Round Robin Pt. 04

Story Info
Robin's ass is taken, Tara is worn out, the 3rd night begins.
4.6k words
4.2
20.8k
16

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In room seven of the inn Robin looked up from her seat to see a very tall man enter. He was a good 6'4" tall but rather slender. He was graying at the temples and his face showed the years; but he still had a look of virility about him. He smiled down at her in her chair.

"Hello there dearie, you must be Robin. Are you ready for me?"

"No, no I'm not. I wasn't expecting anybody. I thought it was all over now."

The man shook his head from side to side slowly.

"Oh no dearie, we're just getting started. Now get on up from there and let's get a good look at you."

Robin did not move. She seriously considered fighting back this time. Why hadn't she used the free time to find a weapon or a way out?

"Oh come now, you don't want to be stubborn. You'll only end up getting hurt to no good purpose. I'm guessing your tail is still sore from your first butt fuck. Well, you'll get used to it with a little more practice."

Robin looked perplexed. She truly did not know what the man was talking about.

It took a moment for Mary's husband to catch on. He was already disrobing. He tossed his clothes carelessly aside as he did so until all he had left were his boxers. He caught the look in her eye and a thought popped into his mind. Could this little wife have not been ass fucked the previous night. Well, there was one way to find out. He spoke to her again.

"Okay dearie, time to get a look at the goods. Stand up here in front of me and get those britches off."

Robin finally began to slowly rise. She stood in front of the chair not moving. The man gestured to the left, and she moved over a few feet towards the heavily posted bed. He took a seat in the chair and stretched his long legs out in front of him.

"Turn around."

She did so. He then quietly rose behind her and quickly grabbed her short bottoms yanking them off her and dropping them to her bare feet. Underneath she wore a girlish, red gingham, cotton bikini. Mary's husband was already back in his seat by the time Robin realized she had been pantsed. The lust filled man liked what he saw. Robbie's pert round bottom would do a grad student justice. The youthful looking undies added an additional allure by giving her a younger look.

"Pull your panties down and show me that nice little bum."

Robin was not yet fully committed to what was about to happen. Her resistance may have only been passive, but it was still resistance.

"Get em' off, or I'm going to. And I won't be so nice about it next time."

This got her moving. She reached back and slowly peeled the underwear down. Her rear came slowly into view. When she had them down below her cheeks, she stopped unsure of what to do next. Them she decided to remove the underwear one leg at a time by crouching slightly and raising each leg in turn. She ended up standing back up clutching the panties in her hands.

"Okay, over onto the bed."

He was now standing behind her again. He gave her a light tap on her ass to get her moving. She was slow about it, but she went over and sat on the edge of the bed. Mary's husband went and sat beside her. As soon as he plopped himself down next to her, she turned away onto all fours and tried to crawl away from him. The man had long parts: long legs, long fingers, long dick, and long arms.

With his long left arm he reached out and wrapped it around her waist as she moved. He clamped it down locking her in place. She tried to keep crawling but only managed to scrape at the bedspread. The man was older, but still strong. His grip kept her in place. With his right hand he reached to her ass crack. His long fingers pried her cheeks apart against her obvious resistance. He held her apart while probing her pucker with his middle finger.

As soon as he barely touched her, she jumped forward half a foot and gave out a soft Oh! The expert grinned as he could instantly tell his prize was still untouched. What luck! Last night he had not enjoyed one of the virgins. But tonight he would delight in breaking an ass in. He immediately decided not to waste any energy on her cunt. He would get all the pussy he wanted this week. Like a mind, a cherry ass is a terrible thing to waste.

Mary's husband paused to ponder his next move. He would take her the first time in a traditional rear entry. If necessary, he would use his long limbs to pin her down before he used his long dick to open her up. He would use whatever was handy for lube if it proved necessary. While he thought this over, his victim spoke up.

"Please don't take me there. I don't do that. I can please you in other ways. I'll give you a nice long blow job."

Mary's husband thought her efforts to talk him out of taking her ass to be quaint. He was going to fuck this gal's ass every way he could think of before dawn, but he was not above a little subterfuge.

"Okay, I'll let you do that. If you can swallow me all the way down I'll stay away from your ass."

