Round Robin Pt. 06

Story Info
Robin is gang banged by five.
5.1k words
4.28
21.1k
11
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For five nights now Robin Sloane had been raped by a succession of men; each of them a husband who had traded rights to his own wife for the right to a night of no holes barred rough sex with her. She was exhausted, weakened, bruised, and sore. Four of the men had used her asshole for their pleasure. Four of them had used her pussy, and all of them had made her suck their cocks. When her husband returned after five nights away from her she did not bother asking him to explain.

Robin was too worn out and fucked out to try to understand what had happened over the last few nights. In that time she had taken more new cocks than she had taken in her life. She had also lost her ass cherry as well. Some of the men had hinted at some sort of group sex to follow. Again she had no care about this. She just assumed or hoped that at some point her husband would extract her from her plight.

Like all the six wives present, Robin was given two nights to recover before the next stage of things at the Society Hill Inn. Each of the women would be subjected to a gangbang by the five men who were not her husband. During the affair, the husband could choose any of the other five women that he had had the previous week to enjoy a second time. There were no limits on the number of times a wife was chosen the second time around. So it was possible for a wife to have to go through the whole week again plus the gang fuck. Of course, it would be very unusual for this to happen, as every man there would have to take a special liking to one wife.

A schedule was worked out so the women were to be ganged in age order from youngest to oldest. This meant that Robbie would be getting it the second night of gang week. Tara, the youngest wife would go first. As it turned out, Tara's husband was the first one who chose Robin for a second night. That meant that she would have to endure a hard night's fuckage the night before her gangbang. And Tara's husband had given her a particularly hard fucking in both her holes on his first go round.

Robin steeled herself for what was to come. Although she could not have imagined the intensity of a gangbang, she prepared as best she could. She continued to eat very little. The ass fucks had stretched and dilated her anus. She drank a lot of wine and brandy and stayed in a more or less tipsy state for days. Juice and pills rounded out her diet. She had almost no clothes left that had not been torn from her body or used against her in some fiendish way. She went around in a single garment; this being a simple cotton nightshirt. She did not even bother with panties. Every time she did it seemed someone shoved them in her mouth anyway.

The fucking she got from Tara's husband was every bit as cruel and rough as she expected. He managed to cum five times before he was through with her. He opened up all her holes and deposited loads in each. The next morning she had her customary breakfast off the cart. Instructions sometimes came with the resupply of food, booze, and drugs. Not wanting to stop the supply of the latter especially, she followed said instructions when the were present.

Those that came this day were oddly specific, she was told to shower and clean herself well. She was to remain in the bathroom behind closed door until precisely seven P.M. Then she was to emerge completely naked and meet her lover for the night. She complied with the instructions. She was tipsy upon emerging, but not so far gone as to not see the horror that awaited her and react accordingly.

Lined up along the wall and blocking the exit to the room was a wall of cocks. Five men, all as naked as she was, were waiting excitedly and lustfully for her to emerge. Four of the men had enjoyed the first gang bang with Tara. They were primed for another brutal gang assault. Tara's husband was ready to take it out on another's woman knowing what had happened to Tarry the night before. He was happy to take it out on Robin who was his favorite anyway.

Robin stared in horror at the line of men waiting to abuse her. Katrin's husband, the apparent leader of the pack stood in the middle. His thick, nearly nine inch cock was hard and waiting; as were the other dicks in the room. To the center man's right was Leigh's husband who had been her first rapist. His cock was of average length, but was the thickest in the room. It looked like a soda can ready to be shoved in something or someone.

To the right of Leigh's husband was Mary's husband whose slender cock had broken her ass cherry. It was also the longest tool in the room at almost ten inches in length. On the other side was Tara's guy with an impressive seven plus inch cock, and Franny's husband with a more or less average cock. It was Francois that Robin's husband had chosen for the night. A fact that was not lost on her husband.

For Robbie there was no where to run. The lust crazed men had already begun to move in on her. In the crowd she failed to notice Leigh's husband slip behind her. As she backed away from the pack of fuckers, she backed into Leigh's husband's powerful arms. The big strong man wrapped his arms around her naked waist and hoisted her two feet off the floor. Her hands were free and she began to futilely pound her small fists on his arms.

