Round Robin Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he got back to the bed, Robbie began to stir. Mary's husband went over to her on the bed and pushed on to her back.

"Oh God! Not again."

Robin was terrified of another ass fuck and was ready to resist.

"Clean me up first."

Robin looked up to find a very long and very hard cock stretched out over her face.

"Clean me up before I have your shitter again. Get it wet while you're at it."

Robin reasoned that if she could get the cock in her mouth, maybe she could make it cum so he couldn't rape her ass again. The only problem was it was so filthy. She tool the dick in her hand and tried to wipe it off a bit that way. She slowly jerked it back and forth and drew some of the mess off before she was barked at again.

"Use that tongue, not just your hand."

A tongue was better than a but hole even when the cock was gross. She flicker he tongue out and began the odious task of bathing the cum and shit stained cock. It seemed miles long and took forever to work her way along it. She had to swallow most of the mess down otherwise she would never have gotten it clean. There was just too much to deal with.

Eventually she got the whole thing done. But because of the position she was in on her back with the dick above her, she had only cleaned off the underside. Robin raised herself up so she could lean over the long cock. She used her lips and tongue to wash off the top now. Once more the process was long and disgusting as there was even more mess coating the top.

Once his dick was reasonably clean, Mary's husband pushed Robbie back onto the bed once more.

"Grab your feet."

Robin was confused.

"What? Why?"

"So I can feed your tailpipe about a foot of dick. That's why. Let's go. Let me see that pink eye"

"No, please not again. I can't do it again."

Last chance missy, grab your heels or I'm gonna get my belt."

With that fear in her, Robbie picked her feet up and pulled her knees back until she could get a hold on her feet. This put not only her pussy, but her asshole into a perfect fucking position. Mary's husband was very hard in anticipation of a hard ass fuck, but it was only a little wet from the clean up. No matter, he shoved himself in without concern for that. Five inches of cock was thrust hard and fast into Robin. She screamed and dropped her feet while her hands flew to cover her eyes.

When her hands went to her face, her legs dropped into Mary's husband's arms. He had her positioned as though she were in a straight backed chair, but she was on her back on the bed. With his hands gripping her legs just above the knees, he shoved hard again. This time four more inches of cock plunged into Robbie's guts eliciting another loud scream. Her assailant could not have cared lees. He had already come once, and her ass was now scrubbed clean all the way up her rectum to the bowel. He began a punishing rhythm right away.

Keeping a pace of 75 strokes per minute he worked Robin's ass hard for five minutes. All the while she hid her face and blubbered. Occasionally she cried out when she was hit particularly hard. Her asshole was getting looser. It was perfectly broken in. The grip on the cock was exquisite as it stoked the whole length at once. Now he leaned forward raising her legs up and pulling ass off the bed. He then drove down into her vulnerable body.

In this position he worked her minutes more. Fifty strokes a minute until he had delivered another 500 strokes. Robbie moved her hands from her face to the sheets to try and get a grip on something as her ass was torn apart. Her face was reddened from exertion and tears, but she had stopped weeping and now just panted short soft breaths. Mary's husband wanted to pump her full. He pushed harder down onto her body until her heels were on his shoulders and they were pressed chest to chest.

He shoved into her one last time and held still for five more minutes until his balls were emptied and his cock was soft. Once free, Robbie stumbled to the bath looking for relief. She found a bottle marked "For Pain" and took three. She washed them down with a long pull from a brandy decanter and fell onto the bed next to the man who was already asleep.

12