Robbie saw a momentary flash of opportunity.

"Yes, I'll suck you down if you promise not to take me back there."

Mary's husband smiled a wry smile. This hot young wife had yet to see his cock.

"Sure dearie, I promise not to screw your shitter tonight if you deep throat me. That means all the way down until you feel my pubes tickle your nose and you can lick my balls. And you've got just fifteen minutes to do it."

Robin really had no choice but to agree. She had never had more than four or five inches of cock in her mouth. She was about to come face to face with nearly ten inches of meat. She had just made a bargain that she would find impossible to fulfill. The man was already rising from the bed and dropping his last bit of clothing to reveal his organ. Robbie turned to face him and her jaw dropped.

Mary's husband's cock was only half hard but already dangled longer than most men were fully aroused. Robin leaned forward and reached out with her right hand to take the dick up. She stroked along marveling at its length. When it hit eight inches she was sure it was done growing and bent down to swallow. She knew time was limited and so wasted no time on the shaft. Fortunately, the man's dick was on the slender side. She was able to easily swallow the head and a couple more inches.

She had four inches down her throat when she started gagging. It took a few tries to get over the reflex before attempting to go deeper. At least she was halfway there. But as she bobbed and sucked the cock in her mouth grew longer. By the time she managed five inches, the cock was nine long; meaning she had made no progress. By the time she had six inches down her throat (a lifetime best for her) Mary's husband's cock had reached its maximum length of 9 3/4".

This left almost four inches of dick to go. It had taken over ten minutes of careful, painful progress to get that far. Mary's husband was in ecstasy. Robbie's slow, meticulous efforts brought him to an incredible state of arousal. She had gagged up more than enough goo to grease the way. His cock was now slick with her bile and saliva. He let her struggle ineffectually for a couple more minutes, but it was obvious she had gone as far as she could.

"One more minute."

Robbie frantically tried one last time to swallow his whole dick. She was able to push down nearly seven inches, but that still left three to go. The man pushed her away from his crotch. He had been standing in one spot a quarter of an hour and he was getting stiff. He got onto the bed and reclined himself against the headboard as though he wanted more oral.

Robin turned to face him and began to crawl between his long legs, but he stopped her with a short command.

"No, 69 me."

Robbie turned herself around between his legs and pushed her ass back towards him. This was what he had been waiting for. Her perfectly round ass pointed towards him with its inviting crack waiting to be split open. He reached out as if to pull her onto him for more oral, but once he had a grip on her pelvis he pulled himself up onto his knees while pulling her towards his midsection.

His cock was slick enough from the earlier tongue bath. It was also rock hard in anticipation of tearing into a virgin shit hole. As he pulled Robbie towards him, Mary's husband expertly lined his dick up with her cleft. Keeping a firm grip on her hips, he pushed his cock right in her asshole. The response was immediate. Robin shrieked and tried to pull away, but the man invading her was ready and his strong, big hands kept her in place.

"Nooooo, no, not yet, slow down. Please don't do that to me."

The pointed head of his cock was already past her sphincter. This was quickly followed by a couple of inches of shaft. Mary's husband did not even try to work it in. He just kept up a steady pressure and fed himself in about a half an inch a second. Robin's begging went on.

"Momma, mommy, please no. Stop. Your splitting me in two. God, please take it out."

Once he had five or so inches inside her, Mary's husband let go his vise-like grip on her pelvis and leaned forward. He wrapped his long arms around her. With his right hand he reached under her torso and groped for a handful of tit. Robin still wore her pajama top. The soft, light blue fabric had bunched up around her B cup breasts. Long, age hardened fingers now mauled her pert, firm teats through the soft garment. His left hand slid into her hair and wound its way into a tight grip.

Now he was in a comfortable and controlling position. His body has hers trapped. He began to slowly work his cock in and out. He had between 4" and 6" inches in her and pumped about 50 times a minute. Robin was in a terrified and pained state. The man's cock was on the thin side, but it was still half a foot up her booty and not slowing down.

"Stop, just please stop and let me go. Just use me normal. No more please."

