Round Robin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile in room seven Robin awaited her fate. She never saw her husband that day as she had been sound asleep when he entered to check on her. When she had awakened, she had found a cold supper waiting in the room. The soiled linens had been removed along with the breakfast dishes. She ate of the meal ravenously. She did not guess or care what might be in the food or drink. Her body needed energy, so she ate well.

After eating, Robbie again tried the door. It was locked from the outside. She fully expected another visitor that night but lacked a concrete plan of escape. She was still pondering her next move when she heard a key in the lock. She looked up with a start from the mid-century armchair she was then seated on. She was still attired in her shorty pajama set. It was pale blue with a ruffle at the leg and neck openings. The bottom fit snugly on her very shapely ass.

But as yet the man entering the room had not seen this lovely sight. He was wondering if her asshole would be clean enough for him to insert nearly ten inches of cock into it without it getting soiled. Mary's husband had discovered anal sex when he was but eighteen years old. He had to because his cock was unusually long. Even as a young man, he was longer than most men. He learned early on in life that the curse of a long cock is the inability to bottom out in most women. He never felt that wonderful feeling of pressing the flesh of his pelvis to the body of his lover. That powerful sensation of going "all in".

The first time he had an asshole the difference was immediately apparent. A rectum has no bottom like a pussy does. And if your dick is long enough, like Mary's man, you can find your way into the bowels of most women. His first bung belonged to his aunt. She had seen the boy changing at the beach and marveled at his cock. When he was unable to enter her fully, she offered up her butt. For the first time he was fully inserted into a woman. He felt his body pressed against her full rear and it felt great.

From then on he was hooked on ass. He was more than an ass man, he was an ass aficionado. He had tried every size and shape of ass. He had done it in every position he could think of and knew every trick of the trade. Had Robin known who was coming into the room to take her anal cherry, she might have appreciated that a master was doing the job. But probably not, for though she had talked a man who found ass play dirty out of fucking her ass; there was no way she was going to talk Mary's husband out of it. She was still going to try.