Robbie then began to kick her feet in the air trying to find anything to connect with in an effort to break free and save herself from gang rape. Katrin's husband, a huge grin on his face, came forward and quickly grabbed hold of her legs. One at a time he caught the flailing appendages and hooked them on his arms by her thighs hooking her knees over his elbows.

"Give me something to grease this bitch!" Katrin's husband bellowed at the free men.

A small bottle of baby oil was passed to him. The way the two men held Robbie bent her in the middle creating a sort of low spot in her tummy. Katrin's husband filled this space with half the bottle of oil. He used the oil to first lube her pussy and ass crack. Then he rubbed a generous amount over his now rock hard cock. Finally he used the rest of the oil to rub down her torso; paying particular attention to her pert tits. He slopped oil onto her nipples and tweaked them hard causing the hapless wife to cry out in pain.

Katrin's husband wasted no more time. He shoved most of his cock into Robbie's pussy.

"Pass her to me my good man." Leigh's husband was so instructed.

Robin was folded up like a jackknife by the two men. Once he had handed Robbie off, Leigh's husband backed away to watch the fun. Katrin's husband now had her in a tight standing position with his big, strong hands cupping her nice round booty, and the weight of her body fully supported by his arms. He rapidly pushed the rest of himself in and to aggressively bounce her up and down on his cock.

Robin came to the realization that she would not live through the night. The men involved would never let her come to serious harm, though they had every intention of fucking the daylights out of her until daylight. Nevertheless, Robin assumed that this was the end. There was no way she could take on five men and survive to tell the tale. With that many she would never get a break. There would always be one or more stiff dicks ready to go.

She thus resigned herself to her assumed fate and just tried to suffer as little as possible. Although she was now more compliant, it would not lessen her abuse. This night the men couldn't have cared less about compliance.

Katrin's husband continued to bounce her on himself while some of the men cheered him on. Robbie tried to hold on as tightly as she could, but the vigor of the sex was too much for her. First her feet began to wildly flop around, then her head began to bounce as well. Her loose, light brown hair flew about as it did so. At first the man fucking her gave no thought to the other men in the room. He was happy to have another crack at the young wife. He was also planning to choose her for his second night also when Katrin was gang banged.

Some of the men began clamoring for a turn, so Katrin's husband called Leigh's back over. With little exchange of words, the men worked out a system. Leigh's husband pulled Robbie off the cock she was riding and held her high in the air. The next lover came into position and she was dropped into his arms and onto his cock.

This turned out to be Mary's husband. This very tall and slender man hungrily scooped Robbie into his arms. The night that he had busted her ass open he had forgone her pussy in order to get all the shit hole he could. This was his first time in her cunt. That cunt had already been rended open by another fat cock so it was no effort to penetrate her. This cock had another inch of length to work with though; and in the standing position it made a particular difference.

Mary's husband did not try to bounce fuck his victim the way the first man had done. Instead, he worked his cock around slowly as if searching and probing for something. With her ass sagging on his legs he was able to work himself in very deeply. Robin had stopped flouncing around and just hung there her teeth and eyes tightly clenched. At last the man found what he was looking for.

Robbie jumped and cried out as the tip of the man's incredibly long cock found her cervical opening. He would have loved to pry it open, but even his cock wasn't capable of this feat. He had to satisfy himself with rubbing his cockhead over and around this last female bastion. Naturally, this was very painful for the woman. She tried to pull up and away from the assault. The man allowed her to do this as it imparted a fucking motion to her movements.

This went on for another two minutes until somebody hollared out next! Leigh's husband came back to pull Robin off the cock under her and hold her there until the next one was in place. This time it was Tara's husband. This young man fucked like he had something to prove. Maybe it was because he now had a sense of what must have been done to his own wife the night before, or maybe it was just youthful pride. In the end, he took it out on Robbie's pussy.