After five minutes of slow relaxed stroking, Mary's husband leaned back and drove deeper. Robin gasped as two more inches was pushed inside her guts. The man could now feel shit on the end of his cock. At first just the tip, but as he worked his way in more of it built up. He was used to this and simply plowed it out of the way to give himself more fucking room.

There was now 7 1/2" of dick in Robbie's ass. That still left over two to go. As Mary's husband began to work the rest of his cock in, she could feel her bodily waste being packed back in. There was a uncomfortable pain in her gut as two days worth of food waste was shoved in a direction it was not meant to. The man on the other end happily pumped in and out doing his best to scrape her rectum clean. He was still a long way from cumming and wanted her scrubbed out for what came next.

Robin's virgin asshole bit down on the base of Mary's husband's cock. As he worked it in an out the massaging feeling was incredible. Any shit in her rectum had now been plowed into her bowel letting the head of his cock explore the deepest recesses of her shit tube. He had been fucking for ten or twelve minutes, and the entire time his victim had not stopped begging for it to end.

Mary's husband let go his twin grips on Robin and reared back once more. He took hold of her ass cheeks and pawed up a handful of ass meat in each hand. Then he pulled all but two inches out of her anus before suddenly starting a pounding rhythm. He made it easy on himself by working only about an inch and a half on each rapid thrust. A hundred strokes a minute and he did not stop until he had delivered a punishing 500 strokes.

Robin wanted to scream at the top of her lungs. The initial penetration of her ass was bad enough, but now the man seemed to be intentionally trying to hurt her. Her voice cried out an endless series of ohs that became more frequent and louder as the fucking intensified. Mary's husband reached out above Robin's head for a pillow. With his left hand he once again grabbed a handful of brown hair and pulled back. With his right hand he shoved the corner of the pillow in her mouth. Robin took the hint and using both her own hands drew the softness into her mouth and bit down quieting herself.

Mary's husband had now been enjoying almost twenty minutes of anal defloration. He looked down at the hole being reamed out by his cock. It stood out red against the woman's naturally fair skin. The next time he screwed her the entry would be quick and easy. Perhaps he would make her ride him while he carried her around the room impaled on his cock. Perhaps he would tie her wrists to her ankles and watch her face as he sodomized her for an hour.

The last thought brought him to climax. He shoved his dick all the way to the hilt when he felt his cum rising. Her ass quivered along with his as he emptied his balls deep within her. Once he caught his breath, he backed out. He did so slowly so as not to hurt himself. He would pull back an inch, then push in a half inch before pulling back again. Robbie kept the pillow in her mouth the whole time. She was unsure if he was finished or not.

Over in room three Katrin's husband was just getting the feel of Tarry's pink pussy. He had ordered her to grab her feet and display herself. The obedient young wife had quickly done so. As she held herself open the well endowed man kept his hands on his own butt while exploring her pussy. Once he had her customized to his liking, he took hold of her thighs and pulled her down the bed some.

Then he reached up and took her wrists away from her legs and pinned them to the mattress above her head. As he did so her legs slid down to his elbows while he slid the rest of his length into her pussy. He wasted no time in building up to a pounding rhythm. The grip of her pussy felt exquisite on his cock. He was both fatter and longer than she was used to. He could tell that right away.

The forceful fucking soon had Tarry's ass bouncing off the bed. The slap, slap, slap of body on body shook the bed along with the twenty something wife. The young woman gave no outward sign of discomfort. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her lips were pursed as the rough fucking went on. Tiring after a while of the bent back position, Katrin's husband let go of her wrists only to substitute her ankles as a gripping point.

From there he spread her legs as wide as his own arms allowed which was pretty far given his over six feet of height. From this vantage point he assumed a slow grinding pace. Tara moved her hands to her sides and gripped sheets as she panted in time to her lover's thrusts.

The fucker now toyed with the woman. He varied his pace to see if he could change the pace of her breathing. It was easy to do. When he slowed down her pants did so as well. When he assumed a more rapid pace, so did her breaths. He played her like this for five or six minutes before changing it up again. He slid out of her, and flipped her over. Then he pulled her body off the bed a bit before re-entering her.

