands were bound and pulled back over her head, her tits had shrunk to the size of chicken cutlet. He slapped the other teat as soon as she shrieked from the first blow.

Franny had consumed the better part of two bottles of heady wine. She was easily still over the legal limit in all 50 states (don't forget Canada), so her reactions were those of an intoxicated person. Her reactions were slowed, feelings deadened, and inhibitions lowered. But as Katrin's husband placed his hands on either side of her pillow and leaned in to his fuck she came to life.

The man proceeded to give he another 500 strokes in the punishing bent back position. Franny let out continuous, short, girlish ohs that were occasionally interrupted by loud squeals when he hit her particularly hard. Her hands, bound as they were, had nothing they could grab on to, so they kept clenching and unclenching as though reaching for something. For one last minute he backed of like a steam train coming in to a station. He was no where near ready to climax. As he came to rest he quietly pulled out. Still holding her back he spoke in her ear.

"How are you doing little pixie?"

Franny's voice was hoarse and pained in reply, "Pipi, I have to pipi. Please let me pipi."

Katrin's husband hopped off her and untied the sash cord from the bed. He did not untie her wrists from the other end. With the loose end in his hand, he dragged her off the bed and to her feet. She immediately fell to her knees. The exhausting screw had left her unable to walk. The man pulled harder on the cord and got her halfway to her feet. Then he quickly pulled her into the bathroom and over to the toilet.

Franny half stumbled along as best she could. When she was over the bowl she let herself fall onto the seat. It took a minute to get the flow started, but when it came it rushed out. All the wine she had drunk had wrung her body dry. The impatient man did not even give her time to wipe herself. As soon as it appeared she was finished, her pulled her to her feet and dragged her back to the bed.

This time he tied her to the frame face down. He shifted the pillows under her ass.

"Here comes the best part. Now I will enjoy that hind end."

This news brought on a new level of squirm. Alas, with the cord once again securely fastened, Franny wasn't going anywhere,

"Do I need to gag you?" His inquiry was legitimate.

"No, don't do that please, I will try to stay quiet. Just use something to lubricate me if you will."

"If you want lubrication show me. Spread your legs and show me that tiny hole."

Francois did not want to do it, but if it meant getting lubed it was better to do it. She reluctantly parted her legs a bit.

"More than that or else."

Now the little dancer spread her legs as wide as she could which was very wide. The first thing Katrin's husband did was look for the wine cork he had left there earlier. It was not there.

"What happened to your cork little one?"

It was a rhetorical question. It was obvious that it had been expelled during fifteen minutes of rough sex. The man now knelt between Franny's still widely separated legs. He began to call up spit in his mouth.

Back in room number seven Robin was down on all fours on her bed. Her head hung in shame as she waited for the man behind her to begin his third rape of the night. She didn't have to wait long. The man wasted no time on preliminaries. He pushed three inches of ultra fat dick inside her and began. Leigh's husband used his strong, rough hands to grasp her ass cheeks. He pulled them up and away to get at her cunt.

Once he had a good hold he picked up speed and and went at it. A good hundred strokes a minute until he had put 600 in her. All the while her voice softly expelled words.

"Oh fuck, oh shit, oh God," She muttered these words over and over again like a mantra, "Oh fuck, oh shit, oh God."

Leigh's husband had his fill of basic doggy style fucking and now tried something else. He pushed his victim by the hips until she lay flat on the mattress. Then he leaned in and tried to insert himself while she was prone. No matter what he tried, he was too flabby to make it work. In frustration he reared back up on his knees and gave her a hard smack on her right butt cheek.