The young tradesmen's strong, rough hands gripped Robin's ass cheeks firmly. Her legs were slung over his muscular arms. He rocked her back and forth on his seven plus inch thick cock, slapping her hips and thighs on his as he went. He did this a few hundred times in about three minutes before tiring and dropping her to the bed and pulling out. He was immediately replaced by Franny's husband who was the smallest man in the room.

This man's average sized cock did not make much of an impression when he slid it inside Robin's already well fucked cunt. He also struggled to get her back into the standing position for his turn at her. So two of them men grabbed her by the upper arms and pulled her off the bed and into his waiting arms. She made no attempt to resist any of this. Her only relief came as the man was not humping her nearly as aggressively as the others had.

When Franny's husband had taken his turn he dropped Robin back to the bed where she lay undisturbed for a few moments while the gang planned its next move.

It was decided that the wait time for a hole was getting too long, so some DP action was called for. As Robin heard her fate being casually discussed she slipped quietly off the bed and moved towards the door. As Leigh's husband had yet to get a turn, and his cock was the thickest, he would form the bottom of the wife sandwich. As such, he went and lay down on his back upon the bed. Then the other men turned towards Robbie.

She silently shook her head no as the men moved in on her.

"I want my cock sucked before I get into her!" Leigh's husband called out at his fellow fuckers.

The men grabbed her all at once. The two taller men, Katrin's and Mary's husbands went low to her legs. The other two men pinned her arms to her sides and pulled her forward as the men in back lifted her high off the floor. She facing the floor which caused her normally firm, pert breasts to hang like ripe fruits. Her arms were still pinned and her legs were pinned together also. She was carried shoulder high across the room like a cruise missile towards its target.

The target in this case was Leigh's husband's ultra thick, fully erect cock pointing up from the middle of the bed. When the group reached the edge of the bed, Robbie was pointed down and her face hovered over the head of the man's cock. She kept her lips tightly pursed until one of the men gave a hard pinch on one of her nipples. She cried out and was shoved down onto the waiting dick.

Any woman would have had a hard time mouthing a cockhead as large as Leigh's husband's. Robin had little choice but to stretch her lips wide and accept the fat meat. She did her best to tongue and suck the dick, but it was difficult hanging in mid-air with blood rushing to her head and her hands pinned at her sides. She was allowed to try for about three minutes until the men pulled her up and spun her around. He pussy now replaced her mouth as she was shoved down onto it.

"Give me a few minutes at her cunt. I haven't had any yet."

Leigh's husband spoke to the others as her pulled Robbie down onto his vast chest. It was like lying on a crib mattress. He used his thick arms to pin her down then hooked his legs around hers to hold her down. Then he began to thrust up into her. His unusually thick cock spread her even wider than she had been thus far. She was being held immobile as she was be humped. This went on for a good five minutes before the man halted his pumping and just held her still on him.

Franny's husband climbed on first. He had her last and he craved more. He was also the smallest man so it was a good start. Robin was about to experience her first double penetration. The man was of average size, but the fat dick in her pussy was already stretching every part of her inside and out. The man climbed onto the bed trying his best not to make physical contact with the man already there. That man obligingly spread his legs taking Robbie's with them. Franny's husband spread Robin's ass cheeks with his left hand. His right held his rigid six inch dick.

Robins asshole was still prolapsed and reddened from the previous night's action. Her assailant pushed his cock on in without ceremony. Robbie cried out in pain. She had never been this stuffed full. Once in, the man in her ass worked out a rhythm. The man on the bottom held still and let him. Soon he was happily humping away. The incredible feeling of her ass made even tighter by the full cunt on the other side of a thin wall of flesh. He came quickly giving her the first creampie of the night.

Tarry's husband was next. He jumped on the bed his cock still raging from the stand-up fuck. He shoved himself in her shit tube without any mercy. He was a third thicker and longer than the last man in. Further, he pumped as hard as a man in his position could. It was too much for Robbie and she began to bawl loudly on the Leigh's husband's chest.

"Give me something to quiet her." Leigh's husband had no intention of listening to the cries.