Tarry had a nice full rear that made excellent cushion for the pushion. Katrin's husband pushed himself in as far as he could and mashed is body against her fleshy bottom. Keeping most of his cock inside her, the man began a pace of short hard strokes. His hands took hold of her wrists above her head. He tightly gripped them, squeezing as hard as he could. Hard enough that they began to go asleep. He was oblivious to this though as all he cared about was how hard he could thrust into her.

Every time Katrin's husband buried himself in Tarry, he took a moment to mash his groin against her ample bottom. Tarry was a mostly quiet lay. As a natural submissive, her sounds tended to whimpering and soft moans. But the length of her lover's cock brought out a more noticeable response. A loud oh escaped her throat with each grinding push. This went on for several more minutes until the man abruptly withdrew.

Katrin's husband backed off and stood on his knees. Tarry remained in the exact position he had left her in-prone with her arms stretched above her head.

"On your knees Rossa."

Tarry used her hands to boost herself up on her knees. Then she placed her hands flat on the bed. The man again took her wrists and pulled them back behind her. As he did so he pushed her head down to the mattress pointing her full, white ass invitingly at him. He folded her arms in such a way that he could grip her forearms side by side. Once he had a good hold on her, he plunged himself back inside her pussy.

But this time he did not employ a hard fucking pace. He just stirred his cock around inside her cunt for a minute or two. Once he had his cock slicked with her juices he pulled back out and pointed the head at her asshole. His big, hard cock had no difficulty spearing her anus. He just shoved his way in without consideration for her comfort.

In moments he had three fourths of his thick dick shoved in her rear. Tarry tried to stay quiet and obedient, but the ass fucking she was getting was just too much for her. She began to emit a bleating sound like a wounded lamb.

"Baaah, waaah, blaaah."

Katrin's husband laughed in pleasure at her suffering. He grabbed her pelvic bones and used them as handles. He worked his cock in and out roughly and deeply. Her asshole quickly turned pinkish around his punishing organ as her body tried to protect itself from the unnatural assault. He continued this pace and position for about four minutes before letting go.

Next he leaned forward placing his hands on Tara's shoulders. Her cries became louder and more desperate as he bore down on her body. He used his thick, hard tool to good effect. He flexed his strong buttocks to grind into her ass. Every time trying to push a little deeper. Tarry began to gasp as her innards were pushed around. The cock that had broken her ass had been on the small side and didn't last long to boot. But the man on her now was far more capable and practiced. She would not get off easy this night.

With his cock pushed deeply into Tara, Katrin's husband felt her sphincter tightly wrapped around it's base. He kept it deep working no more than an in inch in and out. This way he had no urge to come and could ride his victim indefinitely. Tara's ass began to loosen a bit, but slowly. She became more able to take the fuck now that her lover had slowed down a bit. Her breathes came heavily but quietly.

Minutes went by as the slow assfuck went on. Katrin's husband shifted his hands to her breasts under her body. Then he used his feet to spread her legs giving him better access to her bottom. This allowed him to quicken his pace and lengthen his strokes. He began to pound her as hard as he could. Tarry began to squeal and scream as the huge cock reamed her out. It took all her will power not to try to fight him off.

Katrin's husband sensed Tarry's desire to escape. In response he moved his hands from her tits to her shoulders gripping them from underneath. Now he began to really work her body as hard as possible. His cock had swelled to maximum size and harness. Her asshole was so tight his blood could not escape his cock once in. He had to come if only to relieve the stress.

When he finally pulled his cock from Tara's asshole it was shrunken and coated with all manner of shit and cum. It had taken more than five minutes just for it to lose enough hardness to pull it out. The woman lay beaten and wounded. Soft cries emanated from the bed as she wept at the pain and humiliation of the act. The man lay back on the bed and drifted off to a very satisfied sleep.

Back in Robin's room Mary's husband was roused and ready for more of her tasty ass. Robbie herself was half asleep. She had not cleaned herself after her inaugural ass-fuck. Cum and shit stained her anus and ass crack. Her ass had regain its normal appearance except for the mess. Mary's husband went to the bath and pissed long and hard. He looked down and saw a similar mess to the one on Robbie. He did not bother to clean up.

12