He was handed a pair of men's boxers which he balled up and shoved in Robin's mouth. He had to grab her hair and pull her up to accomplish this. It did not stop her cries, but at least it did not spoil the fun. Tara's husband continued to pound her ass until he was tapped out. He still had not cum once.

Mary's husband came next. His ultra long cock had popped Robin's ass cherry a few days prior. He was happy to get another taste. His extra length let him really work in deeply to where she was tightest. It only took about three minutes for him to climax. He emptied his balls deeply in her bowels and then eased himself out.

Katrin's husband was the last to use her asshole. His cock was the largest overall in the room despite being neither the longest or thickest. Robin's hole was already reddened and distended from the fucks she had gotten so far. This latest cock plunged in and began its pounding rhythm. Its owner was not interested in cumming yet, but he made sure to plant a couple of hundred hard strokes before backing off her.

While the four men had each taken a turn at Robin's butt, with two of them leaving a load inside, Leigh's husband had remained more or less motionless. He kept her cunt full, but did not really try to fuck her. Now that the last man was off her, he was ready to give her a good going over and leave a load in her himself.

Robin lay more or less motionless. She still had her mouth stuffed with rag. She was breathing heavily but quietly. Leigh's husband rolled her over on to her back. He put his big hands overtop her head. Then he began to thrust in to her. He took his time and did not go to fast trying to make it last a bit. Only about 50 strokes a minute for a few minutes before he spent himself inside her. Her first load in her pussy that night.

Once again, there was a momentary lull in the action. Two of the men, Tara's and Katrin's husbands, had yet to come, but their victim had already been thoroughly fucked in both her lower holes. For now she lay on her back, her legs obscenely spread, with cum loads leaking out of her ass and cunt. That cunt looked like it had been stretched with clothes pins after the reaming she had gotten from Leigh's husband's super thick dick. No one had even had the decency to take the underwear from her mouth.

Since the gang had gotten a good taste of shitter and cunt, it was agreed that it was time for some blow jobs. The problem was, between the drugs and booze, plus the beating she had already taken, Robbie was pretty much out of it. Katrin's husband went over to the bed and gave her a command.

"Up, up girl, time to get that pretty little mouth where it belongs."

Robin did not move. Katrin's husband grabbed a handful of light brown hair and hauled her up from the bed. He yanked the gag from her mouth and tried to pull her face to his crotch. His semi-hard organ dangled in front of her downcast head. Her arms were slumped at her sides.

"Last chance Frau Sloane, get to work on that cock or it will go hard with you."

But Robbie was to wasted to respond. She would have willingly sucked all their cocks at that point, but she was only semi-conscious. Katrin's husband dropped her back to the mattress. She fell on her side with her legs tucked up. She farted out a mix of shit and cum while she coughed involuntarily. Katrin's husband once again took the lead and instructed the men in how to proceed.

While Katrin's husband went to the pile of clothes heaped on the floor, the other four men spread eagled Robin on the bed face down. Each man took a firm grip on an arm or a leg and waited. Katrin's husband returned with someone's wide leather belt.

"Each man will get five strokes with the belt. Then the others will sit her up so she can suck that man. She will do so for five minutes. If that man is satisfied he will pass the belt to the next man and take his place holding. But if that man is dissatisfied, he may repeat the process once more before he gives up his turn. Understood?"

The men nodded in understanding. It was unknown weather or not Robbin got it. But she would soon enough or pay dearly for it. Katrin's husband doubled the belt over and took a good position over her body. He wasted no time in delivering five hard and fast strokes across her ass cheeks.

The result was immediate. Robin screamed and came alive instantly. If it were not for the four men holding her down, she would have flown off the bed. Her screams were audible all through the Society Hill Inn. It was heard by her won husband; but he gave it little thought as he was even then making good use of his chosen partner for the night. He had planned on choosing Tara when Robbie was gang fucked, but after seeing Tara's condition after the first night's gang bang he had opted for Franny the smallest wife present. His more or less average sized cock was reaming the petite wife's asshole for the second time that night.

12